CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ohboy10451']there's a wrong way & a right way to go about it. Guess which way your going? You've been on this site long enough to know the difference. If this is considered ok then I will spam myself then[/QUOTE]

bro...im not a scammer, i did to much gameshare, u are just the idiot that want to ban me...

[quote name='thelifepa25']bro...im not a scammer, i did to much gameshare, u are just the idiot that want to ban me...[/QUOTE]

I never said scammer, Go back to your Middle School English class.

Looks like our group is probaly complete.

1) RoganSarine
2) MSI Magus
3) sykopaf
4) pjb16
5) Toke 2 Choke

Just need each member to get back to me with their views on voting on what we do/dont want to buy and the min/max they want to spend each month(so far it looks like most people are thinking $20 a month with a little more the first month). Again we should have the group up and downloading games after Rogan gets back from vacation!

After we nail out rules for buying we can hammer out what exactly we want to initially buy.

Anyone interested in starting a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There is now 2 open spot.

Hey Still have 1 (maybe 2) more slot(s) in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium
4.Rocko *tentative*

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

Burnout Paradise Group: Game Plus DLC

Hey looking to start a Burnout Paradise Group for the game and all the current released DLC, plus any DLC that comes in the future.

We will be buying:
  • The game and Party Pack - $29.99
  • Legendary Cars - $7.99
  • Toys Pack - $12.99
  • Boost Specials - $7.99
  • Cops and Robbers Pack - $9.99
  • Big Surf Island - $12.99
Total = $81.94
Split 5 ways = $16.39 (without taxes and paypal fees(if applicable))

Currently I have 2 slots left:
1. brewer
2. kissinger99
3. RoganSarine

PM me if you are interested or want more information.

So does anyone see any big risk in using my main PSN account as our newly formed groups account? Our group is working on a system where 3/5 people have to vote yes to download a game and my vote is the one that would stop us from downloading 1 or 2 games people want because I already own them on my main account. So I was thinking instead of starting an account for the group id just use my existing one and then people could chose if they wanted the stuff I have already paid for or not(and send me a payment if they download it or if they dont they dont have to). As long as I change my credit card from the current auto pay I really dont see any risk to this but figured id ask here first if anyone else can spot a risk.

anybody know of a Fat Princess group? id like this game, but i either want to be in a group, or trade it for a couple of other games (Age of Booty)

[quote name='naes']Anyone interested in starting a DanceDanceRevolution DLC group? I plan to get all the DLC released for this game, so please only join if you want all of it as well.

Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno
5.[/QUOTE]
Anyone else interested?

[quote name='Supreme']Well, looks like our Rock Band DLC group needs one more member. If anyone is interested in a long term group, PM me.[/QUOTE]

bump

Looking for a Dark Mist share from EU (or HK, as long as it has an English option).

Also, I'm interested in a Fat Princess group, which was actually supposed to be out yesterday.

ARGH been scammed twice in two days today a user by the name of thelifepa25 Hoaxed me by saying he will give me burnout but 5 people have activated it i gave him my account with FF7, Burn Zombie Burn etc. And im not sure if i want to gameshare anymore.

Lustyhitter is the only honest trader i have come across.

[quote name='Brockothoko']ARGH been scammed twice in two days today a user by the name of thelifepa25 Hoaxed me by saying he will give me burnout but 5 people have activated it i gave him my account with FF7, Burn Zombie Burn etc. And im not sure if i want to gameshare anymore.

Lustyhitter is the only honest trader i have come across.
[/QUOTE]

you should have read my previous posts on this page

but kube00, he took my burnout paradise account and tekken 5 and mk 2.... he dodnt give me ff7 fuk him, then he said that i scam fuking lie bith

Mate your the scammer here, all you have to do is look at previous posts. Look at the people calling for mods to ban you.

If i knew a moderator here i would take it up with them ...

[quote name='Brockothoko']Mate your the scammer here, all you have to do is look at previous posts. Look at the people calling for mods to ban you.

If i knew a moderator here i would take it up with them ...[/QUOTE]

you took all my share i have video everething about you did yesterday, wtf my cousin from australia took tekken and he can play it ,you said when u take it error code wtf liar..

[quote name='thelifepa25']you took all my share i have video everething about you did yesterday, wtf my cousin from australia took tekken and he can play it ,you said when u take it error code wtf liar..[/QUOTE]
Frankly, I'm far more willing to believe Brocko right now then you. There are too many complaints against you. But, that's beside the point. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT HERE. Send a message to one of the mods (message Shrike or something) and work with them. Regardless of what you choose, stop talking about it here. We don't care, and I don't know that anyone believes you anyway.

Anyone interested in starting a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There is now 2 open spot.

Looking to gameshare on my main account.

What I have
Jumping Flash
Castlevania SOTN
Call of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Pixel Junk Eden
Flow + Expansion
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD
Megaman 9 + Protoman Mode + Endless Attack + Hero Mode + Superhero Mode + Special Stage
LBP Kratos + Medusa + Minotaur (plus the free ones... don't know if they still have them all up)
Call of Duty WAW M1A1
Call of Duty WAW 1st Map Pack
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD
Wipeout HD
Lumines Supernova
Rayman
Flower
Worms

Looking for
Gunstar Heroes
Bomberman
Comet Crash
Penny Arcade
Jeopardy
SuperStarDust DLC
Dropitz
FF7

Looking for a large trade of as many games as I can. Please IM me with offers.

Thanks!

I'm looking to join or start a PSN game group. Long term...

But not that involved with the buying, maybe 1-3 games a month.

