CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

102210.png
Life is Strange - will have 61 trophies and a plat, 59 bronze, 1 gold

http://www.exophase.com/game/life-is-strange-ps4/

Hey, updated forums! Cool! :)

Looking for a cheap timeshare of Dying Light PS4..  PM me please!

In queue to share from QDizzle :)

Last edited by a moderator:
PS+ for February

4. Februar: Apotheon (PS4)
4. Februar: Transistor (PS4)
4. Februar: Thief (PS3)
4. Februar: Yakuza 4 (PS3)
4. Februar: Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita Cross Buy)
4. Februar: Kick and Fennick (PS Vita)

PS+ for February

4. Februar: Apotheon (PS4)
4. Februar: Transistor (PS4)
4. Februar: Thief (PS3)
4. Februar: Yakuza 4 (PS3)
4. Februar: Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita Cross Buy)
4. Februar: Kick and Fennick (PS Vita)
Nice, I'll finally try out a Yakuza game! Pretty excited to try Rogue Legacy as well... that's about all I plan to download though.

Dying Light's protagonist is voiced by I believe Roger Craig Smith, the same guy who did the voice-over for Ezio, back when AC was a respectable franchise (he's also the voice of Chris "beef train"  Redfield in new, better Resident Evil). That's why he sounds pretty good. Too bad the rest of the cast sucks horribly.

Dying Light's protagonist is voiced by I believe Roger Craig Smith, the same guy who did the voice-over for Ezio, back when AC was a respectable franchise (he's also the voice of Chris "beef train" Redfield in new, better Resident Evil). That's way he sounds pretty good. Too bad the rest of the cast sucks horribly.
talk about kicking Ubisoft when they are on the ground paralyzed and convulsing. You cold bro. REAL COLD :/

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4) 

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

GTA V $7.00 (Have 1)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $14.00

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 $.50 every 3 days 1 dollar a week.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

New site layout looks cool. Now I don't look like a newb with that 'CAG Newbie' title under my name. :cool:

Dying Light's protagonist is voiced by I believe Roger Craig Smith, the same guy who did the voice-over for Ezio, back when AC was a respectable franchise (he's also the voice of Chris "beef train" Redfield in new, better Resident Evil). That's way he sounds pretty good. Too bad the rest of the cast sucks horribly.
I agree, his VO is great throughout the whole game. Fits the character really well. Some of the accents in this game from the other characters are atrocious and super hammy though.

Also if anyone hasn't played Transistor yet you have no excuse not to play it now that it's free on PS+. It's still probably my favorite game on PS4.

talk about kicking Ubisoft when they are on the ground paralyzed and convulsing. You cold bro. REAL COLD :/
Bro you don't talk to me like that, making me feel all guilty :(

I'm not even talking about this. Ok, they tried REAL HARD to push their engine to the limit and SOME bugs appeared in the process.

2732023-289650_screenshots_2014-11-11_00006.jpg

But this cannot happen...

kctbeibtzvw8yw9x0bje.png

$99.99

And please don't even get me started on the game itself.

Highly unlikely, I know. But just imagine all those games on separate accounts and timesharing them all at once lol. You'd have enough profit to buy a Rolex.

Or a burger from Carls Jr, god damn their burgers are expensive.
Not really. Most ppl charge like a dollar or two per. week it'd take around 8-9 months on ps4 games to break even. Only useful if you're playing on the locked spot and renting the game out too, or if you want to help the community out and hate the library.

Not really. Most ppl charge like a dollar or two per. week it'd take around 8-9 months on ps4 games to break even. Only useful if you're playing on the locked spot and renting the game out too, or if you want to help the community out and hate the library.
"Separate accounts"

Lol c'mon, you can't take ol' Dnipbro cereally. And I like the Library.

HAVE (PS3 resells)

South Park Stick of Truth resell - $8 Amazon GC

Child of Light resell - $2 Amazon GC

Diablo Ultimate Edition resell - $8 Amazon GC

All three for $15

Cojiro's post mentions separate accounts. If 10 games were rented out at $1/week, it would take a month to get $40. Less time if more games are rented out or if a higher rate is used.

You get the new password for JPN REmaster yet?
Yeah but to get those 10 accts you have to spend 10x as much money... still takes 9 months to make back the money you spent at those rates

Never got the new pass. Short of someone knowing how to read japanese i don't think we'll ever recover it, too many menus to go through

I'm looking to buy a phantom or resell (preferred) that has at least two of the following on account:

Destiny (with Season Pass if possible) 

The Last Of Us Remastered

The Crew

Guilty Gear Xrd

GTA V

Yeah but to get those 10 accts you have to spend 10x as much money... still takes 9 months to make back the money you spent at those rates

Never got the new pass. Short of someone knowing how to read japanese i don't think we'll ever recover it, too many menus to go through
He was referring to Turk's situation. If Turk had those games on multiple accounts, he might have an easier time of getting $40 back from those games.

