CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

well farcry 4 ps4 version is $20.40 on my regional ps store, anyone up for a phantom?

far cry 4 ps4

resell (12.24)
-stryder43

phantom ($8.16) only accepting amazon gc
- available

have:
fifa 15 + pvz garden warfare + tales from borderlands ep1 ps4 resell
want:
$20 amazon gc, or trade for other ps4 games

The problem is the automatic downloading of saved data etc.

I have no way of testing this now but it must be a new feature that when the ps4 goes to pull saved data off the ps4 off your system it sees the saved data tied to a phantom account.

So it locks it.

Seems like the most plausible reason.

For those of you who STILL HAVE your phantoms, do you have this option active or not?

I have no way of testing this now but it must be a new feature that when the ps4 goes to pull saved data off the ps4 off your system it sees the saved data tied to a phantom account.

So it locks it.

For those of you who STILL HAVE your phantoms, do you have this option active or not?
Active on mine and my games are still good.

So it locks it.

I have 2 phantoms and they are still functional. I haven't messed with any settings since the new update, and the only settings I ever touched are the power save settings, I never touch anything else, so default settings for me. I also never turn my ps4 completely off and always use the resting option. Hope this helps somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodborne phantom for sale :( $22
Would but can't risk it happening again.

That and the fiance is getting dental work done tomorrow.. gonna be $200 we don't really have, so in turn I can't spend another $22 that we don't really have.

Sucks because I traded in Dragon Age Inq, Far cry and Sleeping Dogs definitve. Bought a bigger HDD, and use the remainder funds to pay for my Bloodborne and Borderlands phantoms.. which I no longer have,

I lost 5-6 games via upgrading my HDD, and now I'm out another 2 phantoms because of this.. so I'm down to basically destiny and PS+ games on my PS4.. and Unity & Lords of the fallen which I have on disk.

Just overall done with phantoms :|

Hmm, on the flip side then, would anyone like to buy my resell for Bloodborne?

$32, I will have no problem giving the email account over as well.

Gonna ask again, could doing something from the resell side be locking out the phantoms after the update? BL THC still works for me (has since the 23rd) on a phantom and the resell hasn't touched the account, and doesn't plan on it either.

sucks to see you guys lost phantoms, what were they? I have fifa, destiny, cod ghosts and mgs gz all fine

might have to do with new games idk

Just to add to the thread:

I've got 8 phantoms on my PS4 right now. I have used suspend and resume several times and I still have access to all of my phantoms so far. I've never changed any settings in my system except for network settings, so I'm across the board defaults on downloading and uploading and all that.

This kind of thing is why I've largely switched to rentals (shoutout to my boy QDiz) unless something is just a real good price on sale or something. I can generally clear a game fast enough to spend less than $10 on a 3-5 week rental and there's no chances of this kind of weird stuff happening.

For Sale

NBA2k15 (Resell) $19

Driveclub (Phantom) $20

MOTOGP14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $45

Currently Rented

Shadow Of Mordor

Jupst saw on my country's fb gameshare page, that the backup options ruins the licenses on your ps4. Maybe the users who lost phantoms tried that option?
This is how I lost my phantom but I only got one phantom on my ps4.

I just read ep 3 of game of thrones was released, is this true?

OK, confirmed. I needs a rental asap por favor. jdubb is MIA, anyone else?

some user make money I think to sell some game and then ups game account locked and if you send message dont  answer

Sent 10 November 2014 - 04:08 PM
ps4 phantom Unity
The One82

ps3 phantom Rogue
SOA Reaper

Brazii Sent 26 March 2015 - 10:52 PM

$35- resell-me
$25- phantom-you

but game account is UK

Anyone have amazon prime? If so, can you please invite me to share the shipping benefits for couple of days? Send me a PM if you can. Thank you..

Really sucks to hear about the phantoms that folks have lost. I thought I had it bad when my DA:I auto updated from 1.02 to the 1.05 update [even when I have auto download off], but losing access to full games [recent ones too like Bloodborne and BL] is way worse.

Even though I no longer socially post on the thread anymore for reasons known to most I see alot of you guys got hit hard with the phantom pain by psn. Due to most of you guys loosing your phantoms especially those who lost out big due to the bigger titles dropping recently I decided to extend my services a bit.

Until further notice my timeshares will be 8 days. and 9 days for regulars. Everyone knows who they are.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)
MLB 15 The Show
......................................................................................................................
Last Week
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection)
Bloodborne
Game of Thrones Ep3
Life is Strange Ep 2
Metal Slug 3

.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $3
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
Evolve $2
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $3
Game of thrones ep 1 +2 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2.50
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Even though I no longer socially post on the thread anymore for reasons known to most I see alot of you guys got hit hard with the phantom pain by psn. Due to most of you guys loosing your phantoms especially those who lost out big due to the bigger titles dropping recently I decided to extend my services a bit.

