Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Swiss']1. Swiss
2. xcopy
3. dragonjud
4. frictor
5. Dingleberry

Burnout Paradise is now full.[/quote]

So, are we ready to move on? Who's purchasing and distributing?

[quote name='bigdaddy1313']I have street fighter, but looking for very specific things to trade.[/quote]

already have it, thanks tho

looking for Sf2hd i have: tekken5DRonline,racket and clank quest for booty and crash team racing will trade 2 games for it pm me as i won't look in the forrums most likely

yawn

anyone, anyone want to be the final member of our spyro group?
It'll be $4.63 for all 3 games and we just need a buyer (which would be easier now that pts are widespread).

[quote name='Taboner']Is there a limit of times you can gameshare?[/quote]

You can gameshare all you want, but techncally you can only have 16 users per PS3 (unless they stealth updated lately) so for those that do setup accounts just to gameshare one game, they will eventually run out.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']

Is the AC/DC disc shareable when you import the tracks to Rock Band 2? I have it and haven't opened it yet. Would definitely open if I knew it was shareable.[/quote]

Yes, they will show up in your download list in the PSN Store and everyone else can download away!

[quote name='Wario64']damn, I missed a Burnout Paradise group. any more people willing to start another one?[/quote]

how much would it be for each person?

Looking for the following games

Want:
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Wipeout HD
SSF2THD (reallllllly need it for TODAY!!! cuz im having a lil party and this would make it awesome :D )
1942 Joint Strike
Burnout Paradise
LBP stuff

Have:
PJ Eden
PJMonsters
RC QFB
The Last Guy
Novastrike
Aquatopia
Operation Creature Feature
Trials of Topoq
Linger in Shadows

PM if you are interested. Looking to either gameshare or join a group. would like to join a longterm group but a single transaction one is fine.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Savage Moon is out? Im down for the Acdc stuff![/quote]
i only seen it in eu psn store. but if it comes to the us thursday i will buy it for-sure

[quote name='bballplaya210']I started a group for Suikoden. There is currently 1 spot left. PM me if you're interested.

1. bballplaya210
2. toogood
3. zkitaN
4. FlipSide
5.[/quote]

Did you fill the last slot for Suikoden? If not I want in.

ermm, not sure if this is the right thread, or even if this is kosher, but i'm wondering if anyone is interested in doing some gamesharing?

specifically, i'm looking for:

Wipeout HD
PixelJunk Monsters
Pain
Penny Arcade Episodes 1 and 2
Ratchet and Clank
Age of Booty
Calling All Cars
other fun stuff

and i've currently got:

PixelJunk Eden
Echochrome
Lumines Supernova
Stardust HD
Castlevania: SotN

i'm very new to this (PS3 just turned one month old... awwww, the little tykes grow up so fast...) so forgive me if i've got some basic misunderstanding going on...

thanks!

[quote name='alucard454']ermm, not sure if this is the right thread, or even if this is kosher, but i'm wondering if anyone is interested in doing some gamesharing?

Wipeout HD
PixelJunk Monsters
Pain
Ratchet and Clank
Age of Booty
Calling All Cars
other fun stuff

and i've currently got:

PixelJunk Eden
Echochrome
Lumines Supernova
Stardust HD

i'm very new to this (PS3 just turned one month old... awwww, the little tykes grow up so fast...) so forgive me if i've got some basic misunderstanding going on...

thanks![/quote]

Skip Pain.
Seriously.

[quote name='alucard454']ermm, not sure if this is the right thread, or even if this is kosher, but i'm wondering if anyone is interested in doing some gamesharing?

Wipeout HD
PixelJunk Monsters
Pain
Ratchet and Clank
Age of Booty
Calling All Cars
other fun stuff

and i've currently got:

PixelJunk Eden
Echochrome
Lumines Supernova
Stardust HD

thanks![/quote]

I have an extra Age of booty share left now. Only thing you have that I don't is Castlevania. If your interested let me know.

2 new game that i can share
pjm
age of booty
lbp xmas pack

plus all my other ones, but tell me excacly which ones you want cause they are on different acc

[quote name='Dammenion']I have an extra Age of booty share left now. Only thing you have that I don't is Castlevania. If your interested let me know.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='drobaby']2 new game that i can share
pjm
age of booty
lbp xmas pack

plus all my other ones, but tell me excacly which ones you want cause they are on different acc[/QUOTE]

PJM, wipeout HD, penny arcade, and the ratchet and clank game are what i'm most looking for now (in that order i guess), assuming the age of booty trade works out. or wait, am I able to trade with more than one person? i still totally dont get how this works, but i'm trying to learn by osmosis...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='alucard454']PJM, wipeout HD, penny arcade, and the ratchet and clank game are what i'm prioritizing now (in that order i guess), assuming the age of booty trade works out. or wait, am I able to trade with more than one person? i still totally dont get how this works, but i'm trying to learn by osmosis...[/quote] yes u can trade for time .. just pm me when your ready to trade.

