CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Wow so YourCheapgamer hasn't responded since I gave him the Cod AW info 5 days ago. That's just great.

Anyway Digimon All Star Rumble comes out next week. Anyone interested?

Digimon Rumble PS3 ($40)

resell

1. pancakes (host)

phantom

1. pantsu (Still in?)

dude, I loved the 1st digimon game so much in the psx, I remember I used to play a lot back in 2001/2002, how much for the resell? just curious :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blogcast ep 142

PS4

1. Assassin's Creed: Unity
  2. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
  3. Nano Assault NEO-X
  4. PES 2015
  5. Retro City Rampage DX  *crossbuy
  6. Terraria
PS3

1. Assassin's Creed: Rogue
  2. Digimon All-Star Rumble
  3. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
  4. PES 2015
  5. Retro City Rampage DX
VITA

1. Get Off My Lawn!
  2. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
  3. Retro City Rampage DX
  4. Ring Run Circus
  5. Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit

Holy shit that's like 4 plats in two weeks! What did you do with Snakey?
2 of the Platinums were easy games that anybody could earn. I could easily have 10 of them if I cared for The Walking Dead or The Wolf Among US. Getting one for The Legend of Korra is impressive, however.

Still looking for DriveClub. I'll even take the timeshare for $1.55 a week  :pray:

Little Big Planet 3(PS4)

r-

====

p- snakey

Escape Dead Island+ Hatsune Miku 2(11/18) PS3

r-

---

p-

1.snakey

2.crashlen0

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $5.39 (5GB)

$1.80

1. rams81 (Host)

2. Saif

--

$0.90

1. enorris311

One more phantom needed! Quote or PM me!

dude, I loved the 1st digimon game so much in the psx, I remember I used to play a lot back in 2001/2002, how much for the resell? just curious :)
OH GOD

I THOUGHT NOBODY ELSE PLAYED THIS

EVERY TIME I EVOLVED INTO THAT DAMN POO MONSTER CAUSE MY DIGIMON SHIT ALL OVER THE FLOOR... AND THE POO MONSTER ATE IT UP!

that was a 10/10 game. but i can say with certainty this digimon game will be nothing like that masterpiece

PS4 Timeshares:

- Walking Dead Season 1: $1.50/week (currently out)

- Walking Dead Season 2: $1.50/week

- Legend of Korra: $1.50/week

- Oddworld New N Tasty: $1.00/week

- Guacamelee + Home: $1.00/week

- The Wolf Among Us: $1.50/week

- The Last of Us Remastered: $1.50/week

Also have Sound Shapes DLC Add On Pack for $0.50 per day. This can be a PS3 or PS4 timeshare.

OH GOD

I THOUGHT NOBODY ELSE PLAYED THIS

EVERY TIME I EVOLVED INTO THAT DAMN POO MONSTER CAUSE MY DIGIMON SHIT ALL OVER THE FLOOR... AND THE POO MONSTER ATE IT UP!

that was a 10/10 game. but i can say with certainty this digimon game will be nothing like that masterpiece
looool, I really liked to play with all the digimons in the Digimon Rumble Arena, so fun, also while playing this game, I found out that Tailmon last digievolution was a Pink Dragon o_O!

looool, I really liked to play with all the digimons in the Digimon Rumble Arena, so fun, also while playing this game, I found out that Tailmon last digievolution was a Pink Dragon o_O!
dude you don't know how much i loved that game. i got everything legit in terms of recruiting guys to the town. after i did all that i messed around with gameshark to get the cool kinds of digimon i couldn't get legit, like the angel or the egg one, or war greymon. my fav part of that game was deff playing curling minigame with friends in the ice area

if they remastered that game i'd pay $300 for a copy no joke

WELCOME BACK BRO FINALLY STOPPED LURKING HUH?
p25DU.jpg

PS4 phantoms for Sale"

COD: AW

PS3 phantoms for sale:

Borderlands presequel

Samurai Warriors 4

Injustice gods among us ultimate edition.

