Tomb Raider UnderWorld 14.99

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World w/ DLC 17.99 value

Pac-MAN Champion Edition DX + 9.99

Sonic Adventure W/ DX upgrade 7.98

Resident Evil 2 5.99 value

Wolfenstein 3D 4.99 value

2Xtreme 5.99 value

Castlevania: SotN 9.99 value

Looking to exchange a 20 dollar PSN card for 19 dollars paypal. 

Edit: I'll also exchange the 20 dollar PSN for P4A: Ultimax phantom or resell with Adachi DLC. I don't care for Marie-- just Adachi.

Edit2: I'll also start a Ultimax gameshare group. 20 resell and 10 phantom.  Either or can happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling these games for PS4 (RESELL):

Destiny Guardian edition (like a Destiny + season pass)

Driveclub

Far Cry 4

Looking for:

Dragon age Inq (PS4 - Resell)

Reminder to all owners of resell slots: if it's been 6 months since you've phantomed, you can phantom again. Should see a bunch of games that came out last year for sale as a result.

Soooo we're not supposed to get/give site feedback for gameshares correct?
Correct. Tell the member not to do it again and contact a mod (io, Pookymeister, Trakan, CaseyRyback, Htz) to get them to remove it.

LF:GTA5 resell ps4
let me know :)
Teh Reaper was selling one for $30.

Anyone selling dragonage inquisition?
Specify which slot you want, or if either will work for you.

I'm looking to replace my disc library with digital versions as I received a PS TV for Christmas and I'm enjoying it so far. FPSs suck on it, but I'm happy with most everything else. With digital games, it's much easier to pick a game to play rather than get my butt out of bed, go downstairs and insert the disc of the game I want to play (1st world problems).

So the problem I'm seeing with the digital upgrades is that if I want to sell phantoms of them, I'm limited to a maximum of 16 accounts (users?), is that right? If so, I'd like to see if anyone would like to get in on some multiple-games-per-account action on the (relatively) cheap.

I'm looking to be the resell on all of these PS4 games. Here's the pricing tier I was looking to establish to promote multiple purchases:

1. 30% of purchase price for phantoms
  2. $1 off for each additional game purchased (e.g. 2 games = $1 off, 3 games = $2 off, etc)
So, for example, Metro Redux and Alien: Isolation are $30 each right now. Phantom price for each would be $9 so $18 total minus $1 off for the 2-game combo would be $17 for both games (that's your price).

Here are the games I'm looking to get (PS4 only):

1. Destiny w/Season Pass
  2. Little Big Planet 3
  3. The Last of Us: Remastered
  4. Assasin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  5. Metro Redux
  6. Infamous: Second Son
  7. NBA 2K15
  8. Just Dance 2014
  9. Alien: Isolation
  10. WWE 2K15, digital deluxe edition
  11. Dragon Age: Inquisition, deluxe edition
  12. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  13. The Evil Within w/Season Pass
  14. Far Cry 4
  15. Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition
  16. Killzone:Shadow Fall
  17. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  18. Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition
  19. Trials Fusion Digital Deluxe Edition
  20. Madden NFL 15 Holiday Edition
  21. Minecraft
  22. Monopoly Family Fun Pack
  23. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  24. The LEGO Movie Videogame
  25. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham w/Season Pass
  26. Knack
  27. Watch Dogs Gold Edition
  28. Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
  29. DriveClub
  30. The Crew Gold Edition

I think that's it for now. :) I just bought a new 2TB 2.5" drive to upgrade to in case you're wondering. Also, I'd consider getting phantoms instead of resell accounts for the sports games listed (including WWE).

I don't expect to purchase all of these games this week or even this month, but I'd like to peck away at them in big chunks. I have some money coming in later this week that I can use to purchase several games, but I'd like to act in the next day on the games on the above list that are still on sale (Alien, WWE, AC, etc.)

PayPal is the best form of payment, but I could also take PS Store credit.

