For Sale: all are my own accs which I use

Phantoms (PS3)

1. WWE 2K14 - $5
2. Walking Dead S1 and Ultra Street Fighter 4 digital upgrade - $12
3. Walking Dead S2, CvS2 and NFS:MW(2012) - $12
4. MvC2, littlebigplanet, ratchet and clank + various dlcs - $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, i need help with my group:
I'll buy some ZP tables in the account, totaling $23. From what i know you can fund the exact ammount if you use a credit card, right?

Ok, i don't have an US CC but i already funded the account in $20 so i just need someone to fund the rest 3 bucks and buy the tables for me.
I really appreciate any help. Also, if you do that you can take one phantom spot from group, PS4 or PS3, doesn' matter you choose. Thanks!

Can't be done, as the minimum funding is $5. Your only option is to try and locate a $3 code that Gamestop sold, though I'm not sure if they can even be found anymore, so you'll either have to fund it with $5, or use the account for something else and create a new one for the group your making now.

As long as it's over $5, yes, a debit/credit card can be used to fund the exact amount. You could also use Paypal on a PS3 to fund the exact amount, but I haven't checked if it's been fixed (went dead a few weeks ago when Paypal dropped support for SSl 3.0).

Congrats to Azazeil on pissing off his team members on his first destiny raid Las night. LUCKY BASTARD GOT LEGENDARY GAUNTLETS CHESTPEICE AND RIFLE his first fricken try.:/ seriously though good job bro u were awesome. Lucky bastard.

Timeshares PS4
The wolf among us
Walking Dead Season 2
Transformers Rise of The Dark Spark.
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Styx Master Of Shadows

PHANTOM
Transformers Rise of The Dark Spark $8

Timeshares PS4
The wolf among us
Walking Dead Season 2
Transformers Rise of The Dark Spark.
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Styx Master Of Shadows

PHANTOM
Transformers Rise of The Dark Spark $8
I might take that phantom of transformers of you.....Any possibility of making it a resell mate...Hard disk is full again even after removing Killzone lol

Congrats to Azazeil on pissing off his team members on his first destiny raid Las night. LUCKY BASTARD GOT LEGENDARY GAUNTLETS CHESTPEICE AND RIFLE his first fricken try.:/ seriously though good job bro u were awesome. Lucky bastard.
Bro I received two invitations for raid last night and I was in the movies with my girl watching mockingjay! (it's bad for anyone on the fence) Maybe next time I'll be able to join, still need some raid armor and shards to get to 29 and then try it on hard

I am looking to add a couple of games to my main account. I am currently thinking of adding Far Cry 4 and GTA 5. I am selling a phantom of my main. The cost of the phantom would be $75.00 with everything that I have on the account right now plus FC4 and GTA5. If you would like any additional games besides those 2 we could add other games as well. Just let me know what you are interested in. Maybe Dragon Age, Little Big Planet 3, The Evil Within, Assassins Creed Unity. I am fine with whatever.

Here is the list of what is on the account already. This is what you are getting for the additional $25.00 over the cost of a normal phantom.

Purchased Content

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Home : An Adventure Game

The Unfinished Swan

Battle Islands

Sounds Shapes plus all DLC available

Cel Damage HD

Spelunky

Hotline Miami

Fez

Flow and Expansion

Flower

PS+ Content (Expires 1/16/2016)

Frozen Synapse Prime

The Binding of Isaac : Rebirth

Steamworld Dig

Dust : An Elysium Tale

Sportfriends

Velocity 2X

Road Not Taken

Doki-Doki Universe

Towerfall Ascension

Strider

War Thunder

Trine 2 : The Complete Story

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

Stick It to the Man

Mercenary Kings

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition

Outlast

Don't Starve Console Edition

Resogun

Contrast

Sorry about not joining but priority one for me this week is Iron Banner.

