CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Mortal Kombat X / Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate / Guacamelee available for rent for $4/wk.

Also have Peggle 2 w/ masters DLC & South Park Zen Pinball for rent for $1/wk.

Please PM me if interested in either, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I finally lost all of my phantoms. It was a fun ride while it lasted. If anyone has any PS4 resells, shoot me a list. Not taking timeshares and never doing phantoms again.

2.51 is out now

Main features in version 2.51 update

1. System software stability during use of some features has been improved.
  2. Operation quality during use of some applications has been improved.
  3. Phantom gameshares are working again (sorry Cag!)

One option for us all is to make a "group" with 2-3 people and each person pay full price for a game.  Then treat each like a resell and trade them when done.

It wont work for long term games like Destiny- but for the majority of games thats a way to still effectively pay 15-30 bucks a game since you buy one full price and eventually play 3 or 4.

[quote name="MiaFLSurf" post="12652148" timestamp="1429625565"]One option for us all is to make a "group" with 2-3 people and each person pay full price for a game. Then treat each like a resell and trade them when done.

It wont work for long term games like Destiny- but for the majority of games thats a way to still effectively pay 15-30 bucks a game since you buy one full price and eventually play 3 or 4.[/quote]
This sounds interesting for someone like me who is willing ti be last in line because i never play anything new right away anyway.

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin ($2.50 for 5 days)
Shovel Knight ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Coming Soon - 2 on queue]

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Pending]
Destiny: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1 [Currently being rented]
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

Free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me | includes PS3 section)

Watch Dogs: $1
Rayman Legends: $1 [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1

PS3
South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

PLEASE READ:
You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue. 

I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

I made a new phantom on my PS4 after updating. It probably won't lock right away, and I've restarted a couple times and it still works. Even if it does work, there's still a big problem with phantoms. Basically we could be looking at a "You can play the game...but only until Sony does another firmware update" situation.

[quote name="ProfessorStotch" post="12652242" timestamp="1429630039"]I made a new phantom on my PS4 after updating. It probably won't lock right away, and I've restarted a couple times and it still works. Even if it does work, there's still a big problem with phantoms. Basically we could be looking at a "You can play the game...but only until Sony does another firmware update" situation.[/quote]
Last time I phantomized an account, it took 5 days for the phantom to get locked playing online on daily basis. That was with 2.50 update

I saw many reports lately of hacked psn accounts and Sony had the problem these hackers would keep the games they bought with the accounts credit cards. Not anymore. So that might be the reason Sony does it...

One good thing is... I dont have tons of phantoms collecting digital backlog dust on the harddrive anymore. And if you rent a game for $5 a week you better make sure to complete it fast to avoid late fees, so our trophy % will probably rise!  :D

I'm terrified of jinxing it, but I just updated to 2.51 and none of my phantoms have locked. I've been connected to the internet (wireless and wired) since these locks started happening and I've never changed a single setting on my PS4. I unplug my PS4 daily as I have to move it around a lot.

anyone with a Mortal Kombat X ps4 resale send me a pm. I may take a chance on a phantom since the ps4 would only be used online to download the game.

For Sale/Rent:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
DmC: Definitive Edition Resell - $20 (or $1/week)
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass Resell - $20 (or $1/week)
Metro Redux Resell - $20 (or $1/week)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season + Wesker - $0.50/week
Shadow Warrior - $0.50/week
Sleeping Dogs: Definite Edition - $1/week
The Evil Within + The Assignment + The Consequence - $1.50/week ($0.50 for DLC only)
The Last of Us Remastered - $0.50/week
The Order: 1886 - $1.50/week
Thief Resell - $10

PS3:
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Grand Theft Auto V Resell - $8
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season Phantom - $2
South Park: The Stick of Truth Resell - $5

Someone was asking for Black Ops? There is a Black Ops 1+2 Bundle on sale now in PSN for $22.14. According to the description it also includes the first map pack for each. I say we make a group?!

Blops1+2 Pack + First DLC Packs $22.15

Resells 7.40$ each:

1.killapigs

Phantoms $3.70 each:

Could of sworn there was a post a couple minutes ago for a Black Ops + Black Ops 2 group  ($22.14).

I'd be interested in a phantom if a group ever does get made.

I'm interested in doing a group for JUST Black Ops 2 w/ Revolution. I already own the season pass but sold my game so want another copy (unless someone random has a resell or phantom of the game by itself).

I'd be fine switching it to the Blops1/2 split as well if more people would want to do that.

$19.80

Resell ($5.94):
Resell ($5.94):

Phantom ($3.96): Pantsu
Phantom ($3.96):

so for the people who lost their phantoms after the update , you were offline since the start then came online to update ? or ?

I'm interested in doing a group for JUST Black Ops 2 w/ Revolution. I already own the season pass but sold my game so want another copy (unless someone random has a resell or phantom of the game by itself).

I'd be fine switching it to the Blops1/2 split as well if more people would want to do that.

$19.80

Resell ($5.94):
Resell ($5.94):

Phantom ($3.96): Pantsu
Phantom ($3.96):
I'd take a spot if you do the Blops 1/2 split (just depends on the price for the slot for me)

Honestly debating on selling both my xbox one and ps4 + games to get a good gaming PC...

Bet I could net an easy $700-$800 and build a decent PC. I don't own any windows based computers (own chromebooks) and haven't in nearly 3 years. Miss it a lot (league, wow nd shit)

Only thing I'd miss would be exclusives.. played and beat bloodborne and there's not much in the horizon that excites me ( at least for another year or so & by then I'd probably buy a console if cheap enough )

Dunno, anyone got thoughts?

Honestly debating on selling both my xbox one and ps4 + games to get a good gaming PC...

Bet I could net an easy $700-$800 and build a decent PC. I don't own any windows based computers (own chromebooks) and haven't in nearly 3 years. Miss it a lot (league, wow nd shit)

Only thing I'd miss would be exclusives.. played and beat bloodborne and there's not much in the horizon that excites me ( at least for another year or so & by then I'd probably buy a console if cheap enough )

If u liquidate your fiance will take that money and put t towards the wedding. DONT DO IT BRO

Looking for resells ALL PS4

Bladestorm nightmare

Madden 15

Ea Sports UFC

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4)

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $12.00

RENTALS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth

$1.00 a week

RENTALS (PS4)

Bloodborne Currently rented

$3.00 a week

Dragon Age Inquisition + Far Cry 4 + Gta V all on the same account

5.00 a week (negotiable)

Game of Thrones Episode 1+2+3

$1.00 every 3 days $2.00 a week.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

Reporting that all 4 of my Phantoms are still fine and working. no lock yet. Started 3/4 even and played a few minutes

letting MK download its patch as well

Mortal Kombat X / Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate / Guacamelee available for rent for $4/wk.

Also have Peggle 2 w/ masters DLC & South Park Zen Pinball for rent for $1/wk.

Please PM me if interested in either, thanks.

Well without phantoms, I think is a good idea, many indie games first are released on pc or at the same time that on console, and right now, capcom, namco bandai, konami, square enix and some jrpgs companies are putting alll their new games also on pc or re-releasing old games like valkirya chronicles on pc and with steam sales and many bundles is really cheap to get good games to play on pc.

bread's done
Back