CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Don't buy themes from smobile, they are usually the ones making the crappy themes for PS3, Vita, and PS4.

Whenever I see one made by them, I just pass on em.

You can get better themes for the PS3 for Free by doing a quick google search.

Only buy the official ones made by Sony, as those are obviously of quality.
Sure they have some bad ones, but they have some good ones as well. It's all subjective anyway. Who know, I'm sure SOMEone likes that Gangsta Rap PS4 theme. Not lookin for PS3 themes anyway, those can all be had for free. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
why do they even bother. every time they give away stuff like this it's insulting to actual playstation gamers. thanks for offering us games everyone has played years ago or were free on ps+ in the past year. i was less disappointed before i read this, way to go sony

looking for saints row 4 ps4 timeshare (qdizzle, keep me on your queue for now, but if i find one i'll let you know so you can take me off)

Blogcast ep 150 (1-27-2015)

PS4

• Dying Light
  • Grim Fandango *CrossBuy
  • Life is Strange ep 1 *Friday
  • Teslagrad  *CrossBuy
PS3

• Life is Strange ep 1
  • Teslagrad
VITA

• Grim Fandango
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth;2 Sisters Generation
  • Nihilumbra

If anyone is interested in any of these feel free to make an offer for a resell:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC) + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX
Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4) and $4.03 PSN Credit

Anyone need a dying light ps4 nonsell? Hit me up in a PM

Also could someone who buys resells of episodic games to rent out help me out? Do I have to own every share myself or do I get in a group, buy a sellable and then rent it out? I keep seeing I might have to deactivate every time the non sell needs to play a new episode, or that resells can't play at all until all content is released. The reactivate/deactivate each time thing doesn't seem possible since I thought non sells can only be updated again every 6 months?

How does it work exactly? Trying to get revelations 2 and life is strange added to my collection and rent them out as well.

Anyone doing Life is Strange PS4 timeshares? It's episodic like the Telltale games.

Edit: QDizzle is the best.

Had one drop out we have a single phantom spot open for Dying Light PS4 share! Will post this share comes from gametz so it will be a joint share between Gametz and CAG. Host is will2 loyal member of both sites.

Dying Light

Group 2.

Sellable($30)
QDizzle

Phantom($20)

Locked($10)
Johnny

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
PS4 March 24

Resell $35
1. sgand host

Phantom $25

Regulars only or be prepared to pay a full deposit.

Couple PS4 sellable shares available with no locked spots tied to them. PM me if interested 

The Walking Dead season 1 & 2 -  $10

Samurai Warriors 4 - $15

Pravado, have you run heroic Crota's End yet? Curious on your thoughts since you've been the most vocal here about the previous raids being too easy. I actually think this iteration has too steep an incline in difficulty. Nearly 6 hours and I still didn't beat it. Might be the most disenchanted I've been with the game since launch. I did manage to get the new pulse and auto rifles, at least.

Pravado, have you run heroic Crota's End yet? Curious on your thoughts since you've been the most vocal here about the previous raids being too easy. I actually think this iteration has too steep an incline in difficulty. Nearly 6 hours and I still didn't beat it. Might be the most disenchanted I've been with the game since launch. I did manage to get the new pulse and auto rifles, at least.
Other than higher level enemies and more majors, I haven't seen a lot of differences that make it that much harder. I've only been through the bridge so far, but mostly due to time constraints. Have you seen the titan bubble strategies on reddit? Definitely some people who have put a few videos and guides out there to make it manageable. Can't wait to try it myself, but it won't be until next week.

Possibly looking at picking up one of these next week. All ps3 btw

Farcry 4
Guilty Gear xrd sign
Ac rogue
Dragon age Inquisition

Other than higher level enemies and more majors, I haven't seen a lot of differences that make it that much harder. I've only been through the bridge so far, but mostly due to time constraints. Have you seen the titan bubble strategies on reddit? Definitely some people who have put a few videos and guides out there to make it manageable. Can't wait to try it myself, but it won't be until next week.
Those are the easiest parts. The whole raid on hard (leaving out Crota) can be beaten in less that 35 minutes with a random team that communicates decently. Crota however suck knobs. You definetly need a group of steady raid group to effectively take him down each week. This will hopefully change in the next few weeks as more players learn the popular strategies. The bad part of this raid especially the Crota fight is the artificial difficulty by having everything be 1 level higher than the max raid gear. Unlike Vault of Glass and Crota's end Normal Mode, things aren't going to get easier until the next DLC hits with higher light level raid gear that at least puts players on the same level as the enemies.

Once I hit 32 I stopped playing, no incentive to go further. I'm not one of those guys who goes OCD and needs every weapon. Idc about the hard mode loot. Crotas raid isn't fun to me so I'm not even gonna bother attempting hard. ESP when I have to rely on 5 other people not to screw up.

Here's a list of the 10% codes for all regions (minus US).  Taken from Reddit.  Enjoy all

Japan: 8PLLN4L3DQ

Hong Kong: RN89HNC5NA

Australia: K5B9PMJQMF

Austria: A9PMAFADEM

Bahrain: QC86D5C7CD

Belgium: KPBH6DAH9D

Bulgaria: J49QT96DLD

Croatia: EMKDP7T657

Cyprus: LBL4F2T854

Czech Republic: HLTCL52QCQ

Denmark: Q4E7J3GEP3

Finland: 2BTQAHF2AL

France: KCQDNMGR94

Germany: B6P3N5ATNK

Greece: 7AAQQC83F9

Hungary: 8JBQQTPCFB

Iceland: KEM4JD98DA

India: R99P6BR9FG

Ireland: C4EFQJ4KFB

Israel: QG6DQJKN69

Italy: 3NBPML225L

Kuwait: 7LTL3R55DH

Lebanon: DG32HDLLE8

Luxembourg: FQLKDNN5BR

Malta: TBT5NHCG9Q

Netherlands: DDHBNBF9EK

New Zealand: 7LMGFC3B33

Norway: JC9EEEHGLR

Oman: 7D995HE92Q

Poland: 9C38255C6L

Portugal: PBTRQ7FGBF

Qatar: 2P863Q427A

Romania: A3G86KQ7T3

Russia: T34NK72FQ6

Saudi Arabia: 93NBHTTJDG

Slovakia: F8LRPK323P

Slovenia: HPDEG94QQF

South Africa: BD43JPHDJJ

Spain: GKE22RKKCN

Sweden: 3E4MBKJTG6

Switzerland: 9FTRKF52QL

Turkey: QCDTCD526N

UAE: RB32RL5EBN

Ukraine: 233NJCNQ59

United Kingdom: T6R3KB529K

Looking for a ps4 copy of nhl 15. Phantom resell or rental.

If no one has one.. I will be starting a group and using the discount. Phantom slot will be available.

Timeshare PS4

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell

Fifa 15

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition 
GTA V 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1 
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub 
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare. 
 The Evil Within 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS4

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS3

Guilty Gear xrd sign ps3

Thinking about setting up a couple PS3 groups while the coupon's active. Barely below usual price but it makes for nice evenly divisible amounts. If anyone else actually wants to set these up I wouldn't mind as I have pretty much no experience and wouldn't want to screw things up.

Metal Gear Solid 4 ($18 after coupon)

Resell -$6

1. FEGuy

Phantom - $3

1. YoungTaylor?

2. khaledseif (slow internet/long download time)

Tales of Xillia 2 ($36 after coupon)

Resell - $12

1. FEGuy

2. ClydeShebang? (will take "whichever will get the group filled faster", can move to phantom if someone else wants resell)

Phantom - $6

bread's done
Back