CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Today, I received a gift code from sony, for 10 usd. check your emails.

sony_zpsviwnqqgz.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it no longer working? I can't seem to access the UK store link ( or is it because Im in the US? )

Edit: use the hola link to vpn myself as UK and link works. Making an account, both psn and email and then try to buy it myself :p

Hope it works :D

Edit 2:

Bought it, got charged 15 cents, and then it shows an instant refund of 15 cents. It shows up on my download list, and I made sure that it's okay for sony to charge me on pre-orders. I paid with a capital one card so if they charge me more than ~$10 then I'll dispute the transaction.

Hope it all works out. One thing I did notice is that right after purchasing, it gives me the option to download both the PS4 & PS3 version of BF Hardline Premium, so that's weird. Possible cross-buy deal? Dunno

If it doesn't work out, I have a pre-order with BB and I'll just pick it up physical

LOOKING FOR DRAGONBALL Z XENOVERSE RESELL (PS4) & METAL GEAR GROUND ZERO WILL PAY THROUGH PAYPAL ASAP. PM ME!

Not sure what the Czech process is but in the UK if that's the price it was bought at, they should be honoring the deal, as Amazon UK did last year. 

I would try it myself but I don't like FPS games that much, the only that holds a place in my heart is Timesplitters.

Not sure what the Czech process is but in the UK if that's the price it was bought at, they should be honoring the deal, as Amazon UK did last year. 

I would try it myself but I don't like FPS games that much, the only that holds a place in my heart is Timesplitters.

Yeah, the problem is that they don't actually charge you until two days before the game releases, so they still have the right to change the price till the 17th and if you don't like it you have to cancel the pre-order.

I'm trying to figure out how to use PayPal balance to fund a Czech Republic account. Awesome deal if it goes through..
Try the website ashtonreeves posted http://www.jrc.cz/hl...něženky&x=0&y=0. You can't fund a Czech account with PayPal directly, the best you can do is use some sort of Virtual Credit Card that will be funded with your PayPal balance.

If you ask me though, you should probably just register an account without any Credit Card information, preorder the game (it doesn't charge any money yet) and let's wait and see what happens. No point in signing up for Virtual Credit Cards if they are to change the price tomorrow.

Anybody want a phantom of the following games on one account?

Final fantasy type-0HD and Bladestorm: nightmares: estimated price $120

Resell
Kennaah: $70

Phantom
$50

OR seperate account

Final fantasy type-0 HD $60

Resell: $35

kennaah

Phantom: $25

Bladestorm nightmare $60

Resell $35

Kennaah

Phantom $25

Bradman Cricket is pretty impressive from Big Ant. There old AFL Live game was pretty amazing. AFL Live 2 was made by a different developer and it was terrible bad like you would expect from an Australian dev. 

Considering Bradman Cricket and AFL Live have the same budget as Fifa's main menu screen lol. 

Want:
PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep 1 & 2 rental $.50/3 days
PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep 1 & 2 rental $.50/3 days
PS3 Risen 3 resell $5

I bought a $10 off any item gamestop coupon on 8/1/2014 with rewards points. I want to use it today but I can't find it anywhere on my account and when I try to order lookup it says I haven't had any orders in the last 6 months.

Does anyone know if these coupons live on the card (can I just give them my rewards card and they can find it) or does anyone know how I can find it? I took a screenshot when I bought it, but it doesn't show the full coupon code so it's no good.

Yeah. I kinda figured that'd end up being the case. Danganronpa worth it at $25 anyone?
Awesome game. Bought it at full price ($40) on PSN a week before it went on sale for $20 earlier this year. And I'm not even that mad because it's amazing.

Second game isn't as good imo, but still worth playing.

FOR RENT (per week):

The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)

Grim Fandango (PS4): $1

Dark Souls II (PS3): $0.50

Outland (PS3): $0.25

Still looking for advanced warfare, GTA v, and unity for the ps4. Prefer resales but will also accept phantoms. Send me a pm. I can pay with paypal or psn credit!

PS4 Game.

For sale and rent

Shadow of mordor (resell) $1/week

Currently rented

Motogp14 and mxgp

Also looking for someone to host RIDE game, release date is 20th march and this game is similar to tourist trophy.

