CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Anyone else disappointed with WWE 2K15?
From what I've seen on the newlegacy stream it's pretty much last year with NXT/roster additions. If I still had a PS3 that would be enough for me- getting to play as non-CAW Sting is also an exciting upgrade. I hope on next-gen Crow Sting has his rafters entrance if not I'll be pretty disappointed!

Timeshares (all PS4):

Destiny: $2/week

TLoU Remastered: $1.50/week

Madden 15: $2/week

Looking for $60 PSN funds. If you are able to provide now, that'd be appreciated.

Cheers!

EDIT: sorted. Thanks to tokyostomp :D

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've seen on the newlegacy stream it's pretty much last year with NXT/roster additions. If I still had a PS3 that would be enough for me- getting to play as non-CAW Sting is also an exciting upgrade. I hope on next-gen Crow Sting has his rafters entrance if not I'll be pretty disappointed!

Timeshares (all PS4):
Destiny: $2/week
TLoU Remastered: $1.50/week
Madden 15: $2/week
Character customization isn't changed and entrance customization is worse than ever! They have taken out all previous entrances and left us with the current boring ones, and if you try to make an entrance with a CAS, only the minitron and titantron are affected, not the sidetrons or banners

I counted and they literally added 21 new moves!

Menu wise, all it is is gray instead of red, Cena instead of The Rock, and Upper/Lowercase instead of all upper

Justin Roberts and his announcing hasn't changed at all, the roster is lackluster, graphics are worse than last years, hit detection is horrible, so many things that are bad about this its just.....bad

Just a quick summary, the current Gen versions just feel incomplete/still not finished, obviously it is nowhere near what the next gen version will be but its like they left PS3/360 players hanging

Private. Whats up?
pic

22oSLKy.png

Anyone here interested in the demo for the new Pokemon 3DS game? If so, message me... I have an extra code I want to give away.

Starting a late CoD:AW group with a discount.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

-PS4-

(R-$35) ccxxii22

(P-$10)

-PS3-

(R-$5)

(R-$5)

(P-$2.50)

(P-$2.50)

If the ps3 slots don't fill by release they will be dropped.

Ooooo, hell nawwww. :shame:

What's good with these new Advanced Warfare groups, man? This seems worse than Destiny. Clonesniper666, we need you back! Probably best to follow his old format. And I'm all for combining forces with gtz like qdizzle suggested if it helps any.

Ooooo, hell nawwww. :shame:

What's good with these new Advanced Warfare groups, man? This seems worse than Destiny. Clonesniper666, we need you back! Probably best to follow his old format. And I'm all for combining forces with gtz like qdizzle suggested if it helps any.
Naw like will said, they are littered with open PS3 slots. Pretty much the first groups to seriously discount the ps3 slots are the ones that will get filled now.

Anyone be interested in Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion XL? http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2553-Cartoon-Network-Punch-Time-Explosion-XL

It's on sale for $10 this week, and I was talking to a friend about grabbing it so I thought I'd see if anyone had interest in some phantoms on here. Fairly easy platinum, not very long. 

Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion XL - $9.99

Resell ($3.50): Pantsu

Resell ($3.50): Pantsu

Phantom ($1.50):

Phantom ($1.50):

i will pay a 35/25 ps4 split for advanced warfare if I could find one, but I cant even get into one of them.....im just looking for a phantom of that and wwe 2k15

Starting a late CoD:AW group with a discount.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

-PS4-

(R-$35) ccxxii22

(P-$10) rxdoga

-PS3-

(R-$5)

(R-$5)

(P-$2.50) Kennah

(P-$2.50) fsqchucky

If the ps3 slots don't fill by release they will be dropped.
I'll take a phantom!

Time to get some groups going!

Blood of the Werewolf PS3 - $5

Resell - $2.50

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $.83

Abyss Odyssey PS3 - $7.50

Resell - $3.75

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $1.25

Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmares PS3 - $7.20

Resell - $3.60

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $1.20

TMNT Danger of the Ooze($39.99) tmnt metroidvania by wayfoward

r-$13.36

--------

p-$6.66

1.snakey

2.xlukk

also got a 50 psn code for $45 paypal

Finding myself having to try to check this every 30 minutes not to miss a AW group never had this much trouble in the past lol. I'll keep trying

Harbinger check your private messages.

Selling south park stick of truth and dark souls 2 resell (same account) 20 bucks.

Looking for a sherlock resell.

For Sale:

PS4: 38.2GB

Ass Creed Unity phantom - $25 (available 11/10/2014) access Chemical Revolution mission as a bonus

Ps3:

Ass Creed Rogue phantom - $10 (available 11/10/2014) access The Siege of Fort de Sable mission and The Explorer Pack, including new weapons and items + exclusive theme

(PS3 Phantoms)

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Batman: Arkham Origins
  • The Wolf Among Us + Gta 4 [customspoiler='standalone dlc'](The Lost and Damned / The Ballad of Gay Tony) [/customspoiler]
  • Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon + Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
  • Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD
  • Walking Dead Season 2 + Jeopardy

So if I wanted a PS3 phantom of COD when would I have to start downloading?

Same question with a PS3 resell.

[quote name="rpg" post="12194877" timestamp="1414616583"]

For Sale:

PS4:
Ass Creed Unity phantom - $25 (available 11/10/2014) access Chemical Revolution mission as a bonus

Ps3:
Ass Creed Rogue phantom - $10 (available 11/10/2014) access The Siege of Fort de Sable mission and The Explorer Pack, including new weapons and items + exclusive theme

(PS3 Phantoms)
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Batman: Arkham Origins
  • The Wolf Among Us + Gta 4 [customspoiler='standalone dlc'](The Lost and Damned / The Ballad of Gay Tony) [/customspoiler]
  • Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon + Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
  • Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD
  • Walking Dead Season 2 + Jeopardy
[/quote]
Ill take the unity phantom

bread's done
Back