Why do you need someone who can speak Japanese? Did you contact the host?

He was referring to Turk's situation. If Turk had those games on multiple accounts, he might have an easier time of getting $40 back from those games.

Why do you need someone who can speak Japanese? Did you contact the host?
oh i was skimming at lunch i thought he was talking about timesharing multiple games out

i dont know who the host was, i was just borrowing the acct

SO happy to see Sony giving out all those indies free every month that I (over)paid for upon release! Anyways...

Selling phantoms of the PS3 half of my main. Have a LARGE selection of games *both purchased and freebies from ps+*. Looking for $40 (but willing to consider reasonable offers). Here is what I have:

PS1 Games
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Medal Of Honor
Tomb Raider
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Final Fantasy VII
Castlevania Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Syphon Filter
Silent Hill
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
PS2 Games
Max Payne
Primal
Odin Sphere
GrimGrimoire
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
Twisted Metal Black
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA 3
Persona 3 FES
Fatal Frame
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence
PS3 Games
Resident Evil HD
Fez
Rogue Legacy
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Doki Doki Universe
Flow
The Walking Dead Season 2
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition
Tetris
Alice: Madness Returns
Puppeteer
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Island
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Castle Of Illusion
rain
Spelunky
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Superfrog HD
Portal 2
Max Payne 3
Dishonored
Cloudberry Kingdom
Stealth Inc: Clone In The Dark
DuckTales Remastered
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Hotline Miami
Mortal Kombat
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Thomas Was Alone
Dragon Fantasy Book 1
Skyrim dlc (all)
Knytt Underground
Hitman HD Collection
The Cave
LBP Karting
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Labyrinth Legends
Mass Effect
Hasbro Family Game Night
Spec Ops: The Line
Puddle
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (dlc)
Battlefield 3 Premium (dlc)
Dyad
Killzone HD
Dead Space 2
Crysis
Unfinished Swan
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2
Retro City Rampage
Revenge of Shinobi
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (dlc)
Zen Pinball 2 (plus dlc)
Saints Row The Third
Rainbow Moon
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Amy
Dragon's Dogma (dlc)
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops dlc (Map packs 1-3)
Bejeweled 3
Sonic CD
I Am Alive
Rayman 3 HD
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
Journey
Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc
inFamous: Festival of Blood
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2
Flower
Darksiders
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
L.A. Noire Season Pass
Sideway New York
Costume Quest & dlc
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Medal of Honor Frontline
Far Cry 2
Call of Duty Classic
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Assassin's Creed 2
Outland
Limbo
Press Your Luck
Borderlands & all dlc
Lumines Supernova & dlc
Burnout Paradise
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous

PS+ freebies:

Deadly Premonition
the Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth
SteamWorld Dig
Kingdoms Of Amalur
DmC: Devil May Cry
LittleBigPlanet 2
NBA 2K14
Dead Space 3
Dragon's Crown
Terraria
Tomb Raider (2013)
Modnation Racers: Road trip
Metro: Last Light
Bioshock: Infinite
Grid 2
Scott Pilgrim
Trine 2
Demon's Souls
Shift 2 Unleashed
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Shank 2
NFL Blitz
Battlefield 3
Payday: The Heist
Lara Croft and The Guardian Of Light
Tomb Raider Underworld
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Quantum Conundrum
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Mega Man 9&10
Bioshock 2
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Bloodrayne Betrayal
Back To The Future
Closure
inFamous 2
Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One       

This account will not be reset again for 6 months, so you don't have to download everything at the same time. Access will be granted upon request. Oh and same rules apply: No noobs, please have 10 positive feedback, nobody suspected of being shady, blahblahblah...

i dont know who the host was, i was just borrowing the acct
Iv30shaymin was the host. I messaged him and told him to send a new password to Snow Vixen. After a few days with no response, I told Snow Vixen to contact him and get an update. Looks like shaymin hasn't been on for close to two weeks, and he hasn't seen my last message to him.

Contact Iv30shaymin on PSN or send him a message and wait for him to sign back in to CAG.

Anyone have a cheapass resell of Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4? Hard copies are $20-25 on eBay so it would have to be considerably less. Like really cheapass. Lol. 

Long time since i last visited the site... i just see it was redesigned, it's only me or the site is unstable atm? i can't acess my profile and keep logging me off.

On topic, anyone have Last of Us season pass(PS3)?

Long time since i last visited the site... i just see it was redesigned, it's only me or the site is unstable atm? i can't acess my profile and keep logging me off.

seems stable to me, i'm digging it a lot outside of the forced promotion of the cagcast on the topbar

Highlight the forums tab and select 'My Profile' under 'Quick Links'. Clicking your icon will sign you out.

Resell or phantom?

bread's done
Back