CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I got a 2nd key to the evolve alpha!

Here you go:

CODE for PlayStation 4:

3KHE-PNNG-2A7E
I got a mail where they just apologized for me because the 2.00 patch did something wrong so its postponed. Then how you have a key?

Alright.. so I have a COD: AW PS4 resell for sale - $35  SOLD

Account is made, phantom is downloaded and installed & phantomed out. Pay, download and Play.

My internet is fucking up so bad that I left it downloading overnight ( ~8 hours ) and it only downloaded 2GB's/7GB's for the multiplayer verison of the game. I don't even want to try to download the rest of the game because it'll take for fucking ever. Contacted comcast and they're going to send a technician out to see wtf is wrong

I'm gonna go pick up a physical copy from BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright.. so I have a COD: AW PS4 resell for sale - $35 SOLD

Account is made, phantom is downloaded and installed & phantomed out. Pay, download and Play.

My internet is fucking up so bad that I left it downloading overnight ( ~8 hours ) and it only downloaded 2GB's/7GB's for the multiplayer verison of the game. I don't even want to try to download the rest of the game because it'll take for fucking ever. Contacted comcast and they're going to send a technician out to see wtf is wrong

are you pinching money from the honeymoon fund for that physical copy mage...... FOR SHAME!!!!!!!

The full Zombies mode is in the season pass :/    You only get one wave of zombies in exo survival and thats it.

If you're interested he will likely drop his resell spots PS4/PS3.

You can choose whatever you like since you're yanks!

If you want the PS4 phantom I can switch to resell. As long as I get a PS4 slot i'm good.
Thanks man, but I am really hoping to get a PS3 phantom. If anyone has one up for grabs, let me know.

Hmm...

When first downloading to my ps4 it asked me what mode it wanted unlocked first, SP or MP. I of course chose mp and left it overnight to do its thing. Just woke up and tried to hop in and select mp only to be greeted with a message of installing additional content for another 6 hours. Tried to start campaign for shiggles and told its installing additional content for 2 more hours. Day one zero happiness right now.

Edit: also the kicker is that this installation only displays in the game and not on my dashboard so it seems I have to leave cod running and can't even watch netflix in the interim as that would suspend the application and halt this installation.

Thanks man, but I am really hoping to get a PS3 phantom. If anyone has one up for grabs, let me know.
If you are referring to Advance Warfare, I have all the PS3 slots open on mine. You're welcome to a phantom for free if you're in need of one. I did a split with a real life friend and wont get around to deactivating until I get home tonight.

Alright.. so I have a COD: AW PS4 resell for sale - $35 SOLD

I feels your problem there... I've had a technician come out last week to fix my internet, it made a whole four days before fucking up again.

Update: I've been playing the campaign while waiting for Mp to finish installing additional content. I played for about 1.5 hours thinking it should be done. I go to check and it never moved an inch while I was playing campaign. So disappointed.

Hey guys, I bought the Atlas Pro Edition Digital (100 USD), it is advertised that it will come with this:

[*]5 Bonus Supply Drops: These may include Weapon Loot, Reinforcements, or Custom Operator items.
[*]Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token: A token for an extra upgrade/perk for your exoskeleton in the campaign.
[*]Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Soundtrack: A digital copy of the game score by Harry Gregson-Williams and music by Audiomachine.

However, I haven't been able to access to the Atlas Stuff (only the map)

Anyone can tell me how to do it? also for the ps3 version as well. I am using the ps4, but the ps3 slots have the same issue:

167w9lj.jpg

Psn store updates Tuesdays. Try later?
rpg, the thing is it appears in the download list as finished, could it be possible that content will be only available to the psn id where the game was purchased? I mean, it wont be shareable among the other users of the "family" console

Did you logout or reboot after accessing the account? Did you try logging back into the account? Do you have previous experience with phantoms?
Yeah, I've used phantoms from here before, usually once I download them I have no problem, but this is my first on ps4 and my first preload

Hey guys, I bought the Atlas Pro Edition Digital (100 USD), it is advertised that it will come with this:

[*]5 Bonus Supply Drops: These may include Weapon Loot, Reinforcements, or Custom Operator items.
[*]Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token: A token for an extra upgrade/perk for your exoskeleton in the campaign.
[*]Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Soundtrack: A digital copy of the game score by Harry Gregson-Williams and music by Audiomachine.

However, I haven't been able to access to the Atlas Stuff (only the map)

Anyone can tell me how to do it? also for the ps3 version as well. I am using the ps4, but the ps3 slots have the same issue:

167w9lj.jpg
Johanlh, if you haven't done so already try the restore licences feature under the PSN settings. I had a similar issue with Destiny and that corrected the problem. Not sure if it makes a difference but It was not a phantom share. Still worth a shot.

Johanlh, if you haven't done so already try the restore licences feature under the PSN settings. I had a similar issue with Destiny and that corrected the problem. Not sure if it makes a difference but It was not a phantom share. Still worth a shot.
Thank you, I will try that as well, I think the problem is my big ignorance about how the cod loadout works, I only have played bf3 and bf4, neve a cod. I am triying to figure out how I set up my load out before entering a match, I only see predefined ones.

So if the phantom has finished their initial download, but is installing, can we go ahead and phantom them? Or should we wait until the phantom finishes their install.

If it's like every other COD I've playd, you unlock custom loadouts at a certain level. Just keep grinding.

