CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I'm not necessarily trying to deter you, but I heard the PS3 version was pretty bad for 2K15 this year (along with other sports games). I decided just to stick with the free 2K14 from Plus and just download updated rosters.
Fifa 15 on PS3 isnt that bad. Well to me it isnt haha

Can one of the vets pm me on the specifics for ps4 game sharing. I am familiar with the ps3 but joined the ps4 generation recently. Thanks.
Same method as PS3 with some slight, although important, differences.

• Downloading content on PS3 will activate your console automatically. You have to manually activate on PS4. If you don't activate, you can't play on your main. You are given the option to activate when you sign in to the slot, if the slot is available. If it isn't, you need to go to settings, PSN, locate the option to activate and select that once the slot has been made available.
  • Most PS4 downloads have two stages of downloading. When the first stage has finished, you can begin playing the game while the rest downloads in the background, though how much of the game you can access at this stage will depend on the type of game. For example, you won't be able to access much of an open-world game until most of the total size has been downloaded.
  • To check the status of the download after the first stage has finished, highlight the game on the dashboard, press the options button and select information.
  • Lastly, after the game has been tested on the buyer's main and has completely installed, the buyer should check that they have manually signed out of PSN on the gameshare. This is done by going to settings, PSN and selecting sign out, on the gameshare user. If this is not done, the gameshare will still be signed in to PSN, even if the password is changed. The only other option is to completely shut down the buyer's console after a password change, but to be safe, just manually sign out of PSN on the gs after testing on the main account (double-check that it is being tested on the main user and not the gs user).
Note:

For cross-buy groups, PS3 and PS4 slots must be created at the same time - you can't do one and then the other.

If you or any other non-new members have any additional questions, or if something requires further clarification, PM me.

I'm not necessarily trying to deter you
He's selling, not buying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if those Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass Free Game vouchers were sent out?

I'm interested in a share of The Crew...

Does anyone know if those Assassin's Creed Unity Free Game vuchers were sent out?

I'm interested in a share of The Crew...
>Be an idiot

>Pre-order AC: Unity Gold Edition a few weeks before release

>Game releases and has been out for a while

>"We have to cancel the season pass"

>Manthatsucks.png

>"But you'll get free DLC and a free game"

>Noice.bat

>Promo goes live

>"You are ineligible for this promo"

>Shittyshitshit.mp3

>Contacts Ubisoft support

>Tells them Gold Edition was purchased, yet is ineligible for promo

>Waits a day for a response, because Ubisoft isn't about that live-chat life

>"The offer for the free game is available for Season Pass holders only"

gw-McNabb-Blank-StareGIF.gif

>Contacts them again to explain that the Gold Edition comes with the season pass

>Waits three days for a response, because screw weekends

>"Oh, you're right. Sorry about that. Could you provide proof of purchase so we can send you a code"

>Sends proof shortly after receiving response

>Two weeks pass

>Still no response

To answer your question, though, the promo went live a little over two weeks ago. If you purchased the season pass, you can apply for the free game code here: https://acu.ubi.com/Default/Welcome

>Be an idiot
>Manthatsucks.png
>Noice.bat
>Promo goes live
>Shittyshitshit.mp3

>Contacts them again to explain that the Gold Edition comes with the season pass
>"Oh, you're right. Sorry about that. Could you provide proof of purchase so we can send you a code"
>Two weeks pass
>Still no response

To answer your question, though, the promo went live a little over two weeks ago. If you purchased the season pass, you can apply for the free game code here: https://acu.ubi.com/Default/Welcome
Ubi gonna Ubi just like...

Snakey gonna snake...

And if you ever get a code I'm in for a slot.

Would anyone be interested in any of these games? Will combine 2 of them into one acc. All PS3 btw

AC Freedom Cry
Borderlands 2
The Legend of Korra
Devil May Cry:HD Collection
Hitman:Absolution deluxe edition?
Tokyo Jungle
Sleeping Dogs

Also, do I price the phantoms/resells based on the store I purchased off or on the US Store?

