CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Nariko (still) for Little Big Planet.
I will give you a eMusic code, Three Kratos codes,
and a game from my PSN (just choose one). PM me.

[quote name='xcopy']Looking to buy a share via Pay Pal. ($2.40 / $2.50 +/- a game)

Superstardust HD

The Last Guy

Linger

Blast Factor[/quote]

i have the last guy ;o

pm me

I've got Wipeout HD and Penny Arcade, and I'm looking for GTi Club Plus. I could paypal you some money too if you want to go that route. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='endlessPRO']i have the last guy ;o

pm me[/quote]

Thanks, check your PM.

Still looking for:

Superstardust HD

Linger

Blast Factor

I think there's about 8 people that want Super Stardust HD about this point. Anybody want to take the lead on this? I've never done the PM and purchase bit before so I'm hesitant to do so myself.... not to throw danny8k under the bus but I know I've gotten a couple games where he's been the lead guy and I know he said he wants it...

Have:
- Nariko LBP ln-Game costume. (Last share)

Want:
-SSF2HDR + LUMINES SUPERNOVA (comes out on 12/11/08)

PM Me here or PSN. PSN ID: tagout.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tagout']Have:
- Nariko LBP ln-Game costume. (Last share)

Want:
-SSF2HDR
-LUMINES SUPERNOVA (comes out on 12/11/08)

PM Me here or PSN. PSN ID: tagout.[/quote]
could please reserve that nariko costume please? i have a freind from CAG who has been looking every were for one ill have him PM you either today or tomarrow

[quote name='Dudley14']I think there's about 8 people that want Super Stardust HD about this point. Anybody want to take the lead on this? I've never done the PM and purchase bit before so I'm hesitant to do so myself.... not to throw danny8k under the bus but I know I've gotten a couple games where he's been the lead guy and I know he said he wants it...[/quote]

I have no problem buying the game, but no sooner than wednesday night because my college is on finals :cry:

Im going to start a new game account, load it with 120$ with the following:

Linger in the Shadows
Prince of Persia Classic
Penny Arcade Episode 1
Super Street Fighter HD
Soldner X
Puzzle Quest
The Last Guy

Tentative: Flow and Age of Booty

AND ONCE RELEASED FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS

December 11: Lumines Supernova
December 18: Crash Commando
December 23: Savage Moon

+the remaining balance, which i expect to be more than 20$, to the person i'll sell this to can choose with me ;)

I'll only sell this to one person for 40$, and he can share/sell the remaining 3 slots to whoever he so wishes. I'm a lazy guy so I don't mind being on the short end of the stick and i'm paying less than what is should have been without sharing anyway.

gimme a PM, first person to do so gets this great deal.

If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • Age of Booty
  • Bionic Commando Rearmed
  • echochrome ($4.99)
  • Linger in Shadows
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode 1
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
Please let me know if gamesharing any of the above will cause problems. I'm also willing to join gameshare groups for the above.

so i go on do the gamesharing for soldner and try playing it since I had it for a while.

then i get this.

The copyright protection information is invalid. ( 80029513).

what is this?

[quote name='Hostile']If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • Age of Booty
  • Bionic Commando Rearmed
  • echochrome ($4.99)
  • Linger in Shadows
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode 1
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
Please let me know if gamesharing any of the above will cause problems. I'm also willing to join gameshare groups for the above.[/quote]

well hostile i know your looking for a bundle of games for that. but i only have 1 which is novastrike ( 2.30$ pp ? ) wat u think?

[quote name='endlessPRO']well hostile i know your looking for a bundle of games for that. but i only have 1 which is novastrike ( 2.30$ pp ? ) wat u think?[/quote]

You got that for $4.99 ;) I would prefer not to get them a game at a time.

^^ Hey Hostile, how about my package? You can get an extra 20$ for you to spend, get the games you want and more, and then sell the 3 other slots. For straight and kind division it comes out as round 17$ each for all of you + you get 20$-30$ to spend for yourself.

Might cancel soldner x if they have trouble playing that stuff.

Still have one slot on Age of Booty. Looking for Pain, PJ Monsters Encore, SSD HD Team add on or Blast Factor.

Freakyzeeky, I see xcopy is also looking for Blast factor. if we can get 2 more I'd buy a slot

[quote name='Foo228']So I must've missed the memo - blast factor has trophies?[/quote]

Yea they hit Thursday. Probably the reason it's interest is up lately. Heard the Advanced research add on improved the game quite a bit.

[quote name='vx2']^^ Hey Hostile, how about my package? You can get an extra 20$ for you to spend, get the games you want and more, and then sell the 3 other slots. For straight and kind division it comes out as round 17$ each for all of you + you get 20$-30$ to spend for yourself.

Might cancel soldner x if they have trouble playing that stuff.[/quote]

No thanks. I only want 4-5 of those games and since you would still have access to the account, I wouldn't want to pay you the $40 or so upfront.

I'm interested in this Super Stardust HD group.

Also, I'm interested in joining or create a sharegroup for Blast Factor. 1 question, do the Blast Factor trophies require the add on pack?

