CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Guys, I have a problem. I can't install Gran Turismo 6, it stops on 14% with corrupted data folder. Downloaded it 4 times, restored file system, rebuilded database, nothing. Is it possible that the install is broken on the store level?
Can be some problem with router or a dying harddrive. At 14% install on ps3 it verifies the file and if it´s corrupt it aborts. What works for many is to not download in background.

The game got another issue, you need to install the title updates not all at once, or it can get corrupt too

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no locked users and for recent titles, phantoms have not been sold.

Assassin's Creed Unity + Chronicles: China Resell - $13
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Resell - $15
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition Resell - $15
DmC: Definitive Edition Resell - $15
God of War 3 Remastered Resell - $23 / rent - $1.50/week
Shadow Warrior Resell - $10
The Last of Us Remastered Resell - $10

For rent (*** = Out for rent)
Batman: Arkham Knight + Season Pass - $2/week
Bloodborne - $1.50/week
MGSV: TPP - $2/week

Anyone want to go halfers on a NASCAR '15 PS3? Would be $10 each. And when you've stopped laughing, yes I'm serious.

In other news, looking for a phantom of Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts, if anyone has it PM me.

Anyone got a spare nfs beta code? Ill trade a ps3 game for it. Didnt get a beta invite, but really wanna try this out as it looks a littlebit like Ug/UG2 and I really loved those two. Super excited to try it out

Anyone want to go halfers on a NASCAR '15 PS3? Would be $10 each. And when you've stopped laughing, yes I'm serious.

In other news, looking for a phantom of Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts, if anyone has it PM me.
Me :) But dont you want to create a group of 4?

Me :) But dont you want to create a group of 4?
If two more people were interested then yeah but I assumed I would be lucky enough to find one crazy ass who would want in never mind three ;)

Okay then, see if there's anyone else wants to get involved

NASCAR '15 (PS3)

Resell ($6.66)

1. smartbombuk

2. xlukk

Phantom ($3.33)

(I can move to a phantom if necessary)

My ps3 HDD corrupted, so I had to restore the HDD & lose everything. :(

Does anyone on here have a Destiny ps3 slot that they are trying to sell or can anyone point me in the right direction. I would really appreciate it.

Hmmm... little thempting.. I mean I really dont play PS4 anymore but a own a Thrustmaster T300RS steering wheel with a pretty nice setup in my opinion. I've been meaning to go through each of my 700+ downloads and install EVERY racing game I own onto my old PS3 and put it into my PC room for a permanent right next to my rig.. Honestly I dont think I'll ever play PS3 everfy again! Unless it Gran Turismo with my sterring wheel or Final Fantasy 7,8 or 9 using my PS4 controller :lol:

[Want]

PS3 Resells:

GTA 4 + Episodes from Liberty City

CoD MW2

WWE 2K15

[Have]

PS3 Phantoms:

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - 1 phantom, $0.50

Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection - 1 phantom, $1.00

Final Fantasy Origins - 2 phantoms, $0.50 each.

PS3 Rentals:

Grand Theft Auto V, Fight Night Champion - $1.00 a week.

The Walking Dead Season 1 (No DLC) - $1.00 a week.

We can also do trades/borrow each others account for an agreed upon time.​

How many users can you have on a PS3 at once, and how many of them can be activated? Do phantoms count as activation's on the system? I have 15 users total, 9 of them being resells.

How many users can you have on a PS3 at once, and how many of them can be activated? Do phantoms count as activation's on the system? I have 15 users total, 9 of them being resells.
I believe the limit its 16, either phantoms or resells, BTW, anybody has a resell of UNTIL DAWN? and what happened to the guy who was experimenting on phantoms and had his game without being locked for 24 hours or more? if phantoms are working now, I would like to get a phantom anyways.

NBA 2K16

Resells

1. ScytheX3

Phantoms

1. Cojiro *Can't pay until the 1st (Someone want to wait for the payment until then???)

2. away
I may join depending on the trophies. Looks like they put a little more effort into this years edition.

If two more people were interested then yeah but I assumed I would be lucky enough to find one crazy ass who would want in never mind three ;)

Okay then, see if there's anyone else wants to get involved

NASCAR '15 (PS3)
Resell ($6.66)
1. smartbombuk
2. xlukk
Phantom ($3.33)
1. jlazenby1

(I can move to a phantom if necessary)

Im too late I surpose? I've done a google search but cant seem to find any.. was hoping someone would be giving away extras.. So can I still get one or they all been sent out now and thats that?
You needed to register in the nfs page to get a beta code, try twitter maybe you could get one ther

I may join depending on the trophies. Looks like they put a little more effort into this years edition.
With all due respect, dont you find you lose ALL your gaming fun more or less by judging a game by friophies? I mean myself, I see a game I want and I buy it and will happly play it for weeks without earning a single trophy.. Yet my cousin on the other hand, he pretty much checks the trophy list and platinum difficulity rating before even watching the trail or review perhaps..

Each to their own! I just dont understand it.. I mean take Until Dawn for example.. My cousin followed a strick guide on his first play through just so he could keep everyone alive and achieve the platinum ASAP.. He has like F*****G 300+ platinums!

