CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I read exactly what he said. It's out now on PS4. People want to form groups to buy it now. The version that is out is not very good.
Seriously. Buying it now is just saying that it's fine to buy with all its flaws. Gives less incentive to the publisher to correct the game. Better to wait it out until they make it in a more polished product.

People who have played it said its not very good
I saw a lot of people say it´s great and they´ve been playing it for hours/all night with their friend. Also the user reviews on Metacritic so far aren´t all negative, actually it´s pretty mixed with a ton of people enjoying the game despite it´s flaws. It´s got over 2000 ratings on PSN already and it´s at the usual 4 stars in PSN, also meaning most probably enjoy it.

hoppypoppy1
Jun 28, 2016

Starting off with the negatives - This is game is an early access game, with that you should expect some minor bugs and glitches.

Now for the positive aspects - It's a perfect addition to the console family. There are not enough survival RPG's on console whatsoever ESPECIALLY ones with split-screen. My wife and I were up until 4 in the morning last completely hooked on this game after the release. She loves MInecraft, I love survival-RPG's and FPS's. It's a perfect mixture of survival, crafting, Role-playing. After she went to sleep, I continued to play (against my better judgement) online. Multiplayer is super fun! I have wanted something like this on console for years! The character level up system is unique and complex. Scavenging with friends gives that great apocalyptic survival feel and crafting is endless. You can literally set up your base ANYWHERE in the main map or in the randomly generated worlds the game creates for you. Highly recommend to any lovers of a crafting/survival/building/FPS genre style game.
I´ve been waiting for something like DayZ or H1NZ on PS4 for ages and I think I´d rather play an early access version than nothing,I´m actually more wondering about how well it controls/plays over graphics/glitches/bugs. However I´d agree it´s a bit expensive for what it is at $30. I mean it´s just $10 currently on steam...

Last edited by a moderator:
People who have played it said its not very good
It's hard to say if it's not very good.
I enjoyed my alpha time on the PC, haven't played in quite some time and a lot has changed.
Can't see myself playing it on PS4 all alone and not interested in the slow PSN download times everytime there is an update (which will happen a lot in early acces games).
I don't really like how they aren't mentioning anything about how this game is early acces. They just boxed it and sell it at retailers like that. I would be pissed of discovering this.

Does anybody have this problem with the new patch of the uncharted 4 MP? I bought the deluxe edition which includes the triple pack, the problem its that when I want to get the new weapons, clothes, etc, the game says that I have to buy it with uncharted coins, yeah does that you get thru real money in the ps store, what I am doing wrong?

Does anybody have this problem with the new patch of the uncharted 4 MP? I bought the deluxe edition which includes the triple pack, the problem its that when I want to get the new weapons, clothes, etc, the game says that I have to buy it with uncharted coins, yeah does that you get thru real money in the ps store, what I am doing wrong?
There was a patch put through that fixed this yesterday.

I´ve played 7 days to die now (thanks to the only real QDizz!)

I feel exactly like all the others who like it. It´s like I always imagined DayZ to be (I never played it). Tho with all the building stuff included it´s much more complex than that.

There´s some nasty popups and graphics are kinda like PS3. But the atmosphere is pretty amazing. There´s also a glitch where every minute or so it will "freeze" for half a second, but this wasn´t a problem anymore after playing for a while you get used to it.

Wouldn´t be mad if I had paid $30 for it. After playing it now, I think it´s worth it. And it´s great to have these types of games now on PS4. Of course it would be even better if it looked like Everyones Gone To The Rapture ;) But at least here is a ton of stuff you can do, and the thrill is just the same or even better like when you´re exploring areas, houses, or hide up on the roof of some mansion as the night sets in... And you hear the zombies roaming around :)

Not even to start with the Online and Split/Screen Modes, plus all the Customizations. There´s a lot there as far as a sandbox goes for you to have fun with.

