CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popular PSN titles group: (full!)
Starting a beginner's PSN group! We'll be trying to get the most popular titles and any others the group has interest in and we will discuss adding it to the list. Pretty much set up and operational, but still lacking members. Already have the funds, just need a PayPal account. $16 to start and have $100 worth of PSN games! Also, we're all open to more games than just the ones listed. Those are just the ones to start out with. Recommend some and we'll look into them! Looking to be long-term hopefully.

Things we've downloaded so far:
Bionic Commando
Flower
Pixeljunk Eden
Super Stardust HD -DLC bundle
SSFIITHDR
Worms
R&CF:QfB
Everday Shooter

Total spent already: $96. Get $100 worth of games for $16!

Members:
1. EeveeFanboy
2. COLDF1RE
3. DAWG26
4. ChkChkBoom
5. Kevad

Valkyria Chronicles DLC group: (full!)
Looking for people interested in (NTSC) Valkyria Chronicles DLC. And... that's about it.

Members:
1. EeveeFanboy
2. COLDF1RE
3. mythus
4. zander1123
5. arnoldhead

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i'm looking for any of the following:

- Flower
- Echochrome
- NHL 3 on 3 Arcade
- inFamous Gigawatt Blades Power

and I can offer you all:

- Fat Princess Beta
- Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
- Prince of Persia DLC: "Epilogue"
- High Velocity Bowling
- Skate 2 DLC: "San Van Classic Pack" and "Dyrdek's Fantasy Plaza Pack"
- Mirror's Edge DLC: "Pure Time Trials"
- Pixeljunk Monsters
- Pixeljunk Monsters Encore
- Pixeljunk Eden
- Ape Quest (for PSP)
- Toy Home
- The Trials of Topoq
- Syphon Filter (for PSP)
- Crash Bandicoot (for PSP)

If you have any of the games I'd like and want any of the games I own, please give me a shout. They've all only been downloaded once, by me.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Valkyria Chronicles DLC group:
Looking for people interested in (NTSC) Valkyria Chronicles DLC. And... that's about it.

Members:
1. EeveeFanboy
2. COLDF1RE
3. mythus
4. zander1123 (possibly)
5.[/QUOTE]
+1, just let me know how much it is.

BUZZ QUIZ TV - Add-On Content Group

As one of the lucky ones who picked up Buzz Quiz TV at Wal-Mart for $19.98 I am now starting a group to download official expansion packs for the game.

HIGH-TIER
Price per game per number of members: (5) $1.60 / (4) $3.20 / (3) $4.80 / (2)$6.40 / (1)$7.99
Price for entire High-Tier set per number of members: (5) $8 / (4) $10 / (3) $13.33 / (2) $20 / (1) $40
* Rock Legends
* Sports Pack
* National Geographic Prehistoric
* National Geographic Undersea
* National Geographic Safari

LOW-TIER
Price per games per number of members: (5) $1.20 / (4) $2.40 / (3) $3.60 / (2) $4.80 / (1) $5.99
Price for entire Low-Tier set per number of members: (5) $7.20 / (4) $9 / (3) $12 / (2) $18 / (1) $36
* Quiz of the Year 2008
* American Culture
* Comedy Pack
* Horror Pack
* Sci-Fi Pack
* Videogames Pack

What I would like to do, if we get at least three members, is buy the Low-Tier set first and then see how that goes. Of course if everyone is in agreement we can drop certain titles from the buy list, the low-tier looks good but there are a few of the high-tier that are less then interesting to me although I would still chip in to keep the group happy!

So, in a nut-shell: $7.20 for $36 worth of content if we get five people. Lets get it on!

Members:
1. TheHammerGod
2. Mavsman19
3. mwestep
4. brett2007
5. Kevad

Thinking about doing PS3 game sharing.
Currently, I have Burnout Paradise Cops and Robbers DLC via digital download which i paid for.

I would trade it for (any and ONLY of the following PSN DLC):
- Burnout paradise toy car pack
- Burnout paradise boost car pack
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty

PM me for trade!

Looking for a share for the Gigawatt Blades Power for inFAMOUS, please message me. :D

Also!

Fighting Games Long-Term DLC Group
(titles pending)
BlazBlue
King Of Fighters XII
Street Fighter IV
Tekken 6

Slots Filled: [2/5]
Members:

1) helmet

2) DantheApe

3)
4)

5)

Downloadable Fighting Games + PS1 Classics Group (titles pending)

Downloadable Titles:
King of Fighters 99
Street Fighter Alpha
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online Bundle

Slots Filled: [2/5]
Members:

1) helmet
2) DantheApe

3)
4)

5)

I've also got the Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Beta available, interested in other trades.

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Beta
Slots Filled: [1/5]

OK I am new to this but not new to trading as my signature shows. I'd like to gameshare the following things;

Age of Booty
Calling All Cars
Comet Crash
Flower

And the following PS1 games;

Rayman
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Spyro: Year of the Dragon

I live in New Zealand and also have access to the Europe PSN store. Is anyone interested in game sharing the following with me;

Outrun Online Arcade (Europe only)
Crash Team Racing (Europe only)
Theme Hospital (EUR)
Theme Park (EUR)

[quote name='dharma24']i thought that the use of beta codes for trading/selling is prohibited on this forum?[/QUOTE]

You are right! I wasn't thinking when I was looking for people for the gigawatt blades. Deleted. :D

[quote name='helmet']You are right! I wasn't thinking when I was looking for people for the gigawatt blades. Deleted. :D[/QUOTE]do the gigawatt blade really count as beta material. It's just a pre-order bonus. Same way people traded the pre-ordered bonus' for little big planet???

