CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MillerTime2523']Anyone have any interest in an already established PS1 group? Just want to get back what I paid, but I'm looking to sell my share due to other expenses that have come up. I'll give you more details if you're interested. I don't think its much more than 18 bucks - it could be 12 but I don't remember. PM me and I'll look into everything for you.

I'm also considering doing this with the PSN Game group I'm in. Again looking to get back the money I spent - PM for details.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Miller, you have completely ignored all of the PMs from me in blitz. You are highly irresponsible and if you would have told us we would have been understanding. You were the leader of the group and have completely destroyed it by ignoring it.

Also, anyone who buys Miller's share better be willing to pay for the money he still owes the group.

Seriously, all you had to do was man up about the situation instead of ignoring people. And anyone joining the group, we're all a bunch of responsible people who get the games quickly and we're very organized.

Okay, I believe Miller is actually all caught up so no one will owe anything in our improved PS1 group. Someone please buy his share so we can finally move on with him and finsfan dropping out.

Hey I am looking to start up a long term DLC group for Rock Band Unplugged.
Details of the share:

• The Price of the DLC is $1.99 per song. You can check out what DLC is available here.So far 10 songs are available to be purchased.
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • The DLC will be purchased on a Canadian PSN account. Prices on a Canadian Account are the same as on a US account, and there is a 13% tax rate.
  • For those of you living in the US, depending on the exchange rate, you may actually get the DLC cheaper. Currently to send $10 CAD Using Paypal you only need to send $8.85 USD(fees not included).For those of you living in Canada your $10 will actually be worth $10.;)
  • In order to deposit funds into a Canadian PSN account you need a Canadian Credit Card. American Credit Cards and PSN cards will not work. If you do not have a Canadian Credit Card the money can be sent to me through Paypal, though Paypal fees would need to be added.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if all members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
Is anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have resident evil , make offers
and all you guys who wanted to pay me pay pal i now have a pay pal account. i dont now how much to charge so just make me a offer if it goes good i have tuns of other games

Any late commers to the party want to start a new PSN game sharing group?
I missed out on a buncha releases and want to catch up on some.

On the other hand, if someone already has a good amount of games I'd be willing to buy some off their account.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Anyone have any interest in an already established PS1 group? Just want to get back what I paid, but I'm looking to sell my share due to other expenses that have come up. I'll give you more details if you're interested. I don't think its much more than 18 bucks - it could be 12 but I don't remember. PM me and I'll look into everything for you.

I'm also considering doing this with the PSN Game group I'm in. Again looking to get back the money I spent - PM for details.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Anyone interested in buying this fool's share needs to contact him about it. This is an ALL GAME PS1 GROUP, MEANING WE WILL BUY EVERY RELEASED PS1 GAME. Dedicated members only.

[quote name='degenerazn']Any late commers to the party want to start a new PSN game sharing group?
I missed out on a buncha releases and want to catch up on some.

On the other hand, if someone already has a good amount of games I'd be willing to buy some off their account.[/QUOTE]

I am also looking into joining a group also, I own a PS3 for a while, but only gotten 1 PSN games (SSF2HDR) since I don't want to buy any games that cannot be resold.

If I join a group of 3-5, I am willing to add $10 a month (more of less depend on other members), so we can vote and purchase games together. My spending ratio for PSN stuffs will be 90%/10%/0% for Game/DLC/Music(for rockband, GH etc).

If you looking for a group that's similar to my interest, you want to find somebody and create a group together?

I need help my paypal account is saying its not varified, yet with my bank i guess, but i made the account and its up and running and said 000 for the balance will i still be able to get money sent to my paypal account

[quote name='drobaby']I need help my paypal account is saying its not varified, yet with my bank i guess, but i made the account and its up and running and said 000 for the balance will i still be able to get money sent to my paypal account[/QUOTE]
yes it will.

Can anyone just fill me in--can PSP games be "gameshared"? I actually don't own a PSP...I'm just asking for curiosity's sake, since I might be getting a PSP Go this fall. Could start using gamesharing to build a library preemptively haha...

[quote name='helmet']Looking for an established PSone Classics gamesharing group. D:[/QUOTE]
Would you be willing to join an all PSone Classics group? Where we get everything? :D

[quote name='naes']Would you be willing to join an all PSone Classics group? Where we get everything? :D[/QUOTE]

I contacted Miller, but I haven't heard anything back yet. :(

[quote name='naes']Miller, you have completely ignored all of the PMs from me in blitz. You are highly irresponsible and if you would have told us we would have been understanding. You were the leader of the group and have completely destroyed it by ignoring it.

