Sleepy Dogs HD

Resell: ???

---

Phantom: Bigwig

Out in Europe tomorrow, NA Oct 14th.
Hey if the group isn't filled and I get my PS4 in time I'll take the resell

Blogcast 138:

Borderlands: Pre-Sequel(PS3)

Dead Island Riptide: Complete Edition(PS3)

Duck Dynasty(PS4,PS3)

Evil Within(PS4, PS3)

In Space We Brawl(PS4,PS3/cross-buy)

Lone Survivor: Director's Cut(PS4)

Nidhogg(PS4,Vita/cross-buy)

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2(PS3)

Peggle 2(PS4)

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus(Vita)

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition(PS4)

Tears to Tiara 2(PS3)

Walking Dead: Season One(PS4)
Someone has Tears of Tiara 2 code on the psn code section if anyone wants to make a group.

I think I might pick up senran kagura along with Borderlands.

I am the Stream Master bruh. I'll be streamin it on tuesday along with Evil Within, hype!

I'll be streaming Sleepy Dogs on ps4 tomorrow so look out yo!
Dude you need to speak more. I like the games you stream but you need to be more interactive like Tyler.

Looking to fill out this group

Borderlands The Prequel (PS3)

Resell

1. ??????? ($20)

2. ??????? ($20)

Phantom

1. tokyostomp ($10)

2. tokyostomp ($10)

I can switch one share to a resell if someone wants a phantom.
Can I have that phantom spot please? please put me in. I'm ready to pay whoever is hosting this.

Hey guys, so excited to say that I've finally hit my 10,000th trophy! Of course, I had to pick a really grindy platinum to finish off half a decade of trophy hunting, but I'm glad I picked a series that played a major role in my childhood. I had a lot of fun over the past 5 years and I also played a lot of terrible games, grinding hours on end for some really unentertaining trophies. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't.

It is with absolute relief that I can finally start playing video games again purely for the fun, exploration, and story; without having any of that being spoiled by first checking a trophy guide and then following a walkthrough to ensure I don't miss any collectibles and having to play an extra play-through.

I'll be staying on the same account so my trophy completion rate will plummet, but I don't really care. Time to catch up on some games I skipped because the platinum was too hard! See you guys around. :)

Hey guys, so excited to say that I've finally hit my 10,000th trophy! Of course, I had to pick a really grindy platinum to finish off half a decade of trophy hunting, but I'm glad I picked a series that played a major role in my childhood. I had a lot of fun over the past 5 years and I also played a lot of terrible games, grinding hours on end for some really unentertaining trophies. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't.

It is with absolute relief that I can finally start playing video games again purely for the fun, exploration, and story; without having any of that being spoiled by first checking a trophy guide and then following a walkthrough to ensure I don't miss any collectibles and having to play an extra play-through.

I'll be staying on the same account so my trophy completion rate will plummet, but I don't really care. Time to catch up on some games I skipped because the platinum was too hard! See you guys around. :)
Congrats!!!! :D

Ooo ok cool story bro, no one cares about trophies, they're just for show and bragging rights, they bring forth no real-world value.

Jk, Jk.

Awesome work bud, wish to get there some day. but I only want to plat games I like, not really bent on "Gotta Plat-em All"

but that is pretty cool that it landed exactly on 10,000. haha looks so surreal.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't normally care about this stuff, but I actually think it's super fucking cool that the FF14 plat was your 10,000. Good job bro

Grats, FF14 is probably the best game I've ever played, had to put it down because I was playing it too much. I hope plat'n it didnt gimp your experience, that would be a damn shame if it did.

Congrats!!!! :D
Ooo ok cool story bro, no one cares about trophies, they're just for show and bragging rights, they bring forth no real-world value.

Jk, Jk.

Awesome work bud, wish to get there some day. but I only want to plat games I like, not really bent on "Gotta Plat-em All"

but that is pretty cool that it landed exactly on 10,000. haha looks so surreal.
I don't normally care about this stuff, but I actually think it's super fucking cool that the FF14 plat was your 10,000. Good job bro
Thanks guys!

Grats, FF14 is probably the best game I've ever played, had to put it down because I was playing it too much. I hope plat'n it didnt gimp your experience, that would be a damn shame if it did.
It didn't! Two friends and I bought the game together so it was incredibly fun going through the entire game with buddies. Then we joined a 4th friend's post-game free company and went through all the post-game content (which was ridiculously fun). The worst part was probably grinding 1000 fates, since I was playing SCH and no one really bothers with FATEs unless they're ATMA hunting these days. It was also pretty annoying remembering to do and then having to wait for the Levequest Allowances. But overall, I am very happy FF14 was my milestone (and last planned) trophy. I spent hundreds of hours in FF11 (which I also thoroughly enjoyed) and I can safely say FF14 improved on all the weaknesses of its predecessor.

Thanks guys!

It didn't! Two friends and I bought the game together so it was incredibly fun going through the entire game with buddies. Then we joined a 4th friend's post-game free company and went through all the post-game content (which was ridiculously fun). The worst part was probably grinding 1000 fates, since I was playing SCH and no one really bothers with FATEs unless they're ATMA hunting these days. It was also pretty annoying remembering to do and then having to wait for the Levequest Allowances. But overall, I am very happy FF14 was my milestone (and last planned) trophy. I spent hundreds of hours in FF11 (which I also thoroughly enjoyed) and I can safely say FF14 improved on all the weaknesses of its predecessor.
Lol as of now your ranked number 666 in the world. CloneSniper would be so proud of you.

Jk, Jk.
Just curious, what pic was it that CheapyD himself had to remove from your post?

sean-stephenson-dance-party-o.gif
twin-peaks-midget-o.gif

And to stay on topic, I'm still looking for a timeshare of Sound Shapes from any non-US region and, of course, a PS4 phantom of Advanced Warfare (but that probably won't happen).

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$2 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Aquapazza

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$5 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4, with Season Pass)

LF: DriveClub phantom or resell
LF: COD AW ps4 phantom (for friend)i check the groups n was all filled if anyone just wants to make a normla group let me know pm me

Resells - PS3

Drag-On Dragoon 3 (Drakengard 3, Japanese) - $5

Grand Theft Auto V - $5
Tales of Xillia 2 - $13 (I just need to beat it one more time, but I can reserve it for someone.)

Bayonetta - $3

Two Worlds II - $2

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE - $5
More coming soon as I finish them~

The link in my sig will be the one that I update, so check that first if it's been a day or two since this post was made.

[customspoiler='Amazon $84.99 2TB HDD']http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Expansion-STBX2000401-2-5-Inch-Portable/dp/B00ILALU9G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412851545&sr=8-1&keywords=Seagate+Expansion+STBX2000401+2TB+2.5-Inch+USB+3.0+Portable+External+Hard+Drive[/customspoiler]

Click that spoiler link (above), if you think you should upgrade your PS4's hard drive capacity. It's $84.99 with Amazon Prime at the moment.
It's an external with an enclosure, just need to carefully remove the HDD from within.
With all the games coming out in rapid succession for the PS4 and in the near future, HDD space will become a subject that matters.
Am already having this problem...

OR

Buy it off eBay (thanks to a friend who posted about it), via TigerDirect for $74.99.
[customspoiler='eBay $74.99 2TB HDD']
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seagate-Expansion-Portable-HDD-2TB-USB-3-0-STBX2000401/231356169106?customid=eaec983178b14c42be6be07d1a53302a&pub=5574652453&afepn=5337259887&campid=5337259887&pt=US_External_Hard_Disk_Drives&hash=item35dde6fb92&afepn=5337259887

[/customspoiler]

bread's done
Back