CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nakanenui']so those who gameshared scott pilgrim, is it like final fight where you have to be logged in on psn as the user that downloaded it?

thanks.[/QUOTE]

no

[quote name='bunk22']what up all $20 dollar psn group so far 1.bunk22 2.KrebStar lookin for 3 more if interested ill host on my new account with section8 planet minigolf burn zombie burn in space dlc blue toad murder episode 1 top 5 games i would like joe danger world of outlaws sprint cars scott pilgram deathtrack resurection tecmo bowl pm me[/QUOTE]

is anybody else interested in this earthworm jim is another possibility we are talking 100 worth of content

[quote name='mythus']anyone up for a super street fighter costume group + scott pilgrim ?[/QUOTE]

looking for someone to start this group pls.

Looking to sell a share of scott pilgrim/red faction guerilla (ended up getting in a group that included these two as part of a larger set of games)

6 bucks for both games

[quote name='panzerfaust']Original Street Fighter 4 costume set:

1.panzerfaust
2.j-cart

don't really even need a full group since it's so cheap anyways.[/QUOTE]

Let's make it even cheaper with me added:

1.panzerfaust
2.j-cart
3. TooMuchCoolness

[quote name='dusbbal2008']Looking to sell a share of scott pilgrim/red faction guerilla (ended up getting in a group that included these two as part of a larger set of games)

6 bucks for both games[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me, sent you a pm.

[quote name='TylDurden']you don't need to tell anyone all the details, in fact you could come here and advertise that you have an account with $150 to split with people, not that I'm advocating it, just pointing out the obvious. As far as information goes sometimes less is more[/QUOTE]

So we're getting one of the $150 accounts with:

Burnout Bundle = $29.99
Red Faction = $19.99
Scott Pilgrim = $9.99
LBP level packs = $5.99 x 2 = $11.98
detuned = $2.99
Joe Danger = $14.99
Family Feud = $9.99
3 on 3 NHL Arcade = $9.99
Battlefield 1943 = $14.99
Planet Minigolf = $14.99
Heavy Weapon = $9.99

If anybody wants in for $10 Paypal, PM me tonight.

I've removed all reference to accounts set up/ purchased with stolen credit cards. If you know you're buying one of those, do NOT post any reference to such here. Do NOT invite others in. Not on CAG. You want to IM friends, fellow gamers about this, that's your business. But do not get CAG involved in any way.

i have
tmnt,detuned,pain dynamic theme 1 acc,
fatprincess 1 acc
battlefield 1943, and some psp game 1 acc
flower 1acc
resident evil direct cut 1 acc.
high volocity bowling and kz map 1 1 acc
punisher 1acc
pixel junk monster+encore and astriod tripper on 1 acc.
ragdolls 1acc
maybe a few more game i will check
i have warhawk a 1acc that i will trade the whole account since it has a lock on it
UPDATE:
uno and critter crunch 1 acc.
also looking to join a long term group

im looking for red faction or scoot.

i take pay-pal now also

anyone want to trade scott pilgrim for cod black ops flight suit pshome avatar/360 avatar. preorder bonus from gamestop.

i want scott pilgrim

also candy-o, your inbox is full. waiting for trade

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']Let's make it even cheaper with me added:

1.panzerfaust
2.j-cart
3. TooMuchCoolness[/QUOTE]

With 3 people it would 2.17 per person. Do want to get it now or try to wait for one more?

I'm also looking for Scott Pilgrim. I'm not able to host.
I'm no longer looking for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 remaining slots so I am selling them the games on this account are as follows. For $10 US you get ALL of these games. Payment via paypal to the account [email protected]. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I can be contacted either here via PM or preferably PSN my ID is "syyxx". Ok here goes,

Full Games:
Little Big Planet
Earthworm Jim
Death S pank
Savage Moon
Super Stardust HD
Gundemonium Collection (3 full games)
Final Fantasy 8 (PSone Classic)
R Type Tactics (for psp)
PixelJunk Shooter
High Stakes on the Vages (poker edition)
Fat Princess.

AddOns/Maps
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Stimulus and Ressurgence for PAL versions
Assasins Creed 2 Battle of Forli for PAL versions Also.

I only have 3 slots left so be quick. It should sell fast. I live in Australia so contact may be slow with time differences but as soon as we talk I'll give you the information. All the games together cost me about $180 aussie dollars as it is a 100 pound card. Don't miss out on this!

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Not fishy at all.[/QUOTE]
So, that's what that smell is.

From Google's cache of 11 pages back:
[quote name='dozzaKJ'][Edit: Removed. No reason for the information to be seen anymore][/QUOTE]

And what do you know: That account is now banned. Feel free to draw your own conclusions.
Edit: Really, draw your own. I'm not making an accusation.

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Group

(Makoto + all future character downloads. Rest of content will be voted on.)

Slots Available: [2/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2) helmet
3) Gamehead
4)
5)

Buy In Price: $5

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Slots Available: [2/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2) helmet
3) 4thHorseman
4)
5)

Final Price: $7.00

[quote name='madcatz1999']So, that's what that smell is.

From Google's cache of 11 pages back:

And what do you know: That account is now banned. Feel free to draw your own conclusions.
Edit: Really, draw your own. I'm not making an accusation.[/QUOTE]

yeh it was banned for that post being 'unwanted spam' im legit kkthxbye rand. in other news i have 2 slots remaining =]

[quote name='helmet']So wait, are you saying that you were banned and then made a new account? :S[/QUOTE]No, he was banned for trying to sell gameshares on an account put together with funding from a stolen credit card or the like.

