CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Really ticked :|

Pretty sure the BF4 + Premium (PS4) account I owned (resell) is gone.

Password has been changed, no one knows who hosted, no one knows who the PS3 resells are and I'm basically out a good $40-$50 ($20 PS4 Phantom and $30 PS4 Resell )

Think it's the last time I'll engage in a cross-buy group simply because there are too many people that have access to the account. It's also another reason to start buying physical I suppose

Just sucks that some douche bag decided to steal the account and make a quick buck off it
how can you not track it down? who sold it to you? there's always a paper trail, even if one party deletes PMs the other doesn't. post the email again. the one you posted sounded kind of familiar, i think i timeshared it from someone. kind of sketchy for someone to tell you they can't trace it when they can just probably search "bf4" or something in their messages to find all the PMs regarding it

Last edited by a moderator:
PS3 phantoms for sale:

Borderlands presequel

Samurai Warriors 4

Injustice gods among us ultimate edition.

TLOU - AC3 - FIFA 13 - Spartacus Legends

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

GTA V

South Park The stick of truth + MGS V: Ground Zeroes

Deus ex human revolution: complete edition + Street fighter 4  arcade edition + Just Cause 2

Shadow of the collosus +Ico HD collection + DMC HD collection

Nino Kuni + FIFA Street

Resident evil 6

Minecraft

Batman Arkham Origins

send me a pm if interested in any.

how can you not track it down? who sold it to you? there's always a paper trail, even if one party deletes PMs the other doesn't. post the email again. the one you posted sounded kind of familiar, i think i timeshared it from someone.
Usuyami sold me the share back in may. He also sold a phantom slot back in January to Crashlen0 He seems to be the main share holder, I've pm'ed him.

The password had pancakes in it for some reason, I pm'ed him & he says he didn't host, and has never used outlook for hosting.

Someone owns the [email protected] - so I'm guessing they used that to stop any recovery attempts

Going back, I don't know how usuyami got the share. He does buy a group for a bf4 share here

Actually, I just found it:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/320106-psn-gamesharing-feedback-thread/?view=findpost&p=11275390

Battlefield 4 + Premium $112.50 (Amazon bundle + $10 upgrade)

PS4 Resell $22.50+15 - Usuyami PAID

PS4 Phantom $10+2 - jjay9225 PAID

PS3 Resell #1 $10+15 - wpress PAID
PS3 Resell #1 $10+15 - ericpol PAID

PS3 Phantom #1 $5+1.50 - Teh Reaper PAID
PS3 Phantom #2 $5+1.50 - captaintek3304 PAID

Usuyami sold me the share back in may. He also sold a phantom slot back in January to Crashlen0 He seems to be the main share holder, I've pm'ed him.

The password had pancakes in it for some reason, I pm'ed him & he says he didn't host, and has never used outlook for hosting.

Someone owns the [email protected] - so I'm guessing they used that to stop any recovery attempts

Going back, I don't know how usuyami got the share. He does buy a group for a bf4 share here

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/320106-psn-gamesharing-feedback-thread/?view=findpost&p=11275390

this is like a really easy game of "which one of these is not like the others"

I have sent a request to el queso grande for a GS sub-forum. He said he would consider it and that a thread discussing this should be created in the News, Feedback & Site Assistance forum so other users could chime in.

The thread is located here: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/337855-request-for-a-gs-sub-forum/

If you want to make your opinion known on whether a sub-forum is a good or bad idea, or if you have any thoughts on how it could be run more efficiently, do it there.

I'll regularly bump this post, so no need to quote.

Really ticked :|

Pretty sure the BF4 + Premium (PS4) account I owned (resell) is gone.

Password has been changed, no one knows who hosted, no one knows who the PS3 resells are and I'm basically out a good $40-$50 ($20 PS4 Phantom and $30 PS4 Resell )

Think it's the last time I'll engage in a cross-buy group simply because there are too many people that have access to the account. It's also another reason to start buying physical I suppose

Just sucks that some douche bag decided to steal the account and make a quick buck off it

Oh boy. This reminds me why I didn't let you into the library back when I ran it. Your accusations are like those of a spoiled, impatient child. You post here at 6:35PM, three whole minutes after you sent me a message telling me the password didn't work.

Coincidentally, the two current PS3 resells (Mystique and ericpol) messaged me together yesterday asking for help with the same thing. Resetting the password took a minute and I was happy to help. They understand how the system works. A reliable host can always recover an account. I have hosted dozens of groups and I take pride in being a dependable host. And like Pravado said, there is ALWAYS a paper trail. We have some very capable members who can trace any share back to its origins. So the absolute worst thing that can ever happen to an account is someone phantoming the resells after 6 months and stealing the shares temporarily. Unfortunately, that does happen but an account should never be lost permanently.

Now I know I didn't change the password, and I really don't think Mystique and ericpol changed the password, so ironically that leaves you as the person who most likely changed it (the first time). It seems awfully convenient that you contact me the very day after I recover the account..

See how easy it is to throw accusations around?