PS4 timeshare available of my canadian account with Need for Speed, Salt n Sanctuary, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Alien Isolation and more:

Beach Buggy Racing

Riptide GP2

Pure Pool

Hitman Go

Defense Grid

Child of Light

VVVVVVVV

BF Hardline

Killzone Shadow Fall

Alien Isolation

Rollers of the Realm

Dust

Unepic

Runner2

South Park Pinball

Salt n Sanctuary

Peggle 2

Crypt of the Necrodancer

Tales from the Borderlands

Need for Speed

Rogue Legacy

Super Motherload

Pocket God vs Desert Ashes (indie Advance Wars clone game)

Dreamals (Indie Mario vs Donkey Kong clone)

$6/2 weeks, $10/1 month

Cheaper/Free for those I´ve rented from before

I´ve played 7 days to die now (thanks to the only real QDizz!)

I feel exactly like all the others who like it. It´s like I always imagined DayZ to be (I never played it). Tho with all the building stuff included it´s much more complex than that.

There´s some nasty popups and graphics are kinda like PS3. But the atmosphere is pretty amazing. There´s also a glitch where every minute or so it will "freeze" for half a second, but this wasn´t a problem anymore after playing for a while you get used to it.

Wouldn´t be mad if I had paid $30 for it. After playing it now, I think it´s worth it. And it´s great to have these types of games now on PS4. Of course it would be even better if it looked like Everyones Gone To The Rapture ;) But at least here is a ton of stuff you can do, and the thrill is just the same or even better like when you´re exploring areas, houses, or hide up on the roof of some mansion as the night sets in... And you hear the zombies roaming around :)

Not even to start with the Online and Split/Screen Modes, plus all the Customizations. There´s a lot there as far as a sandbox goes for you to have fun with.
The graphics will update, don't know when they will(or if) do that on the console.
tumblr_o7p0ioWxRW1ta6qcfo1_1280.jpg

This will be the change on PC.

Like I said earlier the devs and publisher Telltale have not said anything about this being an early acces game and how they will update this compared to the pc.

This might as well be a cash grab and will stay what it is.

If you have a half decent pc why not buy it on steam for about 10$ now that the sale is still going on.

Just wanted to ask why my PS4 keeps locking out my digital games just for a particular account.

Ii will be a lenghty read so I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me.

Basically, I bought an account with Doom, Uncharted 4 and Black Ops 3 and set it up. Activated it as primary and everything worked. The seller said I could not enter the account ever or the games would not work. I didn't enter the account from that day onward. Fast forward to today, all of the 3 games are locked meaning there is a small lock icon down right on the game picture and I can't play it. The games worked for 2 weeks and all of a sudden stopped. I don't know what went wrong because nothing out of the ordinary happened. I tried to check on the computer if another PS4 is present on the account, but the password was changed. I contacted the seller and he said he doesn't know what the problem is if I didn't enter the account on my console which I didn't. He'll look into it.

Anyone got any insight into te problem? Thinking I'm getting scammed?

Just wanted to ask why my PS4 keeps locking out my digital games just for a particular account.

Basically, I bought an account with Doom, Uncharted 4 and Black Ops 3 and set it up. Activated it as primary and everything worked. The seller said I could not enter the account ever or the games would not work. I didn't enter the account from that day onward. Fast forward to today, all of the 3 games are locked meaning there is a small lock icon down right on the game picture and I can't play it. The games worked for 2 weeks and all of a sudden stopped. I don't know what went wrong because nothing out of the ordinary happened. I tried to check on the computer if another PS4 is present on the account, but the password was changed. I contacted the seller and he said he doesn't know what the problem is if I didn't enter the account on my console which I didn't. He'll look into it.

Sony happened.
A firmware update broke game sharing and if you do what you, games will eventually lock.

This is the exact reason this community is on its last legs :(

You didn't get scammed, but you did buy from someone who hasn't kept up on what firmware updates change/done their homework. Were they on CAG, and did they assure you that the games would work if you didn't sign in? If so, they misinformed you and I personally would say that is liable for a refund. If they said nothing about signing in and assumed you knew what you were buying then it's on you, though.

