CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an unused rock band ac/dc track pack code (as i bought the disc and dont need the code) all 18 ac/dc live songs(hits) for trade. make an offer!

[quote name='Dingleberry']crapp...I've been looking for a long term group for awhile now. My user list is starting to get full.[/quote]

Hey man, Im looking to start a long term group. I belive communication is crucial to a good group. I am the leader of my rock Band DLC group here is a look at my spreadsheet.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pj4XvCrc-c6yPcTbKULjAUQ

I will do the same for a game group. Would you like to be a member? This will be for games that came out today and future releases. Right now I have 2 people who would like to be in it.

It will be based on a voting system.

There are a few games that came out in the past I would like to which are

Fatal Internal (looks similar to Wipeout)
Novastrive
and
Street Fighter HD

let me know
hope to hear from you

I need 2 more people for our group.

SO far its

Swiss
Twie

This will be for games going foward, its only fair. PM me if you'd like to join!

[quote name='soright903']I need 2 more people for our group.

SO far its

Swiss
Twie

This will be for games going foward, its only fair. PM me if you'd like to join![/quote]

What games are on the horizon that you are planning on getting? I might be interested. But keep in mind I live in Canada, heh :p.

[quote name='arnoldhead']So for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty we got
1. me
2. langdon_alger
3. xcopy
4. manthing
5. twistedja

As per langdon_alger, do any of you guys want The Last Guy, PixelJunk Eden, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3?[/quote]

I want The Last Guy and PixelJunk Eden from that list, so who is going to be the buyer for RAC:QFB and the rest of them?

Just a tip. BestBuy.com is selling their $20 PSN cards tax/shipping free so you don't have to use your credit card on a shared account.

[quote name='refraxion']I'd gladly join a long term group if they were to get SUper stardust HD, WipeoutHD etc.[/quote]

I have those games, and so does another guy in this group, so that won't work out lol

[quote name='refraxion']What games are on the horizon that you are planning on getting? I might be interested. But keep in mind I live in Canada, heh :p.[/quote]

I want Cuboid, Fat Princess, Mahjong Tales, etc. Hard to say but pretty much any cool games the group agrees on.

[quote name='soright903']I need 2 more people for our group.

SO far its

Swiss
Twie

This will be for games going foward, its only fair. PM me if you'd like to join![/quote]

soright903
Swiss
Twie
Dingleburry

I think so far, so one more slot open.

[quote name='Swiss']soright903
Swiss
Twie
Dingleburry

I think so far, so one more slot open.[/quote]
I'm in, would it work if I'm from Canada?

[quote name='xcopy']I want The Last Guy and PixelJunk Eden from that list, so who is going to be the buyer for RAC:QFB and the rest of them?[/quote]
You would be the buyer and we'd all send you Paypal except for langdon_alger, who would gameshare those games with you instead.

Hello first time in this forum.I have pj eden code unused to trade for any game I don't have.please contact me

[quote name='arnoldhead']You would be the buyer and we'd all send you Paypal except for langdon_alger, who would gameshare those games with you instead.[/quote]
Actually that's what I do not want to be, which is the buyer. :) I will provide the funds though.

anyone could be the buyer ('cept me...& xcopy...& whoever else). whoever I trade my gameshares to then just pays the buyer for a double share & everyone goes home happy

[quote name='arnoldhead']So for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty we got
1. me
2. langdon_alger
3. xcopy
4. manthing
5. twistedja

As per langdon_alger, do any of you guys want The Last Guy, PixelJunk Eden, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3?[/quote]

I don't want any of those titles.

anyone who wants to pay pay pal for my games thats cool too. i will let you download the games you want before you send the paypal.

I did make a post earlier, but I just realized Burnout is totally downloadable content (I'm new to PS3)
so I'm looking for the following on ONE or TWO (if everything) accounts only :

Want: Burnout Paradise, Pixeljunk Monsters, Super Street Fighter II HD Remix

Would try: Pixeljunk Eden, 1942, Bionic Commando Rearmed, Castlevania Chronicles, Crash Commando, Last Guy

as well, but mostly looking for the first three (and eventually Fat Princess). If anyone has those on one account, I'd pay 1/5+paypal fees etc for them. PM me please if I dont see this again. Have little to no idea about other quality DLC titles, but these are the major wants. So if you account has all 6, thats cool. I dont know the cost of each at this moment.

Edit: Also would be willing to start a group if I can get 3 other people, we can buy most of those games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jcjay22']i am looking for Bionic Commando Rearmed if any one would let me have it plz pm me[/quote]

Good luck with that.

