CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Thanks man. And that isn't a viable option, even if I wanted in I have nothing to donate
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I got you covered. Just donated some PS4 shares to the library yesterday so one of them could be used for your entry into the library.

R.I.P. Club Nintendo!
Didn't realized coins expired so lost a good chunk of them last year. Have to open up my backlog and redeem the rest of my codes.

I joined late to the game but nothing really good on there anyway. I'm like 100 points away from platinum status and I just joined it last week lol
Well you did buy a 3DS and some games so that's a good chuck of points right there. Could use them to pickup some digital games or posters.

some solid donations there marauder. that's cool with me. pick one and have turk PM me with it, letting me know he will be managing it.

also, the only stuff on club nintendo is old games right now :\. so far i've bought both zeldas, pokemon y, smash, cave story, and shovel knight. i think i want animal crossing next

(also, you can only phantom every 6 months. you would have to buy whatever you want, phantom, then wait 6 months before the phantom can get any more)
Wait. So why can the phantom not log into the account and download more than once every 6 months? I'm confused here & must obviously be missing something.

1. Create account

2. Share log-in info

3. Both parties download themes

4. Account host changes account password

5. More themes are purchased

6. Give other person new password to log back in and download newly purchased themes

Repeat 4-6 whenever new themes are purchased

Anyway... if that's the case then it's not reasonable to create an ongoing theme share & I'll delete my post regarding it.

Hahaha wtf do people really buy themes? I still use the default one, only with a different color.
Now that's an arrogant comment if I've ever seen one. Great for you if you only use the default theme, but people obviously buy themes if there's been tons of them released for the PS3, and PS4 themes are starting to appear now. Your comment is like saying "Hahaha wtf do people really buy games like GTAV? I still play the original GTA, only with a mod to have a different color car." You know? Just because you don't use themes, it's incredibly arrogant and stupid to think that no one else does - and even worse to laugh at them and act all "wtf" because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would still be interested in this, even without the 10% discount, Id be in for a phantom
Good because the 10% off isn't happening, curse you sony!!! I will be in touch soon with info.

I'm gonna be broke for the foreseeable future. I don't have a job right now so any money I can get my hands on I have to live on until I can find a new one.

Oh and because life is so fair, the universe counters the fun of being unemployed by taking my grandfather from me. Yeah I'm really enjoying my life right now.
If you want to borrow my Resell of The Order when it comes out, just let me know, more than happy to let you play it for a while.

Wait. So why can the phantom not log into the account and download more than once every 6 months? I'm confused here & must obviously be missing something.

1. Create account

2. Share log-in info

3. Both parties download themes

4. Account host changes account password

5. More themes are purchased

6. Give other person new password to log back in and download newly purchased themes

Repeat 4-6 whenever new themes are purchased

Anyway... if that's the case then it's not reasonable to create an ongoing theme share & I'll delete my post regarding it.

Now that's an arrogant comment if I've ever seen one. Great for you if you only use the default theme, but people obviously buy themes if there's been tons of them released for the PS3, and PS4 themes are starting to appear now. Your comment is like saying "Hahaha wtf do people really buy games like GTAV? I still play the original GTA, only with a mod to have a different color car." You know? Just because you don't use themes, it's incredibly arrogant and stupid to think that no one else does - and even worse to laugh at them and act all "wtf" because of it.
For the first part, steps 1-5 are fine. Step 6 is not possible to share any of the new purchases any longer until the next reset cycle 6 months later.

For the second part (your response to Albani), I think you took his statement too seriously. Albani is a really nice dude and I don't think he made his statement in an attempt to make you feel bad. We don't often see sharing for themes and I think he was just having some fun with it.

Anyone still have a resell or phantom available for Resident Evil Remaster (PS3)? PM me if you do, my poor laptop can't seem to handle it.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I got you covered. Just donated some PS4 shares to the library yesterday so one of them could be used for your entry into the library.

Didn't realized coins expired so lost a good chunk of them last year. Have to open up my backlog and redeem the rest of my codes.

Well you did buy a 3DS and some games so that's a good chuck of points right there. Could use them to pickup some digital games or posters.
Good because the 10% off isn't happening, curse you sony!!! I will be in touch soon with info.

If you want to borrow my Resell of The Order when it comes out, just let me know, more than happy to let you play it for a while.
You guys are awesome.

I appreciate the offer greatly man, but I think I'll be able to scrape the cash together to buy it myself. Besides everyone knows one thing in particular about me: I'm ADD and never concentrate on just one game. Therefore it takes me awhile to finish things. I still haven't finished Destiny yet!

For the first part, steps 1-5 are fine. Step 6 is not possible to share any of the new purchases any longer until the next reset cycle 6 months later.

For the second part (your response to Albani), I think you took his statement too seriously. Albani is a really nice dude and I don't think he made his statement in an attempt to make you feel bad. We don't often see sharing for themes and I think he was just having some fun with it.
I could see if I had the thought of doing a share for just a single theme or two, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who get tired of the default theme and would have liked something ongoing.... even though my idea ended up flawed. I found nothing funny about it in the slightest. To me it was like saying "God, that's a stuid f'ing idea. Themes? You gotta be joking!". Even if no harm was intended, it was unnecessary. Anyway.... it's all good. I'm over it & apologies to Albani if I over-reacted.