Would anyone be interested in any of these games? Will combine 2 of them into one acc. All PS3 btw

AC Freedom Cry Have
Borderlands 2 Have
The Legend of Korra Have
Devil May Cry:HD Collection Have
Hitman:Absolution deluxe edition? Have
Tokyo Jungle Have
Sleeping Dogs Have

Also, do I price the phantoms/resells based on the store I purchased off or on the US Store?
Moral of the story get newer games....Majority of people already own these games or have played em and didn't enjoy em enough to buy em...Get a PS4 kaptain and get a share of Metro Redux wif me.

#KIWIPOWER

I'll probably get bashed on this, but does anyone have the turtle beach headsets that have the voice morph option? Does this option work on PS4? Thanks.

I'll  also probably have a PS3 resell of Guilty Gear Xrd by this weekend.

I had the XP Sevens, but they were broken before I got to even try them to see if the morph worked. I heard they took down the voice presets or something and just wanted an extra confirmation to see if anyone has used them before and if they're actually still up and working :whistle2:k Thanks though!

>Be an idiot

>Manthatsucks.png

>Noice.bat

>Promo goes live

>Shittyshitshit.mp3

>Two weeks pass

>Still no response

incoming gifs warning!

mother-of-god-gif.gif

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif

giphy.gif

PlayStation Now Subscription Program: All The Details

starting January 13th,PlayStation Now will provide instant and unlimited access to a catalog of more than 100 PS3 games.

one month for $19.99, or a three-month package for $44.99

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/05/playstation-now-subscription-program-all-the-details/
I wonder how gamesharing would work with the subscription. Could drop it to $7.50/month for each of 2 users, assuming there's not some additional restriction that prevents the sub from being used from 2 PS3s at once (once the sub hits PS3, anyway.) Or potentially 2 PS3s and 1 PS4 could share an account. Depending on the selection, $5/month could be pretty compelling for people who missed a number of older titles.

Looking for tales of xillia 2- don't care if resell or phantom. Willing to group for it.

Finally got time off work - don't want to grind the last of us online all my time off.

Breakfuss!!!! Reply to my message, DONT IGNORE ME!
I'm clearly one of the more communicative people here so if I didn't reply to Greg's messages it was with good reason. I played the game once (which Raiborg confirmed). I received the game 4 days after I asked for it and by that point didn't have anytime to play. Simple.

That said, I sent him money. Pretty much the last thread on CAG worth posting in so its not worth any upset feelings. Happy New Years, everyone.

I wonder how gamesharing would work with the subscription. Could drop it to $7.50/month for each of 2 users, assuming there's not some additional restriction that prevents the sub from being used from 2 PS3s at once (once the sub hits PS3, anyway.) Or potentially 2 PS3s and 1 PS4 could share an account. Depending on the selection, $5/month could be pretty compelling for people who missed a number of older titles.
Guess Sony finally realized that their pricing model was totally screwy. Now the question is is there anything worth playing on Playstation Now and how buggy it is.

doesnt suprise me, dat fool was prolly too busy playing destiny with scotch. dem punks
lol no, stoch is evidently too skilled to play with the likes of me. That said, I did run parts the new raid with Q over the weekend. Think he's at 29 now. And he got the goddamn second most coveted gun in the game. RNG for you.

@drolan like I said when we played CoD, if you're ever up for it I'll be more than happy to play some Destiny as well. I'm on almost every night. The new raid seems a lot more generous with drops so you should be able to quickly move up. Hmmm, not sure if we could invite you in at 23, though. Invitation extended to anyone.

Timeshares PS4

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition 
GTAV 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1 
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub 
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare. 
 The Evil Within 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark
Phantoms

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3

Walking Dead Season 1&2 &Metal Gear Ground Zeros (one account)

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

I'm not necessarily trying to deter you, but I heard the PS3 version was pretty bad for 2K15 this year (along with other sports games). I decided just to stick with the free 2K14 from Plus and just download updated rosters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCFJRTGpM6g&src_vid=6RW3gYcMWLg&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_2941979827

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RW3gYcMWLg

The same (bad stuff) can be said for WWE 2K15 on PS3. 2K has moved on to PS4/X1. NBA 2K15 is almost a cut & paste job if not for the rookies, roster changes, new courts/unis and soundtrack.

