CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Heh. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's a bit of misinformation here. It's true the expansion will include 32 gear, but in order to obtain it you'll have to run the new raid. That requires at least a 28, and probably 29/30 to run it comfortably. That's not taking into consideration hard mode, which will obviously require a 31/32 character. When Azazel ran it last night he was 26 (maybe 27). Now he can reach 29 so I'd say it worked out well for him.

As for legendary weapons, it's pretty important to have them. Their dmg cap is 300, and many deal special damage that is crucial in certain situations. The raid ones for instance have a perk for oracle damage. Exotics are obviously nice as well, but you can only equip one at a time.

I feel your pain concerning RNG...it's been a bitch to us all. Well, except Azazel (dude even has a Hawkmoon). But the raid is still a great time, man. Even without the allure of trophies or guaranteed drops it's my favorite part of the game. I didn't even get new drops yesterday since I had already run it this week, but the shit was still worth it trying to see the newbs make it past the platforming section. :rofl: Many laughs were had.

Anyway, guys, you can still get lvl 30 gear with Iron Banner. Though at this point it may be a tough since it stops at the next reset. It's what I'm doing on one of my alts.
Breakfuss hits on a lot of good points here. To add:

Vault of Glass starts at 26 and the end has level 28 enemies. Assuming the new raid follows this structure, you'll start at 28 and be facing 30s by the time you're at the end. Sure you could only be a 28/29, but you're going to see trouble from level 30 enemies. For each light level the enemy is above you, there's a damage penalty against you. If you're 1 level below an enemy, there's a 32% damage penalty. That means you take 32% more damage, and deal 32% less. Two levels below bumps that up to about 42%.

You absolutely need legendary weapons for raiding. The damage number on the weapon, divided by 10, is the level that weapon is effective up against. So a 300 dmg weapon is effective against level 30 enemies.

Yeah, drops can suck, but it just takes time. I just hit 30 today on my third character because of Iron Banner. I wasn't getting shit from the raid, and I needed boots and gauntlets, which IB provided. You can easily get to rank four in just a day or two thanks to the temper buff. But that shit from the IB vendor, and today you're getting a 60% increase on all rep you gain. The bounties are super easy and only take a few games to complete.

For all the shit that's been given to Bungie about Destiny, this last week proved that they're absolutely capable of hitting all the right notes when they listen to what players want.

This may be a silly question but: If I sell my PS3 but deactivate my main account,

does the new owner get all the gameshares assuming they dont deactivate any of the other users and activate their own main PSN account?

Only read this if you're good at following math and are interested. I *think* i just mathematically proved why it's not worth it to grind for the current raid gear. It took me an hour to think up and type this all out so someone better respond to this lol. could be wrong but i think it's a solid theory

These concepts are used throughout and should be referred back to.

- When maxed, legendary armor gives 27 light each, exotics give 30, raid gear gives 30.

- You need 120 light to hit level 30.

- It takes 11 light to go up one level (holds true from 22 onward)

- DLC max level is 32, which would be at 142 light.

- New gear gives you 35.5 light for each of the 4 pieces when maxed (142 / 4)

If you can get one piece of current raid gear, an exotic, a legendary, and a single piece of new dlc gear, you will meet the requirements for level 30. You can easily get 3 out of 4 types of exotic body parts from xur (haven't seen him sell exotic boots). This means you only have to really worry about getting one piece of old raid gear, and one piece of new dlc gear, one of which has to be a set of boots but they can't both be, to hit 30. If there's an easier way to get exotic boots introduced then that's not even an issue, the raid gear and dlc gear can be any parts, but still have to be different from one another.

So that's to get to level 30. But let's say you're level 30 now with 3 pieces of raid gear and an exotic, you will still need to obtain two pieces of new dlc gear to hit 31. Ultimately this means that if you have the current raid boots, you can either opt to grind for two more pieces of raid gear, or one dlc gear (non-boots) to hit 30 since you can buy exotics from xur. If you're already 30, you'll be replacing some of that armor anyway most likely, so why grind for it?

