CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brockothoko']All i can say is really disappointed with my first trade, i was told there would be at least one slot left for RAQ QFB and possibly others but nope, none, Great. not going to mention a name ive decided. But Please mate, i was genuine to you can you please try help make the deal work, and do whatever you can to make me able to download the game...
[/QUOTE]
aww man sad to hear that. Sorry i've been busy playing Maplestory and haven't been on my PS3 much so i haven't been able to trade with you if you still interested in sharing with me pm me a time so we can both be on. And hopefully you'll get the person to resolve this with you =(

Anyone interested in starting a DDR song sharing group? We could probably get all the DLC songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. (BTW, I have 2 PS3s, so there is only 3 open spots) More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS:
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. brewer

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']Anyone interested in starting a DDR song sharing group? We could probably get all the DLC songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. (BTW, I have 2 PS3s, so there is only 3 open spots) More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS:
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. brewer
5.[/QUOTE]
I'd be interested, we're still splitting it 5 ways right? You'll just be paying for 2/5ths worth, right?

I'm willing to host Comet Crash if anyone is interested. It looks like a badass tower defense game. Cost is $10, so we can divide it by 5 or 3..depending on the number of people who want it. If you're interested, drop me a PM! ;)

[quote name='Capitalizt']I'm willing to host Comet Crash if anyone is interested. It looks like a badass tower defense game. Cost is $10, so we can divide it by 5 or 3..depending on the number of people who want it. If you're interested, drop me a PM! ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm game if we can get 5.

I am looking for ONE MORE PERSON to join my game share group. Only reply if you are serious, please. This is for a LONG-TERM sharing group.

We have, so far:

1.) Crash Commando
2.) Burn Zombie Burn
3.) Bionic Commando: Rearmed (soon to have trophies)
4.) Killzone 2 Map Packs

We focus on PSN games but entertain DLC and PS1 games if there is a strong desire for them. In the case of DLC, it has to be unanimous. We look to buy frequently, but not every single week. Only when there is a game that people want. The more expensive, the more people have to vote for it. PM me with any questions.

We are definitely interested in Fat Princess and Marvel vs. Campcom 2.

[quote name='Amerijapoxicano']I am looking for ONE MORE PERSON to join my game share group. Only reply if you are serious, please. This is for a LONG-TERM sharing group.

We have, so far:

1.) Crash Commando
2.) Burn Zombie Burn
4.) Killzone 2 Map Packs

We focus on PSN games but entertain DLC and PS1 games if there is a strong desire for them. In the case of DLC, it has to be unanimous. We look to buy frequently, but not every single week. Only when there is a game that people want. The more expensive, the more people have to vote for it. PM me with any questions.

We are definitely interested in Fat Princess and Marvel vs. Campcom 2.[/QUOTE]

how much does it cost a share? If it's $10 for those 4 up there and another game/dlc i'm in.

[quote name='naes']I'd be interested, we're still splitting it 5 ways right? You'll just be paying for 2/5ths worth, right?[/QUOTE]

yea, i should be unless my uncle buys my other PS3. just waiting on him. other than that, i should pay 2/5.

Anyone interested in starting a DDR song sharing group? We could probably get all the DLC songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (1 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
4. naes
5. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There is now 1 open spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone trade me a game for Rag Doll Kung Fu or the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta? PM me with your offers if you're interested. I'm looking for Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Final Fantasy 7, Noby Noby Boy, or Flower.

[quote name='Distrato']Could someone trade me a game for Rag Doll Kung Fu or the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta? PM me with your offers if you're interested. I'm looking for Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Final Fantasy 7, Noby Noby Boy, or Flower.[/QUOTE]

LMAOOO....wish u the best bro

I am looking for ONE MORE PERSON to join my game share group. Only reply if you are serious, please. This is for a LONG-TERM sharing group.

We have, so far:

1.) Crash Commando
2.) Burn Zombie Burn
4.) Killzone 2 Map Packs

We are definitely interested in Fat Princess and Marvel vs. Campcom 2.

Hi sorry I have a quick question. As far as I know In order to game share with other people you will need to login to their PSN account to download the game, which means you will need to create a new user on PS3 right? (I had to do this when I wanted to download the free Rag Doll game with USA PSN account) However, once you have the game in your hard-drive, you will need to always login to a new user to play the game with their PSN account no?

Or does that only apply if the 2 PSN account is in different region?