My friend and I are trying to gameshare outside of CAG and we're still confused on how to make a phantom copy. Pravado did help a bit but told me that newcomer aren't allowed to know how phantom copies work (????). To my understanding, you have to let the other person on your account, they make your account primary and download the game, then you deactivate their console and make yours primary on your system again. Am I missing anything? Do I need to let the game fully download and install before deactivating the other console? Can the other individual switch accounts back to their main account while the game downloads in the background?

e: Much appreciated! A very friendly CAG was able to explain to me how the phantom process worked. Glad to know not everyone here has an elitist view on who is allowed to know certain things! I received a rather unfriendly message from QDizzle telling me to delete this post because this information apparently isn't supposed to be known by newcomers even though it's rather easy to find on the forums. 

Hope it all works out. One thing I did notice is that right after purchasing, it gives me the option to download both the PS4 & PS3 version of BF Hardline Premium, so that's weird. Possible cross-buy deal? Dunno
Is it only the premium content showing up as both PS4+PS3 versions, or the game itself as well? Sounds like a hell of a deal either way, but I'm probably out of luck since I only have a PS3 anyways.

Bradman Cricket is pretty impressive from Big Ant. There old AFL Live game was pretty amazing. AFL Live 2 was made by a different developer and it was terrible bad like you would expect from an Australian dev.

Considering Bradman Cricket and AFL Live have the same budget as Fifa's main menu screen lol.
Yeah, I can't wait for their Rugby League live 3 to come out, It's amazing because they are letting so much fan input go into the game - I know FIFA could never do it due to fan scale but them offering to put fans surnames in the game for the Be a Pro mode is awesome!

So, what is the situation about BF Hardline at Czech store? Has anyone managed to add funds or is there any workaround? I have succeeded in making preorder but when I want to add funds with same VISA card, I can't

Timeshare. PS4

Next Week

DMC Definitive Edition (PM me to join the queue)

.......................................................................................................................

Added This Week
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Helldivers $1

White Night $1
.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $2
COD Advanced Warfare $2
Chariot $1.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2

Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends $2
Evolve $3
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1.50
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Life is strange ep 1 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1.50
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $2
PVZ Garden Warfare $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50

Resident Evil Revalations Ep 1 +2 $0.50 a day
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $3
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1.50
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1.50
Tales from the borderlands ep 1 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
WWE 2K15 $2

Phantoms Ps4
Chariot $3

Gmornin' guys.

Is HELLDIVERS any good?

Looks like W40K: Kill Team to me, which i liked. On the other side, it also looks like Dead Nation, which is a (imo) absolute piece of trash.

So, what is the situation about BF Hardline at Czech store? Has anyone managed to add funds or is there any workaround? I have succeeded in making preorder but when I want to add funds with same VISA card, I can't
Did you check your card transactions with your card company? Like online or calling your bank. See that if there is an Authorization charge for SONY ENT NETWORK INTERNET GBR 0.1 British Pounds (Like $0.15 - $0.18 in USD). if there isn't, Sony's system may not be able to use your card for payment though.

Keep in mind that just because you add the card to Czech PSN account doesn't mean it can be used for payments though. Card can be added without any problem as longs as it's valid/if Sony's system allowing it. But the payments has to go through your bank. Your bank could be blocking them for incorrect payment request from Sony (Your bank sees a different billing address/billing country). That could be why you can't fund the wallet because your bank's blocking it. If that's the case, you can call your bank and tell them you're the one doing the transaction. Then you can do the transaction while on the phone asking them to release the payment (if they allows such a service).

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell + Phantom - $15
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Destiny + Expansion Pass Resell - $30
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Injustice Ultimate Edition Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $8
Saints Row IV + Gat out of hell Resell - $22
Sniper Elite 3 Resell - $15
Thief Phantom - $5/ Resell - $10 (or rent for $1/week)

PS3:
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 +  The Protector Trials + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Resell - $7
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Destiny + Expansion I Phantom - $4
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Resell - $4
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Gran Turismo 6 Resell - $7/ Phantom - $3
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Resell - $10
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $3
South Park: The Stick of Truth Resell - $10

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare + Havoc DLC - $1
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition - $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50 
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.50
Metro Redux - $1
Resident Evil HD - $0.50