CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='phantasyx']so anyone know if hulu plus is sharable yet?

I'm interested in a Blazblue charactor group, assuming we'd download all the characters when they are available.[/QUOTE]
no it has a lock, 24hrs

i have a little big planet voucher for pirates costumes and water level kit. anyone wanna trade me something for that. (voucher is unredeemed) so you can gameshare it. looking for scott pilgrim of some other lbp dlc

[quote name='lo6ick']i have a little big planet voucher for pirates costumes and water level kit. anyone wanna trade me something for that. (voucher is unredeemed) so you can gameshare it. looking for scott pilgrim of some other lbp dlc[/QUOTE]

Willing to trade for a Marvel Costume Kit 2 code?

Edit: PM Sent

Gauging interest on a Scott Pilgrim + Earthworm Jim share.

$20/5 = $4 per share. I can host. Will not be ready until tomorrow. Send me a PM if interested.

1. eth3real
2. speedracer

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='stopchildren']red faction/scott pilgrim group

1. dusbbal2008
2. j-cart
3. stopchildren
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in. Can't host, though.

Need a 5th person for the Red Faction because Lord Darkstorn (psst, that's him right there) decided to drop out after I'd paid.

A++++++++++++ Would offer slot to again.

SLOT SOLD.

[quote name='speedracer']Need a 5th person for the Red Faction because Lord Darkstorn (psst, that's him right there) decided to drop out after I'd paid.

A++++++++++++ Would offer slot to again.[/QUOTE]

Got the email from ya, but I need the password too ;)

[quote name='n4styn4t3']I'm starting to run low on room for separate PSN ids. Anyone interested in starting a long-term share group for all the major PSN titles?[/QUOTE]

When you say major, do you mean full retail games?

[quote name='ninja dog']Got the email from ya, but I need the password too ;)[/QUOTE]
You still didn't get it? I sent it. I'll send again. My apologies.

I hit return on accident on the first one. doh.

edit: sent.

[quote name='dusbbal2008']group is now full

1. dusbbal2008
2. j-cart
3. stopchildren
4.brocool
5. lord darkstorn[/QUOTE]

games are purchased and i sent out pm's requesting payment

[quote name='speedracer']Need a 5th person for the Red Faction because Lord Darkstorn (psst, that's him right there) decided to drop out after I'd paid.

A++++++++++++ Would offer slot to again.[/QUOTE]

So sorry, I just knew I would get Scott Pilgrim down the road and thought it would be ideal to get both in one gameshare.

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Group

(Makoto + all future character downloads. Rest of content will be voted on.)

Slots Available: [4/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2)
3)
4)
5)

Buy In Price: $5

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Members:
1) helmet
2)
3)
4)
5)

Final Price: $7.00

I have multiple vouchers for Little Big Planet Pirates of The Caribbean Costume Kit AND Level Kit. Also have UFC 2010 Online code, and 4 Bad company 2 VIP codes. If anyone wants to trade, send me a PM. looking for pretty much anything (dlc, psn games) looking in specific for Marvel costume packs 1 and 3. also marvel level kit., watchmen costume kit, incredibles costume kit, sonic costume kit

[quote name='Hexgame']Looking for the following games

Megaman 9
Megaman 10
Fl0wer

Noby Noby Boy
Rocket Knight
Fat Princess DLC

If anyone is interested in starting a group for any of those, let me know. We will also need to find a host.
[/QUOTE]

Anyone?

what up all $20 dollar psn group so far 1.bunk22 2.KrebStar lookin for 3 more if interested ill host on my new account with section8 planet minigolf burn zombie burn in space dlc blue toad murder episode 1 top 5 games i would like joe danger world of outlaws sprint cars scott pilgram deathtrack resurection tecmo bowl pm me

I have a question. So i need a bigger HDD (have 120gb) and wanted to upgrade to a bigger one because the current one is almost full.

Question is can I re download the games i have gameshared on a new HDD or are they activated on the current HDD or just my PS3?

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']I have a question. So i need a bigger HDD (have 120gb) and wanted to upgrade to a bigger one because the current one is almost full.

Question is can I re download the games i have gameshared on a new HDD or are they activated on the current HDD or just my PS3?[/QUOTE]

If you back up your current harddrive, and then load the back up on the new harddrive, you will keep all your games and activations and accounts and all that

I'm looking to buy one of the PSN accounts with $150 for around $25 on DHgate. I've done it before and it works. (Although the PSN account is usually closed by Sony within a few days, as long as you don't delete it, you retain access to everything you bought with the $150.)

If anyone wants to split the $25 cost, PM me. I can answer any questions you have.

I definitely want to get these, and am open to most big PSN releases:
Burnout Paradise bundle
Scott Pilgrim
LBP addons - Metal Gear and Pirates level packs

[quote name='gnat_']I'm looking to buy one of the PSN accounts with $150 for around $25 on DHgate. I've done it before and it works. (Although the PSN account is usually closed by Sony within a few days, as long as you don't delete it, you retain access to everything you bought with the $150.)[/QUOTE]

You do know those are funded with stolen credit cards, right?

Late to the game ROCK BAND 2 DLC gamesharing group. I just picked up RB2 and am looking for get some metal infused into the game if anyone is interested. Of the top of my head I am interested in:

Peace Sells... but Whos Buying? - 8 tracks
Dead Kennedys mix - 3 tracks
Chinese Democracy - 13 tracks
Rust in Peace - 11 tracks

I would also be interested in Maiden, Metallica and Spinal Tap. Let me know, I know I am late to the RB2 gamesharing but with RB3 allowing DLC to be imported...

Scott Pilgrim + Earthworm Jim share.

$20/5 = $4 per share.

1. eth3real
2. speedracer (paid)
3. karekano126 (paid)
4. GogetaSS4 (paid)
5. Tdwp_do0d (paid)

Completed

[quote name='xplocvo']Well I was mainly worried about fucking it up somehow and then being out the full $20 without being able to share it. I can host the group, since I have a credit card that can generate virtual numbers. So if I don't want this under my main account, I take it that I just create a new PSN account from scratch, using a new email address (I own a domain so I can make up addresses)? Is that all there is to it?[/QUOTE]
Yup, you don't even need to own a domain or use actual email addresses. As long as you remember the birthday you use to create the account you'll always be able to recover the password, although I like to use actual email addresses even though I haven't in the past.

[quote name='eth3real']Gauging interest on a Scott Pilgrim + Earthworm Jim share.

$20/5 = $4 per share. I can host. Will be ready tonight. Send me a PM if interested.

1. eth3real
2. speedracer
3. karekano126
4. GogetaSS4

1 more slot open.[/QUOTE]
( Very interested! PM'd ^ ^ )

Selling ' Deathspank ' share for $3.00 bucks !

Be Paypal friendly please..Pay ' Gift ' to avoid additional fees ^ ^

Send A PM. Thanks.

(edit:sold)

[quote name='ItchyD']looking for scott pilgrim[/QUOTE]

(edit) i need 2 slots now ..
if anyone decides to host... Please add my name to your list. i pay immediately(Paypal ready) Thank you.

anyone interested in a Transformers WfC DLC share?
$2 per share/I will host - if everyone on board, we could expand to get more stuff (on top of my head EWJ right now is one I don't have)
1. Teujip

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Group

(Makoto + all future character downloads. Rest of content will be voted on.)

Members:
1) helmet
2)
3)
4)
5)

Buy In Price: $5

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Members:
1) helmet
2)
3)
4)
5)

Final Price: $7.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done