TLOU - AC3 - FIFA 13 - Spartacus Legends

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

GTA V

South Park The stick of truth + MGS V: Ground Zeroes

Deus ex human revolution: complete edition + Street fighter 4  arcade edition + Just Cause 2

Shadow of the collosus +Ico HD collection + DMC HD collection

Nino Kuni + FIFA Street

Resident evil 6

Minecraft

Batman Arkham Origins

Pm me if interested in any.

PS4 Resell - COD: Advanced Warfare

$32

EDIT: Yes, I know it was cheaper if done on a cross-buy with PS3, unfortunately all those slots were filled so I had to go with a straight PS4 share.

That's Grimey. Don't be Grimey. Ps4 resells were 20 bucks a day before release with the cross buy groups.
Do you know whether it has 3 users or 1? If you don't, should you really be throwing words around? $20 PS4 resells had the owner sharing with 2 PS3 owners. Assuming this is a straight PS4 group, the buyer will also get access to 2 PS3 resells, which could be sold for around $10 a piece, thereby making the resell less than $20. In other words, lrn2gameshare.

PS4 phantoms for Sale"

COD: AW

PS3 phantoms for sale:

Borderlands presequel

Samurai Warriors 4

Injustice gods among us ultimate edition.

TLOU - AC3 - FIFA 13 - Spartacus Legends

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

GTA V

South Park The stick of truth + MGS V: Ground Zeroes

Deus ex human revolution: complete edition + Street fighter 4 arcade edition + Just Cause 2

Shadow of the collosus +Ico HD collection + DMC HD collection

Nino Kuni + FIFA Street

Resident evil 6

Minecraft

Batman Arkham Origins

Pm me if interested in any.
Hey! How much for the AW phantom

Anybody Up for a cheap PS4  TLOU remastered group?

resell - $14.50

Soccerdude

Phantom $8.50

pm really quick if interested please.

Anyone get this weird....scary error with PS4:

Some ALL! of my Shares(games from shares) show the Lock when view from my Main,

How is this possible.

I need to go in the Resells I own and reactivate the games to regain access to the games on my Main...I think I just lost all my Phantoms. =/

EDIT: FIXED!
Well that was some scary bs.

Just had to log back into the users and it unLocked the game for all users.

As if a PS4 system file that keeps track of Users present on the console got corrupted or erased.

Note to anyone that gets this heart-attack of an error. even for phantoms, (as long as the Resell has changed the pass youre fine, just saying, it auto-logged me into one of my Phantoms, I just signed out weird Host practice but guess its fine since I havent been "phantomed" yet)

Hopefully no one else gets this.

I believe this happened after I had accidentally unplugged my PS4 from the outlet while it was Yellow Light of Standby.
Tip: you can safely enter your phantoms account as long you are not connected to the internet, you can archive this turning off your router/modem or whatever device you are using to get online and also from your own account (assuming is not phantomed), entering the settings menu and then disabling the connection there, however I think the first method is the safest one ;)

Thanks for the information about how to resolve that issue.

Now, my question to the group is: Has anyone got yet the 15USD code they were going to give today for accounts who spent 100USD last month? I have been monitoring my accounts and nothing has arrived yet :(

About to be streaming here in a sec

Decided to say fuck the wedding and went out and bought Lord of The Fallen ( The wedding is still on.. just the fund is fucked... ok i lied there is still plenty there and I just got paid today.. so there's that )

So i'll be streaming that along with some laggy ass COD:AW multiplayer.

Come watch!

http://www.twitch.tv/mageshadow

Edit: fuck 4GB updates up the butthole..

but wut

what happened bro bro who dun fucked with mah streams

edit: looks like fucking comcast needs to get their shit together.. connection keeps dropping while streaming
is it true that comcast internet service is bad? I heard AT&T also has bad connection.

Looking for these PS4 games:

A  timeshare of DriveClub

Phantom of Advanced Warfare

I have money ready and can download ASAP. 

Edit:

Who's Soccerdude? Does anyone have any experience working with him/her? 

bread's done
Back