CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

The game doesn't release until May 19 and the pre-order discount is good until launch. If you're referring to the 10% off codes Sony will be making valid for the weekend, they likely won't work on pre-orders (promo codes can only be entered for items in a cart and pre-orders are not added to the cart). If you didn't know Witcher 3 was delayed again :shame:
Actually Sony confirmed that the 10 % discount will be good for pre-orders as well, so if anyone here is sure that they want some of the upcoming games, it may be a good idea to form groups now.

It is written in the PS Blog post here:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/19/psn-members-get-one-time-10-ps-store-discount-this-weekend/

I seen the release date for the 10% off voucher is coming out very soon this week and ending in less than 3 days after it's release. So I want to start a Persona 4 Arena Ultimax group so I can get to use the voucher on the day of release and have the game ready to be shared without missing the group. That being said the group will last from today, 1/20, till 1/26 midnight. So I hope people that are interested are ready to fill this list up by the 23rd we can get this ball rolling. So if my math isn't failing me, 10% off of 59.99 is 53.99. I know we'll have like 2 cents left from me rounding the number so I'm sure it's not that bad. 

Resell (20)

1. EmireEffect

Phantom (11.34)

1. Open
2. Rakyi (Friend offsite)

3. Sabatagear (friend offsite)

Other than that, I'm still selling...

J-stars victory Vs: $10 paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been here in awhile.

I'm not really impressed with the first half of the year line-up on any console and only next week's Grim Fandango has me excited. Once I've finished it, I'm selling my PS4 and games to help pay for a trip in March to Las Vegas. I need a vacation. I'll buy a new PS4 after the summer. I'm starting to agree that the 8th generation is a gussied up version of the 7th generation and there are way too many remakes still being ported over in 2015. Does anyone agree with me?

Getting away from video games and video game websites actually has benefitted me in regards to lifestyle, though.
Have fun in Vegas dude. I think I am going to get a group of buddies together to go out this spring.

I can't disagree with your assessment of the new generation so far from a game perspective, but there is already a noticable difference from a tech perspective at least. My youngest went all Godzilla on my PS4 and I have been fine with not replacing it so far. That will change soon though. I definitely will pick up a new one, probably around the fall too.

Cheap PS3 phantoms

Blood of the Werewolf - .50 or free with any other purchase

Abyss Odyssey - $1

SSX & Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $1

LOTR: War in the North - $1

Pacman Museum - $1

Batman Blackgate - $2

Slender - $1

Rock Band Blitz - $1

GTA V - $4

Borderlands 2 - $2

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimate Edition (all DLC) - $4

Record of Aragast War Trilogy (all on 1 account, awesome SRPGs) - $7

Mass Effect Trilogy (all on 1 account) - $7

Ultimate Tales Bundle (2 accounts in total) - $10

- Tales of Symphonia

- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of New World

- Tales of Xillia

- Tales of Grace f

Selling PS3 / PS4 Phantoms:

COD: Ghosts [PS3 / PS4] - $2.50 / $6
Battlefield 4 [PS3 / PS4] - $2.50 / $6
AC: Black Flag [PS3] - $2.50
GT6 [PS3] - $3
GTA V [PS3] - $4
Far Cry 3 [PS3] - $1
Super Street Fighter IV: AE [PS3] - $1
UK PS3 Phantom with PS Plus till Sept 15 - $Offer
***PS PLUS GAMES***