I wouldn't get that jelly, new expansion raises level cap to 32 meaning it will have gear that will shoot you past 30 anyway, main reason I haven't touched destiny in 2-3 weeks. Esp after doing raid 3 weeks in a row and getting nothing but energies and icebreaker rifle, lost all motivation to even bother (also legendary weapons are nothing to be jelly of either). only point to getting to 30 is to do the raid on hard but it can be done at 29 as well if you're good, and if you don't care about trophies there's little incentive to bother with that anyway right now

I wouldn't get that jelly, new expansion raises level cap to 32 meaning it will have gear that will shoot you past 30 anyway, main reason I haven't touched destiny in 2-3 weeks. Esp after doing raid 3 weeks in a row and getting nothing but energies and icebreaker rifle, lost all motivation to even bother (also legendary weapons are nothing to be jelly of either). only point to getting to 30 is to do the raid on hard but it can be done at 29 as well if you're good, and if you don't care about trophies there's little incentive to bother with that anyway right now
You have finally seen the light!

You have finally seen the light!

And there's another expansion about 2 months out from this one that will raise the cap and reset the gear again. This is a never ending cycle in the MMO type world.

Sorry to go off-topic *again* but figured someone here might be able to use these. As always, willing to talk discount on multiples.

HAVE:

Far Cry 4 Driller Machine gun (gamestop preorder) $4

Far Cry 4 Keys to Kyrat $4

Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisition Weapons arsenal (gamestop preorder) $4

The Evil Within Fighting Chance pack $make an offer

30 Days PS+ (New members only) $make an offer

GTA V $1,000,000 in-game cash $5

I have a question...I have a phantom of a CAG's main acct here with PS+

I started a 14 day PS+ trial on a different account and got Steamworld + Binding of Issac

When the trial expires, will the games still work?

I have a question...I have a phantom of a CAG's main acct here with PS+

I started a 14 day PS+ trial on a different account and got Steamworld + Binding of Issac

When the trial expires, will the games still work?
no.

Sorry about not joining but priority one for me this week is Iron Banner.
I'm lvl 30 on all three classes, but I did Iron Banner for some weapons. If you buy the Fusion rifle at rank four you can "reforge" it for two motes of light. If RNGesus is on your side you can get an arc that has bonus ammo on kills, and in the three-choice option tree the nice ones are reduce charge time or armor piercing. If you don't have an Arc Fusion yet, this is the only sure way (with enough mote spins) to get one. Captians and knights get owned by it, and it's also good on arc burn strikes (like the current weekly nightfall/heroic)

I'm trying to get a ps4 phantom with guilty gear and akibas trip on it (possibly a resell) is anyone down to get them on one account with me?

Selling 

Destiny + Season Pass Resell for PS3

Looking for

Dragon Age Inquisition Phantom for PS3 x2

Looking for one of these on ps3:

Dragon Age Inquisition Phantom

Far Cry 4 Phantom

wwe 2k15 Phantom

I'd pay $15 for a resell but don't expect anyone to.

Also looking for a share of Destiny Dark below or the season pass thing.

Heh. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's a bit of misinformation here. It's true the expansion will include 32 gear, but in order to obtain it you'll have to run the new raid. That requires at least a 28, and probably 29/30 to run it comfortably. That's not taking into consideration hard mode, which will obviously require a 31/32 character. When Azazel ran it last night he was 26 (maybe 27). Now he can reach 29 so I'd say it worked out well for him.

As for legendary weapons, it's pretty important to have them. Their dmg cap is 300, and many deal special damage that is crucial in certain situations. The raid ones for instance have a perk for oracle damage. Exotics are obviously nice as well, but you can only equip one at a time.

I feel your pain concerning RNG...it's been a bitch to us all. Well, except Azazel (dude even has a Hawkmoon). But the raid is still a great time, man. Even without the allure of trophies or guaranteed drops it's my favorite part of the game. I didn't even get new drops yesterday since I had already run it this week, but the shit was still worth it trying to see the newbs make it past the platforming section. :rofl: Many laughs were had.

