CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I am dreading the day when I have to come back online to download an update for a game...

I wonder if the next PS4 update will "fix" this.

I have a TLoU Remastered resell and it's just going to be sitting there doing nothing until I get my PS4. Anyone want to borrow it? I decided to get a bigger tv instead of the console this time around so... It's there.

Anyone interested in Dark Souls II ps4 and/or Shovel Knight timeshares? Just trying to gauge interest..

Last edited by a moderator:
Psn slow for anyone else? Took almost two hours to download a 1.5gb file. Normally takes about 20 mins or so.
I had this problem as well yesterday but I found what was the issue. My PS4 was using a wireless connection instead of the LAN Cable. Just make sure what you are using for downloads is the default and that should fix the issue. Unless there was a disruption in your service, of course.

With the phantoms i'm of the opinion the reason they are getting locked is because the resell is playing the game at the same time and the new update has something to detect that, whether that intentional or a bug may not be known.

That's why the new AAA games were hit first and then slowly the other games.  For this reason I will leave my phantom untouched for a few more weeks to see if it's still unlocked.

With the phantoms i'm of the opinion the reason they are getting locked is because the resell is playing the game at the same time and the new update has something to detect that, whether that intentional or a bug may not be known.

That's why the new AAA games were hit first and then slowly the other games. For this reason I will leave my phantom untouched for a few more weeks to see if it's still unlocked.
I thought this was the case too but all my phantoms were locked at the same time.

That's why the new AAA games were hit first and then slowly the other games. For this reason I will leave my phantom untouched for a few more weeks to see if it's still unlocked.
This stuff is too random to figure out what's causing the issue unless we can get a couple NASA engineers to go through all the data from the community. The only thing for certain is that if you take your system offline then you have a 1000% chance of getting dinged once you put it back online.

That has been tested recently. Guest, phantom and primary slot have been played at the same time. No lock on 8 of 10 accounts, so something else must force the license refreshing. At now, no one can trigger the process with regular succession:(

This stuff is too random to figure out what's causing the issue unless we can get a couple NASA engineers to go through all the data from the community. The only thing for certain is that if you take your system offline then you have a 1000% chance of getting dinged once you put it back online.
I wouldn't say so. I was turning my internet off whenever I went to rest mode then turning it on when I played and it took about a week of doing that before it locked my stuff.

i dont think so , Aline Isolation & Shadow Warrior Phantoms got locked on my PS4 but i never launched any one of them since i got the phantoms , more than a month before the update i guess .

Thoughts on pricing for new slots?
Resell - Locked - Phantom
$40 - $12.50 - $7.50

OR

$45 - $10 - $5

OR

$45 - none - $15

Locked slots would have to be vets or highly reputable members, otherwise not worth the risk. "The new phantom"

Phantoms have to understand that they're at risk to lose if play online at anytime, or buy and play offline.

I strongly encourage people not to buy phantoms. I thought I could get around the problem with a bunch of superstitious stuff and planning, but I lost a phantom today that I bought like 2 days ago today. I was being delusional.

Do not buy phantoms. They might not even last you half a week.

I strongly encourage people not to buy phantoms. I thought I could get around the problem with a bunch of superstitious stuff and planning, but I lost a phantom today that I bought like 2 days ago today. I was being delusional.

Do not buy phantoms. They might not even last you half a week.
But as long as you're offline straight after you get the phantom you shouldn't lose it right? If the PS4 is like the PS3 though and automatically turns the console on for an update I could see why a phantom could be riskier. If not then I'd just stay offline until I was done with the game.

[quote name="Mageshadow" post="12634691" timestamp="1428787114"]Thoughts on pricing for new slots?
Resell - Locked - Phantom
$40 - $12.50 - $7.50

OR

$45 - $10 - $5

OR

$45 - none - $15

Locked slots would have to be vets or highly reputable members, otherwise not worth the risk. "The new phantom"

Phantoms have to understand that they're at risk to lose if play online at anytime, or buy and play offline.[/quote]
I can take 10usd for the new phantoms

Yeah. I can see myself as someone that still takes Phantoms of some single player games but since I'll pretty much have to keep my console offline until I beat the game, I can't see paying more than 10 on a $60 release.

