CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Edit: done, big thanks to Brimah for his help!

I want to split a PS4 Share of COD: AW with my roommate, but I'm looking for an American host to get the cheaper price. If you could set up an account (I can pay via PayPal), I'd really appreciate it. Please send me a PM.

Tried setting one up myself, but it won't accept my Canadian Credit Card, and when I attempt to pay via PayPal it gives me an error on the PS4 system.

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: PS4 CoD:AW Phantom - $14

I see some people here, but would like this for vets that could download pronto. I'll have more slots for opened up this week, feel free to PM me if interested in any/put it on hold:

PS4 Resell CoD:AW Pro Edition $35

PS3 Resell CoD: AW Pro Edition - $14

2x PS3 Phantom CoD: AW - $4

Everything is on hold/bought except the slot I needed gone pronto lol

FS: PS4 CoD:AW Phantom - $14
I see some people here, but would like this for vets that could download pronto. I'll have more slots for opened up this week, feel free to PM me if interested in any/put it on hold:

PS4 Resell CoD:AW Pro Edition $35
PS3 Resell CoD: AW Pro - $14
2x PS3 Phantom CoD: AW - $4
would you do a resell just for the pro edition dlc and season pass? I already have the game lol

For Sale:

Call of Duty Advance Warfare Pro Edition PS4 Resell - $50
PM Please.
Serious and Trusted members please.

First come first server.

Hmmmm. My interest is mildly piqued. Mildly. But hell, I mean, does the game even work? lol. I just want to see it. What a weird turn of events.
It works, the only thing is that you can randomly be disconnected from the server so you lose the in-race challenges (average speed, drift, cornering). Other than that it's a pretty cracking driving game. I don't regret paying the full price on my main account for it.

Hmm, this is weird.

Anyways does the DLC map at least work without issue? I feel like that might be the main reason to get the Pro edition at launch.

Hmm, this is weird.

Anyways does the DLC map at least work without issue? I feel like that might be the main reason to get the Pro edition at launch.
Yeah the map pack worked, double XP and Some guns but the atlas gear, supply drops and personalization stuff don't?

ForMe anyway

Yeah the map pack worked, double XP and Some guns but the atlas gear, supply drops and personalization stuff don't?

ForMe anyway
Maybe it's because I've only tried it on Mobile but I can't get it to accept that I've actually put a check in the box. It just errors every time and says "Please check the box before hitting submit".

For Sale:

Ben10 Omniverse (PS3) resell $4

Ben10 Omniverse2 (PS3) phantom $2

Red Dead Redemption (PS3) phantom $1

PES2014 (PS3) EU version phantom $2 resell $4

NHL14 (PS3) phantom/resell (make offer)

WRC4 (PS3) resell (make offer)

The Wolf Among Us (PS3) resell $3

pm me.

For those that aren't quite feeling the last-gen version of 2k15 or maybe haven't played the awesome 2k14 yet..

WWE 2k14 w/ all season pass dlc - $6. 2 phantoms available, PM me if interested.

I've created a clan in AW if anyone wants in. My summed up stats from yesterday:
1G1gnVQ.jpg

bread's done
Back