Selling PS3 resell

God awful account I had in the past $7

Persona 4 Arena #1 DLC Pack 3.98 value

Street Fighter IIII W/ #1 DLC, DipSwitch, and Gill Unlock 14.99 value

LBG 1 19.99 value

inFAMOUS 1 19.99 value

Fallout NV Classic DLC .99 cent value

Fallout 3 DLC: Broken Steel 4.99

Acceleration of SURGI X Edition 5.99

Mass Effect 2 DLC: Cerberus Pack, Terminus Pack 1.99 value

Destrega (PS1 game) 5.99

Borderlands 1 19.99

Tomb Raider UnderWorld 14.99

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World w/ DLC 17.99 value

Pac-MAN Champion Edition DX + 9.99

Sonic Adventure W/ DX upgrade 7.98

Resident Evil 2 5.99 value

Wolfenstein 3D 4.99 value

2Xtreme 5.99 value

Castlevania: SotN 9.99 value

Guilty Gear Xrd $15

lol no, stoch is evidently too skilled to play with the likes of me. That said, I did run parts the new raid with Q over the weekend. Think he's at 29 now. And he got the goddamn second most coveted gun in the game. RNG for you.

@drolan like I said when we played CoD, if you're ever up for it I'll be more than happy to play some Destiny as well. I'm on almost every night. The new raid seems a lot more generous with drops so you should be able to quickly move up. Hmmm, not sure if we could invite you in at 23, though. Invitation extended to anyone.
I'd play with you, but every time I see you on you're in a full party raiding or doing a mission or something. I don't usually join people, I just let them join me if they want. Typically my party is closed during the day while I'm working though.

PS4 Phantoms now for sale, PM me!
Basement Crawl
Bound By Flame
Child of Light
Doki-Doki Universe
Entwined
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Lego Hobbit
Lego Marvel Super Heroes (available as both vanilla and with DLC)
Knack
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes
MLB 14 The Show
Murdered: Soul Suspect
NBA 2K14
Need For Speed: Rivals
Octodad
Trine 2, Flower, Super Motherload
Rayman Legends
Strider
Strike Suit Zero
Thief
Transistor
Trials Fusion
Watchdogs
Wolfenstein

Only took me a year to get my PS+ Code that I purchased from Gamestop during Black Friday.  Started playing Defiance again and man does the graphics look like crap.  Makes EDF look like a next gen game and these infected mobs are a pain to kill.

Off topic but anyone know where I can get a cheap 16GB Vita Memory Card?
If you're going to get a PS Vita memory card, go for the largest one on the market right now......a 64gb imported from Japan.

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/playstation-vita-japan/5889-sony-playstation-vita-memory-card-64gb.html&force=1

Cost would be around $78 plus a few more for EMS international shipping w/ tracking (takes about a week).

With the PS Plus offerings and being able to get cheap digital Vita games (codes),

it would be a wise investment to start off with as to not deal with the hassle of transferring in between memory cards.

Ever since upgraded from a 32gb to 64gb, it's been smooth sailing on the Vita.

EDIT: Then once that's done, go for this -- http://www.play-asia.com/retro-face-case-for-psvita-paOS-13-49-en-70-6vmp.html

So it looks cool.

I'm looking to replace my disc library with digital versions as I received a PS TV for Christmas and I'm enjoying it so far.  FPSs suck on it, but I'm happy with most everything else.  With digital games, it's much easier to pick a game to play rather than get my butt out of bed, go downstairs and insert the disc of the game I want to play (1st world problems).

EDITED OUT:
[Raiborg set me straight on the maximum accounts issue, so I no longer have the desire to merge multiple games onto one account] So the problem I'm seeing with the digital upgrades is that if I want to sell phantoms of them, I'm limited to a maximum of 16 accounts (users?), is that right?  If so, I'd like to see if anyone would like to get in on some multiple-games-per-account action on the (relatively) cheap.

