CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Who's "too stupid to notice"?

If you were spoken to by Sun, then there's a problem you need to rectify.
I've noticed that too, you've been dropping in and out of groups, at times at last minute and that's not cool.
I'm gonna cry if you really "told on me" for leaving free nonsell spots open for the 69 people in other groups wanting them but can't find people to take the sellable spots, or for dipping out on that NHL game at the last second that one time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advanced Warfare

11/3

PS4

$20

1. Rosterking

$10

1. Amatsuri

PS3

$10

$5

1. Rams81 (Agreed to Host)

2. Yourcheapgamer
I already paid for another group and paid $10 for a phantom. -_- I was posting on here trying to figure out who's group I was in. i just assumed it was filled already. sorry. Bit I think i just get kicked from the group that I already paid $10 to because i didnt reply on halloween. -_- so idk wtf to do right now.

Advanced Warfare

11/3

PS4

$20

$10

1. Amatsuri

PS3

$10

$5

1. Rams81 (Agreed to Host)

2. Yourcheapgamer
Just found out that my friend was going to share me his account. He was going to buy the SE but decided against it. Sorry, take me out of this group please. I'm sure you'll find someone to fill my slot.

The resell can start downloading at the same time as the phantom.

The phantom doesn't have to deactivate in order for the resell to start the download. Just sign in, start the download and sign out.

It'll still unlock at 12EST but 12EST tomorrow will be what 11EST was today. :whistle2:k
Should have been more specific. The countdown timer has it ending at what will be 11pm EST tomorrow. Just checked with a license and it has it being active at 11pm EST, so, if you started pre-loading before the time change, you should be able to access it at 11pm. Not sure whether this will differ for someone that starts the download after the time change.

I'm basing this off of the assumption that the network does a time comparison with the internet when you start the pre-load. It puts a timer on the game equivalent to the difference between the start time of the download and the release time of the game in that region. This is why changing the region will not unlock the game early. It will change the countdown time, but the timer on the license will not be affected.

Advanced Warfare

11/3

PS4

$20

$10

1. Amatsuri

PS3

$10

$5

2. Yourcheapgamer

I'm out of this group too. More people leaving than joining lol. I ended up getting a phantom off of Pancakes.

A plan for when Sony someday might put an end to gamesharing?

My guess is it will involve buying games at regular prices. Seems like a pretty obvious answer.

What are the odds of a phantom not getting their share if they're youknowwhat whilst downloading it?
If they are signed in to their main account, and not the gs, there won't be any problems, normally. If they are signed in to PSN while on the gs, they are likely out of luck.

Okay maybe a long shot, but Im looking for sonic games (with trophies ^^),it can be a timeshare, phantom or resell ! 

I just want to get some trophies and have fun playing sonic (nostalgic)

Any advance warfare ps4 shares going around at all?
I do have one, but not sure how gameshare works in the ps4 because I dont have one, I got the ps4 version from the cross buy bundle, I can only sell phantoms for now.

Anyone have:

-Knack Timeshare

-Sleeping Dogs PS4 Timeshare

-Samurai Warriors 4 PS4 Timeshare

-Alien: Isolation PS4 Timeshare

PM me!

Should I be getting the error code 80029513 when trying to launch a game thats been pre loaded? I know you cant play a game early just wanted to know if its normal to get this error code

bread's done
Back