Assassin's Creed 3
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Rayman Origins
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Burnout Paradise
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 3
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Payday: The Hiest
Quantum Conundrum
Okami HD
Streets of Rage 2
The Cave
Demon Souls
Mafia 2
Spec Ops: The Line
NBA 2k13
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Saints Row: The Third
Mortal Kombat
Guardians of Middle-earth
Lord of Rings: War in the North
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
F1 Race Stars
Catherine
Dead or Alive 5
Thomas Was Alone
Stealth Inc: A clone in the Dark
Uncharted 3 Single Player
Little Big Planet Karting
Ico HD
Shadow of the Colossus HD
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Infamous 2
Little Big Planet 2
Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Malicious
When Vikings Attack
Far Cry 3
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Street Fighter X Tekken
Giana sister: twisted dreams
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Remember Me
Motorstorm RC
Guacamelee
Grid 2
DmC Devil May Cry
Borderlands 2
Bioshock Infinite
Metro Last Light
Tomb Raider
Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons
PES 2014
Hotline Miami
Sly Cooper theives in time
Payday 2
Puppeteer
NBA 2k14
Lone Survivor
Dead Space 3
Vessel
Doki-Doki
Proteus
Fez
Hoard
Sportsfriends
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Dungeons & Dragons chronicles of mystara
Batman Arkham Asylum
Rainbow Moon
Spelunky
Luftrausers
Frozen synapse prime
Hitman Trilogy
Deadly Premonition
Titan Attacks
Prototype 2
Ducktales
The Swapper
Resogun

***FULL GAMES, WILL NOT EXPIRE***
Dead Island GOTY
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Dues Ex: Human Revolution
Trine 2
Little Big Planet
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Killzone HD
Dead Nation
Crysis 2
Crysis 3
Mass Effect
Bioshock 2
Mirror's Edge

I'm not sure if this has been posted. PS Now is a shareable product. The members on GTZ did a trial run. Below is their findings.

CRITICAL: ALL MEMBERS (especially Non-sell) SHOULD CHANGE PS4 SETTING THAT LIMITS ITEMS ON XMB TO 10. TURN THE SETTING OFF. YOU’LL SEE WHY.

1. Group decides on length of the subscription and payment is upfront. The group can decide to renew before it terminates if whole group agrees/replacements can be found if people want to keep their save data and continue.

2. Host creates login and buys subscription and deactivates the PS4 (if necessary).

3. Login details are sent to Non-Sell.

4. Non-Sell logs into shared account, initializes EVERY GAME they will want to play over the course of the subscription agreement. (You cannot fix this unless the share goes over six months).

5. Non-Sell tests from personal account and marks as “received” to the host.

6. Host remote deactivates on qriocity.com (see PS4 Gameshare How-to) and changes password.

7. Login info given to Sellable. It is suggested that the sellable does the same initializing of each game so as not to interfere with the locked spot (explained later). Test the share from personal account.

8. Login info is then sent to Locked spot. Locked spot will play from the shared account for the remainder of the share.

Sellable:

Works mostly like a sellable should, but with one hiccup. If you select the PS Now app from your personal account, it will take you to the PS Store with an option to sign up or use a free trial for PS Now. But if you pick a game from the PS4 XMB that you have already played on PS Now via the shared account, it lets you access it directly.

To comply with this, login to the shared profile, go to PS Now, and initialize the game you want to play. Back out and cancel as soon as it reaches this screen.
Cp3Lfsa.jpg
[full]

Now it will be on the front of the XMB and you can return to your personal account and play the game straight from the home page. Like this:
5RQJ8ew.jpg

Repeat this for each PS Now game you want to play. While doing this, however, communicate with the Locked spot as you may accidentally boot them from their session by logging in to the shared account while they’re still on it. They’re paying money for it too, so be courteous and try not to barge in because you forgot to initialize Arkham City.

By playing on your personal account, you will get all trophies and game progress tied to your personal account.

Non Sellable:

Similar to the sellable, however, once the remote deactivation has occurred, you will no longer be able to access the PS Now app through the shared account. That is important because that’s how you initiate the game which pins it to the home screen. What you MUST DO then before the deactivation, is go in through the shared user and initialize EVERY GAME on PS Now that you will want to play. Again, you don’t have to wait for the game to actually start, just make it to the screen shown above and back out.