I'm looking to be the resell on all of these PS4 games.  Here's the pricing tier I was looking to establish to promote multiple purchases:

1. 30% of purchase price for phantoms
  2. $1 off for each additional game purchased (e.g. 2 games = $1 off, 3 games = $2 off, etc)
So, for example, Metro Redux and Alien: Isolation are $30 each right now.  Phantom price for each would be $9 so $18 total minus $1 off for the 2-game combo would be $17 for both games (that's your price).

Here are the games I'm looking to get (PS4 only):

1. Destiny w/Season Pass
  2. Little Big Planet 3
  3. The Last of Us: Remastered
  4. Assasin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  5. Metro Redux
  6. Infamous: Second Son
  7. NBA 2K15
  8. Just Dance 2014
  9. Alien: Isolation
  10. WWE 2K15, digital deluxe edition
  11. Dragon Age: Inquisition, deluxe edition
  12. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  13. The Evil Within w/Season Pass
  14. Far Cry 4
  15. Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition
  16. Killzone:Shadow Fall
  17. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  18. Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition
  19. Trials Fusion Digital Deluxe Edition
  20. Madden NFL 15 Holiday Edition
  21. Minecraft
  22. Monopoly Family Fun Pack
  23. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  24. The LEGO Movie Videogame
  25. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham w/Season Pass
  26. Knack
  27. Watch Dogs Gold Edition
  28. Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
  29. DriveClub
  30. The Crew Gold Edition

I think that's it for now.  :)  I just bought a new 2TB 2.5" drive to upgrade to in case you're wondering.  Also, I'd consider getting phantoms instead of resell accounts for the sports games listed (including WWE).

I don't expect to purchase all of these games this week or even this month, but I'd like to peck away at them in big chunks.  I have some money coming in later this week that I can use to purchase several games, but I'd like to act in the next day on the games on the above list that are still on sale (Alien, WWE, AC, etc.)

PayPal is the best form of payment, but I could also take PS Store credit.

Thanks,

jawgee

If you're going to get a PS Vita memory card, go for the largest one on the market right now......a 64gb imported from Japan.

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/playstation-vita-japan/5889-sony-playstation-vita-memory-card-64gb.html&force=1

Cost would be around $78 plus a few more for EMS international shipping w/ tracking (takes about a week).

With the PS Plus offerings and being able to get cheap digital Vita games (codes),
it would be a wise investment to start off with as to not deal with the hassle of transferring in between memory cards.

Ever since upgraded from a 32gb to 64gb, it's been smooth sailing on the Vita.

EDIT: Then once that's done, go for this -- http://www.play-asia.com/retro-face-case-for-psvita-paOS-13-49-en-70-6vmp.html

So it looks cool.
I'm currently not and doubt I will be (for now ATM) a PS+ Member but I have a few digital games that will hold me out for a while like FEZ, Killzone Mercenary, Minecraft, Borderlands, Lego Movie, plus the 4 games I got this week, Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice, Jak and Daxter, and Tearaway :p

Selling a Shining Resonance (Chinese ver) Phantom for $7.50

Also might be selling a phantom of my PS+ account for $10, has mostly everything from the past 2 years and is active till dec 2015.(regulars only)

This is all non PS+ stuff on the PS+ account

Full Games
Sonic CD
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Persona 4 Arena
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Tales of Graces F

DLC
Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 DLC Cave
Persona 4 Arena Nanako/Mitsuru Navigator
Street Fighter X Tekken DLC Costumes/Characters
Resident Evil 6 DLC, 2 Stages, 4 Online modes.
PS All Stars DLC Characters Kat/Emmett
Scott Pilgrim: Online Multiplayer + Wallace Pack
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate costume/characters - Mila, Hitomi, Marie Rose, Jann Lee, Kokoro
Disgaea D2 Legacy Pack/Raspberyl
Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Pack
Lighting Returns Final Fantasy XIII - Japanese Voice Pack
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - All DLC Characters, some DLC costumes
Skullgirls Encore DLC colors/characters
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Marie/Adachi

bread's done
Back