Still looking for a rental on Alien Isolation ps4

Well, just as a last hope on trying to get some logic out of it... To those people that only got some phantoms locked but not all of them, did the rest of the phantoms locked some time after or are they still working?

BTW, my phantoms are still working fine...  Just for curiosity, due to some policies here our IP's tende to automatically change in every couple of days, which means that the IP used when those accounts where phantomed no longer exist, and currently the PS4 is connected with a diferent IP.. Could that have something to do with my phantoms still working?

Hello guys i sold my PS4 recently and have two PSN CARDS 20$ i need to trade with 30$ on steam

i will send the cards first if you have good rep

thanks

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $3

Bastion $2

.....................................................................................................................

Next Week

Mortal Kombat X (PM me to be added to the queue) $5

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)
Axiom Verge $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $3
.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $3

Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $3

Bloodborne $3
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
Evolve $2
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $3
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50

Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2.50
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Watch Dogs $1.50

Teslagrad crossbuy, $15??

PS4 $7.50

PS3 $2.50

2.RPG

$1.25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDFMZaE4JKg

Well, just as a last hope on trying to get some logic out of it... To those people that only got some phantoms locked but not all of them, did the rest of the phantoms locked some time after or are they still working?

BTW, my phantoms are still working fine... Just for curiosity, due to some policies here our IP's tende to automatically change in every couple of days, which means that the IP used when those accounts where phantomed no longer exist, and currently the PS4 is connected with a diferent IP.. Could that have something to do with my phantoms still working?
That means dynamic IP. I have the same (I'm sure most people do). The address changes whenever I restart the router. But I don't have any pantoms to check.

For Sale

Driveclub (Phantom) $10 Buy at your own risk

Motogp14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $45

Bloodborne (Resell) $33 Pending

Bloodborne (Phantom) $10 Buy at your own risk

For Rent

Motogp14 and MXGP $2/week

Shadow Of Mordor $1/week

Driveclub $1/week

That means dynamic IP. I have the same (I'm sure most people do). The address changes whenever I restart the router. But I don't have any pantoms to check.
That's just ip addressing in network before translation.

Your public ip address remains the same and doesn't change (as easily) - I think resetting the modem instead of the router will do that.

That's just ip addressing in network before translation.

Your public ip address remains the same and doesn't change (as easily) - I think resetting the modem instead of the router will do that.
No.

Your public IP changes everytime you disconnect/connect - as long as your provider sold you a plan with a dyn ip. I know this, because here in Germany almost everyone has a dynamic ip. Every 24 hours you get force-disconnected, you can connect instantly again, but your IP will change.

Everytime your (my in this example) router restarts/manually reconnects, you get a new IP.

People in other countries (America f.e) sometimes have static IPs. I dont know why though, static IPs are expensive.

No.

Your public IP changes everytime you disconnect/connect - as long as your provider sold you a plan with a dyn ip. I know this, because here in Germany almost everyone has a dynamic ip. Every 24 hours you get force-disconnected, you can connect instantly again, but your IP will change.

Everytime your (my in this example) router restarts/manually reconnects, you get a new IP.

People in other countries (America f.e) sometimes have static IPs. I dont know why though, static IPs are expensive.
Right. It's been awhile since my public ip changed. Resetting my router doesn't change it - usually I'd have to unplug my modem and wait for awhile.

Looking for the following PS3 shares:

Call of Duty: Black Ops (phantom preferred)

Disgaea D2 (phantom or resell)

Account with PS2 Classics GTA games (Stories games optional)

Right. It's been awhile since my public ip changed. Resetting my router doesn't change it - usually I'd have to unplug my modem and wait for awhile.
Yeah thats because i had a brainfart. See, on my side nearly everyone has a router/modem combination. I almost completely forgot the times where i had a modem for the connection and a router/switch to connect all my PCs/consoles to the internet.

Apologies.

bread's done
Back