Therefore, more efficient to just wait, as you simply need one exotic, one old raid gear, and two new raid gears to hit 31, and all four new raid gears to hit 32. Once you have 3 pieces you will be at 31. Grinding for current raid gear does you no favors as it will all be replaced and it shouldn't be that hard to get to level 31 as seen above.

This all comes into play when you consider that the raid will probably be level 30 on normal, at which point you would only really need to hit 30 to not get debuffed

PHEW

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale: all are my own accs which I use

Phantoms (PS3)

1. WWE 2K14 - $5
2. Walking Dead S1 and Ultra Street Fighter 4 digital upgrade - $12
3. Walking Dead S2, CvS2 and NFS:MW(2012) - $12
4. MvC2, littlebigplanet, ratchet and clank + various dlcs - $10

Looking for: NBA 2K15 PS4 resell

I got two resells and a phantom for the new adventure time game! $10 for a for a resell and $4 for a phantom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSDNCDIxILg

If anyone wants to swap my Unity for their FC4 or GTA5 for a few days, I'm your man, man.

streaming wwe 2k15 story mode, about halfway through the cena & punk campaign. it's honestly really, really good

twitch.tv/chibssoa

Anyone that is interested. I am selling a PS4 phantom of my main. I have just added Far Cry 4 and GTA5. If you PM me before the morning I will let the phantom go for $50.00, just the cost of the two phantoms at a normal price. The rest of what is on my account (all listed in a previous post) can be for free.

Anyone that is interested. I am selling a PS4 phantom of my main. I have just added Far Cry 4 and GTA5. If you PM me before the morning I will let the phantom go for $50.00, just the cost of the two phantoms at a normal price. The rest of what is on my account (all listed in a previous post) can be for free.
Damn good deal. Sadly I have these 2 games already. Someone help out Boosted!

When the hell did PS4 add a "Pause Download" option?!??!?!?!

Also WTF Pacman is fighting tonight too!??!?!?!

And damned Farcry 4 is downloading slow as shit.

What I got:

Download Speed: 60950 kbps (7618.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 4146 kbps (518.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

And it's doing like 1GB an hour! WTF!

I'm thinking to phantom out my main account if I get a good offer. It contains following games :
GTA V, AC: Unity, Far Cry 4, DriveClub, WatchDogs, BF4+Premium, AC: Black Flag + DLC, Just Dance 2014

So, can someone answer my question:

If I sell my PS3 but deactivate my main account,

does the new owner get all the gameshares assuming they dont deactivate any of the other users and activate their own main PSN account?

So, can someone answer my question:
If I sell my PS3 but deactivate my main account,

Depends. If you deactivate your main via console, then they will lose access to all games that you have purchased off your main.

They'll still have access to all phantoms and resells if any are present on your console but if you dont want them to have those, you can easily delete the phantoms/resells or sell the resells.

Can't be done, as the minimum funding is $5. Your only option is to try and locate a $3 code that Gamestop sold, though I'm not sure if they can even be found anymore, so you'll either have to fund it with $5, or use the account for something else and create a new one for the group your making now.

As long as it's over $5, yes, a debit/credit card can be used to fund the exact amount. You could also use Paypal on a PS3 to fund the exact amount, but I haven't checked if it's been fixed (went dead a few weeks ago when Paypal dropped support for SSl 3.0).
This is bad, i didn't know that would have to spend over$5 to work. Thanks for the info man.

For Sale

Phantoms:

WWE 2K14 - $5
Walking Dead S1 + Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade - $12
Walking Dead S2, CvS2(ps2 classic), NFS:MW(2012) - $15
MvC2, LBP1, R&C Quest for booty + various dlcs - $10

Would consider trading all 3 phantoms for WWE 2K15 phantom or resell.

Also looking for a NBA 2K15 ps4 resell/phantom for a friend.

Timeshares PS4
The wolf among us
Walking Dead Season 2
Transformers Rise of The Dark Spark.
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Styx Master Of Shadows

QDizzle Holy shit man all those +1 and you are not getting paid for keeping track of these. I guess I'll shouldn't post mines then :p
Thanks bro i needed that moment of :spam: to lighten the mood after going through that last batch of updating

Why are some of the total numbers not in the correct order.
Because I too after work and other life events enjoy playing games. :whistle2:

Its fixed.

