CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

hey guys!

i'm looking for a cheap version of phantom pain and diablo 3 for ps4. 1 week rent, phantom or resell are all fine, whatever is cheaper ^^

i used to buy primary/secc accounts from ebay but the prices on here seems a lot better!

/fred

Wanted

The Elder Scrolls     PS4 resell

Battlefield: Hardline PS3 phantom

[SIZE=small]Call of Duty[/SIZE][SIZE=small]®: [/SIZE][SIZE=small]Black Ops 2   PS3 phantom [/SIZE]

Have
Dragon Age:Inquistion   PS4 Resell
PayPal

Man. I am really excited about Wasteland 2 and Divinity next month. Gonna be tough to keep my spending under control the next few months.

Well I'm not sure how fast it locked because I wasn't there when it happened. But there was only about an hour between when she did it, I slapped her to the ground for doing it and when I noticed it was locked.
Fixed it for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre orders posted at 59.99. From what I understand though it's a big upgrade.

"Enhanced Edition's many changes include a new controller-friendly user interface, a split-screen local co-op mode, hours of new quests and combat encounters and reworked dialogue that is now all fully voiced."

Oh shit, didn't know Divinity is coming to PS4, thats great.

Wonder how much its going to be.

Account #1 - 2 phantoms available

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Account #2 - 2 phantoms available

Saints Row 2 Ultimate Edition

Account #3 - 1 phantom available

Tekken

Tekken 2

Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection

Account #4 - 2 phantoms available

Final Fantasy Origins

Account #5 - Available for rent

GTA 5

Fight Night Champion

Guys I would just go ahead and buy Metal Gear Solid V. This game is the first one I can say that is polished and complete in a long time. I'm loving it so far.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Tearaway: Unfolded $3

Alien Isolation $1.50

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

The Taken King $3.50

Pro Evolution Soccer $3.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)

Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50

Mad Max $3.50

Sherlok Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50

Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
Bloodborne $3
Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny +Season Pass $2

Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $3

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3+4+5$0.50 a day

Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2

Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $3
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50
Journey $1.50

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Magika 2 $2

Madden 16 $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50

Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1

Minecraft $1
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

N++ $1
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1
Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Until Dawn $3.50

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2
The Witcher 3 $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Zombi $2

Also I have offline Phantoms for the majority of the above older titles Shoot me a pm if you guys interested

Guys I would just go ahead and buy Metal Gear Solid V. This game is the first one I can say that is polished and complete in a long time. I'm loving it so far.
Agreed, the only thing that get me are the credits after every mission. Ive played other MGS games and have a good understanding of the story, but ground zeroes, although I liked, was way too short a game as someone who isn't a completion-ist. So I was spooked when I first saw them roll after the opening. The second time was funny, but now its a little repetitive, even if Kojima deserves that right.

Agreed, the only thing that get me are the credits after every mission. Ive played other MGS games and have a good understanding of the story, but ground zeroes, although I liked, was way too short a game as someone who isn't a completion-ist. So I was spooked when I first saw them roll after the opening. The second time was funny, but now its a little repetitive, even if Kojima deserves that right.
Just hit X, you can skip them all. You aren't missing anything by doing that.

FS:

PS4 phantoms

UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected Edition, Saint's Row Gat Out Of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango Remastered, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aqua Kitty DX - $20        GUARENTEED TO WORK FOR 3 MONTHS

PS3 Phantoms

Watch Dogs, Manhunt, Bully, LA Noire & DLC, Cubix HD, Guilty Gear XX, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Persona 4 - $5 (2 spots left)

FR:

PS4

1) Witcher 3 / Samurai Warriors 4 / Far Cry 4 - $2.50/wk

2) Gauntlet: Slayer Edition, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat X, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Guacamelee - $2.50/wk

3) J-stars Victory vs+, Guilty Gear Xrd, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, and Rayman Legends - $2/wk
4) EA UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected & Gat Out Of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango Remastered, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aquakitty DX - $2/wk

Please PM me if you're interested in anything, thanks!

I found a copy of mad max on craiglist really cheap right and it was a copy from redbox lol. anyone want it for a resell of madden 16 lmk.
Probably Certain it's stolen.

Hate when you try to rent a movie or game from a kiosk, and a piece of crap blank disc with a photocopied label shows up.

Anyway, have a resell (no locked spot/phantom) of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Unsure what to price it on, as gamesharing has since the Yakimura update went to shit, and the upcoming Kenshin firmware won't help either (stability and other secret sauce/jam hidden in it to lure folks to update).

I got the CE (decided to open it) so don't need this one.

Hate when you try to rent a movie or game from a kiosk, and a piece of crap blank disc with a photocopied label shows up.

Anyway, have a resell (no locked spot/phantom) of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Unsure what to price it on, as gamesharing has since the Yakimura update went to shit, and the upcoming Kenshin firmware won't help either (stability and other secret sauce/jam hidden in it to lure folks to update).

Where were you 3 days ago.... always late, never lucky..

I never came across that, though I never use redbox. That's some intense stealing though lol.

Need funds to buy a slot for the Taken kings, so gotta get some slots out there. All are ps3 phantoms and are all my personal accs (besides the AW one)btw.

Acc 1: OFFERS
MvC2, LBP, Ratchet and Clank quest for booty, MGS1 +other random games/dlc

Acc 2: OFFERS
The Walking Dead Season 1, Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade

Acc 3: OFFERS
The walking dead season 2, Nfs:MW (2012), CVS2

WWE 2k14 - $3
COD:AW - $4

bread's done
Back