Thanks,

jawgee
If you're interested in resells, the 16 user limit won't really affect you, as you can remove and add users at will. You'll be able to have all of the games on your system at once, provided you have the HDD space, but you can only have 15 (not counting your main) sets of keys active at once. Say you use one account for each of the 30 games listed: You'll be able to play up to 15 games at a time before needing to switch out a user. The process of switching out a user takes about a minute to do, and you only need the account info to do it.

Example:

You have all 30 games installed on your console, with accounts #1 through #15 being active. If you wanted to play Driveclub, you would only need to deactivate and delete one of the 15 users on your system, and then add the account associated with Driveclub. Since the game will already be on your system, you will be able to play once you activate.

If for all 30 games you put two on one account, then you could play any of them, any time you wanted, but you could have problems finding buyers for phantoms of the accounts. If you wanted to lend a game to a friend, you would also be unable to play the other games on the account while it is being lent out.

Selling a Shining Resonance (Chinese ver) Phantom for $7.50

Also might be selling a phantom of my PS+ account for $10, has mostly everything from the past 2 years and is active till dec 2015.(regulars only)

This is all non PS+ stuff on the PS+ account

Full Games
Sonic CD
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Persona 4 Arena
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Tales of Graces F

DLC
Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 DLC Cave
Persona 4 Arena Nanako/Mitsuru Navigator
Street Fighter X Tekken DLC Costumes/Characters
Resident Evil 6 DLC, 2 Stages, 4 Online modes.
PS All Stars DLC Characters Kat/Emmett
Scott Pilgrim: Online Multiplayer + Wallace Pack
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate costume/characters - Mila, Hitomi, Marie Rose, Jann Lee, Kokoro
Disgaea D2 Legacy Pack/Raspberyl
Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Pack
Lighting Returns Final Fantasy XIII - Japanese Voice Pack
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - All DLC Characters, some DLC costumes
Skullgirls Encore DLC colors/characters
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Marie/Adachi
You can sell a PS4 slot as well if it's available. IGC games aside, the sub will allow someone without plus on another user on their system to play online until December.

If you're going to get a PS Vita memory card, go for the largest one on the market right now......a 64gb imported from Japan.

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/playstation-vita-japan/5889-sony-playstation-vita-memory-card-64gb.html&force=1

Cost would be around $78 plus a few more for EMS international shipping w/ tracking (takes about a week).

With the PS Plus offerings and being able to get cheap digital Vita games (codes),

it would be a wise investment to start off with as to not deal with the hassle of transferring in between memory cards.

Ever since upgraded from a 32gb to 64gb, it's been smooth sailing on the Vita.

EDIT: Then once that's done, go for this -- http://www.play-asia.com/retro-face-case-for-psvita-paOS-13-49-en-70-6vmp.html

So it looks cool.
Which is cheaper getting it off ebay or Nippon-yasan??Also that retro cover looks sweet unfortunately outta stock

Looking For  FIFA 2015

SHADOW OF COLOSSUS

BATTLEFIELD 3 AND 4

CALL OF DUT ADVANCE WARFARE PS3

CASTLEVANIA LORD OF SHADOWS 2

UFC UNDISPUTED 3

Ahh, great info to a gamesharing n00b like me! Many thanks for clearing that up! So the phantom can get screwed a bit, but you I suppose you get what you pay for. All this account and hard drive management is driving me to think of insane ways to deal with my horditude!

I'll go back and edit my posting as the game conglomeration scheme is no longer necessary on my part. :)

Good stuff to know:
Correct. Tell the member not to do it again and contact a mod (io, Pookymeister, Trakan, CaseyRyback, Htz) to get them to remove it.

Teh Reaper was selling one for $30.

Specify which slot you want, or if either will work for you.

If you're interested in resells, the 16 user limit won't really affect you, as you can remove and add users at will. You'll be able to have all of the games on your system at once, provided you have the HDD space, but you can only have 15 (not counting your main) sets of keys active at once. Say you use one account for each of the 30 games listed: You'll be able to play up to 15 games at a time before needing to switch out a user. The process of switching out a user takes about a minute to do, and you only need the account info to do it.