[quote name='Wario64']I'm interested in this Super Stardust HD group.

Also, I'm interested in joining or create a sharegroup for Blast Factor. 1 question, do the Blast Factor trophies require the add on pack?[/quote]

I think trophies would be implemented regardless of whether it has the add-on or not. More specifically, I would like to know if the add-on adds more trophies?

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I think trophies would be implemented regardless of whether it has the add-on or not. More specifically, I would like to know if the add-on adds more trophies?[/QUOTE]

I want to know if there are specific trophies that require the addon to be earned

[quote name='Wario64']I want to know if there are specific trophies that require the addon to be earned[/quote]

From what I read, Blast Factor has 25 trophies. 15 in the base game, 10 more spread out on both expansions. Not sure the amount for each expansion though

[quote name='Dammenion']From what I read, Blast Factor has 25 trophies. 15 in the base game, 10 more spread out on both expansions. Not sure the amount for each expansion though[/quote]

I think there's a Blast Factor bundle offered in the PS Store if I'm not mistaken. Don't remember off the top of my head how much is it though.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I think there's a Blast Factor bundle offered in the PS Store if I'm not mistaken. Don't remember off the top of my head how much is it though.[/quote]

It's $12.99. I was trying to figure out if I wanted it in a gameshare and after trying the demo... not really.

[quote name='Dammenion']Yea they hit Thursday. Probably the reason it's interest is up lately. Heard the Advanced research add on improved the game quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

That makes sense. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='Wario64']I'm interested in this Super Stardust HD group.

Also, I'm interested in joining or create a sharegroup for Blast Factor. 1 question, do the Blast Factor trophies require the add on pack?[/quote]

I'll go in with you on Superstardust HD as well as a Blast Factor group.

[quote name='xcopy']I'll go in with you on Superstardust HD as well as a Blast Factor group.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what's going on with the ongoing SStardust HD group right now...

Blast Factor I can make. I want the addons too if they're not too pricey. Shouldn't be that much if we're sharing.

[quote name='Wario64']I'm not sure what's going on with the ongoing SStardust HD group right now...

Blast Factor I can make. I want the addons too if they're not too pricey. Shouldn't be that much if we're sharing.[/quote]

For the Blast Factor bundle it is $12.99 that includes both add-ons, so 2.59 is 1/5th. Not too bad. I wasn't blown away by the demo either but heard the Add on really makes it better. Plus I'm becoming a trophy whore lately lol.

[quote name='Wario64']I'm not sure what's going on with the ongoing SStardust HD group right now...

Blast Factor I can make. I want the addons too if they're not too pricey. Shouldn't be that much if we're sharing.[/quote]

I'll go in on Blast Factor if you're still looking for people.

Missed out on last weeks releases. If anyone is offering Soldner-X let me know, I got paypal. Would also like to know if anyone is planing on making a gamshare for luminesSN+any exp that they release this upcoming Thurs.

ok, so for Blast factor we'll get the bundle add on for $12.99. I can do the purchasing/creating account part as long as you guys paypal me with non-cc.

so we got:

wario64
xcopy
Dudley14

who else wants in? and if you guys are interested in super stardust, we could do both if you guys want. it'd save me the trouble of finding a stardust HD group

and 1 more question. is there a limit on many users i can store on my PS3?

Offering
Soldner-X
Naruto Stormpack 1 (Exclusive to Gamestop Preorders)
PAIN
PixelJunk Eden.

Looking for
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Naruto Stormpack 2 (exclusive to Gamecrazy Preorders)

Just PM or post here if your Interested.
thx!

ok, need 1 more for blast factor + add on bundle.

wario64
xcopy
Dudley14
Dammenion

will pm out the paypal info when we get the 5th.

[quote name='Wario64']ok, need 1 more for blast factor + add on bundle.

wario64
xcopy
Dudley14
Dammenion

will pm out the paypal info when we get the 5th.[/quote]

count me in for blast factor ^^
if we can get the super stardust hd bundle too, it will be awesome :bouncy:

ok i have soldire x fortune and pjm and blastfactor on 1 account.
socom
sf hd
stardust
pain
wipeout hd on 1 account

also i have 1 account with nariko and karatos packs

Have:
Wipeout HD
Piyotama

Want:
Stardust
Soldner-X
Everyday Shooter

PM if interested.

Still looking for Blast Factor + add-ons. :(

Plus, I'm interested in joining a Lumines Supernova group when it comes out this Thursday as well... hopefully I won't get overlooked this time. :/
Again, I pay 1/5th of the price plus Paypal fees.

[quote name='arnoldhead']Are there enough people for another Super Stardust HD group?[/QUOTE]

i think so. i think we can do:

wario64
xcopy
dudly14
danny8k
arnoldhead

would you guys be cool if we get the solo pack too? i'm not particularly interested in the co-op pack. that would make it $15/5 = $3.

i'm creating another PSN account right now, just need you guys to confirm.

edit: actually i found a bundle that has both add ons and game for $15. cool beans.

Any interest in a warhawk dlc gameshare?

I'm sure there's a number of us intereted in it because of the amazon deal today.
If not, it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back