You didn't get scammed, but you did buy from someone who hasn't kept up on what firmware updates change/done their homework. Were they on CAG, and did they assure you that the games would work if you didn't sign in? If so, they misinformed you and I personally would say that is liable for a refund. If they said nothing about signing in and assumed you knew what you were buying then it's on you, though.
The seller is not from this site. I posted here hoping it would be the most up to date site concerning gamesharing. He did say that I could not sign in with the account I bought but the gaes would work on my main. They worked from June 24th until today. I played Black Ops 3 and turned it off today at 3 in the morning. Turned on my PS4 an hour ago to find the games locked.

I should also mention that I bought an account (not from the same person) with The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, The Last of Us and Star Wars on June 12th and everything is working fine on that one.

The seller is not from this site. I posted here hoping it would be the most up to date site concerning gamesharing. He did say that I could not sign in with the account I bought but the gaes would work on my main. They worked from June 24th until today. I played Black Ops 3 and turned it off today at 3 in the morning. Turned on my PS4 an hour ago to find the games locked.

I should also mention that I bought an account (not from the same person) with The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, The Last of Us and Star Wars on June 12th and everything is working fine on that one.
Yes, they are locked because he made you a phantom and that method doesn't work as of... I want to say nearly a year ago. Lots of idiots on eBay incorrectly assume it still works. Your other account with those games will eventually lock as well, only a matter of time. There is no way to prevent it. If you want to retain them, disconnect from the internet immediately. Protip - don't buy accounts on anywhere but here or maybe GTZ.

Something happened to me the other day where two of my accounts had a lock even though I had the resell. One was my destiny account. Had to go in and remake my PS4 the primary and restore the license.

Yes, they are locked because he made you a phantom and that method doesn't work as of... I want to say nearly a year ago? Your other account with those games will eventually lock as well, only a matter of time. If you want to retain them, disconnect from the internet immediately. Protip - don't buy accounts on anywhere but here or maybe GTZ.
Oh I see, makes sense that it deactivates the phantom account. But the other account isn't a phantom, I can sign in normally in that account

Oh I see, makes sense that it deactivates the phantom account. But the other account isn't a phantom, I can sign in normally in that account
If you can activate is as primary than you're fine. Just remember logging in if you're already phantomed will kill the acct. Phantoming essentially tries to keep you as primary while allowing another PS4 to be set as primary, but Sony safeguarded it so the phantom loses the primary access after a random amount of time. To be safe I would change the email/pass on that second account so the person who sold it can't phantom you, assuming they confirmed they didn't sell you a phantom. If they did sell a phantom/locked spot you are not entitled to change any info.

If you can activate is as primary than you're fine. Phantoming essentially tries to keep you as primary while allowing another PS4 to be set as primary, but Sony safeguarded it so the phantom loses the primary access after a random amount of time. To be safe I would change the email/pass on that second account so the person who sold it can't phantom you, assuming they confirmed they didn't sell you a phantom.
Thank you very much for the info, everything is clearer now. Even though I asked if it is a phantom account, he said no and I only could not sign in to the account or I'd lose my games. Either he was misinformed or tried to scam me...

The other seller didn't mention anything about not signing in on his account so I believe it is a genuine primary account and I'm ok on that one.

Either way, I'm gonna have to sort it out with him. Thanks a bunch for the help guys!

Thank you very much for the info, everything is clearer now. Even though I asked if it is a phantom account, he said no and I only could not sign in to the account or I'd lose my games. Either he was misinformed or tried to scam me...

The other seller didn't mention anything about not signing in on his account so I believe it is a genuine primary account and I'm ok on that one.

Either way, I'm gonna have to sort it out with him. Thanks a bunch for the help guys!
Never assume when it comes to eBay or other sites. What you think is a resell might end up becoming a phantom lol. And tell that first guy that he's 100% wrong in his methods. What he said is the definition of a phantom, so he's either a scammer or doesn't know the basics.

