CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to buy PSN gameshares will pay via Pay Pal. (non-cc)

Paying $2.30/$2.50 per game.

Linger In Shadows
LUMINES Supernova
Novastrike
PAIN
Penny Arcade Adventures: Episode One
Penny Arcade Adventures: Episode Two
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Monsters

[quote name='Foo228']Anyone up for a spyro group? It'll be real cheap, $7/5 shares ($1.40 + fees or $4.20 for all 3)[/quote]

Anyone? Christmas gift to all of us? :)

I'll jump in and take spyro foo228

I'm also interested in lemmings and still want Wipeout HD....
Any shares in either of these available ?

I'm now considering starting a group (not a one time group) but an actual (on-going) group that would be interested in the same games that I would be.

stuff like:
Tekken
Wipeout HD
Lemmings

Would anyone on here like in ??
I got a few friends that are already interested but I want to make the number of ppl upto 5 ;)

Let me know if your interested

[quote name='BigGanja']I'll jump in and take spyro foo228[/quote]

Awesome, 3 more people til we have some good ol' 3d platforming action.

want: WipeoutHD, Tekken 5, MGS4 LBP DLC

have: Kratos LBP code, RB2 Track pack V2 DLC code PS3 worth $20 (its not the free 20 song an back of manual) sold a 360 version to a fellow CAG member.

I have Megaman 9, Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty, Pixeljunk Monsters, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, and some Rock Band DLC. Looking for Rock Band songs if anyone wants to trade. Not really looking for other games since I bought what I wanted.

[quote name='FusionHype']I have Megaman 9, Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty, Pixeljunk Monsters, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, and some Rock Band DLC. Looking for Rock Band songs if anyone wants to trade. Not really looking for other games since I bought what I wanted.[/quote]

Want paypal? I'm interested in your megaman 9 and maybe some rb tracks.

Want: Wipeout Pure HD, Warhawk Booster Pack, Lumines Supernova, Crash Commando, High Velocity Bowling, Bionic Commando Rearmed or Megaman 9.

Have: Street Fighter HD Remix, and Pixel Junk Eden - not much, but it's something.

pm me if interested, thanks.

Lemmingss is on PSN, when did I miss that. Is it really outdated or not. Last one I played was on PSP, it was pretty looking.

[quote name='shadowkast']Lemmingss is on PSN, when did I miss that. Is it really outdated or not. Last one I played was on PSP, it was pretty looking.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it was a launch titles for PSN. I have that as the first demo I downloaded.

[quote name='FusionHype']I have Megaman 9, Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty, Pixeljunk Monsters, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, and some Rock Band DLC. Looking for Rock Band songs if anyone wants to trade. Not really looking for other games since I bought what I wanted.[/quote]
Would you take Paypal for Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty?

I'm really only looking for trading stuff, not so much for paypal since it's only a couple of bucks.
Anyone want to go halfsies on the No Doubt Track Pack and Foo Fighters pack for Rock Band?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Swiss']Is anyone interested in Burnout Paradise or have it? Please pm or start a group.[/quote]

I'm in for Burnout Paradise.

So who wants to join the Cool Club and get spyro?

It's scientifically proven that you get a 10% increase in brain potential (have 3, need 2)

I'm looking to start a gran turismo prologue group. PM me if interested.

NVM: Realized you can't gameshare it... Thanks Dammenion

[quote name='NateNinja']I'm looking to start a gran turismo prologue group. PM me if interested.[/quote]

I though GT5 Prologue was restricted like Warhawk and SOCOM, where only one system per per account per 24 hour period.

[quote name='xcopy']I'm in for Burnout Paradise.[/quote]

[quote name='dragonjud']Me too (or 3 that is :))[/quote]

ok cool, who will start the group? If we get all five, that's basically $6 + tax each. So def worth it. We need two more.

So far:

1. Swiss
2. xcopy
3. dragonjud

[quote name='Foo228']So who wants to join the Cool Club and get spyro?

It's scientifically proven that you get a 10% increase in brain potential (have 3, need 2)[/quote]All 3 Spyro games? I didn't even know they were all on the PSN. I'm definitely interested in the trilogy if you've still got a spot open.

If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • Age of Booty
  • echochrome ($4.99)
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
I'm also willing to join gameshare groups for the above.