Anyway, guys, you can still get lvl 30 gear with Iron Banner. Though at this point it may be a tough since it stops at the next reset. It's what I'm doing on one of my alts.

Yeah I stopped playing Destiny after 6 weeks and on no drops, I still have like 80 Shards though so if the expansion is good I'll have the mats to upgrade.

PS4 1 week rentals
1. Assassin's Creed Unity $2

PS3 1 week rentals
1. Risen 3 $.50

PS3 resells
1. Risen 3 $8
2. Sly Cooper Thieves In Time $1

Heh. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's a bit of misinformation here. It's true the expansion will include 32 gear, but in order to obtain it you'll have to run the new raid. That requires at least a 28, and probably 29/30 to run it comfortably. That's not taking into consideration hard mode, which will obviously require a 31/32 character. When Azazel ran it last night he was 26 (maybe 27). Now he can reach 29 so I'd say it worked out well for him.

As for legendary weapons, it's pretty important to have them. Their dmg cap is 300, and many deal special damage that is crucial in certain situations. The raid ones for instance have a perk for oracle damage. Exotics are obviously nice as well, but you can only equip one at a time.

I feel your pain concerning RNG...it's been a bitch to us all. Well, except Azazel (dude even has a Hawkmoon). But the raid is still a great time, man. Even without the allure of trophies or guaranteed drops it's my favorite part of the game. I didn't even get new drops yesterday since I had already run it this week, but the shit was still worth it trying to see the newbs make it past the platforming section. :rofl: Many laughs were had.

Anyway, guys, you can still get lvl 30 gear with Iron Banner. Though at this point it may be a tough since it stops at the next reset. It's what I'm doing on one of my alts.
Only read this if you're good at following math and are interested. I *think* i just mathematically proved why it's not worth it to grind for the current raid gear. It took me an hour to think up and type this all out so someone better respond to this lol

These concepts are used throughout and should be referred back to.

- When maxed, legendary armor gives 27 light each, exotics give 30, raid gear gives 30.

- You need 120 light to hit level 30.

- It takes 11 light to go up one level (holds true from 22 onward)

- DLC max level is 32, which would be at 142 light.

- New gear gives you 35.5 light for each of the 4 pieces when maxed (142 / 4)

If you can get one piece of current raid gear, an exotic, a legendary, and a single piece of new dlc gear, you will meet the requirements for level 30. You can easily get 3 out of 4 types of exotic body parts from xur (haven't seen him sell exotic boots). This means you only have to really worry about getting one piece of old raid gear, and one piece of new dlc gear, one of which has to be a set of boots but they can't both be, to hit 30. If there's an easier way to get exotic boots introduced then that's not even an issue, the raid gear and dlc gear can be any parts, but still have to be different from one another.

So that's to get to level 30. But let's say you're level 30 now with 3 pieces of raid gear and an exotic, you will still need to obtain two pieces of new dlc gear to hit 31. Ultimately this means that if you have the current raid boots, you can either opt to grind for two more pieces of raid gear, or one dlc gear (non-boots) to hit 30 since you can buy exotics from xur. If you're already 30, you'll be replacing some of that armor anyway most likely, so why grind for it?

Therefore, more efficient to just wait, as you simply need one exotic, one old raid gear, and two new raid gears to hit 31, and all four new raid gears to hit 32. Once you have 3 pieces you will be at 31. Grinding for current raid gear does you no favors as it will all be replaced and it shouldn't be that hard to get to level 31 as seen above.

PHEW

Hopping back to PS3 for a bit and am interested to see if there are any shares floating around still for Last of Us (preferably with LB dlc) and God of WR Ascension. PM if interested. Thanks.

FS:
Far Cry 4 PS4 Phantom - $24
The Evil Within w/ Season Pass PS3 Resell - $22
Call of Duty Ghost PS3 Resell - $5

LF: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd Resell/Timeshare
CoD: Ghost Ps4 resell

Thanks again for the invite :)

I started the raid @ 27, I need to get that new gear upgraded though since it dropped me to 26. :)

bread's done
Back