For Sale / For Rent (PS4 games):

Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space resell $5 (timeshare $1/week)
Rugby Challenge 3 (PS4) resell $30 (timeshare $3/week)
Heavy Rain (PS4) resell $20 (timeshare $2/week)
Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man ; Ms. Pac-Man ; Galaga ; Dig Dug (PS4) resell $8 (timeshare $2/week)* 4 easy platinum games
*currently being rented

SkyScrappers (PS4) resell $5 (timeshare $1.5/week)
Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $5 (timeshare $1.5/week)
Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $5 (timeshare $1.5/week)

Arcade Archives Games Collections (PS4)

Arcade Archives Games Collection I. (PS4) resell $10 (timeshare $2 / day (no need more time))
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives NOVA 2001
- Arcade Archives Butasan
- Arcade Archives TERRA CRESTA
- Arcade Archives Bomb Jack
- Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo
- Arcade Archives EXERION
* 285 points (2gold and 7bronze trophies) / each
Total: 6*285 = 1710 points

Arcade Archives Games Collection II. (PS4) resell $10 (timeshare $2 / day (no need more time))
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Scramble
- Arcade Archives Ninja-Kid
- Arcade ArchiveWonder Boy
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER
- Arcade Archives Raiders5
- Arcade Archives City Connection

Arcade Archives Games Collection III. (PS4) resell $10 (timeshare $2 / day (no need more time))
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Cosmo Police Galivan
- Arcade Archives Solomon's Key
- Arcade Archives Magmax
- Arcade Archives MOON CRESTA
- Arcade Archives DOUBLE DRAGON
- Arcade Archives A-JAX 

Only trusted CAG.

Orange: US account
Red: JP account
Green: EU account

#PS3 Library

TWO TRADES FOR FREE (up to 10 days per game):

- Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

- Cabela's Big Game Hunter - Pro Hunts

- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

- Castle Crashers
- Crysis Trilogy
- Dark Souls 2

- Deadly Premonition Director's Cut
- Destiny
- Devil May Cry Trilogy HD (EU)

- Digimon All Stars Rumble
- Drakengard 3

- Duke Nukem Forever
- Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
- Enslaved

- F1 Race Stars

- Far Cry 3

- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- Final Fantasy X HD
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Game of Thrones (RPG)
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- God of War Ascension (EU)

- Gran Turismo 6
- GRID 2 (EU)
- GTA 5
- Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
- Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
- Hydrophobia Prophecy

- Jak and Daxter HD Trilogy

- JoJo's Bizarre Adventures

- Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
- Lightning Returns
- Mass Effect Trilogy
- Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- MGS: Peacewalker HD
- Midnight Club LA
- Minecraft (EU)
- Narco Terror

- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
- Payday The Heist

- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within HD

- Rayman 3 HD
- Red Dead Redemption

- Resident Evil Origins HD (0, 1)
- Resident Evil 6
- Sacred 3 (EU)
- Sacred Citadel
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Nocturne
- Soth Park: The Stick of Truth
- Soul Calibur II HD
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Splinter Cell Trilogy HD
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Strider
- Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
- Tales of Xillia

- Tales of Xillia 2
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- The Expendables 2
- The Last of Us

- The Sly Collection HD
- Tomb Raider Underworld

- Urban Trial Freestyle
- Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2 Classics)

- Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

- Watch Dogs
- WRC 4
- Yakuza 4
- Zeno Clash 2
- Zombeer

Not for newbies nor people that I see first time in the thread.

#PS4 Library

ONE TRADE FOR FREE (up to 10 days per game):

- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia

- Amplitude

- Bastion

- Battlefield Hardline

- Beach Buggy Racing

- Bloodborne

- Far Cry 4

- Far Cry Primal (Apex Edition)

- Forced: Slightly Better Edition

- Gemini: Heroes Reborn

- Anomaly 2

- Bloodborne (EU)
- Bound by Flame
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition
- Destiny
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
- Dying Light

- F1 2015 (EU)
- Far Cry 4

- Farming Simulator 2015 (EU)
- Garden Warfare: Plants vs Zombies
- Geometry Wars 3 (EU)
- Guacamelee (EU)

