CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Looking for a ps3 slot of either
Destiny the Taken king dlc with both expansions I and II
OR
Destiny the legendary edition

My ps3 HDD corrupted, so I had to restore the HDD & lose everything. :(

Does anyone on here have a Destiny ps3 slot that they are trying to sell or can anyone point me in the right direction. I would really appreciate it.
assist each other.

Selling (can take paypal, PSN or Amazon Gift Card):

(PS3 phantoms)
Of Orcs and Men - $2
Super Stardust HD Complete - $2
Deception IV: Blood Ties - $3
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, Mirror of Fate - $3
Deception IV: Blood Ties - $3
Syberia, CAPCOM Arcade Cabinet - $3
Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune - $3
Under Defeat HD - $2
Risen 3: Titan Lords - $3
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse - $2
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - $2

(PS4 resell)
MLB 14 - $2

(PS4 Timeshares available, prices are per week, also available for longer times at lower prices per week)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - $3.5
1 Air Conflicts Vietnam (Ultimate Edition) – $1.5
2 Alien Isolation – $1.5
3 Another world – $0.5
4 Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – $1
5 Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass – $1
6 Assassins Creed: Unity – $1.5
7 Bastion – $0.5
8 Batman Arkham Knight – $3
9 Battlefield 4 Premium (DLC only) – $1
10 Call of Duty: Ghosts – $1
11 Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass – $1
12 Child of Light – $0.5
13 Citizens of Earth – $1
14 Costume Quest 2, #Killallzombies, Aqua Kitty – $1.5
15 CounterSpy, Hohokum, Rogue legacy, The Swapper – $2
16 Crimsonland – $0.5
17 Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin – $2.5
18 Dead or Alive 5: Last Round – $1.5
19 Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition – $2
20 Doki Doki Universe – $0.5
21 EA Sports UFC – $1
22 Flockers – $1
23 God of War III: Remastered – $2.5
24 Guacamelee  – $0.5
25 Guilty Gear Xrd – $2
26 Hand of Fate – $0.5
27 How to Survive (Storm Warning Edition) – $0.75
28 Infamous: Second Son – $2
29 Infinity Runner – $0.5
30 Injustice: God among Us Ultimate edition  – $1
31 Journey – $1
32 Killzone: Shadow Fall – $1
33 Knack  – $1
34 Kung Fury: Streets of Rage – $0.5
35 LA Cops – $1
36 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – $1.5
37 Metro Redux  – $2
38 Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor  – $1.5
39 Monopoly Plus  – $1
40 Murdered: Soul suspect – $1
41 Nom Nom Galaxy – $0.5
42 OlliOlli – $0.5
43 Pier Solar and the Great Architects – $1
44 Resident Evil Revelations 2 – $1
45 Resident Evil Remaster HD – $1
46 Riptide GP 2, Beach Buggy Racing – $1
47 Shadow Warrior – $1
48 Sleeping dogs: Definitive edition – $1.5
49 Sniper Elite 3 – $2
50 Stealth Inc. 1 y 2 – $1
51 Strike Suit Zero – $1
52 Super Motherload – $0.5
53 Surgeon Simulator – $0.5
54 The Last of Us – $1
55 The Legend of Korra – $1
56 The LEGO Movie Videogame – $1.5
57 The Order: 1886 – $2
58 The Walking Dead Season 1 y 2 – $2
59 The Wolf Among Us – $1
60 Thief – $1.5
61 Unmechanical Extended – $0.5
62 Until Dawn – $3.5
63 Valiant Hearts: The Great War – $1
64 Volume – $1.5
65 White Night, Tiny Brains – $1.5
66 Ziggurat – $1

If two more people were interested then yeah but I assumed I would be lucky enough to find one crazy ass who would want in never mind three ;)

Okay then, see if there's anyone else wants to get involved

NASCAR '15 (PS3)
Resell ($6.66)
1. smartbombuk
2. xlukk
Phantom ($3.33)
1. jlazenby1

(I can move to a phantom if necessary)
What about it then DK-Matty, you want the last spot?

Also would anybody possibly be able to host?

Pleasantly surprised with the Need For Speed beta... Looking forward to my preorder more now.
I really enjoyed it. Too much to where I beat the limit of missions available for the beta in one sitting...

