CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lilboo']it has to be a long term group, though.

NOT LOOKING FOR GUYS WHO ARE GONNA PLAY AROUND AND LIE!! :eek:([/quote]

I'll be there for the long term.

I just won't hit it and quit it.

The only way to properly do Gamesharing is to join 1 long term group. Did it in the summer and we are still smooth sailing. I think we have almost 30 PSN games now.

NOT LOOKING FOR GUYS WHO ARE GONNA PLAY AROUND AND LIE!! :eek:([/QUOTE]

I want in a long-term group too. I'm interested as long as it's just for games and not Rock Band/GH songs.

im looking for someone who has
savage moon
penny arcade

i have to trade
pjm
wipeout
street fighter hd
pje
age of booty
stardust hd
warhawk ps1
blastfactor
burnout
plus more. note those games are on different accounts so let me no which game you want

I have 4 shares of ACDC track pack along with 4 shares of the RB track pack volume 2 to trade for Wipeout HD and MGS4 LBP level and costume pack

NOT LOOKING FOR GUYS WHO ARE GONNA PLAY AROUND AND LIE!! :eek:([/QUOTE]

I def want in LONG term. i dont have Fatal Interna, Novastrike and SSHD, would love those and many future releases. if you start a group pm me

If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • echochrome ($4.99)
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
I'm also willing to join gameshare groups for the above.

[quote name='Hostile']If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • echochrome ($4.99)
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
I'm also willing to join gameshare groups for the above.[/quote]hey can u get savage moon?? its not in my region and i will give you the pjm u want and the encore and more

[quote name='drobaby']hey can u get savage moon?? its not in my region and i will give you the pjm u want and the encore and more[/quote]

No thanks.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Lilboo, I think I would be interested in a long term group. If that is the case, does one person usually buy the items and everyone paypal him/her?[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure that's what it is. Like, we get a group of 5 together. Someone makes a PSN name, buys shit on that name.. we paypal that person the share and we all log in using THAT account info, and thus, download :bouncy:

I want to be in a group, but I don't want to be the group leader.
I am interested in being in a group with NO Rock Band/Guitar Hero DLC (since I have those for Xbox).. so if your looking to get in on that kind of DLC.. I won't be helpful :(

I'd be up for some other DLC in the future for certain games..and most of the games that are on PSN/XBLA.. I have for XBLA. (I would get Street Fighter again, though!)

So, someone start a group. Let it be with long time CAGs who won't disappear. I don't want to be in a group with a person or people who will get a few cheap games and then vanish. It's ok if you die, of course, but between now and whenever, I want to be with a group of people who want to get games POSSIBLY every week (but of course, if the game is shit, no lol)

EDIT: Oh, also, I'd prefer to be in a group of people who are new to PS3 so they don't have any or many games.

[quote name='lilboo']
EDIT: Oh, also, I'd prefer to be in a group of people who are new to PS3 so they don't have any or many games.[/quote]

Yea- i'd like to be in a long term group, but i already own a lot of stuff, so i'd be more interested in a "new releases" oriented group.

Though, i wouldn't really mind rebuying some stuff at a 1/5 of the price if i had to do it.

What games are you guys interested in? I wouldn't mind being in a good gameshare group long-term. I have Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD, only game I got from PSN.

Looking for The Last Guy again. I upgraded my HDD, but now I'm getting an Invalid something error followed by some numbers. I find it that re-downloading the game again fixes this, but the person I got it from (endlessPRO is banned. :lol:)

If anyone has this hook me up. I can pay via Pay Pal (non-cc)

Thanks.

HAVE:
PixelJunk Eden
The Last Guy
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3

Looking to trade for:
Ratchet: Quest for Booty
LBP Metal Gear Level Pack
LBP Kratos costume
LBP Nariko costume

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, this site is awesome, i got SF2 from someone on here a while back n i wasnt sure where to post this but...

does anyone have a killzone 2 demo code?? form gamestop, only i live in UK - no gamestop, or preorder deal, pm or PSN me if interested ( PSN - GhillieGuy93)

thanks!

ps only shares i have for it are locoroco (4)

[quote name='lilboo']I am pretty sure that's what it is. Like, we get a group of 5 together. Someone makes a PSN name, buys shit on that name.. we paypal that person the share and we all log in using THAT account info, and thus, download :bouncy:

I am interested in being in a group with NO Rock Band/Guitar Hero DLC (since I have those for Xbox).. so if your looking to get in on that kind of DLC.. I won't be helpful :(

I'd be up for some other DLC in the future for certain games..and most of the games that are on PSN/XBLA.. I have for XBLA. (I would get Street Fighter again, though!)

So, someone start a group. Let it be with long time CAGs who won't disappear. I don't want to be in a group with a person or people who will get a few cheap games and then vanish. It's ok if you die, of course, but between now and whenever, I want to be with a group of people who want to get games POSSIBLY every week (but of course, if the game is shit, no lol)

EDIT: Oh, also, I'd prefer to be in a group of people who are new to PS3 so they don't have any or many games.[/quote]

:nottalking:

Did you forget about me already?

:whistle2:(

If anyone has Pixeljunk eden, Pixeljunk Monsters and Street Fighter II HD Remix (or whatever) on one account I would be interested. And in the future, Fat Princess and maybe some LBP content.

[quote name='Arakias']If anyone has Pixeljunk eden, Pixeljunk Monsters and Street Fighter II HD Remix (or whatever) on one account I would be interested. And in the future, Fat Princess and maybe some LBP content.[/quote]
i have those, but sfhd is not on the same account ass pjm and pje i also have the encore and more with the pjm acc. here is a list of what i have
burnout
wipeout
pain
blastfactor
sfhd
pjm
pje
stardust
astriod tripper
lbp add-ons
hvb
crash commando
and age of booty
note: all those games are not on the same account.

