CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Christmas came early and I have my new 4k TV. Now just have to wait until 2016 when Comcast will be outputting 4k content.

but wut

what happened bro bro who dun fucked with mah streams

edit: looks like fucking comcast needs to get their shit together.. connection keeps dropping while streaming

Twitch.tv/mageshadow
What speed do you have with Comcast? I've been having service issues for last few weeks and might just switch over to RCN if it keeps up

Raiborg, while your investigating skills are definitely appreciated, we really gotta find you a hobby for your own sake. You spend wayyy too much time digging into this nonsense for a non-mod, or someone not getting paid to do it. Even JLazenby didn't care that much, and he definitely got off big time on outing ppl lol.
I say let Raiborg do his thing and be the watchdog of the forum. Better safe than sorry.

So.. this is why I'm marrying this girl.. she knew i wanted a PS3 or an XBO but couldnt afford an XBO this holiday.. thus I settled for a ps3 and was fine not getting an XBO

She came home with this bad boy and said happy early christmas

http://i.imgur.com/bW5YdDf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bW5YdDf.jpg
So.. this is why I'm marrying this girl.. she knew i wanted a PS3 and a XBO but couldnt afford an XBO this holiday.. so she came home with this bad boy and said happy early christmas

http://i.imgur.com/bW5YdDf.jpg
Congrads man, hope you dig it.

All gamers deserve wives like that

P.S anybody looking for a destiny Phantom I'm thinking of making a group

PES 2015 PS3 $40 Release date: November 11

R1: Bravens (host)

R2: Bravens

---------------------------

Phantom: $6.67

P1:

P2:

Add yourself (Only trusted CAG)

Dat Drop Doe

PS4

AC Unity

Lego Batman 3

Nano Assault NEO-X

PES 2015

Retro City Rampage DX(3 way cross buy)

Terraria

PS3

AC Rogue

Digimon All-Star Rumble

Lego Batman 3

PES 2015

Retro City Rampage DX

VITA

Get off my Lawn!

Lego Batman 3

Retro City Rampage DX

Ring Run Circus

Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit!

Dat Drop Doe

PS4

AC Unity
Lego Batman 3
Nano Assault NEO-X
PES 2015
Retro City Rampage DX(3 way cross buy)
Terraria

PS3

AC Rogue
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Lego Batman 3
PES 2015
Retro City Rampage DX

VITA

Get off my Lawn!
Lego Batman 3
Retro City Rampage DX
Ring Run Circus
Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit!
I'm interested in PES for ps4. I know I'm a new user but well, everyone is new at one point. Let me know how can I do to get in.

Thanks

I'm interested in PES for ps4. I know I'm a new user but well, everyone is new at one point. Let me know how can I do to get in.
Thanks
That's a misconception. Different rules were in place before Nov 2011. Dealing with newbs with the current setup is riskier. While everyone was a newb at one point, how many started off in the gameshare thread?

Iqubal was/is looking for PES as well, so you could contact him, though you should expect to pay a deposit/ go first, if he even decides to deal with you.

Still looking for a Phantom.

The Wolf Among Us PS4 [29.99] R-17.50 | P-12.50
R: HyeVltg3
P:

Account has been created and funded T_T since Nov.2nd, does no one want it on PS4?

Original 1000 model if you can find one, the OLED screen outweighs any of the slim's positives.
wait what?! the Slim Vita has a different screen?!

googled it....wow...thats such a weird "upgrade" guess the OLED was costing too much so Sony opted for the cheaper LCD tech. I like my Vita, but truth be told, no vita games are actually hooking me into playing my Vita over my PS3/360/XO/PS4 games. guess Sony knows this too and to match the dip in Vita sales they opted to cut manufacture costs of the slim, thus not taking the risk they took with the OLED $$$ tech on the originals.

Kind of really glad I picked up the Original before the stocks dipped to near-impossible to find.

I wish I could date and eventually marry a gamer girl...especially one who can go on twitch and get horny men to pay for her consoles and PC rigs via donations. There's a lot of men who blindly give their money away to pretty girls out there.

I wish I could date and eventually marry a gamer girl...especially one who can go on twitch and get horny men to pay for her consoles and PC rigs via donations. There's a lot of men who blindly give their money away to pretty girls out there.
i know right

Will anyone trade?

