Resell - $5

Phantom - $2.5

PS3
Resells - $2.5
1.mark77
2.mark77
Phantoms - $1.25
1.oldirtybastard
I love that you do the pinball groups, Mark. I would do it but I already have the Core Pack.

new BF deals from best buy has the seagate backup plus slim 2TB for 79.99 which can be used for the PS4
This is something I want - but how would this work exactly? Call me a noob if need be. Would I just plug it into my PS4, or would I actually take the HDD out of it and swap it with my PS4s HDD?

WHEN U RAIDING AGAIN NEED TO TEST MY NEW RIFLE
I'm down whenever. I still have two characters to run it with. I'd suggest leveling to 26 (27 if possible) first, lol. I can help you farm the materials if you want since I need some as well.

Extending the invitation to anyone. Even complete raid newbs! I know it can be a hassle getting a group together. Come get your feet wet.

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE... I need one of these CONSIDER YOURSELF VOUCHED FOR GS LIBRARY :p
ayy

This is something I want - but how would this work exactly? Call me a noob if need be. Would I just plug it into my PS4, or would I actually take the HDD out of it and swap it with my PS4s HDD?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNe68P_-TzQ

sounds easy enough

something to note: some PS4's come with a Samsung HDD or an HGST HDD and in order for this 2TB HDD to work with your PS4 it needs to be a Samsung HDD

unless it's been fixed which I haven't heard anything about it

Selling:
PS3 Phantom

• Minecraft (85.7MB)  Free
  • Saints Row 2 (7.0GB)  Free
  • Mirror's Edge Free
  • Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 (1.8GB) + Uncharted 3 (43.3GB)  Free
  • Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare PS4 Free
  •  
  • LBP2 DC Comics Premium Level Pack $1 Phantom or  $2 Resell
  • Puppeteer (6.3GB)  $2.00
  • Rise of the Guardians  (3.0GB)   $2.50
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (7.0GB)  $3
  • Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse Resell $3
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE  Resell (819MB)  $3.50
  • Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon (1.6GB) + Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (7.0GB)  $3.00
  • [customspoiler='The Wolf Among Us']EP1. 722MB + EP2. 612MB + EP3. 622MB + EP4. 688MB + EP5. 759MB[/customspoiler] + [customspoiler='GTA'](The Lost and Damned / The Ballad of Gay Tony)[/customspoiler]standalone dlc (7.2GB) $3.50
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (14GB)  $5
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (10.0GB) + Batman: Arkham Origins (14.2GB)  $7 $5
  • The Last of Us $7 $6
  • The Walking Dead Season 2 + Jeopardy
  • Drakengard 3
  • Asumas Wrath All Dlc
  • One Piece World Red
PS4 Phantom

• Thief (18.9GB) $5
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (8.3GB) $10
  • inFAMOUS Second Son (20.0GB)

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition $5, 3.2GB

$1.67

1.just2dirty

2.rpg

$0.83

Selling:
PS3 Phantom

• Minecraft (85.7MB) Free
  • Saints Row 2 (7.0GB) Free
  • Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 (1.8GB) + Uncharted 3 (43.3GB) Free
  • Puppeteer (6.3GB) $2.50
  • Rise of the Guardians (3.0GB) $2.50
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (7.0GB) $3
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE Resell (819MB) $3.50
  • Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon (1.6GB) + Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (7.0GB) $3.50
  • [customspoiler='The Wolf Among Us']EP1. 722MB + EP2. 612MB + EP3. 622MB + EP4. 688MB + EP5. 759MB[/customspoiler] + [customspoiler='GTA'](The Lost and Damned / The Ballad of Gay Tony)[/customspoiler]standalone dlc (7.2GB) $3.50
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (14GB) $5
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (10.0GB) + Batman: Arkham Origins (14.2GB) $7
PS4 Phantom

• Thief (18.9GB) $6
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (8.3GB) $10
  • inFAMOUS Second Son (20.0GB) $10
Can I have the minecraft phantom :D?

For Sale. All accs are my mains. Prices are negotiable

PHANTOMS (PS3)

MvC2 + a few other games - $8
The Walking Dead S2, CvS2 & NFS:MW(2012) - $10
The Walking Dead S1 and Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade - $12
WWE 2K14 - $8

Looking For:

Farcry4 ps3 phantom/resell
WWE 2K15 ps3 resell/phantom

new BF deals from best buy has the seagate backup plus slim 2TB for 79.99 which can be used for the PS4
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301380767468

Take the HDD out of it and swap with the HDD in your PS4.

something to note: some PS4's come with a Samsung HDD or an HGST HDD and in order for this 2TB HDD to work with your PS4 it needs to be a Samsung HDD

unless it's been fixed which I haven't heard anything about it
Sauce? I haven't heard anything about this. I heard the 2TB gave a minor problem with HDMI, but that was fixed with 1.70 I think (the FW, not whether it was fixed).