I just really hope it doesn't flop so much as the other racing games that have came out. The only thing I dislike is they keep calling my favorite car, BRZ, trash :oldman:

What about it then DK-Matty, you want the last spot?

Also would anybody possibly be able to host?
Im not really all that interested sorry, with Cars, Drive Club, Gran Turismo 5&6 along with a heap of more arcade style like Need for speed, Grid and much more than I can remember I really couldn't see myself ever actually playing this..

Still looking for PES 16 ps3. Maybe anyone has a slot for it or wants to make a group? Come on! :D It has Master League revamped, the gameplay has more animations, feels much more fluid, new net physics, Konami didnt abandon old gen version. Its pretty much still worth it.

Actually Teh Reaper started a group some time ago, but I havent seen him around since. If anyone interested, add yourself.

Pro evolution soccer 2016

Resell($17.50)
1.Teh Reaper(host)
Phantom($7.50)
1. away

With all due respect, dont you find you lose ALL your gaming fun more or less by judging a game by friophies? I mean myself, I see a game I want and I buy it and will happly play it for weeks without earning a single trophy.. Yet my cousin on the other hand, he pretty much checks the trophy list and platinum difficulity rating before even watching the trail or review perhaps..

Each to their own! I just dont understand it.. I mean take Until Dawn for example.. My cousin followed a strick guide on his first play through just so he could keep everyone alive and achieve the platinum ASAP.. He has like F*****G 300+ platinums!

In my opinion that's just a waste and to be honest I actually lose respect for him for doing so.. Im chasing the platinum for it (I will get it one day when im ready) yet I played through making my own choices , tried my best to keep everyone live, might have killed some on purpose for some sick reason :p

Now I need a break from that game.. I'll come back to it within the next 12 months and follow the guide in order to get the platinum.. To me it just completly distroys the experience.. I onyl have 31 platinums but for those games that im only at 50% or even 95% im happy with those because I did it ALL myself and im not ashammed to stand up and say "Im not good enough, this is all I can do)

Im not having a go at you, sorry if it seems like I am.. I just think that people may get more respect for only having a small amount of platinums as opposed to overkill playing games like Hannah Montana strickly for a platinum trophy and buying the same game twice like a US & a UK copy in order to get 2 platinums for the same game :s I just dont understand it sorry.
See what i have to put up with. i actually achieved my 150th yesterday ;)

I was hardcore trophy hunter back when they first appeared and in the past few years have got around 30 platinums.

I only platinum games I enjoy. Matt claims I used a guide when clearly I did not because I missed a lot of collectibles on first play through. Was pretty straight forward to keep everyone alive. Just because i do not support animal cruelty and kill and attack them in the game lol.

See what i have to put up with. i actually achieved my 150th yesterday ;)

I was hardcore trophy hunter back when they first appeared and in the past few years have got around 30 platinums.

I only platinum games I enjoy. Matt claims I used a guide when clearly I did not because I missed a lot of collectibles on first play through. Was pretty straight forward to keep everyone alive. Just because i do not support animal cruelty and kill and attack them in the game lol.
NOBODY on this site even knew it was you I was talking about.. Dude you walked straight into this! You cant justify ANYTHING, man your 28 years old and you played Hannah Montana the video game just for a platinum trophy! Sorry my bad.. You where how old? 24 when you played Hannah Montana? What else.. Sing star I believe? Quoting my post was a pretty stupid thing to do lol, nobody really cared up until now.. You sent me a link of the guide you used to platinum Until Dawn.. Just because you missed a collectible or two means NOTHING, the fact of the matter is you didn't make your own choices, the guide told you which options to choose to keep eyes alive.. That in my opinion defeats the purpose of the game completely! You didnt play it, you simply did what the guide told you to do.. It's like cheating on an exam, only exams suck and games are supposed to be fun.. The whole thing just goes right over my head! I cant even begin to imagine how deep this trophy obsession must go.. Using a guide to find all the hidden packages in Grand Theft Auto I can understand.. But using a guide on a game like Until Dawn on your FIRST play through makes you a trophy whore! I can respect a trophy hunter but not a whore!