What accusations? He thought the account was compromised and said what he thought happened. He didn't name names. If anything, Pravado's comment was more of an accusation.

forgive me for seeing 5 well known regulars and one nobody and coming to a rational conclusion. but yeah i don't think mage was accusing you usuyami, doesn't come across that way

What accusations? He thought the account was compromised and said what he thought happened. He didn't name names. If anything, Pravado's comment was more of an accusation.

forgive me for seeing 5 well known regulars and one nobody and coming to a rational conclusion. but yeah i don't think mage was accusing you usuyami, doesn't come across that way
You guys might be right. I'll leave my post there though so he can get a chance to see it. Next time, I hope he can extend his patience past 3 minutes and give people a chance to respond before crying foul.

anyone interested in cod aw ps4 phantom

Im new to this (be gentle)

I have the account ready, Im supposed to pay for and download first, right?

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken, are you suggesting that I am the culprit? I don't go to these boards often but I always paid first and did not change the password for that account. I was the phantom and I don't even know the password for the account.

I have a question of my own. I started a group with one other person here, I'm the phantom and he's the resell. Do I activate and download the game then deactivate and send it over to him for him to activate(I'm not able to play the game at this point, there is a lock symbol)? He also said that he wanted to download the game for his friend which would make it a third slot. This is for the PS4 game CODAW.

Holy crap.

Messaging is instant on PSN now. Like uber fast.
Guess the 2.01 update fixed all that shittyness.
I think you're just getting lucky. I had a message earlier that took around 3-4 minutes to load. Sometimes it does go super fast, but most of the time it's awful.

Plat #5- Wolf Among Us(PS4)

the-wolf-among-us-e1.jpg

99818-well-there-it-is-gif-Jeff-Gold-seL5.gif

Oh boy. This reminds me why I didn't let you into the library back when I ran it. Your accusations are like those of a spoiled, impatient child. You post here at 6:35PM, three whole minutes after you sent me a message telling me the password didn't work.

Coincidentally, the two current PS3 resells (Mystique and ericpol) messaged me together yesterday asking for help with the same thing. Resetting the password took a minute and I was happy to help. They understand how the system works. A reliable host can always recover an account. I have hosted dozens of groups and I take pride in being a dependable host. And like Pravado said, there is ALWAYS a paper trail. We have some very capable members who can trace any share back to its origins. So the absolute worst thing that can ever happen to an account is someone phantoming the resells after 6 months and stealing the shares temporarily. Unfortunately, that does happen but an account should never be lost permanently.

Now I know I didn't change the password, and I really don't think Mystique and ericpol changed the password, so ironically that leaves you as the person who most likely changed it (the first time). It seems awfully convenient that you contact me the very day after I recover the account..

See how easy it is to throw accusations around?
I never accused anyone. I came out with a very rational explanation as to what happened to the account, never naming a single person out. The account has passed through numerous hands and thus could of been very likely to be compromised.

As far as the password being changed the first time, I can tell you it was not me. I caught it ( just like the other members of the group ) and messaged the people who I thought had part of the account. I was in the dark as to who was host & who had the other resell slots so you do have to understand where I was coming from. I do appreciate the fact you were able to recover it.

I do apologize for being so quick on posting shortly after pm'ing you - I should of waited a little and gotten a response from you.

Honestly I'm growing tired of gamesharing. Shares in my opinion are priced too high ( you can buy a physical copy from BB around the same price ) thus I think I'm going to start buying AAA releases on disk. Prices on shares depreciate too quickly to sell with minor loss, which sucks because you have such a high investment. I will still participate in the community as I do enjoy being part of it

Going to have a GTA V (PS4) with Minecraft (PS4), resell spot for sale next week or so.

Gauging interest. 

Would trade for Shadow of Mordor resell spot plus a few bucks.

Wow so YourCheapgamer hasn't responded since I gave him the Cod AW info 5 days ago.  That's just great.  

Anyway Digimon All Star Rumble comes out next week. Anyone interested? 

Digimon Rumble PS3 ($40)

resell ($13.33)

1. pancakes (host)

phantom ($6.67)

1. pantsu (Still in?)

If he hasn't responded in the 5 days he's had the info (all the while holding the rest of the group up), just go ahead and phantom him if you still have access as host.

Need 1 more: Resell or Phantom.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings $5.39+   7.8GB

$1.80

1.???

2.rpg

$0.90

1.kanamit

2.factor747

3.?????

Selling PS3 Phantoms

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Batman: Arkham Origins
  • The Wolf Among Us + Gta 4 [customspoiler='standalone dlc'](The Lost and Damned / The Ballad of Gay Tony) [/customspoiler]
  • Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon + Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
  • Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD
  • Walking Dead Season 2 + Jeopardy
  •  
  • Child of Light Resell PS3
  • Assassin's Creed: Rogue Phantom PS3 $10
  • Assassin's Creed: Unity PS4  (38.2GB)$25 Phantom

If he hasn't responded in the 5 days he's had the info (all the while holding the rest of the group up), just go ahead and phantom him if you still have access as host.
^This. 5 days is a very generous grace period for release like COD. Has he read the PM with the info?

bread's done
Back