I could see if I had the thought of doing a share for just a single theme or two, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who get tired of the default theme and would have liked something ongoing.... even though my idea ended up flawed. I found nothing funny about it in the slightest. To me it was like saying "God, that's a stuid f'ing idea. Themes? You gotta be joking!". Even if no harm was intended, it was unnecessary. Anyway.... it's all good. I'm over it & apologies to Albani if I over-reacted.
I am still waiting for the Africa theme from PS3 that I had. My dog liked the zebra that was walking around :)

Question. If I play Diablo 3 UUE on a phantom or timeshare that contains all of the pre-order DLC, export my save and character, then decide to purchase the game on my main account... will I still have the DLC content since I used the export features? I know this works with the PS3 pre-order DLC if you export then import it into the UEE. But no idea if it might rom a phantom/timeshare to a main.

Edit: Doesn't matter anymore though, as I found codes for all pre-order DLC items for dirt cheap. :)

Sorry that I offended you but don't take everything too seriously. I also buy a theme or two that I really like but making a group only for themes that was surprising. Again sorry and hey you know what? I am going to play the original gta now and buy a new theme on Ps4 just to release my anger I have with you :p

Sorry that I offended you but don't take everything too seriously. I also buy a theme or two that I really like but making a group only for themes that was surprising. Again sorry and hey you know what? I am going to play the original gta now and buy a new theme on Ps4 just to release my anger I have with you :p
As long as it's not the "Gangsta Rap" theme. Lol.

No free themes for me. They are only giving away a handful of free PS3 themes. :(

Edit: After having located videos for most of the new PS4 themes, I'm glad my idea was a fail anyway. LMAO! I'm only going to be buying the Galaxy Cross Dissolve theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95xQVdFlKko

For sale:

Uncharted 1, 2 (GOTY), 3 (GOTY) PS3 phantom.....$5

Pinball Arcade Season 1 PS4 phantom.....$5

For Rent (all are PS4):
Game of Thrones Ep. 1 - $0.50 per day 
Tales from the Borderlands Ep. 1 - $0.50 per day 
Need for Speed Rivals - $0.50 per week
Surgeon Simulator AE Edition - $0.50 per week
EA UFC  - $0.50 per week
Pinball Arcade Season 1 - $0.50 per week
Shadow Warriors - $0.50 per week
Sleeping Dogs Def. Edition - $1.00 per week

I'm gonna be broke for the foreseeable future. I don't have a job right now so any money I can get my hands on I have to live on until I can find a new one.

Oh and because life is so fair, the universe counters the fun of being unemployed by taking my grandfather from me. Yeah I'm really enjoying my life right now.
Condolences. Losing a family member is definitely rough. I was in a similar position last year. It does get better.

No free themes for me. They are only giving away a handful of free PS3 themes. :(

Edit: After having located videos for most of the new PS4 themes, I'm glad my idea was a fail anyway. LMAO! I'm only going to be buying the Galaxy Cross Dissolve theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95xQVdFlKko
Don't buy themes from smobile, they are usually the ones making the crappy themes for PS3, Vita, and PS4.

Whenever I see one made by them, I just pass on em.

You can get better themes for the PS3 for Free by doing a quick google search.

Only buy the official ones made by Sony, as those are obviously of quality.

For sale: Destiny PS4 phantom for 10$ paypal.

Also available for rent, 1.5$/week

If you don't have any feedbacks/vouches, you have to pay full deposit.

Looking for the DLCs of these games: 

All Bioshock games

COD MW3 

Batman  Arkhan City (Harley Queen)

I want cheap games too (Under $5 and no more than 3GB)

Who's the newbie starting stuff with Tyler Durden? He should know better.

Looking for a PS4 Madden 15 rental or phantom.

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4) 

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

GTA V $7.00 (Have 1)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $14.00

Battlefield 4 vanilla $4.00

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 $.50 every 3 days 1 dollar a week. (Currently Rented to Albani till Friday) 

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

I appreciate the offer greatly man, but I think I'll be able to scrape the cash together to buy it myself. Besides everyone knows one thing in particular about me: I'm ADD and never concentrate on just one game. Therefore it takes me awhile to finish things. I still haven't finished Destiny yet!
I am a Dad that gets to play super slow, I still haven't started Shadows of Modor ><

The offer stands if you change your mind, I most likely won't start playing it until April sometime :)

Looking for the following phantoms PS4

1: GTAV

2: Assassins Creed Unity

3: Aliens Isolation + Lords of the fallen

4: bound by flame + walking dead season 2 + MGS ground zeros

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax W/o DLC w/ 10% off sale (Deadline: 25th 11:59 PM EST)

Resell (20)

1. EmireEffect

Phantom (11.34)

1. Open
2. Rakyi (Friend offsite)

3. Sabatagear (friend offsite)

Other than that, I'm still selling...

J-stars victory Vs: $10 paypal

Albani's avatar I also hope that you're joking
no who is he. :/

Timeshare PS4

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell

Fifa 15

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3
Dragon Age Inquisition
GTA V
Little Big planet 3
The Crew
Battlefield + Premium
Last of Us
Farcry4
Tales from the borderlands ep 1
Game of thrones ep 1
Lord Of Fallen
Driveclub
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition
NBA2K15
COD Advanced Warfare.
The Evil Within

PVZ Garden Warfare
Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2
Walking Dead season 1
Metal Gear Ground Zeros
Styx Master Of Shadows
The Wolf among Us
WWE 2K15
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS4

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS3

Guilty Gear xrd sign ps3

no who is he. :/
Take that game in the post above you that is "DriveClub",

and replace the word "Drive" with "Fight" (as in what's been happening in this thread for the last how many weeks or so).

And ya got it.

Great effn movie btw.

Still don't understand how Edward Norton's character survived.

Can I buy additional DLC for a phantomed game using my main account? I want to get more songs for just dance.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back