Like I said, each to their own, I just honestly believe that you COMPLETELY skip the purpose of gaming and lose the fun that everyone gets from the experience.

Im getting absolutely hammered for planning to upgrade my PS4 hard drive to something bigger than my current 2TB which I've already used up almost 1.4TB.. So im down to about 600GB's of free space left..

Im curious how many people think 2TB is enough as it been put to me that 2TB is more than enough but in my opinion its far from it! (I buy my games retail mostly, currently own 33 retail discs, got a couple of games on pre-order plus im a PS+ member so im downloading PSN games monthly.. I absolutely HATE the idea of having to uninstall and reinstall games if my HDD was full.. Not to mention the downloading of updates..

I guess many here game sharing wont fill up their hard drives anywhere near as fast as I would but how many of you agree that 2TB is more than enough space on your PS4? If 2TB is all you need personally then hit the "Like This" button for this post.. Im really interested in roughly how many can live with only 2TB..

I myself wanna go with 6TB but i'll give it some time, if the rest mode is not patched when my 2TB is full I MIGHT just go with a 4 or 5TB.. REALLY hoping everything gets patched for the 6TB though or better yet, get 8&10TB HDD's working flawlessly :) I know that might be over kill but god backing up my 500GB to upgrade to a 2TB was enough of a pain to know Ii'll gladly pay an extra $100+ just so I never have to upgrade my HDD ever again.

A 2TB HDD is the largest you'll get in terms of 2.5"/laptop compatible factor form.

If you want to get a larger 3.5"/Desktop type HDD at 4TB or more, you'd have to get that Nyko Data Bank accessory....

which isn't all that great and has numerous minuses to go along with it. 

Or you could just bypass that Nyko Data Bank by running some SATA cables into the PS4 with the glossy cover ajar, which isn't recommended, which you probably knew all that already.

Of course for most of us hardcore gamers/gamesharers, 2TB isn't enough.

Most of us are fairly acquainted with deleting games, and saves now on the regular.

I personally have less than 87 gigs left on my main 2TB PS4 at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
A 2TB HDD is the largest you'll get in terms of 2.5"/laptop compatible factor form.

If you want to get a larger 3.5"/Desktop type HDD at 4TB or more, you'd have to get that Nyko Data Bank accessory....

which isn't all that great and has numerous minuses to go along with it.

Or you could just bypass that Nyko Data Bank by running some SATA cables into the PS4 with the glossy cover ajar, which isn't recommended, which you probably knew all that already.

Of course for most of us hardcore gamers/gamesharers, 2TB isn't enough.

Most of us are fairly acquainted with deleting games, and saves now on the regular.

I personally have less than 87 gigs left on my main 2TB PS4 at the moment.
Im going to be using a 3.5" alone, dont think im going to go with the Nyko Data Bank.. I was going to at first but the idea of plugging in a power booster into your PS4 to supply more power turns me off, that and on top of that the Nyko has no vent holes! So heat would just be stuck and im not buying an extra fan, those things are pretty dam noisy apparently..

I got an external DVD-ROM, I was going to use my HDD docking station, pulled it apart because it had an on/off switch and use one of my old HDD enclosures which I took out the HDD ages ago and just installed it into my PC as a secondary HDD instead of having to copy all my music, movies ect via USB..

But the docking station has this circut board which is not bad, im just not 100% sure how I'd make some kind of enclosure for it for safety reasons.. So instead I took out the DVD-ROM from the DVD enclosure which has a on/off switch, its bigger than a 3.5" HDD enclouser obviously butafter removing everything besides the molex power supply it works out pretty good.. Im not too sure if im going to leave the top off or drill holes through it to let hot air vent through the top..

My TV stand and setup is pretty good for it in terms of I have plenty of space to hide a ugly ass box.. You would never know I even have it once im done.. Yet I MIGHT paint it black and get some playstation stickers or attempt some kind of design tro make it look a little more presentable.. I'll just see how I go.. I just ordered a male to female SATA III cable, apparently PS4 only supports SATA II but for the $10 I paid for a quality SATA III cable I'd rather be safe than sorry..

