CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I have two PS4 games motogp14 and mxgp in one account, I want to sell it as a phantom.... I have never sell any phantom account that's why I will sell it some well known member because buyer has to pay me amount after checking game..if it works fine then he can pay me through paypal.

Asking $30 for both games.

Railborg has guide me through pm about phantom but still I am not 100% sure wether it will work or not

Last edited by a moderator:
I am too interested in a timeshare of Life is Strange.
YOU ARE TROLLING :p

yes i went Mageshadow HD fonts on you

PM me to be added to queue

Pm me to be added to queue

I too am interested in a timeshare of Life is Strange
Pm me to be added to queue

QDizzle is. I was gonna timeshare it but I think it kinda looks bad.
You still want first spot?

Anyone timesharing Life is Strange?
You can have the first spot if emoney doesnt want it anymore.

seems stable to me, i'm digging it a lot outside of the forced promotion of the cagcast on the topbar
Highlight the forums tab and select 'My Profile' under 'Quick Links'. Clicking your icon will sign you out.

Resell or phantom?
Yeah, the problem is with the avatar icon next to the messages tab. Before the changes we could access the content, settings and other info through that icon but now keep logging off. Maybe it's just temporary, idk...

Thanks @Raiborg for the tip. Also, as for the LoU season pass interest, i'm looking for a phantom.

Still looking for someone to complete a Need For Speed: Rivals group! PS4. Comes with all the DLC. I'll take the resell. PM me.

Breakfuss - 8.40 (resell)
OPEN - 5.60 (phantom)

Would also like to add Peggle 2 for an extra $4 but it's not necessary. Peggle is fun though!
I'll take the nfs phantom if still available

Blogcast ep 151

PS4
Apotheon
Risk

PS3
King Oddball
World Hunter

VITA
Criminal Girls: Invitation
Kick and Fennick
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge
SpongeBob HeroPants

Started to mess with the streaming for #killallzombies and looks like an interesting concept.  Reminds me of a survival gameshow where the audience what the the player gets.  Might try streaming again tonight.

fuck, Dying Light is awesome.

Just had a 20minute-long game where my game was invaded by a hunter.

Running trough the dark slums, hammering X, "OH fuckOHfuck WHY DONT YOU RECHARGE FASTER MR UV-LIGHT",

reviving my only teammate, crushing some nests...just awesome. Reminds me of Left 4 Dead, but with melee weapons.

He won eventually (because bile bombs or whatever the fuck the stuff is - attracts exploding zombies - is OP!!!1111), but it was very close. 10/9.

[edit] Set your online options on "invasions at night" for best effect. And remember: The hunter can oneshot you, BUT he is sooooo squishy. And allergic against UV light XD

Selling Octodad + Transistor resell - $8

I'm gonna be by my PS4 this weekend so if you want this, buy it now. Otherwise we're both gonna have to wait :(

Selling a phantom of Guilty Gear Xrd PS3 ver. w/ Elphelt Valentine & Leo Whitefang DLC HK PSN for $20. PM me, if you're interested. This is the PS3 version.

Selling phantom for PS3: Suikoden 2, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (1 & 2), and Dragon's Crown, same account, $5. Please PM me if interested, thanks.

Timeshare. PS4

Life is strange ep 1

Chariot

Grim Fandango

Dying Light.

Resident Evil Remastered

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell   

Fifa 15

Samurai Warriors 4

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign  

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition   
GTA V 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1                       
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub                                             
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare.     
 The Evil Within + season pass 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

PHANTOMS PS3

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign

Phantoms  Ps4

Chariot

[quote name="catspit" post="12457692" timestamp="1422654483"]you should PM him. its just the pass access, not the full game.[/quote]
Sorry for the confusion. That's why I put the season pass, I probably shouldn't have put anything about the glitch. Sorry guys lol.

Haaaahaha reminds me of the dude that cried about getting the season pass and how he had to spend another 60 to get the game. I think he was the only unlucky dude that morning

Aren't people who bought the Season pass but got the full game suppose to get the season pass for free.

At least that's the rumor.

*Edit*

Yupppp!

Got it as a Notification on my PS4 from PlayStation.

$20 for Full Dying Light game+Season Pass.

Noice!

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4) 

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

GTA V $7.00 (Have 1)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $14.00

Battlefield 4 vanilla $4.00

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 $.50 every 3 days 1 dollar a week.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

Okay, this probably sounds stupid. But how do I get to my profile and my subscribed thread list with this new layout? Every time I click my profile it automatically logs me out. 

fuck, Dying Light is awesome.

Just had a 20minute-long game where my game was invaded by a hunter.

Running trough the dark slums, hammering X, "OH fuckOHfuck WHY DONT YOU RECHARGE FASTER MR UV-LIGHT",

reviving my only teammate, crushing some nests...just awesome. Reminds me of Left 4 Dead, but with melee weapons.

He won eventually (because bile bombs or whatever the fuck the stuff is - attracts exploding zombies - is OP!!!1111), but it was very close. 10/9.

[edit] Set your online options on "invasions at night" for best effect. And remember: The hunter can oneshot you, BUT he is sooooo squishy. And allergic against UV light XD
If you didn't lose your survivor xp when you died I might have the balls to turn that on. I friggin love dying light

bread's done
Back