I was referring to the offers for Uncharted MP and Fat Princess Beta codes. I don't think the gigawatt blades one counts.

look a couple posts up[quote name='dharma24']i thought that the use of beta codes for trading/selling is prohibited on this forum?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='finsfan0210']i've got the uncharted beto i'm willing to share for something if some people are interested[/QUOTE]
sorry

anyone interested in a gameshare for a cheap ps1 resident evil dc? if someone has one already started lemme know, otherwise i may be interested in starting one

Posted this before, but it's changed slightly. Looking to do some Gamesharing. I'm more than willing to send Paypal someones way as well, for some of these downloads.

Have:

Blast Factor
flOw
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
A couple LBP costumes
MediEvil (PS1 Classic)
Paypal

Want:
PS1 Classics....
Castlevania Chronicles
Crash Bandicoot 1+2 (Minor want)
R-Type 4
R-Types
Suikoden
Wild Arms (minor want)

PSN games....
Comet Crash
Flower (minor want)
Jeopardy
Linger in Shadows (minor want)
Noby Noby Boy
Pain
Pixel Junk Monsters
PQ: Galactrix
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
Crash Commando

Anyone interested?

Hey I am looking to start up a long term DLC group for Rock Band Unplugged (PSP) when it gets released next week. They haven't released the price for DLC yet but I am assuming it will be the same or lower (hopefully) then the regular Rock Band DLC (which is $1.99).

Details of the share:

• This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged. Currently they have not stated when DLC will be released, but I did hear that it may not be weekly.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • The DLC will be purchased on a Canadian PSN account. Prices on a Canadian Account are the same as on a US account, and there is a 13% tax rate.
  • For those of you living in the US, depending on the exchange rate, you may actually get the DLC cheaper. Currently the Exchange rate is 1 CAD = 0.8506 USD, therefore you only need to pay $8.51 USD to deposit $10 CAD. For those of you living in Canada your $10 will actually be worth $10.;)
  • In order to deposit funds into a Canadian PSN account you need a Canadian Credit Card. American Credit Cards and PSN cards will not work. If you do not have a Canadian Credit Card the money can be sent to me through Paypal, though Paypal fees would need to be added.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if all members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
Is anyone interested?

so far for ffvii group:

2.mythus
3.mr. beef
4.monkeyshines
5.menikmati

need a host to start it up and we're good to go. someone with previous experience w/ no tax state and paypal fee dodge.

I have just purchased Final Fantasy VII and Noby Noby Boy and am happy to share the account with 4 others in return for some content on their shared account (anything considered).

Basically i'm looking to bolster my collection

I currently have the following on my ps3 (not linked to the account on offer) so therefore not really that interested in having duplicates:
Rag Doll
Burn Zombie Burn
Worms
Lumines
Savage Moon
Wipeout HD

WANT (someone with, one or a few):
PixelJunk Eden
Flower
Echochrome
Rachett and Clank Quest For Booty (is this shareable?)
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Pixeljunk Monsters
and anything else considered really

I will probably use this account for buying games that interest me not covered by my other gamesharing group (i.e. it will be my personal game account) so you'll probably get more in the future if you keep an eye on it. Would prefer the person/people that i'm sharing with to do the same.

UPDATE: Still have 3 slots remaining.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Posted this before, but it's changed slightly. Looking to do some Gamesharing. I'm more than willing to send Paypal someones way as well, for some of these downloads.

Have:

Blast Factor
flOw
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
A couple LBP costumes
MediEvil (PS1 Classic)
Paypal

Want:
PS1 Classics....
Castlevania Chronicles
Crash Bandicoot 1+2 (Minor want)
R-Type 4
R-Types
Suikoden
Wild Arms (minor want)

PSN games....
Comet Crash
Flower (minor want)
Jeopardy
Linger in Shadows (minor want)
Noby Noby Boy
Pain
Pixel Junk Monsters
PQ: Galactrix
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
Crash Commando

Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]
Do you have the online addition for Tekken 5: DR? I have one more share left on R&C:QfB also Linger in Shadows.

[quote name='LFLFM']Last time I did this, we shared a whole account; so all members downloaded every game in the account; now heres my question, are activations per account or per game?
ex.
smile7.jpg

a friend of mine bought 2 games in his account, one that I want, one that I dont... he gave me his account info so I can download the one i want, but I wont do it if it will lock a share on the other game as well... cos it will be a waste of his money, he isnt asking me to pay for the game i dont want...[/QUOTE]
It's per account. doesn't matter if you download one game or everything in his DL list, still takes the same slot.

[quote name='GhillieGuy93']helmet can beta codes be traded for other beta codes, seeing as they are both free?[/QUOTE]

Unless some one can present a EULA/TOS that says its okay, I'd assume the answer would be no.
Though I PERSONALLY don't see an issue with that, I don't make the rules.

Anyone have any interest in an already established PS1 group? Just want to get back what I paid, but I'm looking to sell my share due to other expenses that have come up. I'll give you more details if you're interested. I don't think its much more than 18 bucks - it could be 12 but I don't remember. PM me and I'll look into everything for you.

I'm also considering doing this with the PSN Game group I'm in. Again looking to get back the money I spent - PM for details.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back