CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I want to do it Monday, but I'm not 100% sure if I will or not. I did a hard cheese earlier and got two helmets for my warlock. Because one wasn't enough, they had to give me two. It sucks, but the second one will become shards eventually. But yeah, I might get a group together Monday. It's a big maybe right now though, so if you have something definite, go for it.
So far I got 3 warlock helmets and zero boots (if either my warlock or hunter got the boots, it would hit lvl 30). A friend of mine got 4 warlock boots and no helmet or chest. I think the system's RNG is not quite as random as it ought to be. :/

Anyhow, at least I got to choose between wether I wanted raid helm with disciple or intelligence, I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale:
Bound by Flame, AC4 Season Pass and Watch Dogs DLC (Cyberpunk + a special gun) ps4 phantom. All EU/UK - $30.

Also looking for a Fifa 15 (ps4) resell.

Cheers!

Anyone know if save files are region locked on ps4?

In particularly TLOU.

I remember I played a uk share of sleeping dogs on ps3 but couldn't continue on a us share.

Is yanks still in this one or was it Matt?
Me :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need to fill this last phantom spot ASAP before the flash sale ends!!

Portal 2 - $4.99

$1.66

R:laundry

R:Albani

$0.83

P:pliskin

P:acquiesc3

ALSO SIGN UP FOR THESE PLEASE!!!!(that was my best QDizzle impersonation)

Resident Evil 6 Ultimate Edition $13.64
$4.55
R:mark77
$2.27
P:corsaftw
P:factor747

Dead Island GOTY and Riptide Complete Edition $15.98
$5.33
R:
$2.66
P:
P:

MK Komplete Edition - $9.79
$3.26
R:yanks
$1.63
P:shiftee
P:

Transformers Fall of Cybertron Gold Edition - $26.99
$9.00
R:extra80
$4.50
P:
P:
As you can see, by popular demand I have made the RE6 group separate and tried to group it to suit everyone involved. Let me know if you want swapped around or if something isn't right and we can get this one out of the way. Thanks.

As you can see, by popular demand I have made the RE6 group separate and tried to group it to suit everyone involved. Let me know if you want swapped around or if something isn't right and we can get this one out of the way. Thanks.
It's great for me, thanks for changing the groups!

About Portal 2, i'm getting a resell from Pancakes group so if by any chance you don't get your group filled, keep in mind that you and Albani can borrow it from me anytime.

-----------

Btw, this Portal group is completed, right? or any changes?

Portal 2
resell
1. pancakes
2.mark77
phantom
1. Enorris311
2.bizmat

Dragon Age Inquisition Super duper edition whatever it's called. gets you extra armor, mounts, weapons, other stuff too.

November 18th

PS3 70.00

Resell $24.00

1. Jdub_smooth
2. Jdub_smooth

Phantom $11.00

Also looking for a sherlock ps3 resell.

Pm me.

Borderlands Pre-Sequel.

Base game:

Resell - $20

-

-

Phantom - $10

- shigumas

-

I'm in need of a phantom, unless another resell wants to go half on the season pass (using the same account to save a user slot) when/if it's available, then I'll pick up a resell! Phantom price does not change if a season pass is added.

Wow, Tears to Tiara 2 puts the MGS series to shame in regards to excessive story telling between small chunks of gameplay. I've 'played' the game for about 1.5 hours and I've only had one fake battle (you're overpowered and meant to slaughter the enemy) that lasted two minutes.

Wow, Tears to Tiara 2 puts the MGS series to shame in regards to excessive story telling between small chunks of gameplay. I've 'played' the game for about 1.5 hours and I've only had one fake battle (you're overpowered and meant to slaughter the enemy) that lasted two minutes.
Yeah I fired it up to take a look and noticed the same. The jaggies are pretty bad in the game, which is a disappointment. I'm not sure if the art style really matches the story either. I didn't get far in, though.

Seems pretty interesting so far.

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$2 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Aquapazza

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$5 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$10 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4, with Season Pass)

Anyone interested in a Battle Princess of Arcadias + Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams group for $11 while the flash sale is still live?  Needs to be completed today, if interested in joining the group PM me so I know.

Resells: $3.66

1. StarShadow

Phantoms: $1.83

Me :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need to fill this last phantom spot ASAP before the flash sale ends!!

