CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Ok guys so I got a Phantom of COD AW that stopped working all of a sudden. I haven't used my ps4 for about 4-6 months and during that time the phantom worked.

Now that I tried using it, sony is asking for the password which I don't have. I still have the account of course and never deleted it, What do you think happened? Could it be the owner of the resell phantomed it again and mine was lost and deactivated?

The owner of the resell was "KaptainAK" who was a new member at the time. I thought if I were phantomed there's no way my license would go away unless I log in again and know the password (which I don't anymore)?

If you guys know some info on this please pm me (just incase there's some new shady way new members can scam phantoms now)

(Edit. I was the host and have access to the email, unless yahoo deleted it due to inactivity)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, Im opening up a Cyber cafe with around 20 PS3, So Im looking for a bunch of games preferably buying the account with both slots incase kids erase the game and I can have control, Seeing as most of you have moved on to PS4, or have accounts laying around with older PS3 games, send me a message with what you have. Also looking for the popular games like destiny, GTAV,  FIFA 15 etc

Looking for:

GTA V (PS4) Resell slot.

Hey guys, Im opening up a Cyber cafe with around 20 PS3, So Im looking for a bunch of games preferably buying the account with both slots incase kids erase the game and I can have control, Seeing as most of you have moved on to PS4, or have accounts laying around with older PS3 games, send me a message with what you have. Also looking for the popular games like destiny, GTAV, FIFA 15 etc
Plz check your PM.

I asked qdizzle but just in case he doesn't have it does anyone have a rental of God of war remastered and battlefield hardline? Also looking for tales from the borderlands, lego jurassic world and life is strange

Ok guys so I got a Phantom of COD AW that stopped working all of a sudden. I haven't used my ps4 for about 4-6 months and during that time the phantom worked.

Now that I tried using it, sony is asking for the password which I don't have. I still have the account of course and never deleted it, What do you think happened? Could it be the owner of the resell phantomed it again and mine was lost and deactivated?

The owner of the resell was "KaptainAK" who was a new member at the time. I thought if I were phantomed there's no way my license would go away unless I log in again and know the password (which I don't anymore)?[/size]

If you guys know some info on this please pm me (just incase there's some new shady way new members can scam phantoms now)[/size]

(Edit. I was the host and have access to the email, unless yahoo deleted it due to inactivity)[/size]
This is Sony's way of removing phantoms. They lock the account themselves, so nothing you can do unless you have the resell account as well. Only option is to play phantoms while the PS4 is not connected to the internet, but once it connects it will probably get locked.

Hey guys, Im opening up a Cyber cafe with around 20 PS3, So Im looking for a bunch of games preferably buying the account with both slots incase kids erase the game and I can have control, Seeing as most of you have moved on to PS4, or have accounts laying around with older PS3 games, send me a message with what you have. Also looking for the popular games like destiny, GTAV, FIFA 15 etc
Hmm....what country are you opening this in?

Looks like you've been a CAG member since July 2012, but made your first post in late July of 2014 and only 3 posts so far in total.

Sounds legit.

still looking for destiny ps4 for rent or resell with or without dlc

also looking to buy a 50$ us card for 40$

PM me if you have any of these.

Got a ps4 recently but don't really have much $ left for games LOL. Anyone have cheap resells on anything? Looking for offers.

Accepting offers of Paypal or any console currency:

PS4:

AC Chronicles China resell

Wolfenstein The Old Blood resell

PS3:

AC Black Flag w/season pass phantom

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Journey $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2

Game Of Thrones Ep 5 $0.50

Metro Last Light Redux $1.50

Destiny +Season Pass $2

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week

N++

Life Is Strange Ep 4
......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)
God Of War 3 $3

Godzilla $3.50

Arkham Knight Batgirl Story DLC $3.50
.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50

Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3.50
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
Bloodborne $3

Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50

Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $3.50
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2.50
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3+4 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Last of Us Remastered $1

Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Magika 2 $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2

Mercenary Kings $1
Mortal Kombat X $2.50
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1

Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2
The Witcher 3 $3.50
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Also I have offline Phantoms for the majority of the above older titles Shoot me a pm if you guys interested

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
Alien: Isolation with Season Pass: $2
The Evil Within: $1.50
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell: $1 [Currently being rented]
Jamestown Plus: $1
Trials Fusion with Season Pass: $1
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition: $1 [Pending]
Assassin's Creed Unity: $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition: $1.50 [Currently being rented - 1 on queue]
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: $3 [Currently being rented]
The Wolf Among Us - Complete Season: $1
The Last of Us Remastered: $1
Shovel Knight: $1
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Axiom Verge: $1.50
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Infamous: Second Son: $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

