CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Mortal Kombat X (PM me to be added to the queue) $5
Titan Souls $2

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week
Shovel Knight

Assassins Creed Chronicles
......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $3
Bastion $2
.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Axiom Verge $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $3
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $3
Bloodborne $3
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
Evolve $2
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $3
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $3
Mercenary Kings $1
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2.50
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Watch Dogs $1.50

I've been out of the loop for awhile

I updated and since the update all of my phantoms are fine. I disconnected from online the other day just in case. I haven't touched anything on the menu besides the games. Now I have a question about the future...I read phantoms are still possible but you can't be online. Does that mean playing online in game or online in general? Cause you obviously have to connect to PSN to get the game...

I've been out of the loop for awhile

I updated and since the update all of my phantoms are fine. I disconnected from online the other day just in case. I haven't touched anything on the menu besides the games. Now I have a question about the future...I read phantoms are still possible but you can't be online. Does that mean playing online in game or online in general? Cause you obviously have to connect to PSN to get the game...
online in general , , the phantom doesnt get locked the same second you create it , so you have the chance to download then never come online till you finish the game . :wall:

Welp, my phantoms just got locked. Took quite sometime, luckaly didn't lose to much... Rayman Legends, Geometry wars and Assassin's Creed 4. 

With this, are people more wanting to rent games? Seems like it would work well. Could even do 2 rents at once with 1 being a cheaper locked version. 

Thanks for all the shares and fun for the past 5+ years! 

Christopher 

Well I will leave something here

Planetside 2 international code

INTERNATIONAL CLOSED BETA CODE
NJ33-GANM-4LG3

The International code above is applicable for redemption for PlanetSide 2 on the PlayStation®4 system for accounts that are registered and physically located in Australia, Czech Republic, India, Netherlands, New Zealand, Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Austria, Finland, Israel, Oman, Slovenia, Ukraine, France, Italy, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Bulgaria, Greece, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Croatia, Cyprus, Iceland, Malta, and Turkey. Please note that the code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the resell price for upcoming/new games?
Witcher $54

If you want to play on your main:
Resell 60%

Locked 6m 20%

Off-line Lucky Gustav Phantom 20%

If you want to play on locked:

Rent 1st month: 20%

Rent 2nd month 15%

Rent 3rd month 10%

Your cost after 3 months: 35%

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin ($2.50 for 5 days)
Shovel Knight ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) [Coming Soon - 2 on queue]

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week)
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) [Pending]
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) [Pending]
Destiny: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1 [Currently being rented]
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

Free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me | includes PS3 section)

Watch Dogs: $1
Rayman Legends: $1 [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1

PS3
South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

PLEASE READ:
You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue. 

I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

[quote name="smtipple" post="12649554" timestamp="1429477229"]If someone is wanting to save a little on The Witcher 3, I'll buy a phantom for $10 if anyone is interested. Throwing it out there.[/quote]
it sounds good to me, PM me

Witcher $54

If you want to play on your main:
Resell 60%

Locked 6m 20%

If you want to play on locked:

Rent 1st month: 20%

Rent 2nd month 15%

Rent 3rd month 10%

Your cost after 3 months: 35%
so 32.4?

Also, no risk of losing resell?

Looking for gtav ps4 and bloodborne ps4 resells, paying $30 psn cash for each resell, no locked spots please

Also any advice if it's worthy the gtav + ingame cash for $60 a good deal? No idea of the use of the ingame cash. Also 25 for lords of the fallen is a good deal? Is it fun? Or wait for a cheaper price?

Looking for gtav ps4 and bloodborne ps4 resells, paying $30 psn cash for each resell, no locked spots please

Also any advice if it's worthy the gtav + ingame cash for $60 a good deal? No idea of the use of the ingame cash. Also 25 for lords of the fallen is a good deal? Is it fun? Or wait for a cheaper price?
The ingame cash is for GTA Online. 1.25 mil will get you quite a lot but honestly you can easily make 1.25 mil doing all the the heist with your friends or random. So it could be a lot to a brand new gta online player because that will buy the a high-end apartment (min. $200k) which allows them to start their own heist.

PS3 :ps3: Phants

GTA5 - $7

Destiny - $7

The Evil Within + 1st Dlc - $7

Dragon Age Inquisition - $7

The Last of Us - $5

Record of Agarest War 2 - $4

COD Ghosts - $4

Lego Batman 2 - $3

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - $3

Free Phant for Regs below, All on 1 account . . PM please if interested , thanks

Mega Man 10

Burn Zombie Burn

Fat Princess

Gunstar Heroes

Pixeljunk Monsters(personal favorite)
PS4 :ps4:

- Lords of the fallen $5

- Also, I just pre-ordered Witcher 3 that will also have Bastion on the account, if any reg is interested in a traditional phantom for $15, PM me. Payment would be needed to hold your spot, ladies and gents - Thanks

Selling 8 ps3 games on one account. Includes:

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (with Margaret, Adachi, and Marie dlc)
Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (with Kokonoe dlc)
Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea Episodes 1 & 2
Rayman Legends
One Piece Pirate Warriors 1
One Piece Unlimited Red
Divekick

1 phantom left for $12. Please PM me if you're interested.

