CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Gonna try to get a niche game group going lol. This one maybe a little out there fro everyone but hopefully someone else will want the game as well.

Onechanabara Z2 Chaos Japanese PSN
$50 clonesniper666
$30

Link to the game.

I really enjoyed the 360 game that got released and I want to play a good Hack and Slash on ps4, so wanna try to get this game.

Gonna try to get a niche game group going lol. This one maybe a little out there fro everyone but hopefully someone else will want the game as well.

$50 clonesniper666
$30

Link to the game.

I really enjoyed the 360 game that got released and I want to play a good Hack and Slash on ps4, so wanna try to get this game.

$50 clonesniper666
$30 Marauder7

Link to the game.

I'm down

If anyone has resells for Unity and/or Far Cry 4 let me know

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I'm RoyTheAlmighty the undisputed, glorious king of the Badasslands of everlasting badassery and it comes with a great pleasure to meet y'all fellas.

In today's drop I hereby present:

Shadow of Mordor (PS4) Resell - $17

Looking for PS3 cheap games (under $5)

I prefer resell slots because I don't have much space in my HD, but I can buy phantom slots if the games are less than 3GB.

PM me please 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been eyeing that game for awhile. I enjoy hack n slash, but the whole thing seemed to over-sexualized to me. Didn't want to ask either because I didn't want to come off more weird than I already am ahaha. If you ever decide to timeshare it feel free to pm me!

$50 clonesniper666
$30

Link to the game.

I was told that you need a Japanese credit card on your account to buy it for age verification, even if you're funding with PSN credit.

I was told that you need a Japanese credit card on your account to buy it for age verification, even if you're funding with PSN credit.
If it has a CERO rating of Z then this would in fact be the case. You'd need someone who has access to a Japanese credit card to fund the account for you, which is the same issue I've run into with the Japanese version of Dead Nation AE

Looking for PS3 cheap games (under $5)

I prefer resell slots because I don't have much space in my HD, but I can buy phantom slots if the games are less than 3GB.

PM me please
KaptainK had a couple titles check him up.

Or jump on here.

NFS Hot Pursuit Ultimate + Dead Space + Bad Comapny 2 + Mass Effect(~$20):

Resells $6,50

1.KingZ

2.QDizzle

Phantoms $3.50

I've been eyeing that game for awhile. I enjoy hack n slash, but the whole thing seemed to over-sexualized to me. Didn't want to ask either because I didn't want to come off more weird than I already am ahaha. If you ever decide to timeshare it feel free to pm me!
I'll admit it is overly-sexaulized.

but IMO the Onechanbara Z series has one of the best hack'n'slash combat system I've played in ages, not a fan of combos and all, just like fluidity and the OZ series has that down perfectly.

Have the import disc version =P Onechanbara fan here, have the 360 O:Bikini Samurai Squad, Onechanbara Z Kagura With Nonono (import) on PS3 and now the PS4 OZ game =D

Fun stuff.

I'll admit it is overly-sexaulized.

but IMO the Onechanbara Z series has one of the best hack'n'slash combat system I've played in ages, not a fan of combos and all, just like fluidity and the OZ series has that down perfectly.

Have the import disc version =P Onechanbara fan here, have the 360 O:Bikini Samurai Squad, Onechanbara Z Kagura With Nonono (import) on PS3 and now the PS4 OZ game =D

Fun stuff.
I've never imported a game before. Does Onechanbara have english subs or anything or would I be completely lost? Also, any cool jrpg's I'm missing out on I could import/gameshare that I could understand?

I've never imported a game before. Does Onechanbara have english subs or anything or would I be completely lost? Also, any cool jrpg's I'm missing out on I could import/gameshare that I could understand?
depends where you import from. imports from HK usually have an ENG option but sadly the only HK import game I have is Lolipop Chainsaw and I was deeply saddened to find out the English setting is only for voices, for someone who prefers Subs over Dubs, this was the main reason I purchased the HK version, but ended up with English voices and Cantonese subs-only option. =(

So far all my Japan imports have been pure Japanese, rarely will you find a game that has english text, unless its part of the game's concept (english menus maybe).

Playing OZ2 .... only things in english are the Main Menu buttons. thats it. So if you do not know Japanese, these games will not be "playable" unless theres a huge...fanbase backing it up(like some games, Monster Hunter...Tales games) you wont really find a ton on JPN to ENG translation help online =)

I cant read, but I do understand 30-40% Japanese so I'm playing by getting the gist of whats going on haha. Story heavy games would be unplayable for me. OZ2 is more about A to B combat over being story driven, so its playable.

