CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I got a lbp3 code, pm me if someone is interested on a phantom for $16

also let me know if someone is interested in a phantom of this account, pm me with an offer :p

ps4 games
infamous sencond son
the last of us remastered

ps3 games & dlc
time and eternity
darksiders
earthworm jim hd
dungeon hunter alliance
brain challenge
playstation battle royale
AMY
uno
pixeljunk shooter
resistance 3 random dlc
worms 2 armageddon random dlc
burnout paradise bundle
resident evil code veronica
dante inferno
saints row 2
battlefield 1943
driver san francisco
outland
section 8 bundle
la noire complete edition
back to the future full series
uncharted 3, and season pass
red dead redemption and undead nightmare bundle

ps2 games
persona 3 fes

ps1 classics
dino crisis
parasite eve 2
parasite eve
breath of fire IV

random avatars (like RE)
random themes

Is it possible that you have to download, not just 'buy', PvZ by today? When viewing an account online, the only place the game is mentioned is in the transaction detailing it's purchase, and in the download list. However, PS+ games are removed from the download list when the sub expires, so being on the download list doesn't mean you're set. 

If you view any PS4 game online on an account, you will see it mentioned under 'Media' - this is not the case with this version of PvZ. It's likely nothing. I'm just mentioning it is all.

Last bump before I leave the country tomorrow for a couple weeks. All rentals will be due back Dec 21, 2 weeks away. PS4 rentals are all $1 right now.

PS4 rentals $1

1. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor 

2. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

3. Assassin's Creed Unity

PS3 rentals $.50
1. Risen 3

PS3 resells
1. Risen 3 $8
2. Sly Cooper Thieves In Time $1

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone tell me how game sellers on eBay can make a profit from selling games so cheap? Its like £20/$25

Games are £38/$60 so even selling them to two people would result in a loss, not a profit?

Unless theres a cheaper region to purchase PS4 games than the US?

>member for 3+ years

>has two posts

Looks legit. You mean you want to get in on the action yourself?

They sell the locked slot as well. I saw one guy selling a slot for close to $40. When you add in 'shipping' and possible second deactivations, they make a pretty penny.

Hey bros.. dont forget this week is b2 get 1 free at Best Buy for all xbox and playstation games..so if possible get together with local bros to divide the cost of 2 games 3 ways for an awesome deal ^.^ if you have GCU it ends up being $94 before tax for the 3 games (if you go all new)

Still have an account of COD: AW and AC: Unity for the PS4 -- Resell (no PS3 resell slots associated with it).

Would take a $50 PSN code or a year of PS Plus for it. 

Also have....

- Duck Dynasty (PS4) -- Resell for $20

- NBA Live 15 (PS4) -- Resell for $18

- Legend of Korra (PS4) -- Resell for $6

- Sleeping Dogs (PS4) -- Resell for $25

Would take Xbox Live credits as well.

Yanks Dollar Menu

Everything here is 1 dollar. You can offer less, and depending on my mood, I may take it. All PS3 phantoms.

Pacman Museum

LOTR: War in the North

SSX/Battlefield Bad Company 2

Blood of the Werewolf

Abyss Odyssey

Madden 25

Bioshock Infinite & Bioshock 1

Premium PS3 Menu

Madden 15 Resell - $10

GTA 5 Phantom - $2.50

Diablo 3 Phantom - $4

Walking Dead Season 2 Phantom - $2.50

Record of Aragrast War Bundle (all three games) - $5

Persona 4 Arena Ultimate Edition - $3

Darksiders II (UK) - $2

Should be obvious.

Unless you live in Japan/Asia.

It's always USA.
Yeah thought so, just wanted to be sure.

One final question, what exactly are phantom's? Is that just where you allow the other person to activate primary, they download game and you deactivate it via the Sony website??

It's too bad they aren't all PS4 games. That's right at Tokyostomp's average offer.
I may have infected snakey with my cheapness. I did fill his slot the other day...

And Syn give me some ideas on making some profit from the BBY deal. I'm too lazy to transfer it all to wallyworld cash.

Yakuza 4 (21.5GB) $20

Yakuza: Dead Souls (20.0GB) $20

And Syn give me some ideas on making some profit from the BBY deal. I'm too lazy to transfer it all to wallyworld cash.
My wife was looking to spend around $120~ for households and a gift for a friend so I made her brave Walmart.

I grabbed 2 seperate orders from Best Buy netting us around a $60 profit after spending $138. Both of my orders were pretty close to the same thing. Order 1 was 2x Forza Horizon 2 and 1 Sunset Overdrive. Order 2 was 2x Sunset Overdrive and 1x Forza Horizon 2. Walmart gave us around $33 for each game of a gift card that she used to make her purchases.

My wife was looking to spend around $120~ for households and a gift for a friend so I made her brave Walmart.

I grabbed 2 seperate orders from Best Buy netting us around a $60 profit after spending $138. Both of my orders were pretty close to the same thing. Order 1 was 2x Forza Horizon 2 and 1 Sunset Overdrive. Order 2 was 2x Sunset Overdrive and 1x Forza Horizon 2. Walmart gave us around $33 for each game of a gift card that she used to make her purchases.
I have too much credit to move. No other good flips asides from those 2 games. You max out at 3x per game with GCU.

Anyone interested in two (of your choosing) $59.99 PS4/Xbone games for $85 shipped/Best Buy pickup?

Anyone interested in two (of your choosing) $59.99 PS4/Xbone games for $85 shipped/Best Buy pickup?
Another couple of $ and could get a 3rd game free mate. I wish Nintendo stuff wasn't excluded. I've been waiting for a decent deal to get the last couple of 3DS and WiiU games the little bastards have on their lists.

Another couple of $ and could get a 3rd game free mate. I wish Nintendo stuff wasn't excluded. I've been waiting for a decent deal to get the last couple of 3DS and WiiU games the little bastards have on their lists.
Doesnt help now but they had that bogo 40% off sale last week >.<

Anyone have a ps3 destiny phantom, or resell there willing to sell me. haven't traded in a year or so and i lack the rep to buy from allot of sellers lol. 

Hmm..

Hmm..

Tempted!

Question..do you know if the Best Buy Movers coupon stacks with this? And also if it does does it take the 10% off the GCU discounted price or the regular price?

Hmm..
Hmm..
Tempted!

Question..do you know if the Best Buy Movers coupon stacks with this? And also if it does does it take the 10% off the GCU discounted price or the regular price?
I got to get me one of those coupons. I'm likely going to PM a WiiU next week at BB to Targets $249.99 deal.

And on topic
WTB: Dragon Age (PS4) phantom for $15

bread's done
Back