Also, anyone who buys Miller's share better be willing to pay for the money he still owes the group.[/QUOTE]

Pay the bill? how much is that and can that even be enforced?

apparently miller isn't too interested in selling his spot. I've been trying to contact him about it since he first posted, but he hasn't responded in days.

Regardless, I'm interested in trying this out and joining a group that either has one set goal in mind or has multiple interest set out. Thanks Just PM me

Looking for people who may be interested in a ps1 only group, goal would be to eventually purchase all games and any/all coming up. This will be long term, with plans to go back and purchase existing games that are already in the store and those upcoming.

If you aren't wanting to join a long term group, don't message me. I'm needing people who want them all, not just final fantasy 7.

Initial Deposit will be in the area of $50 to get all 39 current (as of 6/7) ps1 games. This makes the games about $1.28 to those interested.

Members:

1) DantheApe
2) coryhdollar
3) Vampire_Zio
4)
5)

So...was anyone going to confirm/deny PSP game sharing? I just wasn't sure if it was possible. Like how some PSN games cannot be shared--they shut down if used within 24 hours on 2 different PS3s. Are PSP games shareable or do they not work if downloaded on multiple accounts/PSPs?

I am very interested in the gamesharing shenanigans.

I have:
Flower
Ragdoll KungFu
WipeoutHD
Linger in Shadows
noby noby boy

Pretty much want anything else, any groups going on recruiting for popular PSN games?

[quote name='Tux.Bobble'] Like how some PSN games cannot be shared--they shut down if used within 24 hours on 2 different PS3s. [/QUOTE]what!?!?!

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']So...was anyone going to confirm/deny PSP game sharing? I just wasn't sure if it was possible. Like how some PSN games cannot be shared--they shut down if used within 24 hours on 2 different PS3s. Are PSP games shareable or do they not work if downloaded on multiple accounts/PSPs?[/QUOTE]

I would LOVE it if some one could answer this question! I'm looking into a PSP Go in the near future, and this would be the deciding factor because of its obvious downfalls. :S

[quote name='shadowkast']what!?!?![/QUOTE]

Think he means games Like Warhawk, SOCOM, GT 5 Prolouge and some betas (Uncharted 2 seems to) have a 24 hour period between systems on the same account.

[quote name='Dammenion']Think he means games Like Warhawk, SOCOM, GT 5 Prolouge and some betas (Uncharted 2 seems to) have a 24 hour period between systems on the same account.[/QUOTE]

The SOCOM beta also had this, for instance. I just wanted to verify that PSP games don't share similar behaviors...

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']So...was anyone going to confirm/deny PSP game sharing? I just wasn't sure if it was possible. Like how some PSN games cannot be shared--they shut down if used within 24 hours on 2 different PS3s. Are PSP games shareable or do they not work if downloaded on multiple accounts/PSPs?[/QUOTE]

So... how can someone confirm/deny PSP game sharing when the Go is not even out or games for it? (well, maybe pata) And I suspect the few that can have NDAs. It will probably come down to trial and error on our parts. Its how we figured out socom and the others.

[quote name='enufs8d']So... how can someone confirm/deny PSP game sharing when the Go is not even out or games for it? (well, maybe pata) And I suspect the few that can have NDAs. It will probably come down to trial and error on our parts. Its how we figured out socom and the others.[/QUOTE]

Well...you realize people who have PSP-3000, 2000, and 1000 should be able to answer this question right? I mean I know technically they could change things for the Go, but I don't anticipate it. So...I'm wondering about the people who have used digital downloads with the earlier iterations.

I still have 3 share slots left on my account that has FF7 and Noby Noby boy.

Would just like shared stuff in return. Most things considered (Flower would be great, or Echochrome).

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Starting a PSN gameshare group for FFVII. We have 2 available openings. Price is $2.36 via paypal.[/QUOTE]

Hey I will join..

I have an unused Uncharted 2 Beta Code that I am willing to trade in exchange for a PSS Game Sharing Group. Let me know what games you got. Pretty muchly interested in almost anything. PM me.

OK I wanted some clarifcation on the Game Sharing and things like the 80029513 for instance. This is what i attempting to do and if this is the wrong place to ask I apologize.

I recently purchased a new PS3, I had an existing one but I gave it to my moms since she has a ton of games for it. I wanted be able to do a game share with her and put the games on my new PS3 and on hers. But I wanted to give her a new PSN account so we could play some of the games online together. So im trying to figure out exactly how to do this if it is even possible if you could let me know how this would work I would appreciate it.

Thank You

Have:

2 Uncharted 2 Beta Codes

Want:

Final Fantasy VII (7)
inFamous Gigawatt Blades + KZ2 DLC
Socom Confrontation
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back