CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Probably old news, but I just gave up on trying to finish Evil Within. fuck everything about that game after chapter 9. It's rare that a game frustrates me to that level. Especially the one hit kills that every boss and seemingly normal enemy has at that point.

Was really enjoying it too up until chapter 10. Shame they lost their shit after that and just went for frustrating over interesting and challenging.
You stuck with it THAT long? I got aggravated with it by chapter 3!

PS4
• Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition - phantom
• Amazing Spiderman 2 - phantom
• Assassin's Creed IV - phantom, resell
• Assassin's Creed IV Season Pass - phantom
• Basement Crawl - phantom
• Battlefield: Hardline - phantom
• Battlefield 4 - phantom
• Bound By Flame - phantom
• Call of Duty Ghosts w/ Freefall map + Festive Pack - phantom
• Cel Damage - phantom
• Costume Quest 2 - phantom
• Daylight - phantom
• Entwined - phantom
• FIFA 2K14 - phantom
• Infamous First Light - phantom
• Killzone: Shadow Fall - phantom, resell
• Knack - phantom
• Lara Croft Osiris+DLC, Mercenary Kings, PJ Shooter, Towerfall Ascension - timeshare
• Lego Hobbit - phantom
• Lego Marvel Super Heroes - phantom, resell
• Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes - phantom
• Murdered: Soul Suspect - phantom
• NBA 2K14 - phantom
• Octodad - phantom
• Sniper Elite 3 - phantom
• SoundShapes + DLC, Plants vs Zombies - timeshare
• Strider - phantom
• Strike Suit Zero - phantom
• Surgeon Simulator - phantom
• Telltale Games Collection - phantom
• The Last of Us Remastered - phantom
• Thief - phantom
• Transistor - phantom
• Trine 2, Flower, Super Motherload - phantom
• Trials Fusion - phantom
• Valiant Hearts - phantom
• Watch Dogs - phantom
• Zen Pinball 2 w/ $100 of tables - phantom

PS3
• Alice Madness Returns + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed 3 + All DLC & Sorcery - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag + All DLC - timeshare
• Batman Arkham Origins + Cold Heart/Initiation/Knightfall - phantom, timeshare
• Battlefield 4 & Premium (all trophy DLC, pile of battlepacks, also Pistol+DMR unlocks) - resell, timeshare
• Borderlands 2 + Mechro/Dome/lvl61/SeasonPass, SoundShapes + DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Call of Duty Black Ops 2 + Season Pass + Nuketown Zombies + Nuketown 2025 - sellable, timeshare
• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• DanceStar w/ songs - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Darksiders II w/ Crucible Pass and soundtrack - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Destiny w/ Season Pass PLUS Pre-Order Bonuses - resell, timeshare
• Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• God of War Ascension Online Pass - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Grand Theft Auto V, L.A. Noire Complete - phantom, timeshare
• GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Heavy Fire Afghanistan - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• LittleBigPlanet Karting + a ton of karts/costumes - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Machinarium - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Max Payne 3 + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Ni No Kuni & Jet Set Radio - sellable, flexible, timeshare
• Remember Me - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Saints Row 3 Complete (USA) - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Saints Row 3 Complete (German) - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Smurfs 2 - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• South Park: The Stick of Truth - timeshare
• Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - phantom
• Tomb Raider (2013) w/ bonus map/weapons/etc and Quantum Conundrum - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• XCOM Enemy Unknown + Slingshot DLC - phantom

Selling:
(PS3 resells)
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 - $2

(PS3 phantoms)
Advanced Warfare Havoc DLC - $2.5
Earth Defense Force 2025 + Mission packs DLC - $6
Murdered: Soul Suspect - $3
Sacred 3 - $4
Ridge Racer Unbounded - $3
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $4
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - $4
Warrior: Legends of Troy - $3
Dragon's Crown - $3
The Darkness II - $3
Risen 3- $5

(PS4 phantoms)
Hohokum, CounterSpy, Rogue legacy, The Swapper - $6
Costume Quest 2, Killallzombies, Aqua Kitty - $4
Crimsonland - $2
COD Ghost - $5
Minecraft - $4

Available for timeshare, all PS3,(prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Brave - $1
- Lemmings, Fighting Vipers - $1
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $1
- SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $2
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1, 
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free
- Final Exam - Free 

Last edited by a moderator:

Does anyone want to do a share of Lego Batman 3 for PS4 with the Season Pass?

Need someone to help get the psn + price or it is only an extra $5 without it.

With the psn + discount we could get The Hobbit also for a total of $49.50 if you like

(Resell)$22.50 mickyt

(Phantom) $15.00
Is all the DLC out that comes with the season pass? Also, does the season pass give you all 7 packs that are currently available? The description says it gives you 6.

Asking as I may start a group.

Is all the DLC out that comes with the season pass? Also, does the season pass give you all 7 packs that are currently available? The description says it gives you 6.

Asking as I may start a group.
  1. Man of Steel
  2. Batman 75th Anniversary
  3. Dark Knight
  4. Arrow
  5. Bizarro
  6. The Squad
The squad was the last dlc pack.