- Hitman GO
- inFamous: Second Son
- Injustice: Gods Among Us

- Killzone Shadow Fall

- Layers of Fear

- Life is Strange
- Lords of the Fallen (EU)
- Madden NFL 15
- Metal Gear Solid 5
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- Minecraft (EU)

- Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae

- Mortal Kombat X
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- NBA Live 14
- Outlast (EU)
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects

- Project Cars
- Resident Evil HD

- Resident Evil Revelations 2 [in use]
- RIDE (EU)

- Riptide GP2

- Shadwen
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (EU)
- Surgeon Simulator

- Tales from the Borderlands

- The Division (EU)
- The Evil Within
- The Last of Us Remastered
- The Last Tinker: City of Colors [in use]
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (EU)
- Trials Fusion + Season Pass

- UFC 2 (guest only)
- Until Dawn + Bonus Chapter
- Watch Dogs
- Wolfenstein: The New Order

Not for newbies nor people that I see first time in the thread.

#Phantoms
Most of PS3 Library have phantoms available. Rather cheap, they're old and dollar exchange rate is high enough to cut the prices.

#Resells
If you want to buy an account feel free to ask.

#EU account, 13 games:

Child of Eden,

Darksiders,

Mad Riders,

Mirror's Edge,

MUD FM Motorcross,

Puzzle Dimension

Red Faction Armageddon,

Red Faction Guerilla,

Revenge of the Wounded Dragons,

Ridge Racer Unbound Special Edition,

Shoot Many Robots,

Tomb Raider (PSX),

Tomb Raider II (PSX)

Two phantoms available, regulars only

Looking for best offer - PSN codes or PayPal.

#US account, 21 games:

Alice: Madness Returns

Aliens: Colonial Marines Ultimate Bundle,

Castle of Illusion HD,

Crash Bandicoot trilogy (PSX),

Crash Commando,

Fatal Frame trilogy (PS2),

Flashback HD,

Jurassic Park Full Season,

KickBeat,

Mars: War Logs,

Max Payne 3 Complete Edition,

Mirror's Edge,

Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge,

Resident Evil Revelations,

Star Wars The Force Unleashed II,

Thief,

Urban Trial Freestyle

Two phantoms available, regulars only

Looking for best offer - PSN codes or PayPal.

Enjoying 7 days to die still. Played like 5 hours yesterday and completely forgot the time (actually wanted to watch a tv series and just play for an hour, lol).

The graphics are much better than in the screenshots. I don´t know what PC Updates it includes, but in many situations it does look really nice. The details are quite amazing, like there´s hidden/secured rooms, safes, bunkers etc. Had my first crash in night 7, but was able to resume just from where I left off.

Also think the controls work really well and nice after a while of playing.

Can´t wait until they pull of something like this but with Cod Zombies gunplay/graphics :D

Anyone find the minibike yet? Or do you actually have to build it yourself?!

Hey guys and gals, was wondering if anyone was getting ( Dishonored 2 ) in November - interested in the phantom -
I´d think it´s likely Qdizzle will get it, he also sells phantoms if you ask him

Enjoying 7 days to die still. Played like 5 hours yesterday and completely forgot the time (actually wanted to watch a tv series and just play for an hour, lol).

The graphics are much better than in the screenshots. I don´t know what PC Updates it includes, but in many situations it does look really nice. The details are quite amazing, like there´s hidden/secured rooms, safes, bunkers etc. Had my first crash in night 7, but was able to resume just from where I left off.

Also think the controls work really well and nice after a while of playing.

Can´t wait until they pull of something like this but with Cod Zombies gunplay/graphics :D

Anyone find the minibike yet? Or do you actually have to build it yourself?!

