CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got:
Pixeljunk Monsters (no expansions)
Pixeljunk Eden
The Last Guy
Pain (one of the characters, no expansion)
Super Stardust HD (no expansions)
Everyday Shooter
Toei-Emaki
Loco Roco Cocoreccho

I don't have but want:
Wipeout HD
Mega Man 9
Ratchet and Clank
Bionic Commando
Tekken 5

PM me with what you've got and we can talk trade.

i would like to join a game share group but do not have any thing to share as of now but will share anything i get in the future and i do not have accese to cridit cards so i will add psn cards when i get them. the kind of group i want to join is where everybody just shares everything and does not decide on what to buy as a group but to buy anything they want then share it with everybody. invite me to a group if you want me in it

Starting NEW ---> PSN Gamesharing Group RaVeN

Looking for 2 more members:
Prefer CAG's with some experience or references,

Have: Add-on Bundle for Warhawk (paid $15.99 for all 3)

Just a sample of some of the things we've discussed but its only a 'preliminary' list of what games are of interest in downloading:

Wipeout HD
1942: Joint Strike
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection w/online
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Super Stardust HD
The Last Guy
Burnout Paradise
or Gran Turismo 5 Prologue & even Warhawk (if its shareable)

Details: mainly ps3 games & add-ons, shareable titles, NO GH or RB though
vote on what we buy,

If your interested shoot me a pm, and I'll give you more of the details

Last edited by a moderator:
I have SSHD and numerous rock band tracks. Ultimatley, i'm interested in trading to anyone who might have the Little Big Planet Beta! PM me and let me know!!!

[quote name='bigdaddy1313']I have SSHD and numerous rock band tracks. Ultimatley, i'm interested in trading to anyone who might have the Little Big Planet Beta! PM me and let me know!!![/quote]

The beta ends tomorrow.

If there is any chance of Socom being shareable, I want to get the ball rolling on a group.

Also need the online portion of Tekken, have paypal.

[quote name='DarthPuma']If there is any chance of Socom being shareable, I want to get the ball rolling on a group.

Also need the online portion of Tekken, have paypal.[/quote]

If you get the Tekken expansion, hook me up.

Want:
SSHD Solo Add-On

Have:
LBP In-Game Costume (will not be redeemable until you purchase the game)

I will PM the code as soon as I receive it.

I need a bit of help figuring out the intricacies of the sharing system. Hypothetical situation: I get games 5 from 5 different ps3s, but do not share anything back. Can I still share with 5 other PS3 seperate from the initial 5?

[quote name='Turok']I need a bit of help figuring out the intricacies of the sharing system. Hypothetical situation: I get games 5 from 5 different ps3s, but do not share anything back. Can I still share with 5 other PS3 seperate from the initial 5?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can. Well, it would be 4 PS3's assuming you count the one you're using as one of the 5.

[quote name='deoch']Yes, you can. Well, it would be 4 PS3's assuming you count the one you're using as one of the 5.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. Thanks.

[quote name='doubledown']If SOCOM is shareable, I'll be in for a GameShare with someone.

I'm still looking for Jeopardy also...anyone.?[/quote]

That's two for Socom then.

No one up for the Tekken expansion?

if anyone wants to gameshare pm me

have
mortal kombat 2
pain and amusment park add-on
loco roco
aquatopia
socom beta
flow and expansion

Want
pretty much anything game wise no add ons except tekken oline add on

i also will be dl socom also on the first day so pm me what you have to trade

I would like to join in a Group. Please no Rock Band songs or GH group.. I want to join in a group that mainly download full PSN games and add-on. This will help cut the cost of all those good psn games!

[quote name='skylinersx']I would like to join in a Group. Please no Rock Band songs or GH group.. I want to join in a group that mainly download full PSN games and add-on. This will help cut the cost of all those good psn games![/quote]

Sent you PM, sky

Wipeout:HD, BC:Rearmed, 1942
1. Costa
2. cknewdeal
3. skyanin
4. projectkuro

total for these 3 games $8, only 1 spot left, we just need a single person to make it worth it, 3 games $8 now thats cheap

I need a group.. is there any group out there that have one more spot for me? I will for sure contribute money to the group and I hope other group members will do the same. Games I currently want from the PS store: Warhawk, Wipeout HD, Burnout Paradise, GT5, etc.. (Mainly full games) probably even Qore(sharable) lol

so skylinersx you want in in the 3 game group, even though you have 1942, you can sell it for $5, and the total for 3 games is $8

Need 3 more for long-term share group

Have:

Warhawk add-on Bundle (all 3)

'preliminary' list of games we have interest in downloading:
(not in any order or timeframe)

Wipeout HD
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection w/online
Burnout
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Warhawk & GT5 (if shareable)
The Last Guy
Mortal Kombat II

If your interested shoot me a pm

I have a rather... ahem... unorthodox request. I was wondering if anyone was willing to share the Killzone 2 beta for a couple of hours with me. Personally, I just want to see how the graphics are up close and personal (yeah, the videos are excellent indicators, but I like to eye the lighting, textures, and animations at my own pace) since I'm a huge graphics whore. Ill delete the download and deactivate the account from my PS3 so you'll still have your original share count by the end of the day. Any takers would obviously be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='Romis']Need 3 more for long-term share group

If your interested shoot me a pm[/quote]

for those ppl still looking for a group to join.. now is your perfect chance!!

I'm lookin' to Gameshare or join a group BUT, I will not deal with any "CAG Newbies" or "CAG-In-Training" peeps. PM me if you're interested and I'll let you know what I've got and what I want.

Hint: More established CAG's are a GO.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I'm lookin' to Gameshare or join a group BUT, I will not deal with any "CAG Newbies" or "CAG-In-Training" peeps. PM me if you're interested and I'll let you know what I've got and what I want.

Hint: More established CAG's are a GO.[/quote]

Do you have PixelJunk Eden? :whistle2:o

look im looking for linger in shadows and jeopardy will trade my psn games for them look in my sig for my list

pm me if interested

have
mortal kombat 2
pain and amusment park add-on
loco roco
aquatopia
socom beta
flow and expansion

Want
pretty much anything game wise on psn no add ons except tekken oline add on

Does Gamesharing work like the 360 does it? For example, 2 profiles on the same system, I download something with Profile X, Profile Y can now play it.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Do you have PixelJunk Eden? :whistle2:o[/quote]
Yea I have it, but I also have most of the stuff you have already, and the rest I'm not interested in, unless you do have more than that :whistle2:k

Btw, I've read the PM's people have sent me, I'll be replying to them shortly

Quick question. When a game is being shared and someone who has already downloaded needs to delete it and re-download the same game, does it take up another use out of the 5? Or can that person re-download as many times as they want, as long as they do it from the same machine?

Looks like SOCOM is shareable. I compared the user agreement to GT5P/Warhawk and its nothing like those 2. Seems to be a normal sharable title. Who is going to try it out?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back