CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Now, my question to the group is: Has anyone got yet the 15USD code they were going to give today for accounts who spent 100USD last month? I have been monitoring my accounts and nothing has arrived yet :(
I actually just received mine an hour or so ago. Was surprised because I didn't think I'd actually spent $100 on my account in that time period, but turns out I spent almost twice that D:/:D

I spent $302 in one account, and only got a $15 code.

About to call SEN for clarification as to if it was supposed to be for every $100 spent or just for the first $100.

I spent $302 in one account, and only got a $15 code.

About to call SEN for clarification as to if it was supposed to be for every $100 spent or just for the first $100.
The terms clearly stated $15 was the max per PSN ID, regardless of how much was spent: http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/us-store-credit/

"Each PSN/SEN account may only accrue a total of $15 USD in SEN Wallet credits pursuant to this promotion."

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that totally sucks. Wish I had read fine print, most of us back on the home forum thought it was $15 per $100.

Guess have to break the news, silently.

Back in the previous promotions, it was per X amount spent. They changed it up for this one...

I had a feeling he was a bad egg. Was very pushy trying to get me to buy that share.
Buyer beware.
whats going? and why you said I was pushy? You said no and I didnt insist on asking you to buy it, in fact, I bought the code off velvetterevolver without problems, I dont know why you called bad egg.

I actually just received mine an hour or so ago. Was surprised because I didn't think I'd actually spent $100 on my account in that time period, but turns out I spent almost twice that D:/:D
Indeed, I already got mine too.although I spent 99.99, they actually gave me the 15usd back in evey account.

Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition 69.99 (NOV.18) R-40.83 | P-29.16
R: HyeVltg3
P:

Need Phantom asasp. think my previous phantom bailed.

Hi, 

I'm new here. I'm looking for 

PES 2015

Assassin's creed unity

The evil within (have it on xbox 360, so not a very demanding one)

Thanks

soccerdude is a good guy. He sold me an Advanced Warfare phant and everything went smooth :D
thanks for vouching me Kaptain, but I just sold the COD AW PS4 phantom, I might be a newbie, but I have done legit trades and I want to keep going on the good track.

PES 2015 PS3 $40 Release date: November 11

R1: Bravens (host)

R2: Bravens

---------------------------

Phantom: $6.67

P1:

P2:

Is anyone gamesharing all those Idolmaster PSN games?
I doubt anyone on here has them, as their only real use is trophies and most people on here don't care about those. :p They're also expensive as all fuck to buy, which is why I still haven't bothered with them myself.

Looking for either a share of The Last of Us (PS3) or someone who's interested in buying a phantom of The Last of Us (PS4) for $9.50.

Assassin's Creed Rogue PS3 - $60

(A must for AC fans since this is separate from Unity).

Resell - $30

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-dgUPQVnv0&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh-dgUPQVnv0&has_verified=1

Resell - $30

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-dgUPQVnv0&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh-dgUPQVnv0&has_verified=1
yanks move that resell over to 2 i want in.

Got a quick question, so if my Main account has PSN+, can I download a Phantom of a PS4 CoD AW and play online with my main account?

sorry just double checking, finally bought a ps4! 

thanks for clarification. so ps4 games can be shared by only 2? and ps3 is only 3? I saw 16 for ps3 on FAQ???
16?!?!

2ex6kx4.jpg

Got a quick question, so if my Main account has PSN+, can I download a Phantom of a PS4 CoD AW and play online with my main account?

sorry just double checking, finally bought a ps4!
yes. As long as the acc with ps+ is the primary console, online will work fine

Timeshare (PS4)

Driveclub

PVZ Garden Warfare (Who needs advanced when you got Garden)

Shadow Of Mordor

Lords of the Fallen

Phantom PS4

NBA 2K15 $20

Phantom PS4

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark $15

Feedback Sheet updated

REGARDLESS OF HOW SMOOTH A TRANSACTION THE NEW GUY HAS BEEN MAKING IM EERIELY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH HIM SELLING SO MANY SHARES IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME. JUST BE CAREFUL WITH HIM.
it was just cod phantoms and some others, if it bothers you that I sell some phantoms, then I will do it less frequently. Btw these guys I traded with are really nice people and trust me, there is no way I could let them down.

it was just cod phantoms and some others, if it bothers you that I sell some phantoms, then I will do it less frequently. Btw these guys I traded with are really nice people and trust me, there is no way I could let them down.
No worries bro i am just drawing caution new guys hardly come here and sell off phantoms they are the ones usually purchasing. but i i added you to the feedback sheet regardless. I hope you are genuine.

No worries bro i am just drawing caution new guys hardly come here and sell off phantoms they are the ones usually purchasing. but i i added you to the feedback sheet regardless. I hope you are genuine.
since I'm new, I need to learn. I don't really know about game sharing. just bought physical copies before. What are the risk after I bought the phantoms, and could download the game onto my ps4? I'm all clear? or still need to worry being scammed?

thanks

since I'm new, I need to learn. I don't really know about game sharing. just bought physical copies before. What are the risk after I bought the phantoms, and could download the game onto my ps4? I'm all clear? or still need to worry being scammed?

thanks
Just don't sign into the phantom account or you'll lose it.

So, after downloading the game, I'm good, correct? just need to make sure the seller is legit, I guess.
As I understand, you need to sign out of the phantom account while the download is running. Then NEVER sign into the phantom again and dont delete the user from your system.

3 free items in Unity. You need to make 2 throwaway Uplay accounts in addition to using your main since it's one redemption per account. It gives you a PSN code per item.

assassinscreed.com/redeem

841058005209 (Prussian Coat)
841058005285 (Rapier)
841058005261 (Regiment Hood)

So, after downloading the game, I'm good, correct? just need to make sure the seller is legit, I guess.
There are a lot of great people here on this thread, check the feedback sheet and you can see how many times they've gotten good feedback from others. People you shouldn't be dealing with are marked in the sheet with a note courtesy of QDizzle. Also buying anything from someone with no feedback in the feedback sheet has a ton more risk than buying from members with a lot of feedback.

Resell - $30

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $10

Looks like an interesting story and character. I'm way behind (halfway through 2) but will skip ahead for this one, I think.

bread's done
Back