Okay, anyone interested in starting a Rock Band DLC group? One time only or for the future aswell, it doesn't matter.

EDIT: Found a group to join, so ignore!

[quote name='modium']All 3 Spyro games? I didn't even know they were all on the PSN. I'm definitely interested in the trilogy if you've still got a spot open.[/quote]

Yep, all 3. 1 slot left!

...and we need a buyer

People involved:
-Foo228
-BigGanja
-Dingleberry
-modium
-?

have:

super stardust HD bundel
toy home
toy home expansion
LBP street fighter pack
LBP loco roco pack

want:

wipe out HD
age of booty
PAIN add ons
basicly any trophy game

all this is under 1 acount so it will gave you access to download every thing that i have so please be resonable. PM me offers

Looking for the following games

Want:
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Wipeout HD
SSF2THD (reallllllly need it cuz im having a lil party and this would make it awesome :D )
1942 Joint Strike
Burnout Paradise
LBP stuff
ANYTHING else that is good

Have:
PJ Eden
PJMonsters
RC QFB
The Last Guy
Novastrike
Aquatopia
Operation Creature Feature
Trials of Topoq
Linger in Shadows

PM if you are interested. Looking to either gameshare or join a group. would like to join a longterm group but a single transaction one is fine.

Ok, starting a WipeoutHD group. Price is $4.43 to cover paypal fees. I'll buy the game once I have 4/5 people paid (which includes me)
1. NateNinja

if there's still some spaces left, i'm in!

[quote name='Swiss']ok cool, who will start the group? If we get all five, that's basically $6 + tax each. So def worth it. We need two more.

So far:

1. Swiss
2. xcopy
3. dragonjud
5.[/quote]

[quote name='NateNinja'], starting a WipeoutHD group. Price is $4.43 to cover paypal fees. I'll buy the game once I have 4/5 people paid (which includes me)
1. NateNinja
2.Dingleberry (p)
3. Dammenion (p)
4. NateNinja Friend
[/quote]

added Dingleberry and Dammenion. Need just 1 more person.

[quote name='frictor']if there's still some spaces left, i'm in![/quote]

1. Swiss
2. xcopy
3. dragonjud
4. frictor
5. Dingleberry

Burnout Paradise is now full.

Still need 1 more person for the Spyro group.

Also, is it possible to gameshare the rock band export key?
If it is, then somebody that has Rock Band 1 could do 4 of us a huge favor.
We could split the code up at $5/4 which is $1.60 a share (after paypal fees).
The person with RB would get the tracks free, basically, as they're supplying us with the game.
The others pay $1.60 to get 55 RB tracks, so it's a win-win situation.

So who's in, if it's possible? I'd definitely be.

[quote name='Foo228']Still need 1 more person for the Spyro group.

Also, is it possible to gameshare the rock band export key?
If it is, then somebody that has Rock Band 1 could do 4 of us a huge favor.
We could split the code up at $5/4 which is $1.60 a share (after paypal fees).
The person with RB would get the tracks free, basically, as they're supplying us with the game.
The others pay $1.60 to get 55 RB tracks, so it's a win-win situation.

So who's in, if it's possible? I'd definitely be.[/QUOTE]

I think the key is sharable, I haven't read anything that says its not. I have RB1, but this has to be a group of 5 very established traders with the last person mailing the game back to me.

[quote name='FlipSide']I think the key is sharable, I haven't read anything that says its not. I have RB1, but this has to be a group of 5 very established traders with the last person mailing the game back to me.[/quote]

So we'd still have to "have" the game?

[quote name='Foo228']So we'd still have to "have" the game?[/QUOTE]

Yes you have to have the disc physically. The Export key lets you copy the songs off the Rockband disc to your PS3 harddrive except for 4 songs.

Have
LBP Kratos Costume
LBP Minotaur Costume
LBP Medusa Costume
LBP GOW Sticker Pack
LBP Spaceman Costume
LBP Halloween Mask Costume
LBP Turkey Head Costume
LBP Animal Costume Pack
LBP Chimera Costume
LBP Festive Pack
LBP MotorStorm Costume
LBP Metal Gear Solid Costume Pack
LBP Metal Gear Solid Level Pack
LBP Street Fighter Costume Pack

Want
LBP Nariko Costume

PM Me.

have:

super stardust HD bundel(game and both expansions) (you can download expansions seperate)
toy home
toy home expansion
LBP street fighter pack
LBP loco roco pack

want:

wipe out HD
age of booty
PAIN add ons
basicly any trophy game

all would like any of those games. all this is under 1 acount so it will gave you access to download every thing that i have. PM me offers

i don't have any DLC yet for my PS3 but i would like to start a long term group with 20$ PSN cards (then there is no need for exchanging credit card info.) if 4 other people are interseted in a long term group for PSN Games and some Addons please PM me, and i'll put something together.