[quote name='xcopy']Looking for The Last Guy again. I upgraded my HDD, but now I'm getting an Invalid something error followed by some numbers. I find it that re-downloading the game again fixes this, but the person I got it from (endlessPRO is banned. :lol:)

If anyone has this hook me up. I can pay via Pay Pal (non-cc)

Thanks.[/quote]

Still looking....

[quote name='arnoldhead']Are there enough people for a Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty group buy?[/quote]

I lost my old Booty, and would like to get a new one as well.

trading gow pack (medusa,kratos,minotaur,extra add-ons) for little big planet
for pretty much anything.

works with the US region

Last edited by a moderator:
So for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty we got
1. me
2. langdon_alger
3. xcopy
4. manthing

Need just one more, and someone who wants to be the buyer...

I'm looking for a group for possible long-term sharing, if anyone has an empty slot PM me details. I don't want to get stuck with 30 users on my PS3, since you need to link each PSN to its own user and need to keep them in order to access the content.

Ideally looking for people that want to buy unique titles like Fat Princess, Mahjong Tales, Cuboid, etc. It would be a good group, these games are usually $10 so we're looking at $2 per person.

Looking to form a group long-term to get games such as WipeoutHD, (Crash commando if it can be shared), and other games such as super stardustHD, etc. Anyone interested?

Want to buy PSN gameshares will pay via Pay Pal. (non-cc)

Paying $2.30/$2.50 per game.

The Last Guy
Linger In Shadows
Novastrike
PAIN

[quote name='jeremiahkd']have:
crash commando
SSFIITHD

Want:
High Stakes Poker
WipEout HD[/quote]

i can trade you High stake Poker for SSFIIHD

[quote name='lilboo']I am pretty sure that's what it is. Like, we get a group of 5 together. Someone makes a PSN name, buys shit on that name.. we paypal that person the share and we all log in using THAT account info, and thus, download :bouncy:

EDIT: Oh, also, I'd prefer to be in a group of people who are new to PS3 so they don't have any or many games.[/QUOTE]

I'm in pretty much the same situation. I have GH/ Rock Band for 360 and I already got the games that are already on XBLA that I wanted. I've had my PS3 for a while though. I have no problem being the group leader for a long-term group but I think we should start with things that have not been released yet so nobody in the group has them. I already have about 10 users on my PS3 and it's becoming a pain so I'm hoping to get 4 other people who are in this for the long-term. It seems like other long-term groups have been doing a vote and if a game gets the majority vote then it gets downloaded.

Here is a preliminary list of people who seem like they would be interested in this group.

1. bballplaya210
2. lilboo
3. manthing

[quote name='bballplaya210']I'm in pretty much the same situation. I have GH/ Rock Band for 360 and I already got the games that are already on XBLA that I wanted. I've had my PS3 for a while though. I have no problem being the group leader for a long-term group but I think we should start with things that have not been released yet so nobody in the group has them. I already have about 10 users on my PS3 and it's becoming a pain so I'm hoping to get 4 other people who are in this for the long-term. It seems like other long-term groups have been doing a vote and if a game gets the majority vote then it gets downloaded.

Here is a preliminary list of people who seem like they would be interested in this group.

1. bballplaya210
2. lilboo
3. manthing[/quote]

Count me in, I've been talking to Lilboo and manthing this week about a group, but we just haven't pulled all the pieces together yet.

[quote name='arnoldhead']So for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty we got
1. me
2. langdon_alger
3. xcopy
4. manthing

Need just one more, and someone who wants to be the buyer...[/QUOTE]

if we do this I'd like to trade shares of The LAst Guy, PixelJunk Eden, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 for my share of Ratchet. So hopefully, whover buys would also be interested in these.

[quote name='nbballard']Count me in, I've been talking to Lilboo and manthing this week about a group, but we just haven't pulled all the pieces together yet.[/quote]
I'd be interested in joining, what type of games are you guys looking on getting though? I only have Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

Looking for a few shares. I am also willing to pay a few bucks for my wants.

Haves
Flow
Everyday shooter
High Velocity Bowling
SSF2 Turbo HD remix

Wants
Suikoden
Age of Booty
Lumines
Soldner-X

[quote name='langdon_alger']if we do this I'd like to trade shares of The LAst Guy, PixelJunk Eden, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 for my share of Ratchet. So hopefully, whover buys would also be interested in these.[/quote]

can you guys count me in? I definatly want to joing a long term game dlc group!

[quote name='bballplaya210']I'm in pretty much the same situation. I have GH/ Rock Band for 360 and I already got the games that are already on XBLA that I wanted. I've had my PS3 for a while though. I have no problem being the group leader for a long-term group but I think we should start with things that have not been released yet so nobody in the group has them. I already have about 10 users on my PS3 and it's becoming a pain so I'm hoping to get 4 other people who are in this for the long-term. It seems like other long-term groups have been doing a vote and if a game gets the majority vote then it gets downloaded.

1. bballplaya210
2. lilboo
3. manthing[/QUOTE]

Count me in if its for future releases, I am in the same boat im upto 10+users on my PS3. Been with CAG for a long time and my itrader speaks for it.

1. bballplaya210
2. lilboo
3. manthing[/QUOTE]

We now have 5 members. PMs have been sent to our group members.

So for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty we got
1. me
2. langdon_alger
3. xcopy
4. manthing
5. twistedja

As per langdon_alger, do any of you guys want The Last Guy, PixelJunk Eden, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back