I´d think it´s likely Qdizzle will get it, he also sells phantoms if you ask him
Starting to think you're a dev of the game. Game has a 31 metacritic on xbone w/ 8 critic reviews, and 68 avg of 20 user reviews. Reddit hating on it. Gamefaqs hating on it. I've not seen anyone else say many positive things about it. Usually I will form my own opinion but in this case the numbers are skewing way too far towards negative across the board. Something tells me you just have stockholm syndrome lol. Rust, while not exactly the same type of game, is a better way to spend your time if you're itching for something similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPZjq3y4Sec

Whats bad about being one of the devs? They´re making millions with this game ;) Just today I saw it´s got more ratings now in PSN already than The Witness. And The Witness sold pretty great. It´s growing at x-treme rates and that´s because people love it and tell their friends.. And yeah it´s still at 4 Stars. I don´t know where you looked but there was several posts on the PS4 reddit, one had like 30 replies where 25 liked the game , and 5 hated it. It´s similiar with the metacritic reader reviews. I can see how some wouldn´t enjoy it, like if you´re interested in a story it don´t have one. Or if you expect it´s bug-free...no it´s not. For me I like the survival aspect mostly, the open world and exploring.  And graphics aren´t the most important thing for that.

If you look at the steam page of it ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/251570/ ) , I´m not sure why it´s a suprise people also like it on PS4. Especiall since PS4 has no other games like it yet, hopefully that changes soon.

Ok you gotta be working for the company based on that, nobody else would do that much research lol. And PSN ratings are bogus. Any game with more than 1 review has a 4 or 5 star rating because they don't approve 1-3 star ratings, but the total number of ratings is still shown regardless. Go check any game if you don't believe me. Steam works roughly the same way. It's not in any storefront's best interest to approve bad ratings.

Looking for a timeshare of Street Fighter V. I need my daily dose of Ibuki! I forgot she came out on the 1st...

7 Days to Die Stuff:

This is all my opinion.

Since everyone is talking about 7DTD, I had my eyes set on it with my friends on PS4 until they said it it was only like 4 player online or something. I have the game also on PC since last year, but compared to the other "adventure/survival/open world" games available I feel like 7DTD isn't all that great. I was mostly excited to hear that H1Z1 is porting to PS4, but then was a little bummed out when they said that only King of The Hill will be available for the time being. I think I'm just spoiled because I've played at least over a dozen of these open world type of games since it's like the current hype on PC, but I'd have to say that 7DTD is almost at the bottom of my excitement/enjoyment list. I can see how it's being treated as "something new and fun" on PS4, but once they start porting some of the other open world games on PS4, I think 7DTD will get plummet. I'm glad they're porting these types of games though. Not all of my PS4 friends have a PC that can run the latest games, so with these port I can maybe finally play together with them. I also like the fact that there won't be any cheaters/hackers if I play on PS4.

Ok you gotta be working for the company based on that, nobody else would do that much research lol. And PSN ratings are bogus. Any game with more than 1 review has a 4 or 5 star rating because they don't approve 1-3 star ratings, but the total number of ratings is still shown regardless. Go check any game if you don't believe me. Steam works roughly the same way. It's not in any storefront's best interest to approve bad ratings.
I don't know if that's the case so much as people just don't bother rating things they don't really like.

I don't know if that's the case so much as people just don't bother rating things they don't really like.
Ehhhh that's partially true but we'd still be seeing SOME games with 3 star. Only games I've ever seen with less than 4 star is ones that have one review.

pig needs to shut up about 7 days to die. fucking annoying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oh2FKENMoM

Also Paragon is free on ps+ if anyone was ever played old school Warcraft 3 mod 3 corridors which spawned ice frogs Dota which spawned a new genre called MOBA i tried it last night and was pleasantly surprised.

7 days to die received it´s first update today and another is announced for next month (many people were worrying it wouldn´t receive updates on console).

the update already does adress that main bug where it would freeze for a moment every minute or so, it now happens less and the freeze is much shorter.

maybe just rent it from Q and check it out yourself to not miss out, i still know many people do absolutely love it as you can see anywhere on the net people playing all night with their girlfriend, calling it "minecraft for adults", while yeah some pretty much hate it lol.

Dudes.. 7 days to die is fun. Lay off the pig. Don't hate it till you try it. It's like minecraft with zombies and fucking guns.

Has a shit load of bugs.. But already is patched. This game will grow and grow and grow.

bread's done
Back