Example:

You have all 30 games installed on your console, with accounts #1 through #15 being active. If you wanted to play Driveclub, you would only need to deactivate and delete one of the 15 users on your system, and then add the account associated with Driveclub. Since the game will already be on your system, you will be able to play once you activate.

If for all 30 games you put two on one account, then you could play any of them, any time you wanted, but you could have problems finding buyers for phantoms of the accounts. If you wanted to lend a game to a friend, you would also be unable to play the other games on the account while it is being lent out.

You can sell a PS4 slot as well if it's available. IGC games aside, the sub will allow someone without plus on another user on their system to play online until December.

HOLY SHIT GUYS. GREG AND COLIN QUIT IGN. NO MORE PODCAST BEYOND :(
I read on reddit that they're apparently still doing it, but as freelancers instead of working directly for IGN. Even if they aren't though I'm sure they'll be doing something extremely similar on the new site they're setting up.

I wouldn't accept Marty and two rotating chairs so thank god for that. Personally I think it was incredibly foolish of them to do and they're overestimating their fanbase/banking on "what if's", but we'll see how it plays out. I can't imagine how hard this must have hit IGN, two of the faces of the company and two of the top guys on the video team just leaving all at once like that lol

So I edited my original post...still looking for these games and while I'm no longer interested in merging multiple games per account, I'll still honor the 70/30 resell/phantom price if folks are interested in any of the games below. I've highlighted the ones we need to act on quickly (like in the next 12 hours) before their PS/PS+ sale prices disappear.

Or, if you have resells on any of these that you want to get rid of, I'll take those too. :)

I'm looking to replace my disc library with digital versions as I received a PS TV for Christmas and I'm enjoying it so far. FPSs suck on it, but I'm happy with most everything else. With digital games, it's much easier to pick a game to play rather than get my butt out of bed, go downstairs and insert the disc of the game I want to play (1st world problems).

EDITED OUT:
[Raiborg set me straight on the maximum accounts issue, so I no longer have the desire to merge multiple games onto one account] So the problem I'm seeing with the digital upgrades is that if I want to sell phantoms of them, I'm limited to a maximum of 16 accounts (users?), is that right? If so, I'd like to see if anyone would like to get in on some multiple-games-per-account action on the (relatively) cheap.

I'm looking to be the resell on all of these PS4 games. Here's the pricing tier I was looking to establish to promote multiple purchases:

1. 30% of purchase price for phantoms
  2. $1 off for each additional game purchased (e.g. 2 games = $1 off, 3 games = $2 off, etc)
So, for example, Metro Redux and Alien: Isolation are $30 each right now. Phantom price for each would be $9 so $18 total minus $1 off for the 2-game combo would be $17 for both games (that's your price).

Here are the games I'm looking to get (PS4 only):

1. Destiny w/Season Pass
  2. Little Big Planet 3 (purchased - want to phantom?)
  3. The Last of Us: Remastered
  4. Assasin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  5. Metro Redux
  6. Infamous: Second Son
  7. NBA 2K15 (willing to phantom this at 60/40)
  8. Just Dance 2014
  9. Alien: Isolation
  10. WWE 2K15, digital deluxe edition (willing to phantom this at 60/40)
  11. Dragon Age: Inquisition, deluxe edition
  12. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  13. The Evil Within w/Season Pass
  14. Far Cry 4 (purchased - want to phantom?)
  15. Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition
  16. Killzone:Shadow Fall
  17. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  18. Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition
  19. Trials Fusion Digital Deluxe Edition
  20. Madden NFL 15 Holiday Edition (willing to phantom this at 60/40)
  21. Minecraft
  22. Monopoly Family Fun Pack
  23. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  24. The LEGO Movie Videogame
  25. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham w/Season Pass
  26. Knack
  27. Watch Dogs Gold Edition
  28. Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
  29. DriveClub
  30. The Crew Gold Edition

I think that's it for now. :) I just bought a new 2TB 2.5" drive to upgrade to in case you're wondering. Also, I'd consider getting phantoms instead of resell accounts for the sports games listed (including WWE).

