CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Hey there everyone, I will be in and out quite a bit due to work but I will have a few slots available for COD : AW on PS3 if people are still looking. 

I would prefer to only sell phantoms but I might do resell shares for one of the accounts. Both accounts will be with the season pass included. Therefore the phantoms won't have access but the resells would. I need to make sure that anyone who takes a resell slot keeps in contact with me if they sell their slot. This is why I might only sell phantoms. 

Anyways, here we go.

Call Of Duty : Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition.

PS4 Resell

1. Boosted

PS4 Phantom

1. Boosted

PS3 Resell ($15.00)

PS3 Phantom ($3.50)

Call Of Duty : Advanced Warefare Digital Pro Edition.

PS4 Resell

1. Boosted

PS4 Phantom

1. Boosted

PS3 Resell ($15.00)

PS3 Phantom ($3.50)

PS4 2.0 is up now!

WWE is out and its 13 gb.

WWE wit dat 5.9 on ps3 from ign lol.

Got one last ps3 phantom of my main for $10. pm for details

For Sale:

PS4:

Battlefield 4 + Premium + all expansions Phantom - $20

Rayman Legends Phantom - $10

Thief Phantom - $10

Transistor Phantom - $5

Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $20

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $5

Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1

Dark Souls II + all Crown DLC Phantom - $10

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $4

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $5

FInal Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Phantom - $4

Grand Theft Auto V Phantom - $6

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

South Park: The Stick of Truth Phantom - $6

Available for rent:

PS4:

Child of Light [UK] - $0.50/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75/week

Metro Redux - $1.50/week

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $1/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Shadow Warrior - $1.25/week

Thief - $1/week

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

Currently being rented:

PS4: (per week)

Entwined - $0.25

Destiny- $1.50

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50

Infamous First Light - $0.50

Infamous Second Son - $1

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - $1.50

The Evil Within - $1.50

The Last of Us Remastered - $1.50

How're you liking it so far? I'm especially curious due to the Dark Souls comparisons and that you barely played either of those games.
It's the love child of Dark souls and D3, it has the style and the looks of DS but with the arcadish style of D3 its not punishing and definitely a fun game to play.

And for the DS fans, please don't buy the game expecting the same experience as DS.

FOR SALE or RENT

The Evil Within (PS4)

Rent $5 Per week (currently rented)

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (PS4)

Resell $25.00

Rent $4 Per week (currently rented)

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3)

Phantom $5.00

Man, you sound like a complete salesman!... what was your thread title again?
500px-Merchant_re4.jpg

So did we give up on the CoD group list to fill the in order?

If so, is anyone free to post slots/groups however they want now? I've been not posting mine for a while because I thought it would be fair to fill them in order.

Last edited by a moderator:
How're you liking it so far? I'm especially curious due to the Dark Souls comparisons and that you barely played either of those games.
Its pretty cool. I actually played a lot of Dark Souls 1 on the 360 when it was all the rage and i got kinda far but gave up. I only played like 3 hrs of DS 2 and never came back to it. It's way easier and theres more of a storyline and theres dialogue choices too but the core gameplay is a copycat of d souls but easier and u get xp and skills. Even the controls are the same from D Souls.

AC Rogue is up for pre-order!

If so, is anyone free to post slots/groups however they want now? I've been not posting mine for a while because I thought it would be fair to fill them in order.
It should, but there are some members that just don't care for it... that being said, I think that at this date it would be really hard to fill all the PS3 spots for all the groups, it looks like that all the members that were looking for ps3 shares already are in a group so all the groups should start thinking of a price structure with the members they have.

Edit. and we have to remember that the preload starts on sunday

Bro I wouldn't worry about it. This is a free market. The invisible hand decides all matters. Go ahead and post your group. In fact, try undercutting the costs of shares so yours fills faster.

Went back about 5 pages and didn't see anyone selling, but does anyone have a Madden 15 PS4 phantom?  Or maybe a resell depending on the price.  PM me.  

Can anyone confirm that pre-downloads in US PSN are activated already with the download?

And the only other check is against the Sony timeserver if the game is allowed to run already?

Meaning a group could let the phantoms pre-download the game, and already reset the account for the resells before release... Avoiding the step of manual deactivations that is now necessary.

Ps4

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition

• 39.3GB

Costume Quest 2

• PS3 - 804mb
  • PS4 - 1018MB

Looking for recent games(anything released past July ofc, older games too if they are good or are good JRPGs). Anything that can be considered fun :)

Also, is the PSN Store crashing for anyone else? Like, I updated it today and after that everytime I open it it just crashes once the top-buttons show up O.O  I see people on the PS forums complaining too but no solution found yet.

Anyone else having problems with their shares after 2.0? IT doesn't show the whole line of games anymore and when I try to start the game from the library I get a maintenance error.

Edit: Nvm looks like psn is down

Anyone else having problems with their shares after 2.0? IT doesn't show the whole line of games anymore and when I try to start the game from the library I get a maintenance error.

Edit: Nvm looks like psn is down
thats not due to PSN being down.

2.0 update changed it so now all your games(even ones on diff accts) appear in the Library (Like it should have since launch)

As Dizz mentioned, now only 15 of the most RECENT apps/games appear in the Bar.

Phantoms for sale:

Dark Souls 2 $6

The Last of Us: Left Behind $2
Crash Bandicoot 1+2+3 + Spyro the Dragon 1+2+3 $1
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Million Fighters Pack $3
XBlaze Code: Embryo $3
God of War: Ascension + all multiplayer DLC $3
Persona 4 Arena + Divekick $2 (region-locked)

Ico + Shadow of the Colossus $2

Tales of Graces f $2
Strider (PS3) $2
Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PS3) $3
Armored Core: Verdict Day $1
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $2
Ico + Shadow of the Colossus HD $2

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3) $3

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma + Kokonoe DLC $7

Transistor - $5.50

Skullgirls - free

Persona 4 - free

I will be looking for a timeshare possibly for wwe for ps4 when the maintenance ends. I just wanna lay a smack down on some candy asses just for the hell of it.

Lords of the Fallen is damn good!
Don't tell me this because I don't have enough Moolah to get a share of it.

I'm ignoring everything about the game. I'm a huge DS fan and anything remotely close to that on PS4 temps be bad enough

Edit:

Selling $40 PSN for $36 Paypal PM me

I can't remember if I had already made groups for some of the upcoming fall releases, but I am gonna go ahead and make a 2 game-group for PS4 versions of WWE 2K15 and Far Cry 4.  Add yourself below- trusted members get priority, newer members prepare for deposit:

Far Cry 4 and WWE 2K15 (PS4): $120

Resell ($70)

1. wpress

Phantom ($50)

1. Pravado

Edit: FILLED

One of you awesome gents want to shareplay Driveclub with me later? Seems like the only way I'll ever be able to try it...

Also, have we figured out the pricing structure? Say, .75/hour?

bread's done
Back