Also fellas encourage everyone to leave feedback after transactions sometimes we forget to do that.

I thought about this but I don't have enough room lmao

I need to buy a bigger HDD before I buy any more games for my ps4

Thanks bro i needed that moment of :spam: to lighten the mood after going through that last batch of updating

Because I too after work and other life events enjoy playing games. :whistle2:

Its fixed.

Also fellas encourage everyone to leave feedback after transactions sometimes we forget to do that.
I just assumed it automatically sorted it, and the algorithm was broken. Didn't know you manually sorted them.

98182.png
Tales from the Borderlands - 36 Trophies, Platinum for playing. PS4

Selling:

PS4 Phantom

• Thief (18.9GB) $6
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (8.3GB) $10
  • inFAMOUS Second Son (20.0GB) $10
PS3 Phantom

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=12255470

For Sale

Phantoms:

WWE 2K14 - $5
Walking Dead S1 + Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade - $12
Walking Dead S2, CvS2(ps2 classic), NFS:MW(2012) - $15
MvC2, LBP1, R&C Quest for booty + various dlcs - $10

Would consider trading all 3 phantoms for WWE 2K15 phantom or resell.
I know it's a free market and all but your prices seem pretty high for what you are offering. You'll probably have a hard time getting much more than $2-$3 for those last 3.

Are you looking for phantoms? If so I have both of those games on my main and I am selling a phantom of my main. $50.00 and you get everything that I have available.
Yeah, phantoms of those two games on separate accounts for two real life friends with no clue about how gamesharing works (can vouch for them personally), they want to play some online co-op. Paid me, now looking for two separate accounts of those games.

I'd jump on your offer if I didn't have it myself, along with not wanting to do so with a "main" account (such as yours). Don't want to risk an important account, even if it's with IRL friends.

EDIT: Found a phantom of Far Cry 4. Just require GTA V now.

[quote name="Pravado" post="12262457" timestamp="1416776837"]far cry 4 on current gen looks like a ps3 game, wtf[/quote]
I have to disagree. On PS4 it's one of the best looking games I have played on it.
1f61adf0a0d5b9ab12ce13cab513bbfb.jpg

How exactly do timeshares work? And are they worth doing?
I believe you have temporary access to the account. The seller lets you in and you install & download the game. You have the game for the amount you paid for & when you're done you log back in and deactivate.

It's risky for the seller because you can basically loose a $35 investment for a couple dollars. It's a good way for sellers to get some profit in their pockets, or reduce the cost of having a share.

It's worth doing if a game is short. Also worth doing if you want to beat games for cheap. Worth doing if you're thinking about buying a game and want a trial before fully committing.

Now I don't know if that the exact process and I've never done a timeshare before, but i'd assume it'd be something along those lines.

On a side note - what's everyone buying for black friday?

Thus far I've picked up the following:

50" TV - $20 Out of Pocket after Discover Price Protection & Walmart 40" TV Fiasco E-GC

Metro Redux, Shadow of Mordor & Forza Horizon 2 - $68.47 using BB credit, GCU & $25 Cert I had

I think along with the XBO, MCC and Dragon Age & the above - I'm done for the holidays, unless GTA V goes on sale.. which I doubt it will

timesharing is just renting a resell slot to someone, it's as simple as that

also idk, maybe it's just me, far cry 4 looks like ass compared to even games like advanced warfare. i feel like this is exactly what far cry 3 looked like on ps3

plat #6 here i come!

2 resells for adventure time :sotnk for $8 each! its a 40 dolla game yo. Fun old school Zelda type game.
do not mislead people like that, that's not fair. it's nothing like an old zelda game. it's a top down gauntlet style dungeon crawler. not sure why you wanted to play it so bad that you impulse bought the whole account lol... considering how bad the first one was and how they changed nothing

Da Drop

PS4

Akiba's Trip

Aqua Kitty- Milk Mine Defender DX(cross buy w/vita)

Geometry Wars 3

Speakeasy

Thomas Was Alone(3 way cross buy)

PS3

Boxing(PS1)

Geometry Wars 3

Jetpack Joyride Deluxe

Vita

Aqua Kitty

Jetpack Joyride Deluxe

Pocket RPG

bread's done