Portal 2 - $4.99

$1.66

$0.83

P:
If no one takes the second phantom before the sales ends Im willing to buy it as well if thats cool.

CoD Advance Warfare

PS4

Resell ($20)

1. Pravado

Phantom ($10)

1. wpress

PS3

Resell ($10)

Phantom ($5)

Da Drop

PS4

Fluster Cluck

Shadow Warrior

Samurai Warriors 4

Legend of Korra

The Walking Dead: Season Two

Just Dance 2015

Need For Speed: Rivals- Complete Edition

Escape Goat 2

Race the Sun(cross-buy)

PS3

Legend of Korra

F1 2014

Just Dance 2015

Need For Speed: Rivals- Complete Edition

Samurai Warriors 4

The Voice: I Want You

Race The Sun(cross-buy)

Vita

Race The Sun(cross-buy)

The game gets a little better about cutscenes around the second chapter or so. Yeah, they're still super long, but there's battles every 20-30 minutes rather than 1-2 hours.

Still a good game though!

It's great for me, thanks for changing the groups!

About Portal 2, i'm getting a resell from Pancakes group so if by any chance you don't get your group filled, keep in mind that you and Albani can borrow it from me anytime.

-----------

Btw, this Portal group is completed, right? or any changes?

Portal 2
resell
1. pancakes
2.mark77
phantom
1. Enorris311
2.bizmat
Okay I'm not near a computer right now but I'l try to set up this and the scott pilgrim one when I am. Same as what Mark said too. I just bought Portal 2 just to have it for now, don't plan on play it anytime soon right now.

If no one takes the second phantom before the sales ends Im willing to buy it as well if thats cool.
Well you were first so its yours if you want it. I'm not sure if you really wanted it or were just getting it so the group could form. See below.

I'll take it.

Portal 2 - $4.99

$1.66

$0.83

P:acquiesc3
More than happy to put you down if Pliskin just wants one phantom. I'll have to wait on him though, since he called it first.

Anyone have opinions on the Playstation TV? My non-gaming older brother was saying it looks interesting, since he's borrowed my vita and been enjoying some vita games - though i can't seem to convince him to try persona 4 golden.

I'm after a resell or phantom of TLOU EU/UK PS4.

Think this is going to go like my search for tlou and the seasons pass on ps3 lol. Fail!

Anyone have opinions on the Playstation TV? My non-gaming older brother was saying it looks interesting, since he's borrowed my vita and been enjoying some vita games - though i can't seem to convince him to try persona 4 golden.
used vita is roughly the same price, probably a better investment

Looking for a Walking dead season 2 resell. 

Also looking for; The last of us ps4 resell/phantom, and an evil dead resell. Please inbox me as i rarely check the forums.

Looking for Batman Origins Ultimate edition or Splinter Cell Blacklust Ulti. Resell. Maybe rent if price is reasonable. Thanks!

The game gets a little better about cutscenes around the second chapter or so. Yeah, they're still super long, but there's battles every 20-30 minutes rather than 1-2 hours.

Still a good game though!
Yea, it has gotten better in that regard. I put about 3 hours or so into it now and got a few battles in finally. I like the game quite a bit, so I don't really mind the drawn out scenes since I am digging the game world enough.

so, neat thing i discovered on the destiny app

those grimoire cards do have a purpose. after you hit a certain tier in each category you get a permanent buff. ex, if you kill enough knights, you will start to get more glimmer from them when you use one of those items that gives you extra glimmer. certain mp playlist grimoire score gets you better drops in those game modes, etc.

Princess Arcadia - $7.50

Resell - $2.50

1. Pancakes (host)

2. Yanks

Phantom - $1.25

1. Therm

Just need one more phantom guys and its only $1.25. Game looks pretty sick, I don't know how I missed it really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2GgQVXyZ3Y

Princess Arcadia - $7.50

Resell - $2.50

1. Pancakes (host)
2. Yanks

Phantom - $1.25

1. Therm
2. Pantsu

Just need one more phantom guys and its only $1.25. Game looks pretty sick, I don't know how I missed it really.
Was going to buy it anyway, might as well get it for a sixth* the price ahaha.

bread's done
Back