Also how will it work if the game can be play online? Can you still sign in on your main PSN account to obtain trophies and such?

Please enlighten me and thanks in advance :D

[quote name='ohboy10451']I am looking for ONE MORE PERSON to join my game share group. Only reply if you are serious, please. This is for a LONG-TERM sharing group.

We have, so far:

1.) Crash Commando
2.) Burn Zombie Burn
4.) Killzone 2 Map Packs

We are definitely interested in Fat Princess and Marvel vs. Campcom 2.[/QUOTE]

sounds like all stuff i would want. pm sent if not too late.

I'm looking to get into a group now that I have a PS3 again. Looking for a basic PSN games and anything else. I'm pretty flexible except don't want to be in on any Rock Band or Guitar Hero dlc groups. Feel free to PM me if you've got anything close.

One more spot open for the cheap ass rock band dlc group, also future games

$15 initial investment for backlog, each member spends $15 for what they want.
$5 a month for dlc, voted on
5/5 votes required for future backlog or future games

Looking to get in on a group mainly focused on PSN games, but some PS1/DLC as well.

My RB/GH is on the 360 though, so I'm not looking for any music DLC.

Stuff I am interested in:
Pretty much any future PSN games
PS1 games
Big Surf Island DLC
KZ2 DLC
Valkyria Chronicles DLC
Disgaea 3 DLC
Buzz Quiz DLC
Some older PSN games (I have some already, but shared with others)

I'm flexible and have money :p

PM me with details

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Hi sorry I have a quick question. As far as I know In order to game share with other people you will need to login to their PSN account to download the game, which means you will need to create a new user on PS3 right? (I had to do this when I wanted to download the free Rag Doll game with USA PSN account) However, once you have the game in your hard-drive, you will need to always login to a new user to play the game with their PSN account no?

Also how will it work if the game can be play online? Can you still sign in on your main PSN account to obtain trophies and such?

Please enlighten me and thanks in advance :D[/QUOTE]
You can (and should) play it on your main account, in order to get those trophies where it matters. Your account. Don't know about online though, I never gameshared an online game. Only content and single player PSN games.

[quote name='Distrato']Could someone trade me a game for Rag Doll Kung Fu or the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta? PM me with your offers if you're interested. I'm looking for Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Final Fantasy 7, Noby Noby Boy, or Flower.[/QUOTE]hahahha. trade for a game that was free and a beta that is almost over if not finished already.....yeah best of luck bro.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Hi sorry I have a quick question. As far as I know In order to game share with other people you will need to login to their PSN account to download the game, which means you will need to create a new user on PS3 right? (I had to do this when I wanted to download the free Rag Doll game with USA PSN account) However, once you have the game in your hard-drive, you will need to always login to a new user to play the game with their PSN account no?

Please enlighten me and thanks in advance :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Devil May Cry']You can (and should) play it on your main account, in order to get those trophies where it matters. Your account. Don't know about online though, I never gameshared an online game. Only content and single player PSN games.[/QUOTE]

Whenever you download a game on your PS3, you can play it on any account on your ps3. Like DMC, most people play it on their main accounts so they can get trophies.

As for your second question, yes, it doesn't matter if the game is online or not. I downloaded Burnout from a fellow CAGer, and play it on my main account and get trophies there.

Hope that answers all your questions!!

can i get in on group
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

One more spot open for the cheap ass rock band dlc group, also future games

$15 initial investment for backlog, each member spends $15 for what they want.
$5 a month for dlc, voted on
5/5 votes required for future backlog or future games

Hey Still have 2 more slots in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

Burnout Paradise Group: Game Plus DLC

Hey looking to start a Burnout Paradise Group for the game and all the current released DLC, plus any DLC that comes in the future.

We will be buying:
  • The game and Party Pack - $29.99
  • Legendary Cars - $7.99
  • Toys Pack - $12.99
  • Boost Specials - $7.99
  • Cops and Robbers Pack - $9.99
  • Big Surf Island - $12.99
Total = $81.94
Split 5 ways = $16.39 (without taxes and paypal fees(if applicable))

Currently I have 2 slots left:
1. brewer
2. kissinger99
3. RoganSarine

PM me if you are interested or want more information.

I am starting a group if anyone is interested. The group isnt going to stick to just 1 thing such as rockband/guitar hero DLC. Instead we are going to buy whatever everyone agrees upon. Doesnt matter if it is DLC, PS1 classics, PSN games whatever.

