CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want to go in on a game or 2?? I cannot be the main account however I have paypal and can pay instantly! Looking for Crash commando, pain, pretty much anything... pm me or post here thanks

someone asked me off of CAG, can US & Canadian people both be in a group and use the same content? I wanted to ask the group here?

[quote name='Romis']someone asked me off of CAG, can US & Canadian people both be in a group and use the same content? I wanted to ask the group here?[/quote]

Yes, shouldn't be a problem at all. Only thing you have to worry about is adding funds from a different region if it's a long term group but you can always work something out with the members to get around that (paypal etc)

[quote name='Dammenion']Yes, shouldn't be a problem at all. Only thing you have to worry about is adding funds from a different region if it's a long term group but you can always work something out with the members to get around that (paypal etc)[/quote]

Aren't $20 psn cards the same on the site either way?

[quote name='carpwrist']Flower

1. Carpwrist
2. danny8k
3. JCDenton
4. Warlock TCK
[/QUOTE]

Flower Group all set. I'll be PMing you all tomorrow.

[quote name='Romis']Aren't $20 psn cards the same on the site either way?[/quote]

NO idea on if CAN PSN cards are good in the US or not, but the CAN user can always have someone else in the group buy one for him, buy one off ebay or another site or just paypal a member to add funds on their behalf. Either way sharing with people outside the same region works as long as you work out the payment details.

[quote name='joshr915']NHL Arcade* ;)[/quote]
that games is the same as the demo. that means no exrta teams or any other thing new,,, just play the demo its the exact same as the full game

Hi

I have the following games for trade - looking for burnout and any others not listed. cheers

lumines supernova
everybodys putter golf
street fighter 2 hd remix
tekken 2
aqua vita
super puzzle fighter 2 hd
pain ( plus premium characters )
pain theme park
pain movie studio
siren blood curse - first 3 chapters
locoroco cocoreccho

Does anyone have Savage Moon, Lumines Supernova, MegaMan 9, Wipeout HD, Everyday Shooter, or the Pixeljunk Monster Encore? I have Crash Commando, Burnout Paradise, and Pixeljunk Eden for trade.

Hey, I'm looking for someone who has Burnout Paradise on PSN. I don't have much, just NovaStrike and the COD4 Map pack. It would be really awesome/generous if anyone made this trade. Btw, I will be willing to trade info first.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChiefsFan21']Hey, I'm looking for someone who has Burnout Paradise on PSN. I don't have much, just NovaStrike and the COD4 Map pack. It would be really awesome/generous if anyone made this trade. Btw, I will be willing to trade info first.[/QUOTE]

i got 3 shares of burnout but only for sale i have nothing to trade

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']How many accounts can you have on a PS3 console? Unlimited?[/quote]

You can have up to 16 accounts on your PS3, and each account can be accessed by 4 other PS3 (5 total if you count your own PS3).

Anyone have Wipeout HD? I got a good amount of PSN games to trade + some add ons and rock band 1 songs.

If I missed it just direct me to your post :D

[quote name='matkins']You can have up to 16 accounts on your PS3, and each account can be accessed by 4 other PS3 (5 total if you count your own PS3).[/QUOTE]

If you delete an annount, do you lose access to a game you "shared"?

For example, I made an account called 3v3NHL and downloaded the new NHL game. If I delete that account, would the game be useless?

[quote name='doubledown']If you delete an annount, do you lose access to a game you "shared"?

For example, I made an account called 3v3NHL and downloaded the new NHL game. If I delete that account, would the game be useless?[/quote]
yes

[quote name='drobaby']yes[/QUOTE]

Wow,so I better watch my shares or find a longterm group....anyone interested? I will list my games later. Using itouch to post

[quote name='doubledown']Wow,so I better watch my shares or find a longterm group....anyone interested? I will list my games later. Using itouch to post[/QUOTE]

Yehh man I'll join your group bro. I'll just buy some new games or give you some paypal money cause Im a newby PSN user with 0 games at the minute. And I'm also typing on my itouch LOL

I didnt get your PM Man

[quote name='electroretro']pmed you

I forgot to mention I also have bishi bashi special - although hardly a deal breaker! lol[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting new PSN group,
Need 3 more ppl for -

Flow
Super Stardust HD
Everyday Shooter
PixelJunk Eden
Flower
And any other interesting PSN games

PM me if interested,
PSN id = tubbywubby420

[quote name='drobaby']yes[/quote]

so how about if i use an existing account (PS3 account) but i sign in into PSN with a new ID to download a different game?

[quote name='danny8k']so how about if i use an existing account (PS3 account) but i sign in into PSN with a new ID to download a different game?[/quote]
really no reason to do that. but if you did it should not matter since your ps3 is already linked to your games

[quote name='drobaby']really no reason to do that. but if you did it should not matter since your ps3 is already linked to your games[/quote]

well, then we can reuse the same ps3 account for different games we get through gamesharing and just change the psn account every time ;)

[quote name='danny8k']well, then we can reuse the same ps3 account for different games we get through gamesharing and just change the psn account every time ;)[/quote]
only 5 times

I got one question about this. If it's been asked allready sorry, but I'm not reading through 162 pages of posts to se eif it has. If you guys all log into the same account, and enter your credit info, wont, the other people on that account have acess to that information?

[quote name='kurokubushi']I got one question about this. If it's been asked allready sorry, but I'm not reading through 162 pages of posts to se eif it has. If you guys all log into the same account, and enter your credit info, wont, the other people on that account have acess to that information?[/quote]

only up to 5 times is ur the leader or 16 times if ps3 holder............

[quote name='kurokubushi']If you guys all log into the same account, and enter your credit info, wont, the other people on that account have acess to that information?[/quote]

It is the job of the group leader to delete their credit card info after each purchase.

DO NOT TRADE WITH Phaze_TheInsanity!!

The scumbag stole my PSN wallet credit (over $20) and charged $140 to my credit card in PSN downloads.

I know I should've deleted my account info before and not had money on there but he seemed like a legitimate guy. My mistake will never happen again, but I'm warning you.

DO NOT TRADE with Phaze_TheInsanity

Hi

I have the following games for trade - looking for burnout, stardust or possibly others - have updated list as I have just purchased flower

flower
lumines supernova
everybodys putter golf
tekken 2
aqua vita
pain amusement park
pain movie studio
locoroco cocoreccho
bishi bashi special

I appreciate I am new here so if you want to add me on

Psn electroretro09 I can show you I have games to be safe.

cheers

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']DO NOT TRADE WITH Phaze_TheInsanity!!

The scumbag stole my PSN wallet credit (over $20) and charged $140 to my credit card in PSN downloads.

I know I should've deleted my account info before and not had money on there but he seemed like a legitimate guy. My mistake will never happen again, but I'm warning you.

DO NOT TRADE with Phaze_TheInsanity[/QUOTE]

Woah, i just traded with him last week. Are you sure that's what happened?

[quote name='electroretro']Hi

I have the following games for trade - looking for burnout, stardust or possibly others - have updated list as I have just purchased flower

flower
lumines supernova
everybodys putter golf
tekken 2
aqua vita
pain amusement park
pain movie studio
locoroco cocoreccho
bishi bashi special

I appreciate I am new here so if you want to add me on

Psn electroretro09 I can show you I have games to be safe.

cheers[/quote]

Ok added you on PSN

Yeah I'm sure. He's the only person I gave my info to, and he bought all the stuff that he said he was looking for. He wanted Lumines, Wipeout, etc. So the first stuff he bought was all that stuff on my account. Then once he was done buying that stuff he said he was looking for, he just bought tons of other crap. I'm positive it was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back