And he's banned again, though like roaches, I'm sure we're not rid of him yet.

I'm one of the people who bought a share from that account. I paid $10, got the info and got my games no problem. Whether a stolen credit card or etc was used I have no idea, I really don't want to judge. The share is real tho ^^;

Well, since I'm ignorant on the subject of Gameshare, how do you tell if it's an account with a stolen card or whatever.

Cause...I almost got involved with someone doing that apparently. And I dont' want to do that again.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Well, since I'm ignorant on the subject of Gameshare, how do you tell if it's an account with a stolen card or whatever.

Cause...I almost got involved with someone doing that apparently. And I dont' want to do that again.[/QUOTE]

Well as far as I can tell, if you see a listing with a lot of content for less than the price of a normal share, and/or the owner is emphasizing that they need to sell it fast like the previous seller, it may be likely something is going on.

Most sellers will usually price their share at least 1/5th the cost of the content. No one wants to lose money for no reason, unless they've already made it up elsewhere.

[quote name='helmet']Well as far as I can tell, if you see a listing with a lot of content, for less than half the price of a normal share, and/or the owner is emphasizing that they need to sell it fast like the previous seller, it may be likely something is going on.

Most sellers will usually price their share at least 1/5th the cost of the content. No one wants to lose money for no reason.[/QUOTE]

Bah, knew it looked weird. And yet I fell for it.:wall::wall:

can someone verify that vip maps for bad company 2 or now free (ps3)

if not i got scammed

seems like they're not free.
beware of candy-o!

Looking for Scott Pilgrim. Can host if needed.

Edit: Share full and done.

[quote name='lo6ick']can someone verify that vip maps for bad company 2 or now free (ps3)

if not i got scammed

seems like they're not free.
beware of candy-o![/QUOTE]the maps are free dumb ass and if you think you got scammed then give the code you gave me to someone so they can verify it works,
you just want somethin for nothin and thats not how it works here

its plain math to just give the code that you gave me to someone so they can verify it works,
OR BETTER YET IF SOMEONE WANTS THE CODE HE GAVE ME JUST PM ME SO YOU CAN VERIFY I DIDNT USE IT
the maps are rotated to the public already
the 1st 5 vip maps are now free and automaticly rotate , dont be mad that the code is useless, you can also try the code yourself (duh)

i can give you the benefit of the doubt on this however it's highly suspicious that there no no headlines anywhere mentioning that the vip maps are free for all players now. not to mention that they recently released vip map pack #5 on July 28th

it seems a but fishy that as soon as i send you the code. you say you don't need it. maybe you used it, maybe you backout of the deal last minute. i can't say.

so basically i'm out a code. it's compromised as a one time use code. if i do give/sell/trade it to someone else then i'll know. i don't have my copy of the game so i cannot verify what you say as truth

what am i suppose to think?
also thanks for the childish name calling

i don't care about the code as i have a few more. but you lied and basically are insulting me and i believe that to be unwarranted. i just want to get facts straight, and if by chance you are telling the truth, i offer my sincerest apologies. if not, then i know not to trade with you

[quote name='lo6ick']i can give you the benefit of the doubt on this however it's highly suspicious that there no no headlines anywhere mentioning that the vip maps are free for all players now. not to mention that they recently released vip map pack #5 on July 28th

it seems a but fishy that as soon as i send you the code. you say you don't need it. maybe you used it, maybe you backout of the deal last minute. i can't say.

so basically i'm out a code. it's compromised as a one time use code. if i do give/sell/trade it to someone else then i'll know. i don't have my copy of the game so i cannot verify what you say as truth

what am i suppose to think?
also thanks for the childish name calling[/QUOTE]dummy just log into another account and pop bf2 in and use the code and see for yourself, you tried to make me fork over content for something thats free already,
lame

[quote name='candy-o']dummy just log into another account and pop bf2 in and use the code and see for yourself, you tried to make me fork over content for something thats free already,
lame[/QUOTE]

Well VIP code is necessary for the latest map pack at the least.. And since you have to purchase a VIP code, kinda sounds like its not free.

Sounds iffy.

Edit: Unless it hasn't been updated (which is unlikely), the website also says that ALL map packs are currently for purchase without the VIP code. Not free. :S

yup. claims all vips maps are now free. plain and simple i got scammed.

beware of candy-o

at least be man enough to admit it. then i'll satisfied

[quote name='lo6ick']yup. claims all vips maps are now free. plain and simple i got scammed.

beware of candy-o

at least be man enough to admit it. then i'll satisfied[/QUOTE]wow what a idiot , the 1st 5 maps are now free, so that means the next 2 will be free sooner or later and all the idiot has to do is message a mode i am sure they will be more then happy to use the code and solve a case all in one
im done and if you say i used the damn code again i fuckin will

[quote name='helmet']Well VIP code is necessary for the latest map pack at the least.. And since you have to purchase a VIP code, kinda sounds like its not free.

Sounds iffy.

Edit: Unless it hasn't been updated (which is unlikely), the website also says that ALL map packs are currently for purchase without the VIP code. Not free. :S[/QUOTE]
the latest maps are not out and god only knows when they will be out so if you dont know what your talking about then just stick to your own theme

i see you jumping in these kinds of things all the time
lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back