One free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me)
Watch Dogs: $1
Rayman Legends: $1
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare: $0.50
Grim Fandango: $1
Child of Light: $0.50

FOR SALE:

Helldivers PS3 phantom: $2
Shovel Knight PS4 phantom: $2
The Last of Us Remastered PS4 phantom: $4

PLEASE READ:
- You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. I will also deal with new users with little to no feedback provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular or with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period).
- Don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.
- I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

Trying to get phantom breaker battlegrounds for ps4 that or a $20 psn so I can get it and the dlc for it and a 1 month ps+ if possible wanna share my ps4 account that has ESO awesomenauts and minecraft. I looked up that you can still have you and one other person use your account but if I'm wrong I have ps3 accounts that castle crashes, persona ultimax and harvest moon. so sorry if I formatted wrong xD

*** = Currently out for rent
Assassin's Creed Unity + Chronicles: China - $1/week | Resell - $18
Batman: Arkham Knight - $2/week*** (not maintaining a queue)
Bloodborne - $1.50/week
Borderlands The Handsome Collection - $1/week***
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Resell - $20
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition - $1/week
DmC: Definitive Edition - $1/week | Resell - $20
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50/week
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - $1.50/week
God of War 3 Remastered - $1.50/week***
NFS Rivals rental - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season + Wesker - $0.50/week***
Shadow Warrior - $0.50/week
The Evil Within + Season Pass - $1.50/week ($0.50 for DLC only)***
The Last of Us Remastered - $0.50/week
The Witcher 3 - $2/week***
Velocity 2X DLC rental - free (no newbs)

PS3:
Dead Island Riptide (both resells) - $5

Selling (can take paypal, PSN or Amazon Gift Card):
(PS3 resell)
Adam's Venture Chronicles - $2
TMNT: Danger of the Ooze - $3

(PS3 phantoms)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $2
Drakengard 3 - $4
Natural Doctrine - $3
Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
Bodycount - $1
Of Orcs and Men - $2
MX vs ATV Alive - $2
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - $2
Puppeteer - $2
Arcania: The Complete Tale - $2
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - $2
Babel Rising, Eat Them, Sacra Terra, Flashback - $2
The Evil Within Season Pass- $3

(PS4 Timeshares available, prices are per week)
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag - $1.5
Bastion - $0.5
Child of Light  - $1
Costume Quest 2, Killallzombies, Aqua Kitty   - $1
Crimsonland  - $0.5
Infinity Runner - $0.5
Monopoly Plus  - $1
Resident Evil Revelation 2 - 1.5
Strike Suit Zero  - $1
Surgeon Simulator  - $0.5
Sleeping Dogs - $2
Teslagrad - $0.75
The Legend of Korra  - $1
The Order: 1886   - $2
Transistor   - $1
Trials Fusion - $1
Trials Fusion Season Pass - $0.5
Valiant Hearts - $1
Watch Dogs - $2
Ziggurat - $0.75

(PS3 Timeshares) (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Blood Knights - $1
- Lemmings, Fighting Vipers - $1
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $1
- SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $2
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Zombeer - $1
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1

Are there any PS3 Destiny players that are interested in getting Taken King? I would be fine with finding one person and just splitting the cost 50/50. I have an account with Dark Below & House of Wolves DLC which is the account I will use to purchase Taken King, so whoever is interested gets all dlc.

Guys, I need your help, in fact, I have a hella of a problem that I have been trying to solve yesterday at night, but decided to go to sleep because I was so pissed.  bought the digital code for mortal kombat x full game plus kombat pack and Goro, all 3 codes worked fine, but they weren't on my library, so I had to go to the PS store and download them one by one, but I can't download the MK X game it self! when I go to the premium edition (the only one the pops up) it says purchased...now I have searched over the net and found something that could help, but it didnt... it was the download queue from the PS store website, I could have the game there (31.2 GB) place it in queue, I did all the set ups, put it in stand by, allow internet connection and check for updates and pending downloads, leave it there all night and nothing it just says waiting... seems that I can't make it work.I tried to contact sony via chat and right now is not working.

Guys, I need your help, in fact, I have a hella of a problem that I have been trying to solve yesterday at night, but decided to go to sleep because I was so pissed. bought the digital code for mortal kombat x full game plus kombat pack and Goro, all 3 codes worked fine, but they weren't on my library, so I had to go to the PS store and download them one by one, but I can't download the MK X game it self! when I go to the premium edition (the only one the pops up) it says purchased...now I have searched over the net and found something that could help, but it didnt... it was the download queue from the PS store website, I could have the game there (31.2 GB) place it in queue, I did all the set ups, put it in stand by, allow internet connection and check for updates and pending downloads, leave it there all night and nothing it just says waiting... seems that I can't make it work.I tried to contact sony via chat and right now is not working.
Maybe try logging out of the ps4 and sign back in? That has worked for me in the past. Also, were the codes legit? Like right from Sony?