I want to trade for:
COD: Advanced Warfare (PS4)

I have: (All on Ps4)

PlayStation Plus
COD: Ghost + Ripper and 2 camps
flOw + DLC
Injustice
Minecraft
Trials Fusion
All Watchdogs DLC
Battlfield 4: China Rising DLC + Grenade Shortcut
Destiny Vanguard Armory Shortcut

That's a misconception. Different rules were in place before Nov 2011. Dealing with newbs with the current setup is riskier. While everyone was a newb at one point, how many started off in the gameshare thread?

Iqubal was/is looking for PES as well, so you could contact him, though you should expect to pay a deposit/ go first, if he even decides to deal with you.
Well let me go straight since you come straight. I started off at game share thread since I was looking for game share. I just knew about game share because some ppl are selling psn account on some website. If I want to do some shady, I would just buy these cracked accounts, and download the game. I dont want anybody hurt becoz of me. Thats why I came here and asking for some game share. I bought fifa 14 last year and sold it back in june and only lost 15$ in the process. I might want to keep pes till next pes came out since I like pes more than fifa and dont want to sell it back before next version came out.(i just bought fifa becoz there was no pes 14 on ps4).

I know ppl should be careful with newbie. I saw your posts yesterday about CAK and thought it is nice for the forum to have someone like you but it turned out like you are too unnecessary in some situations. I already mentioned in last post I will pay the game cost (60$) upfront since I'm newbie and to do like that, I just want to deal with a very trustworthy member since I need to pay 60$ Or whatever cost in advance. Hope you can understand and help me find a trustworthy member since you know everything here.

Thanks

wait what?! the Slim Vita has a different screen?!
googled it....wow...thats such a weird "upgrade" guess the OLED was costing too much so Sony opted for the cheaper LCD tech. I like my Vita, but truth be told, no vita games are actually hooking me into playing my Vita over my PS3/360/XO/PS4 games. guess Sony knows this too and to match the dip in Vita sales they opted to cut manufacture costs of the slim, thus not taking the risk they took with the OLED $$$ tech on the originals.

Kind of really glad I picked up the Original before the stocks dipped to near-impossible to find.
You have a wii u show the damn thing some love or sell it to me :(

Well let me go straight since you come straight. I started off at game share thread since I was looking for game share. I just knew about game share because some ppl are selling psn account on some website. If I want to do some shady, I would just buy these cracked accounts, and download the game. I dont want anybody hurt becoz of me. Thats why I came here and asking for some game share. I bought fifa 14 last year and sold it back in june and only lost 15$ in the process. I might want to keep pes till next pes came out since I like pes more than fifa and dont want to sell it back before next version came out.(i just bought fifa becoz there was no pes 14 on ps4).

I know ppl should be careful with newbie. I saw your posts yesterday about CAK and thought it is nice for the forum to have someone like you but it turned out like you are too unnecessary in some situations. I already mentioned in last post I will pay the game cost (60$) upfront since I'm newbie and to do like that, I just want to deal with a very trustworthy member since I need to pay 60$ Or whatever cost in advance. Hope you can understand and help me find a trustworthy member since you know everything here.

Thanks
Whoa whoa whoa hold up new guy I know you probably mean well and what not but being rude to a thread vet is not going to give you any points or build trust. And saying someone is unnecessary in some situations makes it worse all the things borg said a regular vet would say but in different words so tone it down bro. Besides he led you straight to someone who would make a group with you. Not sure if they would make it with you anymore based on your introduction

Lego Batman 3 Deluxe(67) (PS4)

r-$40

1.snakey

=====

p- $20

Im giving a 7 dollar discount since you wont have access to the season pass, just the regular game.

Lego Batman 3 Deluxe(67) (PS4)

r-$40
1.snakey
=====
p- $20

Im giving a 7 dollar discount since you wont have access to the season pass, just the regular game.
They've got season passes for Lego games now? What will the DLC contain? New characters which there's already hundreds of?

Selling CoD AW PS4 Resell $25 

CoD AW PS3 Resell  $10

CoD AW PS3 Resell  $10

All these new members are scaring me  :whistle2:&

Deal for vets only

I'll sell the accounts (all three) to you for $35. Save $10  :D/  Busy this week so I'd rather get rid of it and help a fellow vet save money 

bread's done
Back