Stuff I'd want now, Trash Panis...thats about it.

Hey, i have eight psn games to share!

Here's wat i have

3 on 3 nhl arcade
Ratchet and Clank:Quest for Booty
Burn Zombie Burn
Super Rub A Dub
High Velocity Bowling
Medieval
Locorocho: Chocochoroco
Wipeout HD

I want

Final Fantasy VII
Super Stardust HD
Pixeljunk Eden
Mortal Combat

AND ESPECIALLY SIREN OR BURNOUT!!!

Message my PSN- TmanMushroom if u want to make a trade, i won't be here much

Post in this thread saying what you would like to purchase
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

Ok so I'm starting a shorterm gameshare group for variety of PSN/PS1 classic games (No add ons). This is a 1 time shorterm gameshare group. Each share will be $10. The games will be vote by majority of 5 members. The numbers of games we're getting will be depend on what the final votes are. PM Me if you're interested in getting multiple games for $10.

Games of interests:
- Punisher
- Bomberman Ultra
- others?

Members:
1) luan87us
2)
3)
4)
5)
Price: $10/share

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='YodaEXE']Frankly, I'm far more willing to believe Brocko right now then you. There are too many complaints against you. But, that's beside the point. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT HERE. Send a message to one of the mods (message Shrike or something) and work with them. Regardless of what you choose, stop talking about it here. We don't care, and I don't know that anyone believes you anyway.[/QUOTE]
Mods can't do anything. Gamesharing is at your own risk.

[quote name='naes']Anyone interested in starting a DanceDanceRevolution DLC group? I plan to get all the DLC released for this game, so please only join if you want all of it as well.

1. naes
2. xeno
5.[/QUOTE]
Still looking for 3 more members.

[quote name='jman619']We need a gameshare going for The Punisher. If anyone wants to start it up if not I will.[/QUOTE]

I'll start up one for $2.50 a share to cover PP fees. PM if interested.
Will trade a share for Echochrome.

EDIT: Group officially started:
1. Carpwrist
2. DAWG26
3. jman619

I am looking for ONE MORE PERSON to join my game share group. Only reply if you are serious, please. This is for a LONG-TERM sharing group.

We have, so far:

1.) Crash Commando
2.) Burn Zombie Burn
3.) Bionic Commando: Rearmed (soon to have trophies)
4.) Killzone 2 Map Packs

We focus on PSN games but entertain DLC and PS1 games if there is a strong desire for them. In the case of DLC, it has to be unanimous. We look to buy frequently, but not every single week. Only when there is a game that people want. The more expensive, the more people have to vote for it. PM me with any questions.

We are definitely interested in Fat Princess.

[quote name='ohboy10451']I am looking for ONE MORE PERSON to join my game share group. Only reply if you are serious, please. This is for a LONG-TERM sharing group.

We have, so far:

1.) Crash Commando
2.) Burn Zombie Burn
3.) Bionic Commando: Rearmed (soon to have trophies)
4.) Killzone 2 Map Packs

We focus on PSN games but entertain DLC and PS1 games if there is a strong desire for them. In the case of DLC, it has to be unanimous. We look to buy frequently, but not every single week. Only when there is a game that people want. The more expensive, the more people have to vote for it. PM me with any questions.

We are definitely interested in Fat Princess.[/QUOTE]
How much will the initial investment be?

I don't think I can get any money via paypal so I'll do a share exchange.

Titles I have:
Rag Doll Kund Fu (0/5)
Bomberman Ultra (0/5)

What I am looking for in exchange for either, or both:
Fat Princess
Noby Noby Boy
LITTLEBIGPLANET DLC

If you are interested, please send a PM.

1. naes
2. xeno
5.[/QUOTE]
Anyone?

There's a Dance Dance revolution for the ps3? I might be interested!

Edit: Oh, now I see. I was unaware that the game was being released!

[quote name='MSI Magus']Still working on getting a group together that is interested in purchasing high profile/quality PSN games. We wouldn't be looking at a lot of DLC but it will be entertained if most of the group is interested in it. We are still discussing PSX games and just how many of them we will look at but so far it seems the group has at least some interest in them. We plan on buying a lot of games pretty fast but also want to find someone that is interested in continuing to buy a lot of content. Games that we are currently looking at grabbing.

Crash Commando
Comet Crash
Burn Zombie Burn
Super Stardust HD + Expansions
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Ratchet & Clank Game
Final Fantasy 7
Metal Gear Solid
Pixel Junk Monsters + Encore Expansion
Pixel Junk Elements
Fat Princess

The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) MSI Magus
3) sykopaf
4) pjb16
5)[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in this group if the spot is still open.

[quote name='luan87us']Ok so I'm starting a shorterm gameshare group for variety of PSN/PS1 classic games (No add ons). This is a 1 time shorterm gameshare group. Each share will be $10. The games will be vote by majority of 5 members. The numbers of games we're getting will be depend on what the final votes are. PM Me if you're interested in getting multiple games for $10.

Games of interests:
- Punisher
- Bomberman Ultra
- others?

Members:
1) luan87us
2)
3)
4)
5)
Price: $10/share[/QUOTE]

no one?

I have:

Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty
All 3 Warhawk Expansion add-ons

I want:

Flower
Pixel Junk Monsters
Killzone 2 Map Packs
Metal Gear Solid Little Big Planet Pack

Not yet released:
Fat Princess
Modnation Racers

PM me if interested in any kind of deal. I only own 2 games but we can split the cost by paypal if we both want any of the games I listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back