I don't expect to purchase all of these games this week or even this month, but I'd like to peck away at them in big chunks. I have some money coming in later this week that I can use to purchase several games, but I'd like to act in the next day on the games on the above list that are still on sale (Alien, WWE, AC, etc.)

PayPal is the best form of payment, but I could also take PS Store credit.

Thanks,

jawgee

I'm giving a GTA V (PS3) phantom, just in case someone slept the entire year and haven't played it yet

I wouldn't accept Marty and two rotating chairs so thank god for that. Personally I think it was incredibly foolish of them to do and they're overestimating their fanbase/banking on "what if's", but we'll see how it plays out. I can't imagine how hard this must have hit IGN, two of the faces of the company and two of the top guys on the video team just leaving all at once like that lol
They were really the only people keeping me there in the first place.

Which is cheaper getting it off ebay or Nippon-yasan??Also that retro cover looks sweet unfortunately outta stock
Well, cheapest I see for a 64gb Vita memory card on eBay (USA) at the moment, is this for $88 from China -- http://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-PSVITA-PLAYSTATION-PS-VITA-PSV-OFFICIAL-64GB-64-G-64G-GB-MEMORY-CARD-/261724028840?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ceff7bfa8

The one from Nippon-Yasan is $78 plus a few bucks for shipping. So yeah, Nippon, plus you get like points for just signing up with an account that you can use to further take a few bucks off (if I remember having done that).

Yeah, the Famicom housing for the PS Vita from Play-Asia sold out before and during the holidays.
It should get back in stock soon or eventually.

So I edited my original post...still looking for these games and while I'm no longer interested in merging multiple games per account, I'll still honor the 70/30 resell/phantom price if folks are interested in any of the games below. I've highlighted the ones we need to act on quickly (like in the next 12 hours) before their PS/PS+ sale prices disappear.

Or, if you have resells on any of these that you want to get rid of, I'll take those too. :)
Check PMs for Diablo 3 ultimate inquiry.

Resell (PS3) 01-20-15

• Resident Evil HD --> $3.33

Selling:

(PS4) Phantom

• The Walking Dead Season 1-2 $5
  • Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (13GB) PS4 Free
  • Thief (18.9GB) $5
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (8.3GB) $10
(PS3) Phantom

• LBP2 DC Comics Premium Level Pack $1
  • Puppeteer (6.3GB) $2.00
  • Rise of the Guardians (3.0GB) $3.00
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (7.0GB) $3.00
  • Ugly Americans:Apocalypsegeddon (1.6GB) + Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (7.0GB) $3.00
  • The Walking Dead Season 2 + Jeopardy $3.00
  • The Wolf Among Us + GTA4 standalone dlc (7.2GB) $3.00
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (10.0GB) + Batman: Arkham Origins (14.2GB) $5.00
  • The Last of Us $6.00
  • Minecraft (85.7MB) Free
  • Saints Row 2 (7.0GB) Free
  • Mirror's Edge (4.9GB) Free
  • Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 (1.8GB) + Uncharted 3 (43.3GB) Free
  • Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist (11.5GB) Free

I have a Destiny w/Season Pass Resell if you're interested.

Off topic but anyone know where I can get a cheap 16GB Vita Memory Card?
Target has them on clearance from $20-$30. Its hit or miss depending on the store. I forget the price off the top of my head.

Any if anyone is interested in Xrd, Someone is selling a code for $45

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/201665-psn-code-trading-thread-read-the-op-one-post-every-three-days/page-216#entry12387640

Snakey, were you interested in that Shadows of the Damned copy? You never replied to me saying I'd be willing to sell mine in the next 2-3 weeks. 

If you're not interested let me know so I don't push it to the top of the backlog (after Murdered: Soul Suspect library copy and the Lego Batman 3 Vita I'm flipping.)

Hello ^_^ to everyone here.
I am a total noob at gameshare but exactly what is a difference between a phantom and a resell? can anyone please explain?
Sorry for a noobish question!