=_= this was an unnecessarily long post for a simple question...sorry.

I believe Kuh, Maru and Cakes dabble in the art of NTSCJ J-RPGs. I stay clear. as stated above I dont do story driven or lots of reading required (gear stats, quest details, rpg-stuff) you're bound to find in all RPGs.

Should be all japanese excluding the engrish moments. If you decide to get a digital of it id be up for a group. For me, I never understand my imports but the menu and buttons you get adjusted too. I think you're the person who asked me about the KH imports. I still do big story games even though I can't understand them. Like all the hate with drakengard 3 when it's all about the story.

Edit: hye beat me to it

Geometry Wars 3+ Aqua Kitty+ Speakeasy(PS4)

r-$18

-----

p-$15

snakey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLiyK3hFBkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRSKaRsiDQ

So I am prob going to finally get a PS4 this weekend!

Since I haven't been keeping tabs, wondering what games are MUST play on PS4?
GTA - already played a lot on PS3, so passing
TLOU remaster - in library 3.01
Infamous - both releases in my PSN club
Destiny - Fayzen hooking me up with a sweet deal on that
Far Cry 4 - will get to later
Have access to a bunch of others, but what else do I need?

EDIT:
Rogue Legacy - in library 3.01

For Sale: All accs listed are my own. :)

Phantoms (ps3):

WWE 2K14- $5
Walking Dead S1, Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade - $Make me an offer
Walking Dead S2, CvS2 (ps2 classic), NFS:MW(2012) - $12
MvC2 + various games and dlcs - $Make me an offer

Will consider swapping phantoms for a resell/phantom of WWE 2K15 or Farcry 4 (ps3 for both)

Looking for:
NBA 2K15 resell or phantom (PS4). Buying on behalf of a mate
Nvmnd

Speaking of wrestling, Survivor Series was epic.

Sting made his long awaited debut.

And dnipro loves apples
Couldn't disagree more. Felt it was lackluster from start to finish, but the few moments that were good were really good. Who cares about a has been part timer with a weak looking finisher? Grandpas who forgot about how bad his latest run was. That's who. Should have been orton.

Selling:
GTA V (PS3) - resellable - $18
Hey man you can put whatever price you want but the game was $30-40 a couple of months ago and $18 seem a bit too much + taking in consideration that the PS4 version was released a week ago. A good price would be something around ~$10. Just trying to help don't take it personal :)

BTW guys from the library if you want to borrow GTA V (PS3) please ask Qdizzle for the game because I gave my resell to him so his godson can play the game. I'll update my post there tomorrow.

Rogue Legacy

EDIT:
Lords of the Fallen.

So I am prob going to finally get a PS4 this weekend!Since I haven't been keeping tabs, wondering what games are MUST play on PS4?GTA - already played a lot on PS3, so passingTLOU remaster - in library 3.01Infamous - both releases in my PSN clubDestiny - Fayzen hooking me up with a sweet deal on thatFar Cry 4 - will get to laterHave access to a bunch of others, but what else do I need?EDIT:Rogue Legacy - in library 3.01
Shadow of Mordor. I'm going to play that myself soon.

EDIT:
Transistor. :D

You cheap bastards should stop asking for the locked slots. With the controller/profile swap its like paying next to nothing for a resell slot. Why not just rent the game for a week or 2 from one of the trusted guys that offer it?

*edit

hostility not intended. I'll go get my meds.

You cheap bastards should stop asking for the locked slots. With the controller/profile swap its like paying next to nothing for a resell slot. Why not just rent the game for a week or 2 from one of the trusted guys that offer it?

*edit
hostility not intended. I'll go get my meds.
Honestly I could probably rent Far Cry, but renting Dragon Age for a week wouldn't do anything. That game is so huge that I wouldn't make a dent in that game in a weeks time.

Honestly I could probably rent Far Cry, but renting Dragon Age for a week wouldn't do anything. That game is so huge that I wouldn't make a dent in that game in a weeks time.
That makes sense. You want a resell or a phantom but don't want to pay for it.

No hate towards you, this is cheapassgamer. I just think the locked slot is crap.

That makes sense. You want a resell or a phantom but don't want to pay for it.

No hate towards you, this is cheapassgamer. I just think the locked slot is crap.
I'm new to the locked slots. If its not ok to ask for them or buy them then I definitely won't. And yeah they're cheap, but you don't get to rack up those trophies, which kinda sucks.

bread's done
Back