All spots have been filled

[quote name='bballplaya210']I started a group for Suikoden. There is currently 1 spot left. PM me if you're interested.

1. bballplaya210
2. toogood
3. zkitaN
4. FlipSide
5. Dingleberry
[/QUOTE]

I have street fighter, but looking for very specific things to trade.

[quote name='Foo228']^What's the status of this street fighter group?[/quote]

I'm looking for the metallica pack for guitar hero, and then burnout, followed by wild arms and suikoden.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Getting started, it is highly reccomended to find a Group

Post in this thread saying what you would like to purchase. Whether you want to get 5 people to buy a single game or map pack, or the entire PSN collection.

If your gamesharing group is meant for multiple transactions, one of your members should look into making a social group here on CAG.

To do this, go to the social group page, scroll down to the bottom, and click create group. Name it something like "CAG Gameshare Group __", and make it invite only. Then after you've done that, scroll to the bottom to invite your friends. This solve our communication problems between groups

ALSO - You can search this topic for games to see what other people have or want, and try and PM them and get something together.

To Users Setup on the Old Board

Here is the link:
http://caggamesharing.aforumfree.com/index.htm

A CAG Gamesharing FAQ

Q: How does gamesharing work?

A: It's simple. Once you buy a game, that game is tied to your PSN ID. Basically all you do is give someone your account info, and they click "download again." Both players will have the game, but remember, don't delete the account from your PSN, or the downloaded game will be gone!

Q: All right, seems easy enough, but how does this group thing work, and whats the point?

A: Basically, take the original idea, and add a few people into the mix. Each person logs on to the account, adds their credit card info, and buys the game(s) the group has agreed on. This is helpful to us, because prior to contorary belief, Sony limits us to gamesharing with 5 PEOPLE, not 5 shares per game. The whole group thing meets that requirement. Not to mention, having a single account for 5 people where you add and remove your credit card information is a LOT safer than just giving your account information to some random guy.

Q: This whole gamesharing thing sounds sketchy to me. Is it legit?

A: From CheapyD, the man himself:

Approved by Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment of America
http://www.wired.com/gaming/gamingreviews/news/2006/10/71982

Sony announced that players who download games from PlayStation's online shop can share them on up to five other PS3 machines.

If a player logs into his PlayStation 3 account on a friend's system, he can download any game he has already purchased. "You can send that content to four other friends for that initial investment," said Tretton. "We want to get the game in as many hands as possible." "It's not about generating profits at each and every interaction with the consumer," he said. "I think that really offsets the argument that says, 'Wow, that's a really pricey system.'"

Q: Feedback should be left for this transaction, right?

A: No. Per Trading/Feedback rules and guidelines in the trading forum:

Trading on CAG is "at your own risk". However, there are some special cases where feedback is not allowed and engaging in this specific trading activity warrants a special warning. Onto the list :

Playstation 3 gamesharing. You are opening up your account to trouble here. You know the risks.

Not sure what else I should add to this FAQ. Post or PM if you think of anything I should add. Happy sharing![/quote]

Looking for the following games

Want:
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Wipeout HD
SSF2THD (reallllllly need it cuz im having a lil party and this would make it awesome :D )
1942 Joint Strike
Burnout Paradise
LBP stuff

Have:
PJ Eden
PJMonsters
RC QFB
The Last Guy
Novastrike
Aquatopia
Operation Creature Feature
Trials of Topoq
Linger in Shadows

PM if you are interested. Looking to either gameshare or join a group. would like to join a longterm group but a single transaction one is fine.

I'm still looking for some people for SSF2THD and/or PAIN add ons. If either my existing groups or anyone new is interested let me know. Also, trying to work something out for Rock Band 2, but may already have that worked out.

Is the AC/DC disc shareable when you import the tracks to Rock Band 2? I have it and haven't opened it yet. Would definitely open if I knew it was shareable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back