Until further notice my timeshares will be 8 days. and 9 for regulars. Everyone knows who they are.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)
MLB 15 The Show
......................................................................................................................
Last Week
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection)
Bloodborne
Game of Thrones Ep3
Life is Strange Ep 2
Metal Slug 3

.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $3
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
Evolve $2
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $3
Game of thrones ep 1 +2 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2.50
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Destiny + Expansion Pass Resell - $30
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Injustice Ultimate Edition Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $8
Saints Row IV + Gat out of hell Resell - $22
Thief Resell - $10 (or rent for $1/week)

PS3:
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + The Protector Trials + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Resell - $7
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Destiny + Expansion Pass Resell - $10/ Phantom - $4
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Resell - $3
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Gran Turismo 6 Resell - $7/ Phantom - $3
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Resell - $7
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $3
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season Phantom -$2
South Park: The Stick of Truth Resell - $5

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare + Havoc DLC - $1
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition - $1
DmC: Definitive Edition - $1.25
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50
Far Cry 4 + Season Pass - $1.50
Infamous Second Son - $1
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metro Redux - $1
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50
Rayman Legends - $1
Resident Evil HD - $0.50
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell - $1.50
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - $1
Watch Dogs + Season Pass - $1.50

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - $1.50
Dying Light + Season Pass - $1.50
Final Fantasy Type-0 - $1.50
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season + Wesker - $0.50
The Order: 1886 - $1.50

I don't want to be a Raiborg and be a douche about this, but I have some bad news to report about a gamesharing member. Unfortunately, it seems as if Deidara may be gaining review codes from developers, and selling them for a profit. While there's nothing in the rules of the site that say this is something that can't be done, it's a very big no-no. Devs send out review codes in an attempt to generate buzz for their game, not so some shady person can make a few bucks. This may no have anything to do with gamesharing, but we're talking about a member's character and ethics here, which are very important in a community that requires trust in its members.
If you're curious, you can read more here:http://dan-adelman.com/post/114584204446/my-very-first-experience-with-a-scammer
The article details how this came to be, as well as the evidence against Deidara.
Edit: In addition to the above, it would appear that Deidara is now deleting all posts that reference him selling these codes. There are several posts that were quoted by other members of this site, but trying to find that post turns up no results.
Wow lol. How embarrassing! And now CAG has gained even more attention (notoriety?). I hope Cheapy doesn't see this or we could be looking at a bigger problem for the gs community.

Hey Guys I have a bit of a noob question about sharing. I am about to let someone access a phantom, and I have the account I built activated as my primary PS4. Do I need to deactivate it as my primary before giving them the info? And also how would I go about deactivating them once I am back on my console?

Sorry for the noobness, but I do not want to mess this up or cause a lockout for this person.

Thanks!

Looking for Gta V (resale), Ghost w/ the season pass (phantom or resale), and/or 2 Battlefield Hardline (ps4- phantoms). And my son lost a Dying Light phantom to the update, but his others still work great; even after shutoffs, standy- bys, and system resumes... Go fig???

With people losing alot of phantoms; would this make the prices drop for phantoms- i mean like the ratio when someone is setting up a share group?

with people losing alot of phantoms; would this make the prices drop for phantoms- i mean like the ratio when someone is setting up a share group?

some user make money I think to sell some game and then ups game account locked and if you send message dont answer
I don't understand why it locked. You downloaded it, I deactivated you and then you said it locked? You must of logged back into the bloodbourne account. You messaged me saying you want your money back? I don't mind giving u ur money back but just make sure you don't log into the phantom account next time.

I still have my one and only phantom, Bloodborne. At night sometimes I'd leave my ps4 on and it would turn off by itself and when I go to work I turn it off instead of putting it on rest or suspend. I doubt it has anything to do with that, but hey.

I'd like to get to the bottom of it as well. This whole thing could really affect the way we do gamesharing.

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]

The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1
Destiny: $1 [Currently being rented]
Watch Dogs: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition ($1.50 per week or $5 for a month)

PS3

South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

NOTE: I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period).

I don't understand why it locked. You downloaded it, I deactivated you and then you said it locked? You must of logged back into the bloodbourne account. You messaged me saying you want your money back? I don't mind giving u ur money back but just make sure you don't log into the phantom account next time.
Not sure i would be so nice about it. Follow the phantom instruction and if you dont, well too bad; if you indicated that everything was good and then i reset and the locked was because of you or the update....i wouldnt give a penny back. Thats just my take on that situation though ^.^

yeah, he comes across as not knowing how the method works tbh, he probably did relog onto the account

Not sure i would be so nice about it. Follow the phantom instruction and if you dont, well too bad; if you indicated that everything was good and then i reset and the locked was because of you or the update....i wouldnt give a penny back. Thats just my take on that situation though ^.^
I know it's not my fault but I don't think he has been a phantom before and I didn't tell him that logging into the account would lock it so I kind of feel bad about it.

I wonder if it has anything to do with how long the console is off/resting. I was playing my console roughly every night (about every 24 hours), but then I skipped a night and played the next morning (about 36 hours had passed) and that's when I noticed the lock.

I know it's not my fault but I don't think he has been a phantom before and I didn't tell him that logging into the account would lock it so I kind of feel bad about it.
I'm fairly sure they're talking about their account becoming locked like everybody else... though their english is not so good, I feel they are looking for reasons why their account is now locked after the update.

If this is the case, if you do sell a phantom again, before deactivating the safest method is changing the password first and resetting afterwards.

It is strange that it's not just the update as people have said their phantoms were fine for days after the update was installed and locked later on.

I wonder if it has something to do with that automatic upload of save files to the cloud.. Maybe the ppl who's phantoms locked had space in their cloud for the save files.. Who knows. Sounds like it's still happening to people..

I'm fairly sure they're talking about their account becoming locked like everybody else... though their english is not so good, I feel they are looking for reasons why their account is now locked after the update.
Ah I see it must be the update then as I did change the password first.

Changing password is worthless as long as the buyer uses sleep/rest mode. We made lot of tests, each time the license was lost. But after 2.50 even sign off + shut down aren't safe.
changing the password first before resetting is worthless? No. We aren't speaking about what you're speaking about.

bread's done
Back