I'm wondering how many other people might be interested in getting both Penny Arcade Episodes? I see there was a group created a couple weeks ago for it. Would a few of you guys be interested in going in on PA together?

I'm the noob here, so i think someone else would have to actually create it and all that. Assuming there are 5 of us actually interested, of course...

Have an open Age of Booty share left.

Looking for Soldner X, HVB, Brain Challenge, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Power Battle Cars, SSFII, Castlevania: SOTN, Castvania Chronicles, Siren or 1/5th cost + paypal fees

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xcopy']Looking for ALL Little Big Planet add-ons. Want to buy all in one fell swoop.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you and me both since I just got LBP. Anyone else? I'll be the buyer(if there are enough interest) unless someone else has them and are willing to gameshare :)

[quote name='FlipSide']Looks like you and me both since I just got LBP. Anyone else? I'll be the buyer(if there are enough interest) unless someone else has them and are willing to gameshare :)[/QUOTE]

i'd probably be interested. if someone could do a mockup to see what each share would cost with paypal fees and such, that'd be badass. i would, but 1) i'm lazy, 2) i can't remember how paypal fees work, and 3) i'm possibly just a tad hungover.

i have
Super Stardust HD / With add on's
High Stakes Poker

Looking for
Burnout paradise
Wipeout HD
Super Street Fighter 2 Remix

woud be willing to trade or join a group for ethier of those games

i have
Super Stardust HD / With add on's
High Stakes Poker

Looking for
Burnout paradise
Wipeout HD
Super Street Fighter 2 Remix

would be willing to trade or join a group for ethier of those games

I would be interested in looking into joining a long term group that is not purchasing Rock Band or Guitar Hero downloads. PM me if such a group is starting and looking for members or has openings. Thanks!

[quote name='Sinistar']I'm looking to join a sharing group for all the Buzz Quiz TV addons[/quote]

I'm looking to start one. I think we have one or two others, but I may just buy them and have a share up for sale for whenever someone gets it.

[quote name='brighenne']I'm looking to start one. I think we have one or two others, but I may just buy them and have a share up for sale for whenever someone gets it.[/quote]

The second it's sub-$40 again (missed the newegg deal), count me in. ;)

I'm a bit confused as how this works.. It's a long thread so yeah.

Make a PSN account.
Join up with 4 other CAGs? (to make a group of 5)
Exchange the username/passwords of that account.

Everyone buys a game, then downloads the other 4 games? :whistle2:s

Am I following this correctly?
You don't have to be signed in on THAT name to play the game(s), right??

What about protection? Like.. isn't your CC on file and other info? :whistle2:s

Once this is answered, I'd be interest in joining a group. How do I go about that, too?

That's basically how it works. Everyone buying one game is one way to do it, or everyone can just put in equal shares of money for however many games you're getting. You don't have to be signed into the gameshare account, but you do have to have the account activated on your ps3, so you can't remove it. Your CC info and address can be removed from the account. What I do is sign in, change the password, add my cc info, add the cash, remove my info, and change the password back. As for joining a group, you can look through the last several pages of the thread to see if anyone is looking to start a group or you can post up that you're looking to join a group with information as to what you're looking for.

Ahh! I see. So the 5 (..or wait, would it be the 6 of us?) exchange info, and we can download as many games possible and just share it out to those? So it doesn't matter how many things we download, we can only share 5 accounts?

My BF has an account on the system. This won't interfere in anything, right?

A single account can be activated on 5 ps3s (total, so 5 people) and can have as many games as you want. Any account on your ps3 can then play the games from the gameshare account.

If anyone wants to do this, lemme know! I've already picked up a few things like MK II, Lumines Supernova, Suikoden, Pixel Junk Eden (free code, that shouldn't matter?), and High Velocity Bowling.

With Lumines being a big purchase ($15) I'd love to get it on someone who bought Street Fighter and Ratchet & Clank :bouncy: Open to other suggestions, but yeah..they are what I have!

We'll be "Club Hot"

[quote name='lilboo']If anyone wants to do this, lemme know! I've already picked up a few things like MK II, Lumines Supernova, Suikoden, Pixel Junk Eden (free code, that shouldn't matter?), and High Velocity Bowling.

With Lumines being a big purchase ($15) I'd love to get it on someone who bought Street Fighter and Ratchet & Clank :bouncy: Open to other suggestions, but yeah..they are what I have!

We'll be "Club Hot"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back