The Wolf Among Us PS4 (NOV.4) P = 12.50
R: HyeVltg3
P: 

Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed PS4 P = 20.83
R: HyeVltg3
P:

Last edited by a moderator:
Group Complete

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (4.7GB)

Resell - $3

1.Rams81

2.RPG

Phantom - $1.5

1. Trophy DLC (maybe)

Would this classify as one of those easy/kid plats? If it isn't, and doesn't fill, I'll probably take a phantom.
Estimated difficulty: 4.5/10 http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/family-guy-back-to-the-multiverse/181000-platinum-difficulty-rating.html

Guide:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/family-guy-back-to-the-multiverse/guide/

Your Code
Kalimba - Sneak Peek (Xbox One) Code: PPXTT-QR3PM-PGWQW-FT2TW-QVDHZ
Thanks for this!

Also AC Unity Season Pass Cancelled.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-186654-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Am I eligible to receive a free Ubisoft game?
If you purchased the Season Pass or Assassin’s Creed Unity Gold Edition (which includes the Season Pass), you are eligible to choose one free game from among a select list of Ubisoft titles.* These are:

The Crew
Far Cry 4
Watch Dogs
Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
Rayman Legends
Just Dance 2015

WTB: AC Unity Resell w/Season Pass for CHEAP

Thanks for this!

Also AC Unity Season Pass Cancelled.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-186654-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Am I eligible to receive a free Ubisoft game?
If you purchased the Season Pass or Assassin’s Creed Unity Gold Edition (which includes the Season Pass), you are eligible to choose one free game from among a select list of Ubisoft titles.* These are:

The Crew
Far Cry 4
Watch Dogs
Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
Rayman Legends
Just Dance 2015

WTB: AC Unity Resell w/Season Pass for CHEAP
Holy shit. Just Dance 2015 for free?!

PS Plus: Preview December’s Free Game Lineup

• Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition (PS4)
  • Secret Ponchos (PS4)
  • Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3)
  • Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut (PS3)
  • Final Horizon (PS Vita)
  • Titan Attacks! (PS4|PS3|PSVita)
Hell yes at Secret Ponchos finally an indie I want.

Also anyone want to get Geometry Wars for PS4

Geometry Wars PS4

R: McFryy

P: ??

Basically it's easy but some of the stuff is co-op and its local only. So you'll probably need a partner or it can be frustrating
Damn, I'll need to borrow another controller then. I did 100% Shank and Double Dragon Neon solo so this shouldn't be a problem. Guess I'll plat this when I get around to cleaning up the Babel levels on Catherine with two controllers.

ah dam on the mass effect that was crazy prices... i would of bought myself if i could purchase on na store.

and yer i just went back to plat re6 due to discussion about the 'advanced controls' in re6 so yer im just lookin for the season pass to clean up the 100% trophies. (there is a bundle that includes all the dlc with trophies with discounts)
There's a couple CAGs that'll timeshare the Mass Effect 3 DLC, I think. I forget who has it though. May be on the front page. Boosted has most of the RE6 DLC (NA), and I have the Siege DLC if you need all of them.

edit: Never mind, tokyostomp beat me off.

No idea if someone has posted this yet..

Free game if you have AC: Unity Season Pass.

• The Crew
  • Far Cry 4
  • Watch Dogs
  • Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
  • Rayman Legends
  • Just Dance 2015 

Dear Usuyami,

The launch of Assassin's Creed Unity was a highly-anticipated moment for me and for our development teams around the world who dedicated a tremendous amount of energy, passion and skill to the game's creation. For us, it was the culmination of years of work on new technologies, the development of multiple innovations -- including an all-new game engine -- and an evolution of the Assassin's Creed franchise's core pillars. More importantly, we know that it was a highly-anticipated moment for many of you as well, as you looked forward to taking part in the first truly next generation Assassin's Creed game.

Unfortunately, at launch, the overall quality of the game was diminished by bugs and unexpected technical issues. I want to sincerely apologize on behalf of Ubisoft and the entire Assassin's Creed team. These problems took away from your enjoyment of the game, and kept many of you from experiencing the game at its fullest potential.

We've been working hard to fix the problems players are reporting, and the patches we have released so far have resolved many of them. Today, we're releasing our third patch, which fixes a variety of specific issues related to the game's stability and performance, matchmaking and connectivity, gameplay and menus. You can find the release notes on that patch HERE.

To show our appreciation for your continued support, we're making the upcoming Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC free for everyone. For Season Pass holders, we will also offer the choice of one additional game from a selection of Ubisoft titles for free. More details on the offer for Season Pass holders can be found HERE.