What is 'it'?

Anyone remember the pricing for Destiny resells for PS3 with season pass and what would be a fair price? Got two friends who bought resells that aren't interested anymore (even with expansion coming soon)
$17.50 comes up a bit, but there was no set rate.

For Sale:

PS4:

Bound by Flame Phantom - $10

Rayman Legends Phantom - $10 (or rent $1/week)

Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent $1/week)

Transistor Phantom - $4

Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $15 (or rent $1.50/week)

Wolfenstein: TNO Phantom - $13

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4

Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent (per week):

PS4:

Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50

Child of Light [UK] - $0.50

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50

Entwined - $0.25

Infamous First Light - $0.50

Killzone Shadow Fall + season pass - $1

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1.50

Need for Speed Rivals - $1

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $1

Shadow Warrior - $1.25

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50

The Evil Within - $1.50

The Last of Us Remastered - $1

Currently being rented:

PS4: (per week)

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1

Destiny- $1.50

Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50

Far Cry 4 - $1.50

Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50

Infamous Second Son - $1

Metro Redux - $1.50

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

PS4 1 week rentals

1. Assassin's Creed Unity $2

PS3 1 week rentals

1. Risen 3 $.50

PS3 resells

1. Risen 3 $8

LF DragonAge PS4 Resell would prefer the digital deluxe edition but then again which ever comes first

Also selling UFC Ps4 Phantom

Timeshare PS4

Far Cry 4

WWE 2k15

Pvz garden warfare
NBA 2K15
Transformers rise of the dark spark
Styx master of shadows
Walking dead season 2

Wolf Among Us

Dunno If I should get this or dragonage.....Confused
56375202.jpg

For Sale. All accs are my mains. Prices are negotiable

PHANTOMS (PS3)

MvC2 + a few other games - $8
The Walking Dead S2, CvS2 & NFS:MW(2012) - $10
The Walking Dead S1 and Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade - $12
WWE 2K14 - $8

Need funds!!

They keep some money if you cancel a pre-order?
In New Zealand no....I preorder FC4 and they gave me every cent back so pretty much the same as Batman besides its 7 months away

Also still looking for Dragonage because Gannicus has some trust issues and it really psissed me off having to go on a wild goose chase again :wall: fuck

anyone wanna share Godzilla, its coming on PS3 in japan only on dec. 18th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qote-jUNA2o

also anyone wanna share Resident Evil 1 Remastered for ps3? its comes out in japan next week

anyone wanna share Godzilla, its coming on PS3 in japan only on dec. 18th

also anyone wanna share Resident Evil 1 Remastered for ps3? its comes out in japan next week
I liked the PS2 game and how is the ps3 like any trailers or gameplay out yet....If it's anything like the movie or destroying buildings I'm in

In New Zealand no....I preorder FC4 and they gave me every cent back so pretty much the same as Batman besides its 7 months away

Also still looking for Dragonage because Gannicus has some trust issues and it really psissed me off having to go on a wild goose chase again :wall: fuck
Just being careful man, nothing personal. You have 2 paypal accounts and from overseas. I have no protection if you decide to file a claim with your credit card and paypal takes the $ out of my account. I'll be down $35 and no game. If you get 4 vets to convince me I wouldn't mind selling to you. I've been screwed over by paypal before from a scammer so I don't wanna go through all the trouble.

So this just happened

PSN logins on a pastebin, woooow. I guess we gotta change our passwords now
what the fuck do these people want....They already had their fun hacking the networks a while earlier on, just leave it at that.... High time I change the pass on my main

Just being careful man, nothing personal. You have 2 paypal accounts and from overseas. I have no protection if you decide to file a claim with your credit card and paypal takes the $ out of my account. I'll be down $35 and no game. If you get 4 vets to convince me I wouldn't mind selling to you. I've been screwed over by paypal before from a scammer so I don't wanna go through all the trouble.
Sorry to open this issue again but i know it's never good to go to bed angry so yeah to clarify I have 1 paypal acc with no cc that is used for my psn funds so I use this to transfer funds to add to my psn acc.... The other is my main pp and that I use for almost everything. The only reason why I used the US one was 1) I had not enough cash for the whole game in my main pp and 2) because I had about 15 USD in cash in the US pp and it would cost me more to transfer it the other way round due to conversions. I would also like to point out that I have told you that I have 5 vets to vouch for me and even though I had told you that through pm you neglected to listen to this. But as they say when something goes away something better comes through...So I'll just stay put for the moment and once again I apologize to the rest of the CAG community for opening this issue

So this just happened

PSN logins on a pastebin, woooow. I guess we gotta change our passwords now
I'm calling fake. I checked the list to see if I'd see my info and noticed some of the PSN passwords didn't even meet the requirements (8+ characters in length, one letter and one number, etc.) therefore they can't be real passwords. Unless I'm mistaken somehow.

bread's done
Back