Looking for resells ALL PS4

Bladestorm nightmare

Madden 15

Ea Sports UFC

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4)

Bloodborne $40.00

RESELLS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $12.00

RENTALS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth

$1.00 a week

RENTALS (PS4)

Bloodborne Currently rented

$3.00 a week

Dragon Age Inquisition + Far Cry 4 + Gta V all on the same account

5.00 a week (negotiable)

Game of Thrones Episode 1+2+3

$1.00 every 3 days $2.00 a week.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

I'm pretty amazed if people are paying 20% for either a locked slot or offline phantom? To each their own, but you'll never see me doing this.

No trophies or save file for the locked and phantoms are basically like timeshares for as long as you leave your console offline and finish the game.

Probably be a lot less hassle to just rent it from one of our fine members who offer them, especially for older games. I would never be paying $10 or whatever some folks are asking for phantoms in timeshare fees, plus I can keep my console online.

I'm pretty amazed if people are paying 20% for either a locked slot or offline phantom? To each their own, but you'll never see me doing this.

No trophies or save file for the locked and phantoms are basically like timeshares for as long as you leave your console offline and finish the game.

Probably be a lot less hassle to just rent it from one of our fine members who offer them, especially for older games. I would never be paying $10 or whatever some folks are asking for phantoms in timeshare fees, plus I can keep my console online.
I would pay 10-15 for a locked slot, but that because I'm not a trophy hunter and I like taking my time with games so timeshares usually don't do it for me. Phantoms, now in its current state is a different story since I cannot keep my PS4 offline because I play a lot of FFXIV.

Guys, might not work but just thinking. What if you got a hard drive that was purely for phantoms and played offline and went online with the other hardrive. Might be a pain but might be a viable option. Prob not but throwing it out there

I tested out something on another PS4 to try and trigger it.

Waited for a couple hours and as soon as I booted it up,

an account locked.

First time I've seen this happen in person (account license revoked and locked).

So none of my phantoms have been locked, yet.
On my main console, where I am trying my best to avoid it (although I know it's probably not going to be permanent), nope.

And notice I stated "an account" had locked, there were two other phantoms on that PlayStation 4. And I just wanted to trigger it with that one specific account, and yeah......only a matter of time now before those other two get locked.

I had kept both consoles in the clear up to now, and decided to see try my luck on the other PlayStation 4 console.

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin ($2.50 for 5 days)
Shovel Knight ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Coming Soon - 2 on queue]

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Pending]
Destiny: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1 [Currently being rented]
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

Free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me | includes PS3 section)

Watch Dogs: $1
Rayman Legends: $1 [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1

PS3
South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

PLEASE READ:
You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue. 

I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

For Sale
Driveclub (Phantom) $10 Buy at your own risk
Driveclub (Resell) $28
Motogp14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $45

For Rent
Motogp14 and MXGP $2/week
Shadow Of Mordor $1/week
Driveclub $1/week

Pre order
The Witcher 3 (Phantom) $10

Project Cars (Phantom) $10

ok :( after going to numerous targets around IL trying to find the wolfeisntein game for ps4---i had no luck---is there anybody that can rent me a share? 

Looking for:

Contrast (PS4) EU ; JAP ; USA versions
Moto GP 14 Compact (PS4)

timeshare/phantom/resell

For Sale:

Putty Squad (PS4) resell make offer (timeshare $1/week)

MXGP Compact (PS4) resell make offer (timeshare $0.5/week)

Arcade Archives Games Collection I. (PS4) resell $30 / phantom $10 buy at your own risk / timeshare $3 / 3 hours (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives NOVA 2001
- Arcade Archives Butasan
- Arcade Archives TERRA CRESTA
- Arcade Archives Bomb Jack
- Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo
- Arcade Archives EXERION
* 285 points (2gold and 7bronze trophies) / each
Total: 6*285 = 1710 points

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments* (PS4) resell $15 timeshare $1/week
*It will be available next week.

Only timeshare:

Trine Enchanted Edition and Trine 2: The Complete Story (PS4) timeshare $1/week
Madden NFL 15 (PS4) timeshare $1/week

Only trusted CAG.

Orange: US account
Red: JP account
Green: EU account

I'll be getting AC Chronicles tomorrow if there is anyone wanting the phantom. Would be super cheap of course, like 2 bucks I guess.

original.jpg

bread's done
Back