CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Bani!!!!!!!-.- SpongeBob is NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!! an anime. To classify it as such is an enema to straight heterosexual men EVERYWHERE

Selling FIFA 15 [PS3] RESELL - $9

-------------

Selling PS3 / PS4 Phantoms:

GT6 [PS3] - $OFFERS

GTA V [PS3] - $OFFERS
AC: Black Flag [PS3 / PS4] - $OFFERS
COD: Ghosts [PS3 / PS4] - $OFFERS
Battlefield 4 [PS3 / PS4] - $OFFERS
Killzone Shadow Fall [PS4] - $OFFERS
Far Cry 3 [PS3] - $1
Super Street Fighter IV: AE [PS3] - $1

Last edited by a moderator:
The Big Lebowski is over-rated piece of shit. But you're still not wrong!
It really is, and I love the Coen brothers. I laughed maybe twice.

And aren't you ASIAN? Heresy. But in all seriousness, I don't enjoy the weird shit either. There are some gems though. I adore most of studio Ghibli's output. Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Psychopass, FLCL. Among some others. As long as it doesn't have big-eyed, prepubescent looking characters running around I can give it a chance.

Currently playing Danganronpa on Vita and it's treading mighty close to what I just described lol but I'll stick with it since I've heard so many good things. Definitely a departure from what I'm usually into.

It really is, and I love the Coen brothers. I laughed maybe twice.

And aren't you ASIAN? Heresy. But in all seriousness, I don't enjoy the weird shit either. There are some gems though. I adore most of studio Ghibli's output. Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Psychopass, FLCL. Among some others. As long it doesn't only have big-eyed, prepubescent looking characters running around I can give it a chance.

Currently playing Danganronpa on Vita and it's treading mighty close to what I just described lol but I'll stick with it since I've heard so many good things. Definitely a departure from what I'm usually into.
I'm part Japanese. I like some stuff like Bebop and Detective Conan but I'm not down with the whole 10 year old schoolgirl thing.

I'm part Japanese. I like some stuff like Bebop and Detective Conan but I'm not down with the whole 10 year old schoolgirl thing.
In an ideal world no one would be down with that shit, well except for 10 year old girls. Then again from what I've heard in America there are grown ass men who are obsessed with my little ponies, though I imagine that's not something solely restricted to the one country.

Anyway still looking for xillia 2 or a UK ffx-hd share for a few days

[quote name="evozakira" post="12382732" timestamp="1420313578"]Looking for Skyrim DLCS[/quote]
I have them all, but I don't know how much to ask for them, make me an offer by MP.

Hey guys,

I have an account (my main that isn't shared with anybody) on my PS4 with some games, they work when I'm logged on to it but not when I'm on an another account.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Yea it seems like.... Breakfuss is joking me...
He rented a game from me after 5-6 days he wrote me that :

"Hey, sorry I didn't respond sooner. Yep, it works fine. Unfortunately I haven't had time to play with this week's new releases. Haha."
In Breakfuss language means: Thanks that's all I deactivated the game it yours.

After that I sent him about 3-4 messages, no reply. I contacted Raiborg. After Raiborg was invited to our messaging he responded (hurray...). Then I wrote him what I thinking then said that ok, just send me my money. It was 4 days ago. Still no reply but he is here and posting to this thead.

So I'll write the same to the feedback thread that Breakfuss is the worst member here that I've ever met. Ignoring me after he rented my game, and dont send me the money! He don't care that I keep sending messages just sh1t to my face...

Heated HEATED Heated

original.gif

Heated HEATED Heated
It's just so hot in here

Well I'm glad I missed all this fun conversation while I was at work.

​Though I missed the opportunity to rant at people about anime. 

Selling:

(PS4) Phantom

• The Walking Dead Season 1-2 $5
  • Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (13GB) PS4 Free
(PS3) Phantom

• LBP2 DC Comics Premium Level Pack $1
  • Puppeteer (6.3GB) $2.00
  • Rise of the Guardians (3.0GB) $3.00
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (7.0GB) $3.00
  • Ugly Americans:Apocalypsegeddon (1.6GB) + Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (7.0GB) $3.00
  • The Walking Dead Season 2 + Jeopardy $3.00
  • The Wolf Among Us + GTA4 standalone dlc (7.2GB) $3.00
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (10.0GB) + Batman: Arkham Origins (14.2GB) $5.00
  • The Last of Us $6.00
  • Minecraft (85.7MB) Free
  • Saints Row 2 (7.0GB) Free
  • Mirror's Edge (4.9GB) Free
  • Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 (1.8GB) + Uncharted 3 (43.3GB) Free

Resident Evil (01-20-15)

PS4

1.Rpg

$3.33

2.Emoney244

PS3

$3.33

1. OneHandWonder

$1.67

3.Trophy DLC

4.derkasan

"Hey, sorry I didn't respond sooner. Yep, it works fine. Unfortunately I haven't had time to play with this week's new releases. Haha."

After that I sent him about 3-4 messages, no reply. I contacted Raiborg. After Raiborg was invited to our messaging he responded (hurray...). Then I wrote him what I thinking then said that ok, just send me my money. It was 4 days ago. Still no reply but he is here and posting to this thead.

So I'll write the same to the feedback thread that Breakfuss is the worst member here that I've ever met. Ignoring me after he rented my game, and dont send me the money! He don't care that I keep sending messages just sh1t to my face...
When you go to Redbox or back when Blockbuster was around, did you take the game home first then pay when you returned it?

When you go to Redbox or back when Blockbuster was around, did you take the game home first then pay when you returned it?
I think if someone rent a game, that's not an option to pay first. I rented many games from Raiborg. He gave me the info, I played for a while (1-2 weeks) then said that I'm done, the game is finished. Then I paied for it. This is not a science. Just pay after you finished.
He's a trusted member, this is a forum wher people trust eachother DOT. No one needs people here who wont pay for anything what he has to!

I think if someone rent a game, that's not an option to pay first. I rented many games from Raiborg. He gave me the info, I played for a while (1-2 weeks) then said that I'm done, the game is finished. Then I paied for it. This is not a science. Just pay after you finished.
He's a trusted member, this is a forum wher people trust eachother DOT. No one needs people here who wont pay for anything what he has to!
I always receive payment before lending out a game. Maybe you'll reconsider next time considering the situation you're in.

I don't understand what's wrong? You said you played for 1-2 weeks THEN paid. Well he's only had it 5 days hasn't he?

Just receive payment BEFOREHAND next time.

Anybody need any psn cards?

SELLING:

$20 card- $18 paypal

$10 card- $9 paypal
Bump

I will take for $30. C'mon, you know you need it!! :wave:
Cool so you want a 10 and the 20? ;)

Invaluable lesson learned: if you don't know a person don't assume anything. Always collect payment beforehand if you've never done business with that person.

Sorry to hear that, calm down it's ok that nothing big has been lost, I know how it feels when Ignoring, to say "I won't pay you or any explanation like I have never use it this week" is way more better than ignoring
Hope you best next time

Sorry to hear that, calm down it's ok that nothing big has been lost, I know how it feels when Ignoring, to say "I won't pay you or any explanation like I have never use it this week" is way more better than ignoring
Hope you best next time
Exactly. That's the most annoying. At least write me that "Haha mate you never got your money..." but this ignoring is fustrating.

I dont want to start a drama here just said that if anyone making anything with breakfuss collect the money first!
This forum lies on trust eachother so keep it in mind and I hope breakfuss will do the same.

bread's done
Back