CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

So if I download a Vita game from my console to the Vita, the Vita needs to have the owner of the game on it and not anyone else? Because I wanted to download Minecraft that I got when it was free on another account
Correct, Vita games will only play for the registered owner. IIRC it doesn't even let you transfer the game to the Vita, because it checks who the registered account is on the Vita and if it doesn't match the owner of the game it doesn't do anything.

"Cannot use the SEN account of another user on this PS4"

Anyone? I'm attempting a first gameshare account sign-in.. What to do por favor
create another PS4 user, sign into that new ps4 user and then enter in the details of your SEN account to log in

Last edited by a moderator:
create another PS4 user, sign into that new ps4 user and then enter in the details of your SEN account to log in
no. the psn id he is trying to use is already attached to another user on his PS4. he would just get the same error if he did that. you can't have two users attached to the same psn id on one console

dat crota cheese method is old news, and i abuse it every week with no remorse :D pretty interesting that someone found that out though. basically when you disconnect from the internet, crota's "sense of time" is thrown off and the calculations that are being done to process his animations are thrown out of wack. this causes him to just stay down on one knee and not move onto the next animation.

also, off topic, but fuck jason schrier (the guy that wrote that kotaku article on crota).
that guy went by prism/fox1340 on an old gamefaqs spinoff board and was an insufferable *expletive* for his entire stay, even after he got hired at kotaku. he was banned multiple times over the years because he was such a dickhead. i've never said anything publicly to people i know in the industry because i don't think he should lose his job over the way he acted in the past, but i really wish there was a way to expose him of his sins just so people would think less of him. upsets me when i see guys i respect like brian altano giving him props for stuff, when I know they'd rip him a new asshole if they knew his "online persona"

u see dat Destiny release schedule prada? 

57697868.jpg

no. the psn id he is trying to use is already attached to another user on his PS4. he would just get the same error if he did that. you can't have two users attached to the same psn id on one console

also, dat crota cheese method is old news, and i'll abuse it every week with no remorse :D
ah ok.

And wtf? Crota can be cheesed? Dafuq?

no, but the more the better. i'll buy it all day one. i've already run out of things to do besides level up things to kill crota faster. i can't level up my 36 light gear without shards, and you can only get those from the raid which you can do once a week, unless you have an alt character (which i'm working on). i still don't know how ppl hit 32 already, it takes like 21 shards to level one piece of armor up, and you need to level up at least 3. i've only gotten like 4-5 shards from the raid each week...

no point in doing the first raid other than to get gjallarhorn, and even then it's only going to max at 300 dmg. and i already have a 331 rocket launcher so there's no incentive to do that really, i just do the venus raid to get ascendant shards at this point. so basically, until they let me raid more than once a week, i can't really progress other than upgrading existing guns (which i have p much most of my stuff upgraded already besides exotics i'm prob not gonna use)

crota cheese is simple. one person hops into a new game at the crota checkpoint, another person joins them and brings their fireteam. clear the enemies that spawn initially after starting the crota fight. fireteam that joined takes out crota until he kneels, then the guy who made the game at the crota checkpoint pulls the lan cable and crota remains kneeled for the remainder of the fight. everyone waits til that person gets back online. then that person joins back into the game. at that point you just do the normal method to attack him and you can kill him really easily since p much no more enemies spawn besides the knights in the towers.

people will say it's cheap. until people start accepting my invites to do crota, or stop leaving after two failed attempts, it's the only way to get it done reasonably.

i really just want them to up the level cap or something at this point. can't see any incentive to play more than a few hours a week now, but when that dlc came out i was playing every free second i had

pay $40 for 10 new missions in the same level u already played 1,000 times!

50centlol5aq1q.gif
assuming your logic is that the first dlc was $20 for ten new missions on the same levels, then you're missing the point. you're not buyin that dlc for the missions, you're buyin it for the increased level cap to give you something to work towards, and a new raid and new strikes. the missions are the least appealing part of destiny to me. it's all about the grind to jack your gear up and get better gear to brag to your friends who are all trying to do the same shit to brag to you about. that better gear gives you a better shot at people not kicking you from a raid group.

i'd gladly pay $20 just to have them release a new raid base level 32 with raid gear that can go up to 34 or whatever. i've played destiny, again, every free second i've had, since the second dlc launched. it becomes a thing you just want to do when you come home. knock out the bounties and the daily to work on your gear. i beat that second dlc set of missions within 2 hours, but i've sunk 40+ hours into the gear that can be obtained from the dlc

also i can't miss the opportunity for an epic burn: you paid full price for the ps3 adventure time sequel because you wanted to play it so badly, how you gonna hate on repetitiveness

also i can't miss the opportunity for an epic burn: you paid full price for the ps3 adventure time sequel because you wanted to play it so badly, how you gonna hate on repetitiveness
i gameshared that one and only payed like 6 bucks for it so u fail? Its actually a pretty good Zelda clone, way more fun than Destiny.

Lol. I was just teasing, reading back it seemed kinda rude.

If you fell behind on destiny you can catch up quick now. I know ppl who bought the game three days ago and are already lv 31. Level 30 is insanely easy to hit now whereas pre dlc it was a grind.

Btw, if anyone has suggestions on how to get more ps4 games in the CAG library, hit me up. Open to suggestions. I knew donations would stop rolling in at some point but I didn't think it'd be this soon...I had an idea where we could list a new release ppl want, have ppl donate 5 bucks as a raffle ticket, and once 12 ppl enter we can do a drawin for the phantom slot of said game

Destiny is easy af. I just hope the next raid takes more than 20 minutes to beat.

I just need shards to get level 32 on all 3 of my characters. The game is still a grind and will probably continue to be that way. Just look at all the progress we lost with exotics after they updated them.

Even though I complain about this game, I come back to play every Tuesday.

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4)

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

GTA V $7.00 (Have 1)

Mass Effect 1 $1.00

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $14.00

Battlefield 4 vanilla $4.00

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 $.50 every 3 days 1 dollar a week. (Rented till till Wednesday by iwarboy)

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

Resident Evil HD
Jan 20

PS4 Phantom $3
1.Banx

PS3 Resell $2.50

PS3 Phantom $1.25
1. EmireEffect
2. pearls

PS4 Rentals
1. Assassin's Creed Unity $2
2. Metro Last Light Redux $1

PS3 Rentals $.50/week
1. Risen 3

PS3 Resells
1. Risen 3 $8
If you, or another trusted member, is the PS4 resell owner, I will take both PS3 resells if you don't mind.

Resident Evil (01-20-15)

PS4

1.Rpg

$3.33

2.Emoney244

PS3

$3.33

1. OneHandWonder

$1.67

3.Trophy DLC

4.derkasan

Good morning everyone.

I need 2 slots Dragon Age Inquisition PS3, doesnt matter if phantom or resell BUT it must be the same region.
Willing to pay a premium (does not mean i want to buy the game fullprice though)

HALP.

explainmode: Woman did get hooked on DAI MP, sad news is, we only have one PS4 but two PS3. Easiest and cheapest option to play together - get two slots on ps3.

selling costume quest 2 ps3 resell $2 (Save $3)

also hi everyone been a while i guess happy new years/Christmas etc

Timeshares PS4

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition 
GTAV 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1 
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub 
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare. 
 The Evil Within 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark
Phantoms

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3

Walking Dead Season 1&2 &Metal Gear Ground Zeros (one account)

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Last of Us

bread's done
Back