Maybe try logging out of the ps4 and sign back in? That has worked for me in the past. Also, were the codes legit? Like right from Sony?
I bought them from the psn code trading section, codes worked and redeem then, they show up in the ps store website and the account management website called SEN, also it says purchased in the ps store for the premium edition. I have turn off and turn on my ps4 several times, I am just hoping to chat with a sony worker.

I bought them from the psn code trading section, codes worked and redeem then, they show up in the ps store website and the account management website called SEN, also it says purchased in the ps store for the premium edition. I have turn off and turn on my ps4 several times, I am just hoping to chat with a sony worker.
Try signing out of the Sony network and sign back in. That is different than turning ps4 off and on again. Worth s shot.

Hey guys, almost time for me to reset my main account and considering taking best *qualified* offer for a PS4 phantom. What would be a fair price for all this?

Witcher 3

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Final Fantasy X/X2

Saints Row IV & Gat Out Of Hell

Ziggurat

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China

Shovel Knight

Q*Bert: Rebooted

Retro City Rampage

Slender: The Arrival

Journey

Bastion
Axiom Verge
White Night
Resident Evil Revelations 2 season pass
Tomb Raider
Telltale bundle
Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Escape Goat 2
Madden 15
Dying Light
The Last Of Us Remastered
Resident Evil HD
Never Alone
Alien: Isolation
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Zen Pinball 2 w/almost all tables
Monopoly
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Costume Quest 2
Rogue Legacy
inFamous Second Son First Light
The Unfinished Swan
Minecraft
Rygar
Battlefield 4
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Gold Edition
Flower
Flow

Trine
Trine 2
Child Of Light
Final Fantasy XIV
FIFA 14
Fez

*PS: Every time I post my account I get at least one pm expressing interest in one game. Please do not pm me about one game, this is the entire contents of one account!*

For Sale (Resells)

$1 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$1 - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

$4 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

$9 - Geometry Wars (PS4)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$2 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$3 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$3 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + PacMan DX + Eufloria + Dragon's Lair II + Worms Golf + Stardrone

$5 - Drakengard 3

$2 - Geometry Wars 3 (PS3)

$5 - LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Geometry Wars 3 (PS4)

Resogun Season Pass (PS4)

LittleBigPlanet (PS3 or PS4)

Multi Acct (Stardust PS4, Strike Suit Zero, Velocity 2x DLCs, LBP3 Journey Home DLC PS3/PS4)

I just did, I also canceled the mk x queue and add it again in case it does not work, just waitin and see what happens.. Btw, how do I know wheb its downloading in stand by?
I just fixed my problem, apparently the ethernet cable of the internet ( I use wired connection) was connected to my modem and I use a router, the PS4 wired connection was in the modem while the router was suppose to be the one taking the lead, somehow connecting directly to the modem was blocking the download queue? , I believe what was blocking was the router's firewall plus the modem connection acted like a double block probably? it's hard to explain since I dont what was blocking it in the first place... I just connect it to the router and now the queue works.

Looks like no more Black Ops 2 for me. PS3 has been freezing half the time when I go online or when I try installing the patch to GTA V. Or I keep getting dropped from games or at the least have a good amount of lag. R.I.P PS3.

Timeshare. PS4

Journey $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50

Destiny +Season Pass $2

Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week

N++

Life Is Strange Ep 4
......................................................................................................................
God Of War 3 $3

Godzilla $3.50

.......................................................................................................................

Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Bloodborne $3

Broken Age $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P

Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Last of Us Remastered $1

Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Lords of the Fallen $2
Magika 2 $2
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2

Mercenary Kings $1
Mortal Kombat X $2.50
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1

Roundabout $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shovel Knight $2
The Crew $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
The Witcher 3 $3.50
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Also I have offline Phantoms for the majority of the above older titles Shoot me a pm if you guys interested

Timeshare. PS4

Journey $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50

Destiny +Season Pass $2

Next Week

N++

Life Is Strange Ep 4
God Of War 3 $3

Godzilla $3.50

Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Bloodborne $3

Broken Age $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P

Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Last of Us Remastered $1

Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Lords of the Fallen $2
Magika 2 $2
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2

Mercenary Kings $1
Mortal Kombat X $2.50
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1

Roundabout $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shovel Knight $2
The Crew $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
The Witcher 3 $3.50
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Also I have offline Phantoms for the majority of the above older titles Shoot me a pm if you guys interested
Do I have to continuously rent the destiny season pass to use it? I have the game I just need dlc

bread's done
Back