In addition to the latest patch and this offer, we are committed to delivering further fixes for other issues you've raised. In the meantime, please keep your feedback coming – it has been both humbling and incredibly helpful as we continue working hard to improve the overall quality of the game. We are hopeful that with these forthcoming updates, everyone will be able to truly enjoy their Assassin's Creed Unity experience.

We will continue striving to make Assassin's Creed one of the most ambitious and innovative franchises on the market, and we thank you for your continued loyalty and support.

Sincerely,
Yannis Mallat
CEO, Ubisoft Montreal & Toronto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B2gmkG8Zfk

Motorcycle Club is out on eu store for 55 pounds! Only on ps4!

woah raiborg liked a post of mine, first time ever that happened! ;o

Addressed to those wanting Z+ games off the JPN PSN Store:

So I was looking up on if there were ways to go past the JP CreditCard verification for games Z+ in the JP store and looks like you could use your own Credit Card(?). I used my CC and was able to get past the CC info and address page. I wasn't able to go any further because I didn't have any funds to buy the game/enough money to pay the game off myself.

Of course. i been on that dragon age. that title is amazing. So much content.
i need to start this tonight so us fellers can play some co op over the weekend if you haven't all gotten real far in it yet

also, is tales from the borderlands ep 1 out yet? if so, timeshare needed ova hea! Also Is it on ps4 or ps3 only?

Also looking for a geometry wars 3 ps4 timeshare. Wanna try that bad boy out.

Addressed to those wanting Z+ games off the JPN PSN Store:

So I was looking up on if there were ways to go past the JP CreditCard verification for games Z+ in the JP store and looks like you could use your own Credit Card(?). I used my CC and was able to get past the CC info and address page. I wasn't able to go any further because I didn't have any funds to buy the game/enough money to pay the game off myself.
nice I will have to try it then

nice I will have to try it then
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure it will work. Just wanted to point out what portions of the checkout I was able to get past. Don't know if there was any other verification after the "insignificant funds" page. For the address page you could just write 1000006 in the first part and should get you past. If anything I might just try and get the cheaper games and see if it will go through just encase they double verify the CC.

edit: Looking through more people experiences with this, it seems that the insignificant funds page will pop up even if you have enough. Guess it's just to prevent outsiders :(

Motorcycle Club is out on eu store for 55 pounds! Only on ps4!

woah raiborg liked a post of mine, first time ever that happened! ;o
Wow I thought you were kidding when you first posted about this game but I google it and it really exist. The PS4 cover still looks poorly photoshoped though.

edit: Never mind, tokyostomp beat me off.

No idea if someone has posted this yet..

Free game if you have AC: Unity Season Pass.

• The Crew
  • Far Cry 4
  • Watch Dogs
  • Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
  • Rayman Legends
  • Just Dance 2015

Dear Usuyami,
The launch of Assassin's Creed Unity was a highly-anticipated moment for me and for our development teams around the world who dedicated a tremendous amount of energy, passion and skill to the game's creation. For us, it was the culmination of years of work on new technologies, the development of multiple innovations -- including an all-new game engine -- and an evolution of the Assassin's Creed franchise's core pillars. More importantly, we know that it was a highly-anticipated moment for many of you as well, as you looked forward to taking part in the first truly next generation Assassin's Creed game.
Unfortunately, at launch, the overall quality of the game was diminished by bugs and unexpected technical issues. I want to sincerely apologize on behalf of Ubisoft and the entire Assassin's Creed team. These problems took away from your enjoyment of the game, and kept many of you from experiencing the game at its fullest potential.
We've been working hard to fix the problems players are reporting, and the patches we have released so far have resolved many of them. Today, we're releasing our third patch, which fixes a variety of specific issues related to the game's stability and performance, matchmaking and connectivity, gameplay and menus. You can find the release notes on that patch HERE.
To show our appreciation for your continued support, we're making the upcoming Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC free for everyone. For Season Pass holders, we will also offer the choice of one additional game from a selection of Ubisoft titles for free. More details on the offer for Season Pass holders can be found HERE.
In addition to the latest patch and this offer, we are committed to delivering further fixes for other issues you've raised. In the meantime, please keep your feedback coming – it has been both humbling and incredibly helpful as we continue working hard to improve the overall quality of the game. We are hopeful that with these forthcoming updates, everyone will be able to truly enjoy their Assassin's Creed Unity experience.
We will continue striving to make Assassin's Creed one of the most ambitious and innovative franchises on the market, and we thank you for your continued loyalty and support.
Sincerely,
Yannis Mallat
CEO, Ubisoft Montreal & Toronto
I have the notre dame edition purchased in NZ and if I buy the season pass will I be eligible for this offer

bread's done
Back