Rules:
- Not everyone is always gonna agree on something but if a majority agree than we will make a purchase.

- Must add some type of fund atleast monthly. Doesnt have to be much but atleast contribute something.

Burnout Paradise Group: Game Plus DLC

Hey looking to start a Burnout Paradise Group for the game and all the current released DLC, plus any DLC that comes in the future.

We will be buying:
  • The game and Party Pack - $29.99
  • Legendary Cars - $7.99
  • Toys Pack - $12.99
  • Boost Specials - $7.99
  • Cops and Robbers Pack - $9.99
  • Big Surf Island - $12.99
Total = $81.94
Split 5 ways = $16.39 (without taxes and paypal fees(if applicable))

Currently I have 3 slots left:
1. brewer
2. kissinger99

PM me if you are interested or want more information.

[quote name='zenithyoda']Whenever you download a game on your PS3, you can play it on any account on your ps3. Like DMC, most people play it on their main accounts so they can get trophies.

As for your second question, yes, it doesn't matter if the game is online or not. I downloaded Burnout from a fellow CAGer, and play it on my main account and get trophies there.

Hope that answers all your questions!![/QUOTE]

That indeed answered all my questions, thanks a bunch!

[quote name='PuppetYuber']That indeed answered all my questions, thanks a bunch![/QUOTE]
Just a heads up, Super Stardust HD is an exception to this rule.. sorta. If you gameshare it, every so often you need to log into the account it was originally purchased with, start the game, and then you can go back to playing through any account. In other words, don't lose the password to the account that originally bought the game. Hope this helped!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Just a heads up, Super Stardust HD is an exception to this rule.. sorta. If you gameshare it, every so often you need to log into the account it was originally purchased with, start the game, and then you can go back to playing through any account. In other words, don't lose the password to the account that originally bought the game. Hope this helped![/QUOTE]

Really, wow I never experienced this problem, and I played through the whole game getting all trophies. What kind of error did it give you?

It comes up as a trial, then after I play it on the original account holders name and go back to my own it unlocks the full game again.

It may be only for newer versions of the game? I had gameshared it with a CAG about when it first came out and it didn't have this issue, but more recently when my gameshare group purchased it it started happening.

hey 2 things

1) can i share from my active account? (the one i play on at all times?)

2) anyone have an Age ofBooty share that they are willing to give for one of my Fat Princess ones when i buy it?

Hey guys i have burnout paradise, wipeout,wolfenstein and pixeljunk monsters for sell on my account , i would like to sell share ( i have them on my playstation store ) if u are interessed plz pm me thx

[quote name='GhillieGuy93']1) can i share from my active account? (the one i play on at all times?)[/QUOTE]
Yes, but only to 5 different people/consoles. Choose carefully, as you can't get back these shares unless they deactivate the account from their PS3. I would think it would make more sense just to make a new account all together. Let's say you buy 1 game and share it with 5 people - if you buy a 2nd, only those 5 people can get it and you can't share to anyone else.

Hey guys i have burnout paradise, wipeout,wolfenstein and pixeljunk monsters for sell on my account , i would like to sell share ( i have them on my playstation store ) if u are interessed plz pm me thx

Hi guys, I'm selling my spot in a Killzone 2 DLC group. Stupid me didn't realize it was for all the DLC and I no longer own, so if you want in, shoot me a PM.

Also looking for a FF7 share.

I might be interested in some game sharing. Right now I would like the valkryia chronicles dlc. Also Super Stardust would be cool.

I have: Pain, Cash Guns Chaos, Rag Doll Kung Fu, and Zen Pinball.

Checking people's interest in a Burnout Paradise Party Pack DLC group. I have a Burnout gamesharing group already for all DLC, but Party Pack was excluded. However, I'm a completionist. I'm just trying to see who'd be interested. Still want it GodlyOne?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Checking people's interest in a Burnout Paradise Party Pack DLC group. I have a Burnout gamesharing group already for all DLC, but Party Pack was excluded. However, I'm a completionist. I'm just trying to see who'd be interested. Still want it GodlyOne?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in this once my PS3 is back from repair.

sorry for another post i bought new game now i have

burnout paradise
go sport ski
high velocity bowling
pixel junk racers
wipeout hd
wolfenstein 3d
pixel unkmonster

i can sell you 1 share on my account for all 7 games thx

game list updated

gunstar hero
bowling