Still have 2 shares of all the buzz add-ons available for $8.55 paypal.

How does this whole thing work? I have Bionic Commando Rearmed, Pixeljunk Monsters, Pixeljunk Eden and Everyday Shooter

I just want Wipeout HD...will that work?

Alright I think I've figured this out. I'll join a group as long as there is no rock band tracks or anything like that all i want are games. But especially Wipeout.

[quote name='arnoldhead']How bout we just figure out who wants to be the buyer first, then go from there.[/quote]

Any news about who the buyer will be? Not that i dont want to be but i can't since i aint got my debit card ready yet. I could give the funds through paypal to the buyer though.

I have Cuboid and pixeljunk eden and Im willing to trade for R&C, Wipeout, Tekken, or Street fighter. You are welcome to make offers not on this list for it too.

[quote name='TwistedJA']Any news about who the buyer will be? Not that i dont want to be but i can't since i aint got my debit card ready yet. I could give the funds through paypal to the buyer though.[/quote]
I don't want to be the buyer because I'm trying to use up the money I have in my Paypal account, not get more money added to it. If no one wants to be the buyer or wants langdon's games, we might have to find someone that wants the game and will be the buyer. :whistle2:|

[quote name='arnoldhead']I don't want to be the buyer because I'm trying to use up the money I have in my Paypal account, not get more money added to it. If no one wants to be the buyer or wants langdon's games, we might have to find someone that wants the game and will be the buyer. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Pmd. Not interested in cash, just games

Want to buy PSN gameshares will pay via Pay Pal. (non-cc)

Paying $2.30/$2.50 per game.

The Last Guy
Linger In Shadows
Novastrike
PAIN
Everyday Shooter

If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • echochrome ($4.99)
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle

I'm willing to start a gameshare group if you're also looking for the PJM and SSHD add-on packs.

[quote name='Hostile']If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• echochrome ($4.99)
  • Novastrike ($4.99)

I'm willing to start a gameshare group if you're also looking for the PJM and SSHD add-on packs.[/quote]

I'm down on joining your group if you have room. I wouldn't mind being on several also for different games.

So no one wants to trade Wipeout HD for one of my games? I just wanna know how i can get into one of these groups and pay like a fifth of the price for PSN games.

[quote name='Hostile']If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• echochrome ($4.99)
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
I'm willing to start a gameshare group if you're also looking for the PJM and SSHD add-on packs.[/quote]

I'd be in for 1942, echochrome and Pixeljunk Monsters.

hello i want to start a group for gamesharing basicly about games like:

tekken, burnout, gt prologue 5 etc...

anyone would be interested

alright, so the gameshare group I was interested in joining has fallen apart, and it appears that the individual gameshares I was looking at have also gone away. So I suppose I will restate what i'm looking for.

firstly, i want to start a long-term gameshare (not rockband/gh stuff) for future releases (like fat princess and the next pixel junk games, etc) and maybe some very recent releases (cuboid etc). we would vote on titles, and fund the gameshare via PSN cards or paypal. all interested parties let me know. PM preferred, as I cannot get back to this thread to check every day, but I get the PM's sent to my phone.

Long-Term Future-Release Gameshare:
alucard454​

secondly, i'm also looking to buy a few older games, and would love to do a gameshare buy for them, If i can find interested parties. the games (bought separately) would be:

WipeoutHD:
alucard454​

1942:
alucard454​

Ratchet and Clank:
alucard454​

if and when i get people interested, I will update these lists and when the number hits 5, we'll arrange the buy. PM me!

thanks, everybody.

just started reading this thread and I m interested: currently i have the following games plus some extras that were on the system when i bought it: tekken 5, mk2, calling all cars, wipeout, sudiko?, rub a dub (ducks in a bathtub game), i believe there are a few more not sure of names....

[quote name='Filler2001']Also, I just bought Ratchet and Clank if anyones interested[/quote]

I'm interested in paying for a share, but have nothing to trade.

[quote name='xcopy']I'm interested in paying for a share, but have nothing to trade.[/QUOTE]
The lowest priced game Id probably want for it is Suikoden,

[quote name='Filler2001']Also, I just bought Ratchet and Clank if anyones interested[/QUOTE]

I PMed you about swapping ratchet for last guy, pj eden and commando 3...let me know

I'm looking to get savage moon in any way possible, willing to pay with paypal or trade a game for it, what I'd do is i would set up a new account and buy whatever you want from the PS store from 10-15 dollars and give you that account in exchange for a savage moon gameshare. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back