Yeah, I've used phantoms from here before, usually once I download them I have no problem, but this is my first on ps4 and my first preload
You have to be careful with the PS4 as it keeps users logged in similar to Windows and allows you to fast switch back and forth between users. I always tell people to reboot their PS4 after the download if they are a phantom before giving the ok to deactivate. I've seen one more than one occasion where this mistake has cost a person their phantom.

You have to be careful with the PS4 as it keeps users logged in similar to Windows and allows you to fast switch back and forth between users. I always tell people to reboot their PS4 after the download if they are a phantom before giving the ok to deactivate. I've seen one more than one occasion where this mistake has cost a person their phantom.
the one that I got the phantom from, teh reaper, helped me out... all is fine now, thanks for the help though

CAGs with feedback only for obvious reasons, not going to risk a $60 group for a $3.50 phantom. Others mention taking deposits from new users, I'm fine with this as well. I had to offer discounts on PS3 shares for Destiny so not surprised that again it is difficult to fill groups.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

PS4

R $25: Me

P $13:  Reserved

PS3

R $7.50:

R $7.50:

P $3.50:

P $3.50:

Has anyone using the ps3 -> ps4 upgrade successfully downloaded their ps4 share yet?
Yes. You might have to go on the webstore and "purchase" the PS4 version. I've been reading places and I believe some people have had to do that to get the version that they didn't actually pay for.

Yes. You might have to go on the webstore and "purchase" the PS4 version. I've been reading places and I believe some people have had to do that to get the version that they didn't actually pay for.
I had to go to the webstore on my laptop. Both the ps3 and ps4 showed as purchased, but only ps3 was in the download list. So I had to bring up the ps4 version and select to download it to my ps4. It worked fine after that, but you realistically shouldn't be expecting to have to do that much work/deduction to download it. I didn't get in on the Destiny "cross-buy" groupings, so not sure how it worked there. But hopefully these can go a bit smoother in the future.

I had to go to the webstore on my laptop. Both the ps3 and ps4 showed as purchased, but only ps3 was in the download list. So I had to bring up the ps4 version and select to download it to my ps4. It worked fine after that, but you realistically shouldn't be expecting to have to do that much work/deduction to download it. I didn't get it on the Destiny "cross-buy" groupings, so not sure how it worked there. But hopefully these can go a bit smoother in the future.
Yeah I agree. Due to the way they were advertising this deal and it being called cross-buy on the store both versions should have been available and added to the account's download list at the same time, not whatever shenanigans were going on with this.

I had to go to the webstore on my laptop. Both the ps3 and ps4 showed as purchased, but only ps3 was in the download list. So I had to bring up the ps4 version and select to download it to my ps4. It worked fine after that, but you realistically shouldn't be expecting to have to do that much work/deduction to download it. I didn't get it on the Destiny "cross-buy" groupings, so not sure how it worked there. But hopefully these can go a bit smoother in the future.
Hmmm...I'm on my computer. The ps3 version shows up as purchased and ready for download, but the ps4 version shows that it still needs to be purchased. Does this mean that the people with the ps3 slots haven't downloaded the file yet?

So if the phantom has finished their initial download, but is installing, can we go ahead and phantom them? Or should we wait until the phantom finishes their install.
Wait for the install. I know everyone wants to move as fast as possible, but that is when mistakes can happen. My rule of thumb is to have them download/install/test the game. Once that is complete, then I phantom.

CAGs with feedback only for obvious reasons, not going to risk a $60 group for a $3.50 phantom. Others mention taking deposits from new users, I'm fine with this as well. I had to offer discounts on PS3 shares for Destiny so not surprised that again it is difficult to fill groups.

PS4

P $13: Reserved

PS3

R $7.50:

R $7.50:

P $3.50: Yanksfan

P $3.50:
I'll take a phantom.

Hmmm...I'm on my computer. The ps3 version shows up as purchased and ready for download, but the ps4 version shows that it still needs to be purchased. Does this mean that the people with the ps3 slots haven't downloaded the file yet?
I dont know man, honestly. I think the ps3 phantoms from our group were done way before I started on the ps4 phantom though...so maybe? But I really dont know.

Rpg posted a fix shortly after release.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?view=findpost&p=12206440

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?view=findpost&p=12206453

Thanks Rai. I'll try this when I get home from work I guess.
If you are in the STORE from a PC, type "advanced warfare" in the search field, then "show all results", there you will see a couple of items with the "FREE" in their price tag, you add them all from there and check your basket after, press "Confirm Purchase" button and it is done.

PS4

P $13: Reserved

PS3

R $7.50:

R $7.50:

P $3.50: Yanksfan

P $3.50: ThEliteOne
Eh, Ill take the other phantom. I probably wont play this for awhile but $3.50 is hard to pass up.

Not cool sir. You know this is a day zero release and other shares are waiting to take advantage of the double xp and you are just now asking questions on downloading it? I sent you the credentials last night and it shows you read them last night. Why didn't you ask then/start the dl last night? PS4 supports downloading on standby and would have taken all of 5 minutes after reading the credentials to set up the account on your ps4. I even sent a friendly reminder this morning which was read and not replied to. Not very considerate.
Before you call me out in a thread, why don't you check your pm's first?

If you are in the STORE from a PC, type "advanced warfare" in the search field, then "show all results", there you will see a couple of items with the "FREE" in their price tag, you add them all from there and check your basket after, press "Confirm Purchase" button and it is done.
Thanks johan and everyone else. I've got it started!

bread's done
Back