Really hoping by the time I fill my 2TB that ALL issues with 6TB drives have been ironed out..

NOBODY on this site even knew it was you I was talking about.. Dude you walked straight into this! You cant justify ANYTHING, man your 28 years old and you played Hannah Montana the video game just for a platinum trophy! Sorry my bad.. You where how old? 24 when you played Hannah Montana? What else.. Sing star I believe? Quoting my post was a pretty stupid thing to do lol, nobody really cared up until now.. You sent me a link of the guide you used to platinum Until Dawn.. Just because you missed a collectible or two means NOTHING, the fact of the matter is you didn't make your own choices, the guide told you which options to choose to keep eyes alive.. That in my opinion defeats the purpose of the game completely! You didnt play it, you simply did what the guide told you to do.. It's like cheating on an exam, only exams suck and games are supposed to be fun.. The whole thing just goes right over my head! I cant even begin to imagine how deep this trophy obsession must go.. Using a guide to find all the hidden packages in Grand Theft Auto I can understand.. But using a guide on a game like Until Dawn on your FIRST play through makes you a trophy whore! I can respect a trophy hunter but not a whore!

Like I said, each to their own, I just honestly believe that you COMPLETELY skip the purpose of gaming and lose the fun that everyone gets from the experience.
I got only my 9th platinum and I've started to think like you.. I said what the hell I'm doing, am I playing or doing a job :/
Now I'm not just not looking at guides, I'm also not looking at the trophies list

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Transformers Devastation$3.50

Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3.50

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $3.50

Blood Bowl 2 $2.50

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Dragon Quest Heroes $3.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)

FIFA 16 $3.50

SOMA $3

NBA 2K16 $3.50

Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $3.50

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50

The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2

Bloodborne $2
Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $3.50

Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $3

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3+4+5$0.50 a day

Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2

Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $3
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50

iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50
Journey $1.50

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2

Mad Max $3.50
Magika 2 $2

Madden 16 $3.50

Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50

Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1

Minecraft $1
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

N++ $1
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1

Pro Evolution Soccer $3.50
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1

Rayman Legends $1.50
Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2

Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $0.50/day

Tearaway: Unfolded $3
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Until Dawn $3.50

Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2
The Witcher 3 $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Zombi $2

Also I have offline Phantoms for the majority of the above older titles Shoot me a pm if you guys interested

[Want]

N/A

[Have]

PS3 Phantoms:

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - 1 phantom, $0.50

Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection - 1 phantom, $1.00

Final Fantasy Origins - 2 phantoms, $1.25 each.

PS3 Rentals:

Saints Row 2: Ultimate Edition - $1.00 a week.

Grand Theft Auto V, Fight Night Champion - $2.00 a week.

The Walking Dead Season 1 (No DLC) - $1.25 a week.

Coming soon:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, 2 phantoms, $5.00 each.

I might also do trades, or we can lend each others account for an agreed upon time.​

Aussie Shenanigans.

Y'all must be proud of Jarryd Hayne.
I had to google him just now. Haha NRL is not our main code of sport. AFL all the way.

Average crowd for top 5 leagues world wide. AFL does well for a little sport compared to the rest.

1. NFL
Average crowd of 68,776 in 2014-15
68,401 in 2013-14

2. Bundesliga
43,500 in 2103-14
41,914 in 2012-13

3. English Premier League
36,695 in 2013-14
35,931 in 2012-13

4. AFL
32,436 in 2014
32,163 in 2013

5. Major League Baseball
30,436 in 2014
30,514 in 2013

Looking for a few PS3 games, resell/phantom/whatever is fine.

- Gran Turismo 5/6
- Uncharted series
- Last of Us DLC
- Dark/Demon souls games
- also wanna try and get on the Destiny bandwagon, so a PS3 account with legendary edition (or separate accounts for DLC etc)

Have done one gameshare in the past and have been dormant for a while, I assume it mostly works the same as it did a year or two ago??

Have Good Heatware and Ebay feedback if needed for validation.. I may also be willing to host/create new accounts if enough people are on board..

Aussie Shenanigans.

Y'all must be proud of Jarryd Hayne.
Take my word on this, dont mention sports to mickyt.. Even if your right, he wont drop it!