Hey Jagwee,

I could probably do metro redux. I have cash and games on an acc but I'll need you to wait for the phantom slot for the time being though...

Going to throw in my main account phantom! Check it out recently added some new games!

Sniper Elite 3
Trine 2
Stick it to the man
Pixel Junk Ultimate Shooter
Outlast
Contrast
Resogun
Worms Battleground
Flower
PVS 2
Metro Redbux
Wolfstien the new order
Dont Starve Console editon
Battlefield 4
Infamous Second Son Ulitmate edition
Blacklight Retribution
Trails Fusion with Season pass
Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition
Plant Vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Amazing Spider Man 2
Diablo 3 Reaper of souls
Pm for price and more information
These all are ps4 games

I've got some offers out - thanks to those of you trying to help me out.  I was able to get in on some of the PS sales before they ended today...missed out on Metro and Aliens, sadly. :(

As part of my n00biness to GS'ing, I made a mistake and added funds to the wrong account.  :newbie:  So, if anyone wants to go in on a phantom of WWE 2K15 Digital Deluxe edition with $53 to spend on another game(s), let me know.  We just have to agree on the extra game(s) being purchased.  The price for this phantom account will be $35.

Unity: Dead Kings DLC Coming Next Week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3KHK9ARLk8

Unity: Dead Kings DLC Coming Next Week
lol_george_takei.gif

I remember a while back someone was selling the license to their 360 account but isn't that against the rules of cag? I wish I could sale my 360 account. It has over 220 worth of purchases back in the day before I was poor. I wish I didn't spend as much as I did and several games I have you can re-download them but you can't purchase them where they was blacklisted.

I remember a while back someone was selling the license to their 360 account but isn't that against the rules of cag? I wish I could sale my 360 account. It has over 220 worth of purchases back in the day before I was poor. I wish I didn't spend as much as I did and several games I have you can re-download them but you can't purchase them where they was blacklisted.
It was me, I don't think it is, but if it is, then shhhh. Still available for anyone that wants it, has thousands worth of stuff on it including unavailables

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $8
Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $13 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $3
Battlefield 4 + Premium + all expansions Phantom - $6
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4
TLOU + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Alien: Isolation - $1.50
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Entwined - $0.25
Infamous First Light - $0.50
Shadow Warrior - $1.25
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
Sniper Elite 3 - $1.25
The Evil Within - $1.50
The Last of Us Remastered - $1
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1.50

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Destiny + Expansion Pass - $1.50 (out for a while)
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 (out for a while)
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50
Far Cry 4 -$1.50 (out for a while)
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Metro Redux - $1.50
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50
Need for Speed Rivals - $1

Selling list:

Jstars victory vs: $16

God awful PSN account I had in the past: $7

Persona 4 Arena #1 DLC Pack 3.98 value

Street Fighter IIII W/ #1 DLC, DipSwitch, and Gill Unlock 14.99 value

LBG 1 19.99 value

inFAMOUS 1 19.99 value

Fallout NV Classic DLC .99 cent value

Fallout 3 DLC: Broken Steel 4.99 value

Acceleration of SURGI X Edition 5.99 value

Mass Effect 2 DLC: Cerberus Pack, Terminus Pack 1.99 value

Destrega (PS1 game) 5.99 value

Borderlands 1 19.99 value

Tomb Raider UnderWorld 14.99 value

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World w/ DLC 17.99 value

Pac-MAN Champion Edition DX + 9.99 value

Sonic Adventure W/ DX upgrade 7.98 value

Resident Evil 2 5.99 value

Wolfenstein 3D 4.99 value

2Xtreme 5.99 value

Castlevania: SotN 9.99 value

Looking to start a group for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax w/o DLC. I'll start a separate group for that.

Usual ratio and slots, plug yourself if you want to be involved. 

Resell ($20)
1. EmireEffect
2. Blank

Phantom ($10)
1. Blank
2. Blank

OR

Accept a PSN exchange for 20 dollars for Ultimax. I don't care what DLC is or isn't included. 

bread's done
Back