Batman Beyond Character Pack - This pack isn't included in the season pass & no trophies. Comes with Ace, Batman (Terry McGunnies), Old Bruce Wayne, Bonk, Inque, Old Joker, Old Mr. Freeze, and Blight

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/lego-batman-3-beyond-gotham/255317-batman-beyond-character-pack-worth.html

Want:
PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:

PS4 Lego Batman 3 w/Season Pass phantom $15
PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep 1 & 2 rental $.50/3 days
PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep 1 & 2 rental $.50/3 days
PS3 Risen 3 resell $5

FS:

dragon ball z xenoverse ps4 phantom - $25

Also if anyone needs a host for a $60 game please P.M me

Probably old news, but I just gave up on trying to finish Evil Within. fuck everything about that game after chapter 9. It's rare that a game frustrates me to that level. Especially the one hit kills that every boss and seemingly normal enemy has at that point.

Was really enjoying it too up until chapter 10. Shame they lost their shit after that and just went for frustrating over interesting and challenging.
Wait, is this the spider lady chase part? Through the fire hitting levers and such? This part was frustrating but I did get through that.... I honestly think the game is only as frustrating to how well you choose to upgrade your items. This game is the creepiest game I've played in a long while, with the same suspense as RE1 and even dsouls in many areas. I'm currently on Chap.11 and will go back on momentarily, but I have to say, don't give up.. The game is very easy once you max your pistol crit/strength, stimpacks and your agony stun bolts. upgrade the inventory near max on these alone and you'll have a better cake walk, enjoyable time. Really great game though

quick tip: the agony blinding bolts are perfect for 1 hit kills to almost any enemy. Wish i knew this earlier in the game.

To anyone interested, this game is very similar to RE4, with an intensity and likeness of the creepy game manhunt in many areas. Very intense, very.

I just finished Valiant Hearts.  Wow. If you start playing it pack a sack lunch because you're going on a feels trip   :whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:(

Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea ($40 if group completes while code is available/$50 otherwise) (Out March 10th, file size should be around 7 GB)

Resell - 13.33 (with code)
1. Bigwig_rah

Phantom - 6.67 (with code)
1. Sierra
2. gpackin (formerly kvntwvlf)

Deidara has offered to host and provide the code if the group completes.

Wait, is this the spider lady chase part? Through the fire hitting levers and such? This part was frustrating but I did get through that.... I honestly think the game is only as frustrating to how well you choose to upgrade your items. This game is the creepiest game I've played in a long while, with the same suspense as RE1 and even dsouls in many areas. I'm currently on Chap.11 and will go back on momentarily, but I have to say, don't give up.. The game is very easy once you max your pistol crit/strength, stimpacks and your agony stun bolts. upgrade the inventory near max on these alone and you'll have a better cake walk, enjoyable time. Really great game though

quick tip: the agony blinding bolts are perfect for 1 hit kills to almost any enemy. Wish i knew this earlier in the game.

To anyone interested, this game is very similar to RE4, with an intensity and likeness of the creepy game manhunt in many areas. Very intense, very.
Might have been just me, but I didn't find it that frustrating even without upgrading anything my first playthrough (for the gold trophy). While I did look up ways to finish certain areas, most of it is manageable as long as you're smart about what you're doing. I still need to get back to the game and finish on the hardest difficulty and speedrun it.

I am interested but waiting for this game to release in US psn store
BigAntStudios CEO said that they already sent the game to SCEA and waiting on them for the approval now. Won't be long.

Ymcp8lk.png

If anyone has any DBZ Xenoverse (PS3) slot available I can pay asap :) Can be either resell or phantom.

I signed in on PS4. Now I need someone to add their card and buy the game :)

I will give a free phantom if anyone can help. I will PayPal you the money for the game.
Looks like you would need somebody with a Czech credit card or Paypal, I don't see any PSN cards online for that country

I advice everyone to pre-order if you have an international debit card. There is a chance that Sony might try to charge the correct amount so it's risky with credit cards. Anyway, EU laws are different, so I don't think they can charge anything more than what we agreed upon.

I just checked my card account and my card has been added to the PSN account successfully. 

Here's the authorization details. means card can be charged without any problems from PSN side :)

I entered my real billing address/name on card when adding the card. do the same. only difference is country is Czech.

b4OctmC.png

I advice everyone to pre-order if you have an international debit card. There is a chance that Sony might try to charge the correct amount so it's risky with credit cards. Anyway, EU laws are different, so I don't think they can charge anything more than what we agreed upon.
I just checked my card account and my card has been added to the PSN account successfully.

Here's the authorization details. means card can be charged without any problems from PSN side :)

I entered my real billing address/name on card when adding the card. do the same. only difference is country is Czech.

b4OctmC.png

I tried to use a virtual card, but it wouldn't take. If you can get in on it and it works, its a great deal.
Edit: I eventually got it to work. I was charged the equivalent of $0.17. I'll just do a dispute if I am charged anything more than the 130 CK. I received the confirmation email with the amount. So it shouldn't be too had to get my money back.

Thanks AR.

anyone have 2k15, cod aw, far cry 4, assassin creed unity, and/or destiny for ps4??? ill take a phantom or resale. i can pay today with paypal

Edit: I eventually got it to work. I was charged the equivalent of $0.17. I'll just do a dispute if I am charged anything more than the 130 CK. I received the confirmation email with the amount. So it shouldn't be too had to get my money back.

Thanks AR.
Am I blind or was there another option other than preorder and pay?

Bladestorm Nightmare PS4

resell

pancakes

phantom ($25)

1.?

Also we can get Awakened Fate (the sequel to Fate paradox) for only $35 and 2 weeks early access!!!!

Resell

1. pancakes

phantom

1. scotch

Let's hope sony won't cancel the pre-orders & honor it like amazon. make sure to select "YES" to automatic charging here. or you can top-up the wallet otherwise. But your money will go waste if they cancel it lol.

u7MNnH5.png

bread's done
Back