I got only my 9th platinum and I've started to think like you.. I said what the hell I'm doing, am I playing or doing a job :/
Now I'm not just not looking at guides, I'm also not looking at the trophies list
Yeah I was all for Platinums when PS4 first come out, I guess which such a small selection of games I had nothing better to do.. My mind set was "Im going to platinum EVERY PS4 game I own" I was on a roll for a while, maybe 6ish platinum's.. Then the games started building up and I thought hell with this!! I will be getting the Platinum for Transformers Devastation though no matter what! I still love collecting platinum's, I just hate stupid trophies and 90% of the time I play the game before checking out the trophy list/guide.. I MIGHT check out the Transformers Devastation trophies before the release date if I think off it strictly because I :censored: love transformers!

I wish trophies where all story related and didnt require stupid shit, when I play games I wanna unlock new guns, costumes/skins, power ups.. Just something I can actually use to enhance my game play to add more fun.. Not something stupid like ahhh collect 99,999,999gil in Final Fantasy VII.. WHAT GOOD IS 99,999,999gil IN FINAL FANTASY?? Besides that fact that you have a trophy to prove it.. :wall:

Looking for a few PS3 games, resell/phantom/whatever is fine.

- Gran Turismo 5/6
- Uncharted series
- Last of Us DLC
- Dark/Demon souls games
- also wanna try and get on the Destiny bandwagon, so a PS3 account with legendary edition (or separate accounts for DLC etc)

Have done one gameshare in the past and have been dormant for a while, I assume it mostly works the same as it did a year or two ago??

Have Good Heatware and Ebay feedback if needed for validation.. I may also be willing to host/create new accounts if enough people are on board..
Gran Turismo 5 is only available on disc mate, so your going to have to buy it retail

Is anyone selling their Taken King share yet, or possibly a monthly rental or something? Don't need the main game, just TTK. I've been knee-deep in it myself but I'm checking so my brother can finally join me. $40 still annoys me to have to pay.

Been out of the thread for a while, but it's good to check in again with you crazy game sharing guys.

There`s again a free phantom/resell spot in NBA2K16 group.

NBA2K16

Resells
1. QDizzle
Phantoms
2. away

Trophy DLC, are you still interested? Anyone else? QDizzle, could you still host? Or pretty much this group is dead and lets move further...? :) 

There`s again a free phantom/resell spot in NBA2K16 group.

NBA2K16

Resells

1. QDizzle

Phantoms

2. away

Trophy DLC, are you still interested? Anyone else? QDizzle, could you still host? Or pretty much this group is dead and lets move further...? :)
I'll take the free resell spot :)

Trophy DLC, are you still interested?
Yes, but I'm on a budget and haven't really caught the NBA bug yet. Not sure if I want to spend $20 and just toss it in the backlog. If the group falls apart, just keep bugging me throughout the season.

I guess I wont have to. :D 

NBA2K16 PS3

Resells

1. QDizzle

2. GeeWiz

Phantoms

1. away

2. likeme

Looks nice, only QDizzle has to say his word now and confirm if he is still interested/can host? Then we would be good to go. 

Wanted
The Elder Scrolls PS4 resell

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter PS4 resell
Have
Dragon Age:Inquistion PS4 Resell
PayPal

I guess I wont have to. :D

NBA2K16 PS3

Resells
1. QDizzle
2. GeeWiz
Phantoms
1. away
2. likeme

Looks nice, only QDizzle has to say his word now and confirm if he is still interested/can host? Then we would be good to go.
I'm just hosting bro not a part of the group.

Sorry, a misunderstanding. I`ve only been a part of groups/deals where one of the resells would host game straight away. So, now we still need on more person for the resell spot, right? 

Thats ok. Im still open to it, but I dont know how to make a full line-up for this group, since there is always at least one person missing. 

The trade shack

Rentals(Regs only)

MGS V $3.50/week

DMC 4 $2/Week

Sleeping dogs: Definitive Edition $2/Week

Phantoms

FIFA 16 PS4 phantom $10

Mad Max PS4 phantom $10

MGS V Phantom Pain phantom $10

DMC 4 Phantom $10

List will be updated once I sort out all my accounts...

bread's done
Back