In my opinion that's just a waste and to be honest I actually lose respect for him for doing so.. Im chasing the platinum for it (I will get it one day when im ready) yet I played through making my own choices , tried my best to keep everyone live, might have killed some on purpose for some sick reason :p

Now I need a break from that game.. I'll come back to it within the next 12 months and follow the guide in order to get the platinum.. To me it just completly distroys the experience.. I onyl have 31 platinums but for those games that im only at 50% or even 95% im happy with those because I did it ALL myself and im not ashammed to stand up and say "Im not good enough, this is all I can do)

Im not having a go at you, sorry if it seems like I am.. I just think that people may get more respect for only having a small amount of platinums as opposed to overkill playing games like Hannah Montana strickly for a platinum trophy and buying the same game twice like a US & a UK copy in order to get 2 platinums for the same game :s I just dont understand it sorry.

Depending on last few posts and from what I know, the line-up of NBA 2k16 group has changed a bit.

NBA2K16

Resells
1. QDizzle
2. Trophy DLC
Phantoms
1. ScytheX3
2. away
It would look like this if everyone agrees and is fine with it?

With all due respect, dont you find you lose ALL your gaming fun more or less by judging a game by friophies? I mean myself, I see a game I want and I buy it and will happly play it for weeks without earning a single trophy.. Yet my cousin on the other hand, he pretty much checks the trophy list and platinum difficulity rating before even watching the trail or review perhaps..

Each to their own! I just dont understand it.. I mean take Until Dawn for example.. My cousin followed a strick guide on his first play through just so he could keep everyone alive and achieve the platinum ASAP.. He has like F*****G 300+ platinums!

In my opinion that's just a waste and to be honest I actually lose respect for him for doing so.. Im chasing the platinum for it (I will get it one day when im ready) yet I played through making my own choices , tried my best to keep everyone live, might have killed some on purpose for some sick reason :p

Now I need a break from that game.. I'll come back to it within the next 12 months and follow the guide in order to get the platinum.. To me it just completly distroys the experience.. I onyl have 31 platinums but for those games that im only at 50% or even 95% im happy with those because I did it ALL myself and im not ashammed to stand up and say "Im not good enough, this is all I can do)

Im not having a go at you, sorry if it seems like I am.. I just think that people may get more respect for only having a small amount of platinums as opposed to overkill playing games like Hannah Montana strickly for a platinum trophy and buying the same game twice like a US & a UK copy in order to get 2 platinums for the same game :s I just dont understand it sorry.
In my case I only get the platinum thropy for games that I really like like Nier or dead space 1.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $3.50

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Transformers Devastation$3.50

Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3.50

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $3.50

Blood Bowl 2 $2.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)

FIFA 16 $3.50

SOMA $3

NBA 2K16 $3.50

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50

The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2

Bloodborne $2
Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $3.50

Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $3

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3+4+5$0.50 a day

Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2

Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $3
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50

iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50
Journey $1.50

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2

Mad Max $3.50
Magika 2 $2

Madden 16 $3.50

Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50

Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1

Minecraft $1
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

N++ $1
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1

Pro Evolution Soccer $3.50
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1

Rayman Legends $1.50
Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2

Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $0.50/day

Tearaway: Unfolded $3
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Until Dawn $3.50

Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2
The Witcher 3 $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Zombi $2

Also I have offline Phantoms for the majority of the above older titles Shoot me a pm if you guys interested

In my case I only get the platinum thropy for games that I really like like Nier or dead space 1.
Yeah im not really a huge trophy collector, if I LOVE a game then I try my best to get the platinum.. I have chased a few platinums before though, Soul Suspect I rented knowing I wouldnt really like it (Which I didnt) but I followed a guide right from the start and ONLY finished the dam game for the platinum..

Another one was when I first got my PS3, Sega Ultimate Collection or something like that :s pretty simple platinum, trophies had only just been released on PS3 so I wanted some, I rented it, got the platinum & my cousin owned the US version so I rented his and platinumed it again.. Im not really all that proud of myself now for doing that but ehh at the time the idea of trophies just amazed me!

I also rented Lego the movie which absolutly sucked!! I do love some Lego games, ESPECIALLY Star Wars the complete saga! Other Lego games like Marvel Lego I enjoyed but only in short bursts, it was the first game I brought on PS4 as I got my PS4 on launch pretty much and no games really interested me, took me about a year to get that platinum..

Lego the movie video game though was such a pain! Especially with the pressure of it being a rental I had to force myself to rush through it as I didnt wanna leave it unfinished. Now I've brought Lego Batman 3 quite a while ago, finished the first stage months ago and havent touched it since, chances are i'll sit on that game for a year or more until I finally get around to the platinum.

Tomb Raider on PS4, Watch Dogs, Need for speed Rivals, The last of us.. These where the games that had me hooked day in day out until I got the platinum! Such great games and SO addictive!!

Just got the Shadow Of Mordor Platinum today :) Pretty awesome game I think! Next will be Transformers Devastation (I wont quit until I get the platinum) & i'll give it my all for Rock Band 4 but my chances are slim.. Yet I got 88% of the trophies on Rock Band 3 which is a pretty dam good effort if you ask me considering im VERY VERY FAR from a pro! Im pretty much an amature with a little practice lol

ohh and also enjoying Saints Row 4 at the moment also, reminds me more of Infamous rather than Saints Row but dam it can be pretty fun!! I think that platinum will be mine one day..

bread's done
Back