Once deactivation occurs, you will be able to play only those games which are pinned to the home screen on your personal account.

Again, all trophies and progress will be tied to your personal account.

Locked:

This may be a better option for some over the non-sell. Even though you have to play on the shared profile, you don’t get to keep the trophies, you DO get to hop back in and play any game you want, effectively having access to the entire library the whole time. That’s a major bonus over the non-sell especially if the library updates during the course of the subscription.

Our share hit a snag where the locked spot was shut out from playing. It was because we had two users on the account at the same time. The problem disappeared after the first day.

FAQ

FAQ:

Q: Soooo, overall, how is it?
A: We were pleasantly surprised at how well the games stream. There is a minor input lag, that is hardly noticeable in most games. The lag never resulted in my character taking damage or any “game over”.
Graphics quality was great, but this will depend on your connection. There were some instances where the visuals would blur (think Netflix) while the connection would catch up. But it does this so that you still maintain control of the game.
All in all, this is a really good solution to someone who wants to jump into PS4, but is hesitant to leave the PS3 library behind.

Q: What internet speed do I need?
A: Slowest connection in our gameshare was 8mb/700kb and the service streamed great. There are minimum requirements on Sony’s website, but whatever you do, we highly suggest wired and not wifi.

Q: Can you play local multiplayer across all shares?
A: Yes, on sell and non, and most likely on locked. So as long as you have two Dualshock 4s, you can play with someone else. PS Now boots a version of the PS3 firmware, so the controllers aren’t tied to an account like they are when the system is in “PS4 mode”.

Q: What if I’ve played these PS3 games before? If my save is in the cloud can I pick up where I left off?
A: No. I tested 4-5 games that I have completed previously and synced with PS Plus. It makes you start a new save for each game. Still untested however, is if I were to join a new subscription group, if my PS Now game saves would carry over, or make me start fresh again.

Q: I’m a trophy whore. Will I get trophies from these games?
A: Yes. While PS Now doesn’t seem to recognize old save data, it does recognize your trophy list. So trophies will ping and you can even go to the PS4 XMB to see the trophies from recently played PS Now PS3 games. There IS an XMB within PS Now, but it takes as long to sync trophies there as a PS3 used to take (shudders). So yeah, avoid that at all costs. Just back out to the PS4 screen to check your plat progress and you can instant resume your PS Now session.

Credit to:

Linksalefty
GoreObsessed
kevolones

Are you still paying to keep the site open? If so why not make a private sub-reddit on reddit (it's free)? I'm not sure how many people here use reddit but if they're like me and use it everyday, more library members would probably look at what shares are being offered and hopefully will start using it more and donating. Just the rambling thoughts of a guy waking up in the morning.
Would require too much work to transfer all that and have everyone make new topics. Good idea in theory tho

Btw. Any grim fandango ps4 groups goin?

Witcher 3 (PS4) - Would like to get this finalized and paid soon so as to get the discount (Trusted members only, no exceptions)

Resell - $28.35

1.intuition (host)

Phantom - $20.25

Prices adjusted based on discount including 10% coupon ($48.60)
I'm in, if I can be considered trusted.

What are you streaming?
What would you like to see? I have most games.

Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 2, Far Cry 4, Dragon Age: Inq, Metro Redux, Destiny, Last of Us Remast, Destiny, Lords of The Fallen, BF4 + More (indies, Killzone, PvZ, Isaac, etc )

I'm down to stream anything, and more than happy to get suggestions

Resells for sale:

$6 - Ico + Shadow of the Colossus + Amy + Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath + Eufloria

$3 - Tokyo Jungle

$4 - Costume Quest + Super Stardust HD

[quote name="DiZeo" post="12426278" timestamp="1421777522"]Anyone selling a FIFA14 (PS3) slot? Phantom or resellable...[/quote]
I have phantoms of that game for free, just PM

What would you like to see? I have most games.

Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 2, Far Cry 4, Dragon Age: Inq, Metro Redux, Destiny, Last of Us Remast, Destiny, Lords of The Fallen, BF4 + More (indies, Killzone, PvZ, Isaac, etc )

I'm down to stream anything, and more than happy to get suggestions
Hmm u got advanced warfared maybe u can stream that and we can group up

Fiance wants to watch some TV.. Kate Plus 8 or some shit.. so I won't start streaming until 10pm.

200.gif

REGARDLESS - Booze will be drank, Fun will be had. Come watch Mangoshadow wreck some stuff. 10PM

Hmm u got advanced warfared maybe u can stream that and we can group up
I had it.. gave it to my brother as a present because online would lag like a MF

We can hop on destiny or BF, Far Cry if you want brosephina.

Y DUNT YOU JEST GIT A XB1 ND MCC AND DEN WE CAN PLY SUME REAL MULTPLAYR? MYBE SNAKEY IS ON AND I CAN PLAY WIF HIM

Fiance wants to watch some TV.. Kate Plus 8 or some shit.. so I won't start streaming until 10pm.

200.gif

REGARDLESS - Booze will be drank, Fun will be had. Come watch Mangoshadow wreck some stuff. 10PM

I had it.. gave it to my brother as a present because online would lag like a MF

We can hop on destiny or BF, Far Cry if you want brosephina.

Y DUNT YOU JEST GIT A XB1 ND MCC AND DEN WE CAN PLY SUME REAL MULTPLAYR? MYBE SNAKEY IS ON AND I CAN PLAY WIF HIM
I got titanfall on xb1 and forza. Cant seem to find a good deal on MCC I've been watching the xbox code thread hoping to see one come up.

I got titanfall on xb1 and forza. Cant seem to find a good deal on MCC I've been watching the xbox code thread hoping to see one come up.
I have titanfall too, I don't play much.

More than happy to hop on that and play wich u bro

Wifey decided to go to bed early, gonna play some MCC before 10pm, where the fun begins

^ AS IN CLICK ME TO WATCH ME SIT IN A LOBBY FOR TWENTY MINUTES ^

Q whats your XBL name (mines Simplistics)

Intrigued by the Citizens of Earth game.

At first I figured it to be some kind of iOS/Android type free-to-play game.

But, actually it's sort of an Earthbound SNES RPG type game (and it's by Atlus!).

Doesn't look as good, but worth a shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPqwBIV0jO8

Might pick it up.
Think im interested in this lol

Selling:

Resident Evil remake PS3 (7560mb)

• $3.33 Resell
  • or
  • $1.67 Phantom

Available for rent:

Resident Evil remake PS4

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 PS4 (or Phantom $9)

inFamous: Second Son PS4

What was the price breakdown for the ps3/ps4 crossbuy RE:Remake?

And it's 30fps on current gen and last gen?
Snakey am disappoint!

Hey Guys, I rented Dragon Age to user cwinters

I gave him the game without taking the money first. he had it for 4 weeks. but didn't paid me after he returned the game. and it's been over 3 weeks without the payment or an explantaion. he's also in the library. he borrowed few games from me too. looks like he's only interested in free games here. just letting you guys know.. 

For Rent

Dragon Age: Inquisition  (PS4) - $2.50 Per week

For Sale

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $5 Phantom / $9 Resell

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS4) - $5 Resell

* I'm not selling the free copy of Garden Warfare. it's my Day 1 resell account.

Timeshares PS4

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell

Fifa 15

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition 
GTA V 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1 
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub 
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare. 
 The Evil Within 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS4

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS3

Guilty Gear xrd sign ps3

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
PS4 March 24

Resell $35
sgand host

Phantom $25
?

Regulars only or be prepared to pay full deposit.

PSBlog has an update about the 10% off coupon and Pre-orders ..  

(update: game preorders are also excluded from this promotion, we apologize for the confusion).

bread's done
Back